Bring4th

Full Version: 2009-03-07 - STS Issue Forum, 2012 Ascension, STS & Self Foregiveness, 4D Conflicts, Eart Reparations, Group Incarnation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
14:01:42 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I wonder if I could ask you all a question?

14:01:59 ‹oguz› yes sure

14:02:30 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› OK, then while you all are grooving on a new question for ME, I have one for you. Typing.

14:02:44 ‹oguz› hi peel

14:03:11 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› We at B4 have lately been experiencing a thread on one of the forums which seems to us to be strictly of interest to STS folks. More

14:03:39 ‹peelstreetguy› Hello everyone [rose icon]

14:04:59 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Since there are plenty of forums where such conversations are invited and appropriate, I have suggested to the staff of volunteers who work so hard on moderating B4 forums that we delete that thread. It is not according to our guidelines. And a STS thread on the ancient previous incarnation of B4 brought it down completely. Do you think that this is a fair and equitable choice for us?

14:05:08 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› L/L xxx

14:05:55 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey, Peels and ends! Blessings of the day!

14:06:24 ‹oguz› selam end

14:06:33 ‹peelstreetguy› well that sure is a good question.

14:06:34 ‹endsubasi› hi lightbeings

14:07:15 ‹Bring4th_Steve› I personally am here to live more in STO, and believe that STS content could be "detuning" to the community in general. So I like the idea of keeping with the original guidelines, but that's just my personal preference.

14:07:41 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Yes, Peels - it is a very pretty ethical dilemma, since STO people always want to turn the other cheek and go the extra mile. But I believe our mission involves STO seekers, and not STS ones. And we want to make our forums a safe place for discussion. L/L xxx

14:07:47 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Anyone else have an opinion?

14:08:13 ‹peelstreetguy› It seems to me to be a thread about one STS person discussing TLOO with several STO people

14:08:45 ‹peelstreetguy› Which makes me wonder how STS that person really is

14:09:30 ‹peelstreetguy› I have no preference, but if it will detune the group, it should go

14:09:41 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Peels, I think that may be an accurate observation. More

14:10:07 ‹oguz› its interesting that STS peeple are on this board

14:10:32 ‹endsubasi› after I have read Ra material the Law of One book 1 same night I do-calling and I contact with the confederation in my dream

14:10:55 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Peels, the strategy of STS people is not to storm in with battle flags. Their way is to ask insidious and clever questions and distract and detune STO people who are then focused on that STS guy rather than their own seeking and the questions they have to discuss. L/L xxx

14:11:30 ‹Bring4th_Monica› I don't think we can really label anyone - I agree with Peels, maybe the person claiming to be STS isn't really STS at all! Or maybe they are interested in the STO path. So I think we should address the topic - STS or STO topic - rather than trying to figure out who is STS and who is STO.

14:12:00 ‹qqliudl› I can understand that for those who are in the middle of STO and STS, I think the discussion about TLOO by STS will mislead them, but these are all for free will, I have no preference.

14:12:17 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Monica, I agree, which is why using the Guidelines as a leveraging point removes us from "judging" whether someone is STS or STO.

14:12:24 ‹peelstreetguy› very good point Carla. I have read some of the thread but never responded because it reminded me of a dog chasing its tail around in circles

14:13:18 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› OK! Anyone else have any comments on my question about the forum thread? L/L xxx

14:13:26 ‹peelstreetguy› I don't meen to be rude. just my observation.

14:14:26 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› No, peels, not rude to observe accurately. Thanks for that, everyone. Steve, time for Endsubasi's question on 2012?

14:15:17 ‹peelstreetguy› Hi Monica, happy you could make it [rose icon]

14:15:32 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Sure!

