Bring4th

Full Version: Wanderers and their odd metaphysical connection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How many wanderers have made contact with some higher something? What’s the nature of it? If you are a bit strange, you are right at home. Please feel free to say what you wish
(02-15-2020, 10:03 PM)Wanderer11 Wrote: [ -> ]How many wanderers have made contact with some higher something? What’s the nature of it? If you are a bit strange, you are right at home. Please feel free to say what you wish

Welcome to the forum.
Your question is a bit unclear.
To the world around us we all probably seem "strange" but to one another here, we all seem status quo for lack of better words.
There are adepts that are not wanderers and therefore are able to contact intelligent infinity. They may have had many lifetimes in various spiritual practices and have honed their skills in this lifetime becoming adepts. And not all wanderers are adepts and not all wanderers have psychic experiences though they are more inclined to. There are human beings that have worked to open a gateway and therefore they have the ability to have paranormal or psychic experiences. Some are born with a natural psychic ability both native Earthlings and Wanderers.
I used to tune into and feel the energy of Ra.

I've gone through many experiences where it felt like I was being spiritually pulled toward Sirius B, a sixth density star.
It was very dense energetically.
I mostly connect with a 6th Density STS reptilian, and a 6th density STO Feline. These 2 entities created a hybrid species and I have also connected with them.

I haven't connected to anything higher than that, but I did briefly connect to something darker, which I am in no hurry to experience again.
Working with the Tree of Life has allowed me to greatly thin the veil over the past several years, resulting in dialogue with a variety of spiritual entities and the visitation of some members of my spiritual family during a period of extreme illness. The most valuable thing to come through this weakening veil, however, has been many lost aspects of my self- fragments of incarnations where deep wounds were acquired but not healed. One of these aspects, appearing to me in a vision/hallucination of sorts, was so utterly traumatized that I could have easily interpreted it as a negative greeting. In that medieval life I lived in a dank, underground chamber and was constantly exposed to toxins that eventually drove me mad, twisting my emotions and causing me to become extremely violent and perverse. Because I was in a position of political/religious power (there was little difference at the time) I was able to wreak a great deal of harm onto many individuals before my actions became so outrageous that the church more or less had me thrown into a hole in the ground, which I died in a short time later.

When that incarnation appeared before me his face was all malice and hatred. I could feel his feelings and see through his eyes, and he was seething with a lust for violence. He wanted to rip me apart, yet because I recognized him as myself he was unable to harm me in any way. I was able to feel compassion for this lost part of myself, an understanding and acceptance that was not present in that lifetime, and through this I was able to heal both his wounds and some of my own, embracing him back into my larger being where he could finally rest. I have realized there are quite a few other fragments of this nature that also need to be re-integrated, as well as thought forms created during lives of intense emotion that are still roaming the earth today and need to be put to rest. Doing this work actually brings me a great sense of fulfillment and joy.
(02-16-2020, 08:45 AM)kristina Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-15-2020, 10:03 PM)Wanderer11 Wrote: [ -> ]How many wanderers have made contact with some higher something? What’s the nature of it? If you are a bit strange, you are right at home. Please feel free to say what you wish

Welcome to the forum.
Your question is a bit unclear.
To the world around us we all probably seem "strange" but to one another here, we all seem status quo for lack of better words.
There are adepts that are not wanderers and therefore are able to contact intelligent infinity. They may have had many lifetimes in various spiritual practices and have honed their skills in this lifetime becoming adepts. And not all wanderers are adepts and not all wanderers have psychic experiences though they are more inclined to. There are human beings that have worked to open a gateway and therefore they have the ability to have paranormal or psychic experiences. Some are born with a natural psychic ability both native Earthlings and Wanderers.

