Bring4th

Full Version: ill 'til infinity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Everyone!

As I've gone through my spiritual growth and knowing of the one creator, my perception on everything has change. I've been in HipHip culture for a number of years, and through my life experiences I decided to give back, because the culture has given me so much. (I sometimes view the culture as the creator)

I believe it was the wanderer or higher density being within me who guided me to creating this.

For those of you who don't know HipHop was birthed in the 80s and it's message is "Peace, Love, Unity, and having Fun". That's what the message has always been, but now a days it can be misconstrued. (Just like the Law of One!)

My brand is called "ill 'til infinity".

ill 'til infinity was created because of HipHop culture. I was inspired by all the people around me and all the influence of the places I've been and the city i reside in. (Detroit)

With my new understanding of life; ill 'til infinity has a new meaning.

"ill" is a synonym for Dope and Fresh in our culture; and now, to me it means:

Intention
Love
Light

Made with intention, to help bring you love, so you can spread light.

Use YOUR intention to love and spread light.

ill 'til infinity.

I do believe I have a divine purpose in this culture, and it's to spread light.

Thank you so much for taking your time to read.

https://www.illtilinfinity.com/

**Dope and Fresh are positive words in our culture. Dope=awesome/excellent | Fresh=cool/Approval