14:16:03 ‹qqliudl› I hope to thank Carla so heartfully for reminding us the strategy of STS [heart icon][light bulb icon][rose icon]

14:16:40 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey qq, thanks for that! OK, on to typing on 2012 for Endsubasi -

14:17:14 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› My interest in 2012, or to put it more generally, the upcoming shift of consciousness of Planet Earth predates the Ra channeling. More

14:18:07 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I first became aware of the Cayce predictions of a 1998 planetary shift of the tectonic plates in the early '60s, when I began meditating with Elkins' Louisville group. More

14:18:47 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Cayce said that inharmonious humans had caused the planet to need to expel some of that heat of contumely and aggression via a huge shift of the tectonic plates in 1998. More

14:19:28 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› We questioned the Confederation on that several times in the '70s, but I had discovered that fear-based and specific questions both tended to detune the channeling, so I discouraged such questions. More

14:19:50 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Then in the early '90s, the Ra group stated that we were, as a planet, at harvest time. More

14:20:23 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› They said that it would help Earth a lot if we could pump more light into the consciousness of the planet; that this is why so many wanderers had come to Earth. More

14:21:00 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› We got confirmations from several psychics all over the world when we at L/L Research started the Gaia meditations in August of 2001. More

14:22:07 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› they said that because of our efforts and the efforts of many other lighthouse groups on Earth, the 1998 polar shift had been averted. However, they said that the fourth-density Earth was due to dawn in 2011. This was rough - we asked in '81 and they said 'about 30 years'. More

14:22:48 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I was moved to write 101: The Choice, which is now at the printers, because I feel strongly that this is a valid date for the end of third density beginnings. More

14:23:28 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I feel that after 2012, the fourth-density vibrations of utter truth will be so strong in third density that it will be very difficult to start to make the choice of polarity about which my book talks. More

14:24:04 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Last week, I began a series of articles on my "A Small Medium at Large" blog on www.religionandspirituality.com. More

14:24:18 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› The address of that article is http://www.religionandspiritua...round/. More

14:24:48 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Peels, if you are not already on the send list for my articls, just write contact@llresearch and ask Gary to put you on there. More

14:25:45 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I am also teaching from 101 at a workshop this April 17-19 here at Camelot in the Louisville area and on Avalon farm. It will be all about preparing for 2011. Follow-up, Endsubasi?

14:28:13 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Endsubasi, if you have a follow up, let me know in the "Ask Carla Here" room. Our next question comes from Monica:

14:28:28 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Monica says: Hi Carla! I seem to be having the same pattern in my personal life. Someone I care deeply about is going thru a 'STS phase' so to speak...hopefully it's just a phase! But for now, I've decided that I should not be required to tolerate mean-spirited, disrespectful behavior directed at me. It is a challenge to respond in love, while at the same time having some boundaries. I finally realized that it was unloving towards myself to allow this person to treat me thusly.

14:28:36 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Monica: It's somewhat related to the current topic of the STS thread... Basically how to deal with STS behavior when it is very sneaky and insidious. And just as we are trying to decide on what sort of boundaries to have in our forum, it might help us with such situations in our personal lives.

14:29:03 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Typing on your query, Monica -

14:29:44 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey, beloved sister of the open heart. I sympathize with you wholly upon this dilemma. It is a common one, and it does involve transforming utter and unconditional love into wisdom and compassion. More

14:30:01 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Let me talk a bit, and I will wind around to the point. More

14:30:06 ‹endsubasi› dear Carla in my dream they say 1999 the aura of 4 th dimension comes and the last frequency begins

14:31:08 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› On the forum question of the STS thread, I said we'd been there before at L/L. It is true. It was just one person, but he was convinced that L/L was a cult. lol! Not on my watch. Anyway, he was an old boyfriend of a volunteer who was here then. More

14:32:48 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› We tried our best to accommodate him. The whole forum ended up being people talking with him, trying to share their love and light. It was beautiful. It only made him more aggressive. He began getting more personal. More ugly. We gave him his own forum, for ranting against us. But he did not want that. He wanted to take down our forum. Eventually, I did so. It was years before we were able to bring B4 to a new incarnation. More

14:33:41 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› The same is true of personal relationships. If you allow an STS person to invade your boundaries - sensible, loving boundaries of common courtesy and respect - then you're just not TCOB "Taking Care of Business" for YOU! More