Yes, I left the question vague as I understand there are many types of connections people make and I didn’t want to pin it down to one kind. I’m aware wanderers often feel strange as compared to others. Many like myself, do not feel the freedom to express due to a lifetime of trying to find someone that can relate. I was attempting to say “it’s quite alright to say whatever you wish without judgment”. I appreciate your response. I understand the spectrum of wanderers and native earth beings to some degree but your response is certainly helpful
(02-17-2020, 06:45 AM)Reaper Wrote: [ -> ]Working with the Tree of Life has allowed me to greatly thin the veil over the past several years, resulting in dialogue with a variety of spiritual entities and the visitation of some members of my spiritual family during a period of extreme illness. The most valuable thing to come through this weakening veil, however, has been many lost aspects of my self- fragments of incarnations where deep wounds were acquired but not healed. One of these aspects, appearing to me in a vision/hallucination of sorts, was so utterly traumatized that I could have easily interpreted it as a negative greeting. In that medieval life I lived in a dank, underground chamber and was constantly exposed to toxins that eventually drove me mad, twisting my emotions and causing me to become extremely violent and perverse. Because I was in a position of political/religious power (there was little difference at the time) I was able to wreak a great deal of harm onto many individuals before my actions became so outrageous that the church more or less had me thrown into a hole in the ground, which I died in a short time later.

When that incarnation appeared before me his face was all malice and hatred. I could feel his feelings and see through his eyes, and he was seething with a lust for violence. He wanted to rip me apart, yet because I recognized him as myself he was unable to harm me in any way. I was able to feel compassion for this lost part of myself, an understanding and acceptance that was not present in that lifetime, and through this I was able to heal both his wounds and some of my own, embracing him back into my larger being where he could finally rest. I have realized there are quite a few other fragments of this nature that also need to be re-integrated, as well as thought forms created during lives of intense emotion that are still roaming the earth today and need to be put to rest. Doing this work actually brings me a great sense of fulfillment and joy.

Wow that’s pretty intense. I’ve experienced similar things but, not usually dark. Once I saw I was killed by a helicopter in a war. It was friendly fire at very close range. I was scared of helicopters my whole life. I got to see why in full HD. It was amazing and somewhat rattling. I suppose some need to integrate their past in some instances
(02-17-2020, 03:07 AM)Alexis Wrote: [ -> ]I mostly connect with a 6th Density STS reptilian, and a 6th density STO Feline. These 2 entities created a hybrid species and I have also connected with them.

I haven't connected to anything higher than that, but I did briefly connect to something darker, which I am in no hurry to experience again.

Interesting. Hopefully those connections have been beneficial to you
(02-17-2020, 01:09 AM)Great Central Sun Wrote: [ -> ]I used to tune into and feel the energy of Ra.

I've gone through many experiences where it felt like I was being spiritually pulled toward Sirius B, a sixth density star.

I don’t know that I’ve tuned into Ra but, my connections are similar to Ra in energy. I don’t know what Sirius B is but, I can sense people have a link to that place on occasion. Can you tell me about it?
(02-18-2020, 11:43 PM)Wanderer11 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-17-2020, 01:09 AM)Great Central Sun Wrote: [ -> ]I used to tune into and feel the energy of Ra.

I don’t know that I’ve tuned into Ra but, my connections are similar to Ra in energy. I don’t know what Sirius B is but, I can sense people have a link to that place on occasion. Can you tell me about it?

Sirius B is a white dwarf star. I've heard that Ra is there. But I can't be sure.

Sometimes my energy gets so dense it feels like it's crushing me.
But it's very pleasant.
(02-17-2020, 06:45 AM)Reaper Wrote: [ -> ]Working with the Tree of Life has allowed me to greatly thin the veil over the past several years, resulting in dialogue with a variety of spiritual entities and the visitation of some members of my spiritual family during a period of extreme illness.

Can you say how working with the Tree of Life allowed you to thin the veil?

The Tree provides an accurate mapping of the energetic processes that govern the cycles of manifestation. Knowing the blueprint enables manipulation of the structure.
"Cycles of manifestation" are.......what, exactly?
Hmm... my guess is this:

When we march to the beat of our own drum, we march to a rhythm. A groove. So when we create, we do so with rhythm. So we manifest in cycles.

Or maybe like you're a producer making music, and at first, you're just doing it unconsciously, but then you become aware of what you're doing the music you're creating and the fact that you are creating it and why, and you start to grasp music theory or at least intuit it, and you start learning how to reprogram the beat, edit it, mix it, change it, remix it, whatever. You are now making the music you wanna make because you are now creating consciously and you understand the music you're making.

Reaper, is that a correct understanding? Just curious if I got it.
(02-20-2020, 06:58 PM)peregrine Wrote: [ -> ]"Cycles of manifestation" are.......what, exactly?

