Bring4th

Full Version: How to Manifest Solid Objects Out of Thin Air
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here is a book written by MI6 British Intelligence about how to manifest solid objects out of thin air.

I have practiced a few hours, and got to where I could feel the orange, and saw sparks of light, but it didn't manifest yet.

[attachment=1784]
Wish I had the patience and time to practice this.
I have personally seen an object materialize out of thin air infront of me. It was not something I did, but something that felt like it was done by spirit infront of me. The book 'Autobiography of a Yogi' mentions stories of materilization in a few instances.

Here is a video of Sathya Sai Baba materializing a huge diamond infront of a crowd of his disciples. He is quite well known for materializing gold jewlery as gifts to his devotees and there are lots of videos of him doing it.

As far as I know this is a very rare ability. Bare in mind that the core of spirituality is not about materialism

Wow, this was pretty popular.
I didn't practice enough to get anywhere really.
I was trying to ask myself why I really want to manifest things.
Materialization used to be something I thought about a lot, it always seemed to me if I could just materialize anything then abundance would never be an issue for anybody. That being said, if that was the case, nobody would ever learn to share...
There are some interesting thoughts in this paper though, some conclusions I came to on my own before as well as food for thought.
(04-02-2020, 01:11 AM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]There are some interesting thoughts in this paper though, some conclusions I came to on my own before as well as food for thought.

It was a little hard to follow in places for me, but overall made sense.

I really only want to learn in case something happens to the food supply or I end up going hungry. In the case of an emergency.
I wanted to be able to show others how to do it too. But you probably have to open yourself up energetically, which can take years of work.
What if we could materialize supplies for our nurses and doctors and cleaning crews and delivery persons.
It would probably be very difficult to manifest in large volume, if that was even possible.

I can only manifest tastes at about 8/10 strength. And then only certain tastes.
I'm also learning/practicing "Quantum Manifestation by Marina Jacobi".

because I don't like carry umbrella while hiking/daily walk, and I don't like getting soaking wet either. so one thing I'm practicing is to stop the rain while I am hiking. and sometimes it works. normally the rain stopped in 5 to 10 minutes, sometimes it stopped immediately.

What I learnt is I need to be in calm(zero point) state, very relax, yet has some focus, then 100% believe I am walking under the sun, feel it, then the rain will stop.

right now I am practicing in peace and joy state all the time, so all the things I need/want can be manifested. e.g. 5 dimensional earth :-)

If anyone interested in that, this is Marina Jacobi's video and website:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKaW-6K...X-oRG7cBZQ

https://www.marinajacobi.com/
(04-02-2020, 02:03 PM)the Wrote: [ -> ]I'm also learning/practicing "Quantum Manifestation by Marina Jacobi".

because I don't like carry umbrella while hiking/daily walk, and I don't like getting soaking wet either. so one thing I'm practicing is to stop the rain while I am hiking. and sometimes it works. normally the rain stopped in 5 to 10 minutes, sometimes it stopped immediately.

What I learnt is I need to be in calm(zero point) state, very relax, yet has some focus, then 100% believe I am walking under the sun, feel it, then the rain will stop.

right now I am practicing in peace and joy state all the time, so all the things I need/want can be manifested. e.g. 5 dimensional earth :-)

If anyone interested in that, this is Marina Jacobi's video and website:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKaW-6K...X-oRG7cBZQ

https://www.marinajacobi.com/

Thank you for recommending her. I learned a good amount about the Quantum Structure.
I learned that I don't have to know how something I desire will manifest.

:-) synchronicity. Marina just posted this
https://www.facebook.com/watch/?t=20&v=717901875216181
Hi,

Although this material is interesting, I did some research behind it, and I believe it's a forgery by an occultist from over 15 years ago, who was suffering from severe distortions of perception.

I found these by looking up "The Zhedhi Order" (the organization claiming to be behind the distribution of this PDF) on google. The individual claiming to have founded and lead it has a post history on various online forums, where he talks about his plans to overthrow the world governments with magick, his support of Al Qaeda, attempts to kill people through the occult, among other topics.

The over-the-top claims in the forum posts match the writing style and content of the PDF - I think it's likely that the claims in the PDF about the material being of MI6 origin are false.

http://www.allempires.com/forum/forum_po...436&OB=ASC
https://www.darkforum.com/oazaki-s-return-t43782.html

From my perspective, the PDF and the forum posts read as the thoughts of someone who perhaps contacted intelligent infinity prematurely, had a lot of confusion over polarity, and as a result began to formulate plans and beliefs that some may label as mental illness. I think there are fragments of working magick in there, and I think this individual was realizing that they are the Creator, as are all entities. Their writing at the time, however, indicates a great deal of distortion and likely dishonesty, reflective of a state of confusion sometimes occurring during the more intense parts of some magickal paths.

Ra stated in session 65, question 19:
Quote:...it would be an infringement if Wanderers penetrated the forgetting so far as to activate the more dense bodies and thus be able to live, shall we say, in a god-like manner. This would not be proper for those who have chosen to serve.

The ability to manifest objects out of thin air, such as a dead pet or $100,000 (which the PDF talks about) would be living "in a god-like manner." I think our efforts would be better suited towards creating change through more subtle avenues, like raising the vibrations of the planet and all entities through meditation, which can be even more effective, though 'invisible.' Or, we can just take direction action physically.
Yeah, that list was a pretty big red flag, even though some of the ideas are interesting, it is definitely not a stable source.
Quote:Although this material is interesting, I did some research behind it, and I believe it's a forgery by an occultist from over 15 years ago, who was suffering from severe distortions of perception.

I found these by looking up "The Zhedhi Order" (the organization claiming to be behind the distribution of this PDF) on google. The individual claiming to have founded and lead it has a post history on various online forums, where he talks about his plans to overthrow the world governments with magick, his support of Al Qaeda, attempts to kill people through the occult, among other topics.

Most of this material is cut and paste taken from the 'California Life Physics group' papers. It is not an MI6 secret service document, that part is spurious.  I would reccomend researching more about the California Life Physics Group, an individual called A.R. Bordon who also got involved with a guy called Michael Lee Hill.