14:35:01 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› When I meet with a person who criticizes me or whatever, I do my utmost to clear things up. An initial rudeness is not enough for me to invoke boundaries. But I do insist on being able to establish clear communication once again. If I cannot, I vacate the discussion, lovingly but firmly. More

14:36:11 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Unfortunately, to let STS behavior buffet you constantly is to distract you mightily from your seeking. This is because we are not saints. We have emotional responses to being abused. Then our struggle becomes simply not to respond to anger with anger, meanness with meanness, etc. More

14:36:53 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› If you become convinced that this is a settled situation, not vulnerable to your further communication, then remove this influence from your environment as much as you can. More

14:37:32 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Do not kick the person out of your heart. And make it clear that love remains undiminished. That you remain a safe place for him/her. That you are in no way separating from him in your heart. More

14:38:02 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› And then, Monica, let it be. Offer prayers of thanksgiving for the experience, the challenge, the chance to live by 4-D values. and move on. Follow-up?

14:39:43 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey kuru! Blessings, [heart icon] and [light bulb icon]!

14:39:44 ‹Bring4th_Monica› Very helpful, thanks! It's compounded a bit by some guilt I'm feeling, that I inadvertently helped encouraged this behavior previously, because of family issues. In other words, I feel guilt that I maybe contributed to this person's current behavior. I know I must forgive myself, but am having a hard time with that.

14:41:23 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Typing on guilt -

14:42:05 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› When we face a challenge like Monica's, and we all do at some point, and we have set our boundaries and are ready to move on, we have the work of forgiveness to do. More

14:42:36 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› It may seem hard to forgive the one who is abusing you. But actually it is not so difficult as forgiving yourself. More

14:43:23 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› We tend to be harder on ourselves than others. So we look at the abuser and see how hard he has it, what he is up against, what caused him to misbehave and be ugly. And we find compassion. We forgive him. More

14:43:59 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› What we may not notice, right away, is that we are not at all finished with the forgiving process until we have forgiven ourselves. And I don't mean grudgingly. I mean completely. More

14:44:47 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› The essence of the spiritual process is that we transform. We do it on purpose. We seek the highest and best, and we seek to live and become the highest and best. More

14:45:22 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› If we cling to self-judgment, we are narrowing the flow of love/light through our energy body and slowing our ability to progress spiritually. More

14:46:40 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› So forgive yourself, Monica. Forgive yourself for what you may have done. Forgive yourself for what has been left undone. This is a new day. You have learned much. Now add this learning to your arsenal of resources and move on into this new life, new experience. The Native American belief is that each day is literally a new life. I say Amen! Follow-up, Monica?

14:47:16 ‹Bring4th_Monica› All of that makes sense...but HOW?

14:47:28 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Typing on that.

14:48:18 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Step out of the fray, Monica. Stop thinking about it. Stop asking why. All is for our learning and growth, but it makes no sense to ask why on the level of the experience. More

14:50:13 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› So lift up and away. And redefine yourself. Set an intention to get into contact with the deepest, truest version of yourself. and hug that self to your heart as though she were your child. Love on that self that has been abused. Make her place safe again, through your support of her. If this sounds somewhat schitzoid, just remember that we have various parts of 'self' within us, as the psychologists say - id, ego, superego, anima - More

14:51:08 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› So yourself, embracing the self that is hurt, is possible. Support and encourage that hurt baby self until she is fine, her tears are dried and she hs a whole new perspective. More

14:51:56 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I am not saying to ignore your own suffering. I am saying that suffering passes as well as joy, that all is grist for the mill, and that the response to a difficult challenge is found not at the level of the challenge but from a broader perspective. More

14:52:41 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Certainly it takes the use of will to lift away from the local agony to a higher plateau from which you can view the situation with a more informed and enspirited perspective. More

14:53:31 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› perhaps this abuser in your life needs "tough love". Perhaps he needed to push the boundaries until he discovered just where they were. In that case you are aiding him by establishing boundaries and rules for further communication. Follow-up?