Awareness flows from the unmanifest down through the various levels of manifestation (densities) in a systematic and mathematical fashion. The potential expression of these manifestations is infinite, but the process that gives rise to their existence is regular. An understanding of that formula for Life unlocks many doors in consciousness. 
I see. So, you're talking about a formula for the manifestation of the elements of consciousness, if I can call them that? Yes? I seem to recall something from Ra to the effect that the roots of the tree are above and the fruit manifests down here, below.

I don't wish to be pushy, but if you would be amenable, I wouldn't mind hearing more about this regular process which gives rise to existence. I assume that some part of it has to do with unconscious aspirations, perhaps born of lifetimes of desiring. Is that a good to place to begin or not? Does it have anything to do with the upwards drive towards the evolving of consciousness interacting with the downward offering of love from the higher planes?
I would suggest you learn the Sephiroth and their basic meanings, because it's very difficult to discuss the Tree in a meaningful way without that basic knowledge in place. I got the basics from Dion Fortune's books, but even Wikipedia has an adequate baseline description. I think you'll wind up answering many of your own questions that way.
(02-18-2020, 11:39 PM)Wanderer11 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-17-2020, 03:07 AM)Alexis Wrote: [ -> ]I mostly connect with a 6th Density STS reptilian, and a 6th density STO Feline.  These 2 entities created a hybrid species and I have also connected with them.

Interesting. Hopefully those connections have been beneficial to you

The Reptiles made me aware of my chakra blockages, so it has been a beneficial experience as I have been focusing on these areas during meditation.  I find their point of view interesting, although I don't think many here would fully resonate with their frequency.

The Felines are much more loving and compassionate, I shared information in regards to a medical condition my daughter is going through and they gave me some advice, which has certainly helped a lot and they pointed out that her medical condition is related to my own chakra blockages.

I find it interesting that the Reptiles are aware of Ra and TLOO but the Felines are not, as it's the same guy that can channel these beings.
I mostly like to observe how other people interact with them, and tend to reflect on that to find something within myself.
(02-21-2020, 03:38 AM)Reaper Wrote: [ -> ]I would suggest you learn the Sephiroth and their basic meanings, because it's very difficult to discuss the Tree in a meaningful way without that basic knowledge in place. I got the basics from Dion Fortune's books, but even Wikipedia has an adequate baseline description. I think you'll wind up answering many of your own questions that way.

Gee whiz, I was hoping you'd do the hard part for me.  But, okay, I'll see what I can learn from reading about it.

You're question might be phrased wrong for what I think you're trying to ask. I like this bit of humor from Ra (not much humor in the Law of One- but this is) in this response from 53:9..."We may note that in a universe of unending unity the concept of a “close encounter” is humorous, for are not all encounters of a nature of self with self? Therefore, how can any encounter be less than very, very close?" We are in essence always in contact with something higher- there is nothing but that. Now, I think the question asked in this way- "Who has been contacted by something 'higher?'" might elicit different answers and responses. Take for instance this answer which we can relate to- the group of 3 was contacted by Ra, which can easily be recognized and called "higher." So what's my personal answer asked that way? Yes, I've been contacted. But I see great futility in one with the expectation or desire to intentionally want to or try to contact Ra- I don't believe I would if tried (now that's not to say it's impossible). My point is, to receive or be contacted by 'something higher' is something we don't have much control over. To repeat or replicate the channeling of Ra would be to try and replicate an exact sunset. I want to add also, think of the surprise and shock the group had after the first contact and session with Ra. I can say for myself, my experiences with "things higher" leave me in an extremely heightened and excited state, and with some experiences, a very real degree of shock. I don't wish to be so vague and mysterious either as to my experiences, but I'm afraid that if I divulge in full (which would be a looong story) that it might frame me as borderline crazy or disreputable, even on a very open and understanding community platform such as this. Also, I don't know exactly why I've received or experienced so many supernatural/paranormal/miraculous experiences, but I'll say that they have helped me in my spiritual journey in an astounding way. I often wish there were others I could connect to that have had some similar experiences, which is one of the reasons, among others, that I've become active here. I'll note, that my experiences were very personal and private. Yes, there were some with others around as witnesses and shared experiences (which mostly frightened and confused them!), but by and large they were sorta "presents" presented to me at great risk. I think I was able to handle and comprehend some of the earlier experiences which in turn led to further and more "extreme" experiences if you will. I'd like to pose this question also- If one were to have great and grand experiences or contact with 'something higher,' does it matter to anyone else?- does it make that experience any less profound? Below is an experience I'll share, but I'm questionable as to the benefit. Either way, here it is.

