Bring4th

Full Version: Being spiritually advanced
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does being spiritually advanced as a spirit equate to how spiritual you are here on Earth?

Like could you be advanced as a spirit and still get mad here on Earth?

I get violent thoughts like killing people sometimes, but they only last a couple of seconds.

I don't know where they come from.

But anger doesn't rule me. Most of the time I'm pretty still and calm inside.

Does our spirit advance spiritually when we grow here on Earth, or does our Earth life make little difference?

And is it possible to graduate a density while still here on Earth? Like if you come from 5D, could you grow enough to make 6D when you return?
Well, lots of people regard Jesus as a high example of spiritual advancement, yet he murdered one of his playmates in anger, so I'm guessing behind the veil of forgetting anyone is prone to any sort of error.

Jesus also recognized his error and spent the rest of his life letting that moment motivate him toward higher and higher heights of spiritual purity. Ra said that Jesus' karma for killing his playmate was absolved when he forgave those that were murdering him, thus I think this implies that Jesus saw his reflection in those doing the murdering. In forgiving them he forgave himself.

One of the reasons wanderers come back to third density, aside from the obvious intent to be of service, is that the intensity of catalyst allows for quicker polarization. So I would say that lives lived in third density can definitely contribute towards one's overall harvestability. I think it would be hard to generalize what exact degree of harvestability can be obtained, however. That has to do with how far the individual can walk along the stairs of light. It is entirely up to them.
I think life in Earth when you look what is going on is pretty harsh, incredibly cruel, whether collective as in displaced crowds from camp to camp as in a Syria for example right now, to personal horrific situations such as domestic violence on either adults or children, so unbearable when hidden and you feel there’s no way out. At the same time incredibly beautiful as kindness of strangers, sunrise, sunset, music, friendships, dolphins and whales, stars at night, clouds, etc... so I th8nk there’s no way all this together advances us spiritually, even if reluctant to embrace challenges.

As Reaoer I do not see how we can assess degrees of harvest ability, which is why we probably don’t have to lose too much time on the question since there’s so much else to take care of... Wink
I wonder if we let our higher self make the decision for us coming here to Earth as it is wiser than we are.

I know we have a choice, but I wonder if it volunteers us.

My life isn't too bad, but there still is stress.

Sometimes I think I have to do wrong in order to make a greater good.
Gem, you should read Michael Newton’s book The Journey of Souls. Jim and Carla used to read it, and find its content quite interesting. You might like it a lot, as from it, it is apparent we are planning our incarnation with much care and love, and with loving help from our guides. You really would like it, if you haven’t read it yet.
(02-24-2020, 07:50 PM)flofrog Wrote: [ -> ]Gem, you should read Michael Newton’s book The Journey of Souls.  Jim and Carla used to read it, and find its content quite  interesting. You might like it a lot, as from it, it is apparent we are planning our incarnation with much care and love, and with loving help from our guides. You really would like it, if you haven’t read it yet.

Thank you Flo. I had the book somewhere.
I reordered it on Kindle for only $10 or so.

I am reading it now.

It is interesting.

It would have been great if Michael Newton knew about the Ra Material so he could bring in the formmaker 6th density body and such.

I wonder if my guide will meet me after death as an anthro. That would be beyond amazing, but they probably would have reason for not doing so
so that I don't get distracted. I would probably come back as anthro if I needed to.

The thing is I'm not close to anyone alive or that has died, so it would probably only be my guide who would greet me.
Except my dog Loki. He will probably die before I do as he's 13 already.
Quote:Does being spiritually advanced as a spirit equate to how spiritual you are here on Earth?

No.

Quote:Like could you be advanced as a spirit and still get mad here on Earth?

Yes. It points to the lessons which need learning.

Quote:I get violent thoughts like killing people sometimes, but they only last a couple of seconds.

I don't know where they come from.

They may or may not be your thoughts. They may be repressed/outcast thoughts hanging in social psyche of the society/environment. They may be negative calls from disincarnate or incarnate entities. They may also be your thoughts. Anything is possible.

Lessons that need learning is the key.

Quote:Does our spirit advance spiritually when we grow here on Earth, or does our Earth life make little difference?

Totally depends on you.

Quote:And is it possible to graduate a density while still here on Earth? Like if you come from 5D, could you grow enough to make 6D when you return?

Yes.
You can be a 6D wanderer and be veiled on this earth and forget everything. We are just like everyone else on this planet. The spirit complex remains unveiled and streams in Love and Light to the planetary sphere and it’s inhabitants.

But yes certainly an advanced spirit could go mad or become unbalanced here. Ra mentioned that wanderers indeed have a hard time. Many don’t even know that they are wanderers. To think: we came from a high spiritual density and now we are an average human being on planet earth in third density, and we know nothing of our past. But that is how it’s suppose to be here. (We also don’t truly know if we are wanderers on not. So I say what we do here and now is of importance.)

When we are done with our service the veil will be lifted and we shall realize who we are again.
(02-24-2020, 04:01 PM)Reaper Wrote: [ -> ]Well, lots of people regard Jesus as a high example of spiritual advancement, yet he murdered one of his playmates in anger, so I'm guessing behind the veil of forgetting anyone is prone to any sort of error.

Jesus also recognized his error and spent the rest of his life letting that moment motivate him toward higher and higher heights of spiritual purity. Ra said that Jesus' karma for killing his playmate was absolved when he forgave those that were murdering him, thus I think this implies that Jesus saw his reflection in those doing the murdering. In forgiving them he forgave himself.

One of the reasons wanderers come back to third density, aside from the obvious intent to be of service, is that the intensity of catalyst allows for quicker polarization. So I would say that lives lived in third density can definitely contribute towards one's overall harvestability. I think it would be hard to generalize what exact degree of harvestability can be obtained, however. That has to do with how far the individual can walk along the stairs of light. It is entirely up to them.

Beautiful. I had read this before, but forgotten it. It was not as important then to me as it is now. Thank you for sharing this, Reaper Smile

I asked my higher self for guidance on the answer to a question I posed, and it lead me to this I guess.

I love you and I thank you for your insight Smile
Gem, at this point, I am uncertain that the term "spiritually advanced" has any meaning. Advanced relative to what? The self in all it's infiniteness? Who are you racing? What finish line is there really?
(03-06-2020, 09:07 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]Gem, at this point, I am uncertain that the term "spiritually advanced" has any meaning. Advanced relative to what? The self in all it's infiniteness? Who are you racing? What finish line is there really?

I mean, what does the term old soul mean?
Right?

Exactly! XD
There are varying degrees of experience among souls. Is that what you're referring to?

When the term "spiritually advanced" is used, the connotation of one being ahead of another is there to me. Like, an "advanced" soul is farther along than a "beginner" soul. This simply isn't the case. Like Phoenix said, "who are you racing?" Smile

Not everybody is coming from the same place. Some souls take many many lives to reach a level of maturity that might take another soul 1 or 2 lives. There really is no way to measure what is advanced and what isn't.

Also, the word "advanced" is very empirical to me. In that way it's an earthly, scientific word. Souls and the spirit world aren't something that science can even observe, therefore such an empirical word has no business describing such things. The word "mature" feels better for me personally

hope that helps

be well and most of all

have
fun