14:54:45 ‹peelstreetguy› I sure am glad these chats are being posted. That is great advise I should read again and again!

14:54:45 ‹Bring4th_Monica› All very helpful, but the key that I was really missing was about the analyzing... [light bulb icon] I've always analyzed too much and then gotten stuck in that, precipitating guilt. Very helpful - no follow up - thank you Carla!

14:55:48 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› My absolute pleasure, Monica! All my L/L and thanks -L/L xxx

14:56:04 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Yes, definitely some great insights here, Peel! Ok, our next question is from Peel:

14:56:05 ‹Bring4th_Monica› [heart icon]

14:56:15 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Peel asks: Is it possible for someone to be a paladin, that is, be positively polarized and kill evil people because the balance is upset and the evil ones may succeed in enslaving many good people? Would he lose polarity? I know there is war in 4th density, so I figure the same may be possible in 3rd density. I wonder how the Q'uo would think about this.

14:56:43 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Typing on that, Peels-

14:57:08 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I recently wrote an article on this very thing - that is, the war in heaven - give me a sec to find the link -

14:58:46 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Well rats, I cannot find that link. It was in the Hierarchies Series. PM me and I will send you my rough draft. More

15:00:17 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› What I said about the war in heaven was that the Confederation says that it is an artifact of 3-D thinking. Just because we graduate to 4-D positive does not mean that all becomes ultimately clear. We are still progressing. And just as it is obvious to soldiers that bad men must be stopped from ruling the world, so it seems obvious to early 4-D people, sometimes, that the thought-war of the inner planes between the two polarities must be continued. More

15:00:47 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› It is so exhausting to the warriors of light that they can only fight for a short time. Then they must take a break. More

15:01:27 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Eventually, the 4-D warrior matures within his 4-D learning and sees past the need to fight. For the light always wins. Negativity ends up being a null choice. More

15:02:48 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› It is the same in 3-D. The film, The Ninth Configuration, took up this issue very well. Stacey Keach played a paladin, a man who had killed in battle for the greater good. He repented of this and resolved never to kill again. Was he able to keep to his resolve? See this fine film and find out! More

15:04:18 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› The point is that while it is valid at the level of the flat playing field of Earth to be a paladin, and while we make heroes out of them in our culture, the choice of preserving 4-D values would be to place yourself in between the evil and the world, and let yourself be killed to save them. Dealing strictly in 4-D values, and not with our world's relative values, it is never appropriate to kill another being. More

15:05:19 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› So we have Neo's choice in the Matrix. Do we fight evil or simply know that it shall never win the victory in any final way? Do we stay in the Matrix or lift away from it and embrace 4-D values? Follow-up?

15:05:43 ‹peelstreetguy› yes...

15:07:32 ‹peelstreetguy› I understand and agree with everything you said, but in 3-D letting them kill you will not solve the problem because they will kill them next, or enslave. So it is necessary to take them out

15:08:10 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› typing on that, peels -

15:08:19 ‹peelstreetguy› The gaza situation comes to mind

15:10:16 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Think with me here, Peels. On the one hand you have Audie Murphy and John Wayne. They kill the bad guys and keep the world free. Or you have Bruce Willis in Die Hard, tracking down the terrorists. On the other hand you have Jesus the Christ, yielding without a struggle to the minions of Herod and the cross, saying, "My Kingdom is not of this world." Who offered the choice that appeals to you more? The fighters or the transcenders? Follow-up?

15:11:20 ‹peelstreetguy› yes..

15:12:12 ‹peelstreetguy› I see it as being kind of similar to the situation with the STS thread.

15:12:26 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› How is that?