As I said, "yes" I've had contact with 'something higher' so I'll share this experience and also explain how I found the Law of One and the name I picked for this forum. I'm sharing so as to confirm or give insight to your query. On the night of December 29th/30th in 2013 in Hilo, Hawaii is when and where this took place. I had been experiencing some bizarre phenomena the days prior and that there was a very extreme thunderstorm that was very unusual. It can be seen here... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqvlJociW-o

That night, I was laying next to a window that was closed with the curtain drawn down. I could see a small gap in between the curtain and the outside. I was probably 5-7 feet away. As I laid there, I saw a very brilliant bright red light move into the gap between the window and the curtain; it puzzled me at first and then I thought "maybe it's 'that thing' that's been f'ing with me." In that moment, the curtain lifted out and away from the window and there were two large very bright (glowing) red lights. I looked right into them and saw a figure in clear and distinct view- a very very large figure in great detail that had two red glowing eyes. We starred at each other for perhaps a minute, the curtain closed, and I sat briefly in shock at what I just experienced, not sure what was to occur next. I experienced a great deal more that night and the several days and nights following. Anyways, in the aftermath of my experiences, I wanted to find real answers about my experiences. I read this somewhere on the internet...

9.21 Questioner: Are they Bigfoot-type creatures?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct although we would not call these Bigfoot, as they are scarce and are very able to escape detection. The first race is less able to be aware of proximity of other mind/body/spirit complexes, but these beings are very able to escape due to their technological understandings before their incarnations here. These entities of the glowing eyes are those most familiar to your peoples.

I then went to the Law of One site and searched for glowing eyes and began reading the results. I was in shock when I read this from question 65:2...

Ra: I am Ra. The generalities of expression can never be completely correct. However, we may note that when faced with a hole in the curtain, an entity’s eyes may well peer for the first time through the window beyond. This tendency is probable given the possibility/probability vortices active within your space/time and time/space continua at this nexus.

Again, I was in shock and disbelief after reading that.

It's been six years since that week of experiences. It's taken a lot of time to move forward and grow from them. I equate this analogy- before those experiences, I was pressed against a wall where I had come to in regards to answers and spirituality, and there I thought I would remain until I died. That was a reality I both accepted yet loathed. I couldn't even begin to comprehend or count on my experiences to come- they were impossibly inconceivable to me. After my experiences, I was pushed through that wall to where a new journey was a start ahead of me, yet I was scared and clinging to the wall. I essentially was given a completely new reality to learn and live with. I've taken my time in studying and learning from that period, and with where I'm at now, I felt I was ready to slowly join in community with others who hold deeply the Law of One. Adonai!
I'd like to add this. To be contacted by 'something higher,' in my experience, does not conform to the constructs and confines of what we might expect or believe. What I experienced fit nowhere inside the rules of reality as we might perceive them, yet they happened. To have done so and to be able to do so is the real beauty and mystery of it all. To have preconceived notions, ideas, expectations, etc. might also be the very reason why being contacted could be said to be a rare occurrence. To have neatly organized ideas about reality might in fact be the barrier to what truly is. Being open, knowing that you don't know, and accepting something that might not fit with your worldview, or should I say having a malleable world view might allow room for such experiences. What might be seen or viewed as impossible no longer is when it occurs- and nothing is impossible.
A lifetime of too much stuff, a lot of which is really subtle and would take a long time to explain and even pull to mind. main points-seeing "designs" as a child when I closed my eyes(fractals, no words at the time). This wasn't understood or received very well when I tired to explain it-so I more or less shut it the F* off and didn't mention it again. I liked to think about inventing stuff as a young kid, and one of the things I thought of was a "wingless plane" that just flew with "electricity". This went over about as well as the fractals thing when I tried to talk about it to my pops, who worked on actual planes that required wings and visible means of propulsion and whatnot. Tons of weird dreams, some nightmares where I would be silenced and paralyzed, and then start being pulled upward. To where? Can't remember that part, though I can theorize, and I felt helpless.