15:12:38 ‹peelstreetguy› Do you take it out, or allow it to ferment

15:13:04 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Ah, what a great point! More

15:14:25 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Jesus would have scourged the STS poster with "Hypocrite! Liar! Get out of my temple!" But he would not deal with them further. And indeed, when Jesus chose crucifixion, he chose to end his ministry on Planet Earth. More

15:15:21 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› It was not the smart thing to do. It did not save his people from their problems. His people were the people of Gaza, by the way. Even back then, his people, desert folk, were trying to throw off the rod of empire, just as the Palestinians are trying to do now. More

15:15:48 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› It boggles the mind to think that this same territorial conflict has been ongoing for over two thousand years! More

15:16:20 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› By making the choice he made, he became the beacon that has called people to live new lives of different values than this world ever since! More

15:17:03 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› However it is for sure that the regular, run of the mill Palestinians of the time did not thank Him for letting Himself be offered. They wanted an earthly king. And it is possible that Jesus could have become an earthly king. His lineage was royal. More

15:17:27 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Further, it is possible that he could have gotten back their homeland from Caesar and Herod. More

15:18:26 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› He let his people be dispersed and called for his successors to bring the lost tribes of Israel together again. The current "tribe" in Israel as a nation-state is the precise folks that Jesus called hypocrites and liars - the Philistines of Judah. More

15:19:44 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Did He do "the right thing"? Should he have fought this world's battles? It all comes down to choices. How can I say it is wrong to save the free world by eliminating key bad guys? I cannot, not within the culture of my earth world. But I can see the choice clearly. Follow-up Peels?

15:21:05 ‹peelstreetguy› No thank you. Those were some very interesting things you said. thanks

15:21:33 ‹peelstreetguy› I will watch that movie. I like Stacy Keach

15:21:35 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› You are most welcome, dear brother of the open heart! [heart icon]/[light bulb icon] xxx

15:21:42 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Thanks Peels! Carla, the next question is from qqliudl:

15:21:54 ‹peelstreetguy› [heart icon][light bulb icon][rose icon]

15:21:57 ‹Bring4th_Steve› qqliudl asks: Dear Carla, I have a idea of that there will be a short period for Gaia to prepare itself, so no entities either 3rd or 4th could live on it, I hope to know your opinion about this?[rose icon]

15:21:57 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I like Keach as well, and he was just tops in that film! L/L xxx

15:22:20 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey qq! typing on that.

15:22:35 ‹peelstreetguy› He made me feel better cause I knew I wasn't the only guy with a girls name.lol

15:23:51 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› QQ, I do not share that perspective. Of course, I am often wrong! My take on that is that third density will spin itself out until all of the fourth-density wanderers who have graduated from earth's third density anf come back to right things with the planet itself - the Indigo Children, so-called - are finished. then it will lie fallow until such time as a 3-D planet is needed again. More

15:24:33 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Meanwhile, I gather from Confederation channelings that 4-D is alive and well as we speak. However, it is refraining from activity until the last of the 3-D folks have cleared the planet. More

15:25:02 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› There is a disconnect in the way some folks think about the switch to 4-D and the way the confederations describes the situation. More

15:26:16 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› They speak of nested densities, each density interpenetrating the others. So 3-D and 4-D can easily co-exist. In 3-D we have 1-D elements and powers (earth, air, fire, water), 2-D animals and plants and 3-D humans. I imagine that 4-D will thrive and eventually, so will 3-D again. Follow-up?

15:26:36 ‹qqliudl› That's all I want, thank you so much Carla[rose icon]

15:26:56 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› U betcha! [heart icon]/[light bulb icon]xxx

15:26:59 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Thanks qqliudl! Our next question comes from Endsubasi:

15:27:08 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Endsubasi asks: I ask to Carla.in my dream confederation told me-in 1999 aura of 4th density comes and the last frequency we have.i ask-is full time of 3th density is 25000 year or 26000 year-do Carla have learned this from Ra.because we can use mathematics and understand which time 4th density really begins and 3th density really full finishes.thanks.

15:27:40 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› typing on that, ens-

15:28:35 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› The Confederation are not that good with numbers. However, I have established for myself the premise that these minor cycles are congruent with the ages of western classical astrology. More

15:30:21 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Say that's 25,920 years. It is close enough to the Confederation's description of a minor cycle to satisfy me. So when the Age of Aquarius rolls in, as it is supposed to do at the winter solstice of 2012, I think that's the right date. The Mayan calendar does also. Follow-up?