Quite a few dreams weren't those type of nightmares,maybe more positive or neutral feeling but weird nonetheless. One that sticks out in my mind, I was sort of displaced in space in sort of this...broader overview, template sort of place or vantage point, and told I was in "the real Star Wars". I was never a huge star wars buff, and had only played a Nintendo 64 Star Wars video game and hadn't even viewed the movies at that point in my life. What the hell is an eight year old kid to make of that? This is all the overtly weird stuff, not to mention just not fitting in with normal society and having different viewpoints on a lot of stuff, such as authority, which I'd eventually end up digging a bit and learn probably has connections to the whole "Star Wars" thing.

My exposure to the Christian faith and questioning of many thing I found there, especially regarding the old testament, is another. As a child, long before being exposed to anything liked the Ra material, I already believed there was some sort of deception and tomfoolery going on with the bible, and that if this god of the old testament was real, it wasn't what it claimed to be. When I "invited Jesus into my life", I only questioned more, as if he really was now over my shoulder telling me to follow my heart and that this old testament stuff was a crock. I started to, well, this is kind of a rough and polarized way to put it...but to "smell the stench of my enemies" in this old testament, and many of the modern secular institutions that run our society, such as the "millitary industrial complex".

When I was a teen, I never read any conspiracy theories. I saw the movie Cloverfield and when I asked why the ending was so dumb, that they got all the way as far as they did trying to escape the aliens just to get bombed by the military(or in my words at the time, "Pig F*ed".) Would it really go down like that, I asked, and the answer was yes...because it's all a numbers game for them and they thing of containment first. I was watching a lot of Gundam animes, in which they discuss endless cycles of war and show the good and bad on both sides. One of those shows took it to the next level and portrayed a group that had been working for centuries to foment wars in which they played both sides for their own profit, and then somebody exposed them and people were ganging up and dragging them out of their houses and cars to beat them to death. I saw the movie the fourth kind where the alien says "I am God" in Sumerian, and researched the Sumerian civilization leading to all of that mumbo jumbo I'm sure most here are way too familiar with. Eventually the pattern and synchronicity hit me like a ton of bricks and I tied in all those things to the deception I felt in the old testament and aspects of the modern scientific institutions. I felt something was very wrong. This is all the more negative, conspiracy, hatred of authority stuff coming to a head, a lot based probably on biases formed in past lives....but also in wisdom seeing through STS BS.

I'm going to pause or cut short here for now, because I think this is a pretty big introductory, though there is so much more subtle stuff, a lot of which is more strictly metaphysical and less "conspiracy" oriented. As far as the original question "made contact with something higher than yourself", yes and no. Yes in the sense that I have undoubtedly made contact with higher aspects of my self, archetypal experiences, and higher density beings in dream state, and likely had one or two more or less physical/onboard a craft type experiences with advanced 3d or 4d beings, which I cannot remember in great detail. No in the sense that there's nothing higher than you, or me, or any other being. God's a democracy, not a kingdom-we are all "cells in the body of Christ" so to speak.
(02-27-2020, 03:57 PM)GlowingEyes Wrote: [ -> ]I'd like to add this. To be contacted by 'something higher,' in my experience, does not conform to the constructs and confines of what we might expect or believe. What I experienced fit nowhere inside the rules of reality as we might perceive them, yet they happened. To have done so and to be able to do so is the real beauty and mystery of it all. To have preconceived notions, ideas, expectations, etc. might also be the very reason why being contacted could be said to be a rare occurrence. To have neatly organized ideas about reality might in fact be the barrier to what truly is. Being open, knowing that you don't know, and accepting something that might not fit with your worldview, or should I say having a malleable world view might allow room for such experiences. What might be seen or viewed as impossible no longer is when it occurs- and nothing is impossible.

By ‘higher’ I meant ‘higher than beings that are 3rd density’. I’ve had many experiences where living and dead people have come to visit me and their consciousness appeared to be that of a typical 3D human. I’ve also had many experiences where I dealt with beings considerably beyond my typical state of being. This is what I am mostly interested in. I could write many books on the experiences I’ve had however, I feel as if I know very little. These experiences are often confusing and don’t seem to add up to a belief system or some organized set of ideas. In general, I could say there’s beings here to help. Some are from beyond earth and some are earth natives. Beyond that it starts to get a bit strange
(03-03-2020, 04:28 AM)Black Dragon Wrote: [ -> ]...
I'm going to pause or cut short here for now, because I think this is a pretty big introductory, though there is so much more subtle stuff, a lot of which is more strictly metaphysical and less "conspiracy" oriented. As far as the original question "made contact with something higher than yourself", yes and no. Yes in the sense that I have undoubtedly made contact with higher aspects of my self, archetypal experiences, and higher density beings in dream state, and likely had one or two more or less physical/onboard a craft type experiences with advanced 3d or 4d beings, which I cannot remember in great detail. No in the sense that there's nothing higher than you, or me, or any other being. God's a democracy, not a kingdom-we are all "cells in the body of Christ" so to speak.

I meant to say “higher than 3rd density”. See my response to Glowing Eyes.

Anyhow, I understand. I went through a lot of confusion as a child with things going on around me. I dealt with a lot of fear as well. I really wasn’t comfortable with it all till I was 30. Now I think it’s time I spoke a little about it. At least talk with others that can relate. It’s difficult when there’s no one to talk to so feel free to say whatever you wish as far as I’m concerned.
(03-04-2020, 03:19 AM)Wanderer11 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-03-2020, 04:28 AM)Black Dragon Wrote: [ -> ]...

I meant to say “higher than 3rd density”. See my response to Glowing Eyes.

Anyhow, I understand. I went through a lot of confusion as a child with things going on around me. I dealt with a lot of fear as well. I really wasn’t comfortable with it all till I was 30. Now I think it’s time I spoke a little about it. At least talk with others that can relate. It’s difficult when there’s no one to talk to so feel free to say whatever you wish as far as I’m concerned.
I'm 30 now and still not quite comfortable. I'm in a pretty weakened and stunted state from what I think I should be, sort of still in the process of a sort of prolonged dark night of the soul/shadow integration period that's been going on for about the last seven years or so at least and still not sure when I'll get clear. A few years back seeking through all sorts of occult and metaphysical and UFO related stuff, I poured over all the material on this site and lurked the forums often without ever making a profile or posting. For the last couple years I kinda layed off this site and did more seeking within, slowing down with the metaphysical and channeled material reading and studying as far as this site and various other sources. I still more often than not would read the quote of the day and check for new channeling transcripts, but that was it, then on with my day. I still don't know if this is the place for me, how long I'll stay, or how fruitful and of my posts or discussions will be here. There is a lot of good and genuine seeking here but there's also this sort of energy in the mix that's both really heavy and stagnant and really ungrounding at the same time. I'm not the first one to notice or mention this, I think another user said it looked like some nasty oil slick or something in his visualization. As messed up and distorted as I am at this point I still felt a need in some way to at least share a bit and try and bring some new more expansive type of energies to the table here. Maybe if things look good I'll post a big and full wanderer story in the section for it and lay it all on the table, but not sure I'm that comfortable yet.

I can say I'm pretty certain I've had dream state experiences with higher than 3d energies. I'm not sure if these experiences were really with other beings, the hazy impressions mostly point to archetypal and higher-self type stuff, but there's a couple indicators or vague impressions of a dialogue between me and possibly another entity, or maybe it was just me and other aspects of me. Like I said, there were other anomalous experiences that also pointed to maybe some sort of experiences onboard craft. None of this is stuff I have a vivid memory of, just bits and pieces, as I've not undergone any regression or unlocked any of it through my own efforts. However it goes, I have been viewing this site for a long time, so I also felt the need to just share and get some things off my chest. Thank you for sharing and giving me an opening to do so as well.
I'll add another thing that's recent, and a bit more "conventional" sort of contact than all that funky dream state stuff. I've picked up a rather worldly hobby recently to ground myself and support my inner child/just have fun. This hobby helps me with my hand-eye coordination, my patience, dexterity, and a lot of faculties I have trouble with, at the same time gives and outlet for my creativity. It grounds me, yet frees me from the bonds of Earth just a bit to make me feel like what I really am. I like to build and fly remote controlled planes, a lot of which are of my own design and some rather unconventional(the weirder the better!). I build them out of new and light electronics and foam board from the dollar store which I cut and fold and glue into whatever type of plane I want. It takes a little earthly knowledge of aerodynamics(which is really just a section of fluid dynamics that could in some ways apply or have similarities to time/space as well :ideaSmile. So yeah, I like to build and fly little craft around, cause that's just how I roll Wink.