15:32:32 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Endsubasi, if you have a follow-up, please feel free to ask it in the "Ask Carla Here" room. Moving on to a question from ingerul9....

15:32:36 ‹endsubasi› thanks dear Carla we can believe about 2012

15:34:04 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Yes, I think we can, Ends - [heart icon]/[light bulb icon]

15:33:44 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Carla, Ingerul's question is 3 parts... Please wait for three entries:

15:33:52 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Ingerul asks: this question was posed by someone to bashar about 2012. She asked this question by stating that she had read the Law of One material. Bashar is a channeled entity in trance state. - regarding the harvest that needs to take place he says "It is a euphemism in that you are raising yourself your pitch, your vibration to be more harmonious with a new reality idea.

15:34:03 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Ingerul: For some of you it will happen rapidly, some of you it will take a little bit longer but the idea of harvesting is reaping yourselves. Reaping the results of the vibration you're choosing to be" ;and he emphasizes that in some sense there will be a harvesting of STS versus STO but to not think of it in terms of percentages. And the main idea is he makes this statement about the idea of ascension "the more you are willing to be, what you believe yourself to be, you will simply find yourself where you need to be when you need to be there" again reflecting the idea of ascension.

15:34:15 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Ingerul: So I was wondering what is your opinion on this statement. To me it seems pretty accurate seeing how more and more people are awaken nowadays and more open and willing to accept new information and new reality.

15:35:09 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Typing on that, Inge-

15:35:29 ‹endsubasi› very much thanks dear light bringer with light and love.i love Ra and I love the confederation.

15:36:00 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Although I do not see that harvesting is a euphemism, I do agree wholeheartedly that harvest and ascension from this 3-D physical life is all about being who you are. More

15:36:35 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› The harvesting or ascension process, as described by the Confederation, is of walking steps of light in your energy body after the physical death occurs naturally. More

15:37:20 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Each step of light holds a slightly denser light. At a point, the light stops being 3-D light and crosses the quantum divide to 4-D light. The steps go on and on, up into higher densities. More

15:37:44 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› You walk these steps until the light feels uncomfortable. At that point you stop. Where you stop is either in 3-D or higher. More

15:38:32 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› If it is still in 3-D light, then you get to pass go, collect $200 dollars and have another major cycle (3 minor cycles) to learn the lessons of the Density of Choice (our current 3-D) again. More

15:39:09 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› If you have stopped in 4-D, you are now harvested to 4-D. For some wanderers, I can imagine they will walk the steps of light far further, back to their home density. Follow-up?

15:39:29 ‹ingerul9› no; thank you Carla; I forgot to say HI in the beginning

15:40:03 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey, Inge, I forgot to bless you as well. Let me do so now! Blessings, dear one and much L/L xxx

15:40:12 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Thanks Ingerul!

15:40:18 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Our next question is from Peel:

15:40:23 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Peel asks: The question has to do with wanderers and the harvest. Ra has stated that a person must be at least 51% service to others in order to be harvested to 4th density positive. So what happens if a 6th density wanderer who is incarnate now, is not 51% service to others and dies. Will he remember where he came from after he dies and be able to walk the steps of light back to 6th density? Or will he be trapped in 3rd density?

15:40:42 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey Peels - typing on that -

15:42:12 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› No, we wanderers do not get reprieved from what we have done while we are here. If we wander to 3-D to be of help in lightening the planet and then do not awaken to our nature and our mission here, there is every possibility that we will remain here in 3-D for another major cycle. I wrote A Wanderer's Handbook in 2001 to alert wanderers to this and ask them to go ahead and wake up! Follow-up?

15:43:14 ‹peelstreetguy› No thanks. Short, sweet and to the point. lol. perfect.