I'm on a forum dedicated to the hobby and I record and upload videos of my flights with a cheap little action cam mounted to my head with a headband or hat, and in this process more than any time in my life, I'm looking at the sky and recording for prolonged periods of time...and there's some of my flight footage I've squirreled away into a separate folder and did not share on YouTube/hobbyist forums, because of what it contains; silvery little specs that are not and do not behave as birds, bugs, or planes, all of which I'm very familiar with in the Mojave desert close to Edwards AFB. They appear most when I'm in a positive rather than negative state, and when I'm really "into" my flight, like straight in the moment doing aerobatics with much gusto, and their moves are hotter than mine, like impossibly so. I'll have to go back and look at a vid but one basically shoots off and then "laps itself" instantly, appearing behind where it just left like it instantly circled the globe. I'm not sure I even want to dig these vids out and share them, because while interesting, vids like these are a dime a dozen, and no matter how real they may be, nobody will give a s*** anyway(you could have the smoking gun for ET contact at this point and they will still just gas light it away), or if they do pay attention will be the wrong kind of attention and I don't want to draw any more negativity down on me.

Thanks for listening, not the easiest stuff to talk about. Years back I would have pissed myself in excitement of getting UFO's on vid, but I guess if its worth anything its really just worth something to me personally, because I don't think releasing them will make any impact, cause there's countless evidence out there as good or better than mine that's just laughed at.
Thanks for sharing that Black Dragon it’s great you found a hobby you enjoy and get a lot of benefit from. I think your fortunate to have had those UFO experiences, in the end you know they are real and that’s all that matters.
(03-10-2020, 10:23 PM)Black Dragon Wrote: [ -> ]I'll add another thing that's recent, and a bit more "conventional" sort of contact than all that funky dream state stuff. I've picked up a rather worldly hobby recently to ground myself and support my inner child/just have fun. This hobby helps me with my hand-eye coordination, my patience, dexterity, and a lot of faculties I have trouble with, at the same time gives and outlet for my creativity. It grounds me, yet frees me from the bonds of Earth just a bit to make me feel like what I really am. I like to build and fly remote controlled planes, a lot of which are of my own design and some rather unconventional(the weirder the better!). I build them out of new and light electronics and foam board from the dollar store which I cut and fold and glue into whatever type of plane I want. It takes a little earthly knowledge of aerodynamics(which is really just a section of fluid dynamics that could in some ways apply or have similarities to time/space as well :ideaSmile. So yeah, I like to build and fly little craft around, cause that's just how I roll Wink.

I'm on a forum dedicated to the hobby and I record and upload videos of my flights with a cheap little action cam mounted to my head with a headband or hat, and in this process more than any time in my life, I'm looking at the sky and recording for prolonged periods of time...and there's some of my flight footage I've squirreled away into a separate folder and did not share on YouTube/hobbyist forums, because of what it contains; silvery little specs that are not and do not behave as birds, bugs, or planes, all of which I'm very familiar with in the Mojave desert close to Edwards AFB. They appear most when I'm in a positive rather than negative state, and when I'm really "into" my flight, like straight in the moment doing aerobatics with much gusto, and their moves are hotter than mine, like impossibly so. I'll have to go back and look at a vid but one basically shoots off and then "laps itself" instantly, appearing behind where it just left like it instantly circled the globe. I'm not sure I even want to dig these vids out and share them, because while interesting, vids like these are a dime a dozen, and no matter how real they may be, nobody will give a s*** anyway(you could have the smoking gun for ET contact at this point and they will still just gas light it away), or if they do pay attention will be the wrong kind of attention and I don't want to draw any more negativity down on me.

Thanks for listening, not the easiest stuff to talk about. Years back I would have pissed myself in excitement of getting UFO's on vid, but I guess if its worth anything its really just worth something to me personally, because I don't think releasing them will make any impact, cause there's countless evidence out there as good or better than mine that's just laughed at.

That’s interesting! At one time, I considered building a long range RC plane controlled by the GSM network. It’s not really a hobby of mine. I’m more of an electronics/programmer guy but, it’s possible. I think UFO videos become a lot more interesting when there’s someone there telling the story. Otherwise it’s just a short clip of a questionable object that could be posted by someone digging for views.

Do whatever makes you happy. That’s what it’s all about