15:43:35 ‹peelstreetguy› that is what I thought

15:44:01 ‹peelstreetguy› [rose icon]

15:44:40 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Carla, our next question is from Monica:

15:44:48 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Carla, so much emphasis has been on each soul's walking the Steps of Light. But what about our loved ones? What if we have loved ones who stop on a different step than we do? I can understand how the Christians must feel, thinking that their loved ones will be separated from them for all eternity if they're not 'saved.' I know it's not forever, but still...will we have a choice to stop on a different step to stay with them? And how could we prepare for such a possibility? Or would it be preferable to let go of attachments to loved ones?

15:44:50 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› To close out on this subject, I do feel that tons of folks are waking up now. It feels as though there were an exponential spreading of the news of love and light throughout the globe. These are exciting times! I believe we will have a good harvest. L/L xxx

15:46:01 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› typing on that, Monica -

15:46:43 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Monica, while I believe it is entirely possible for us to wait for those we have loved in this lifetime before moving on, I think that once we are not in the physical any longer, we see differently. More

15:47:20 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› We see that those in the most recent incarnation fulfilled patterns with us that only added to an enormous number of previous work together. More

15:47:45 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› We tend to incarnate in groups, incarnation after incarnation, working through to balance with each of those in our circle. More

15:48:21 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› And as time moves on, we increase our circle, to the point where all of us on Earth today are likely to have been everyone else's beloved mother, father, daughter, son, sister, friend, lover, etc. More

15:49:04 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› So perhaps we choose to wait in the inner planes and set out upon another incarnation as a group. Or perhaps we decide to work on other balances with other groups and incarnate with a different set of relationships. More

15:50:16 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› For instance, my beloved companion and fellow researcher, Don, departed the fix outbound in 1984. Since then I have heard from dozens of people who say that Don comes to them in dreams and helps them progress. And I see Don every time I tune and ask for my guidance, the Holy Spirit. More

15:51:23 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› In my practice I ask for the male and female aspects of the Holy Spirit to be with me as I challenge spirits who want to channel through me. Shortly after Don died, I saw him coming through that door, and his mother coming through the other door, the one of the feminine aspect of the Holy Spirit. It is wonderful to see them both. More

15:51:59 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Interestingly enough, Don now wears a shirt he did not own in 3-D - it is colored green. I suspect that is his way of telling me that he has graduated to 4-D. More

15:53:20 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Also interesting here is that I never saw his mother in this life, as she died in 1965. At that time I was married to another man. However, I have seen her in 1971, in a seance in Anderson, IN, run by James Tingley. She thanked me for caring for Don. And yes, at least 4-D. maybe higher! lol! Follow-up?

15:54:04 ‹Bring4th_Monica› Do you think there are soul families that stay together for eons, or do you think we mix and match a lot?

15:54:20 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Typing on that, Monica -

15:55:14 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I think both things! I do think we tend to have soul families. And I also think that through the thousands of years and incarnations we have had here, we have mixed and matched for the purposes of working together, of learning new things together and so forth. Follow-up?

15:55:38 ‹Bring4th_Monica› No, that's it. Thanks!

15:56:27 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Steve, is there another question? Or an element of a previous questions which I failed to notice?

15:56:51 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Nope! We are all out of questions for this session! :-)

15:56:55 ‹Bring4th_Steve› And I might add...

15:57:10 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Everyone did a GREAT job of keeping a nice smooth flow today! Thank you so much everyone!

15:57:05 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› OK then! What a great session it's been! More

15:58:30 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Thanks to all of you! it is such a pleasure to share with you. And thanks for answering my question at the beginning of this session. I will keep you all in my heart until we meet again! L/L, dear brothers and sisters of the open heart. May you fare well, laugh long and enjoy yourselves thoroughly as you go, until we meet again. [heart icon]/[light bulb icon] xxx

15:58:56 ‹peelstreetguy› I wish you all health, happiness and spiritual growth. Amen!

15:59:08 ‹Bring4th_Monica› love/light to everyone! [heart icon][light bulb icon]

15:59:20 ‹qqliudl› Love and light to everyone[rose icon][rose icon][rose icon]

15:59:32 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Love and light, y'all!

16:00:20 ‹endsubasi› love and light dear lightworkeres but you have forget to ask my guestion.

16:02:07 ‹ingerul9› LL to all