Bring4th

Full Version: Hello! intro and Q&A w me!- 'GlowingEyes'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello!- I'm "Glowing Eyes." Since I'm gonna be a member on this site, I'd like to formally introduce myself. Not that I'm scared or anything, but this a big step for me- I don't do facebook, twitter, or instagram (does that cover the bases?- idk!?). Anyways, I don't do that stuff. I'm private. That being said, I've become a member on the Law of One forum, so I figured I'd introduce myself. I've posted a few comments and I'll initially leave below part of what I left on one of my post as an intro. This is me saying 'hello!' and also opening myself up. With a quick intro below, I'd like to ask what others might ask me! I'll be as open and responsive as I can be. The way the that the Ra channeling's were given in response to a question- I would both love and dare any and all questions from people! It's hard for me to just give my story out in full, but if I were answering questions asked by people, it might help me and be fun! If this turns into nothing, I'm cool with that. If it helps one person- cool! I'm doing this to both help others, help me, and have fun! Bring it on!

Here's my intro- a part of a post from here... https://bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=17988

..."On the night of December 29th/30th in 2013 in Hilo, Hawaii is when and where this took place. I had been experiencing some bizarre phenomena the days prior and that there was a very extreme thunderstorm that was very unusual. It can be seen here... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqvlJociW-o

That night, I was laying next to a window that was closed with the curtain drawn down. I could see a small gap in between the curtain and the outside. I was probably 5-7 feet away. As I laid there, I saw a very brilliant bright red light move into the gap between the window and the curtain; it puzzled me at first and then I thought "maybe it's 'that thing' that's been f'ing with me." In that moment, the curtain lifted out and away from the window and there were two large very bright (glowing) red lights. I looked right into them and saw a figure in clear and distinct view- a very very large figure in great detail that had two red glowing eyes. We starred at each other for perhaps a minute, the curtain closed, and I sat briefly in shock at what I just experienced, not sure what was to occur next. I experienced a great deal more that night and the several days and nights following. Anyways, in the aftermath of my experiences, I wanted to find real answers about my experiences. I read this somewhere on the internet...

9.21 Questioner: Are they Bigfoot-type creatures?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct although we would not call these Bigfoot, as they are scarce and are very able to escape detection. The first race is less able to be aware of proximity of other mind/body/spirit complexes, but these beings are very able to escape due to their technological understandings before their incarnations here. These entities of the glowing eyes are those most familiar to your peoples.

I then went to the Law of One site and searched for glowing eyes and began reading the results. I was in shock when I read this from question 65:2...

Ra: I am Ra. The generalities of expression can never be completely correct. However, we may note that when faced with a hole in the curtain, an entity’s eyes may well peer for the first time through the window beyond. This tendency is probable given the possibility/probability vortices active within your space/time and time/space continua at this nexus."

What would you like to comment on or ask me?!
Thanks for sharing, I can believe it!  It may have been catalyst for you to seek!

I've had a few very paranormal encounters so... *high five* it's comforting to know i'm not the only crazy one!    BigSmile Heart

Never seen the glowing red eyes creature.  Wouldn't be very shook if I did I bet!  Honest empathetic Love is the great protector - I have confirmed it.
Thanks for sharing GlowingEyes, I envy you a little I went to Hawaï once and was so moved by the beauty of the land and the kindness of the Hawaiians... Smile
(03-01-2020, 10:30 AM)flofrog Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for sharing GlowingEyes, I envy you a little I went to Hawaï once and was so moved by the beauty of the land and the kindness of the Hawaiians...  Smile

Aloha flofrog! Hawaii was fun! Definitely didn't think my journey would take me there, but it did. It is beyond beautiful and the people have tons of 'aloha!' There's some that don't, but just adds to the experience. I lived on the Big Island for four years. I traveled to several of the other islands- they all have their own 'flava.' I moved there not knowing much about Hawai'i at all, thinking I'd get into surfing coming from being a big skiier. Little did I know, the Big Island is the worst island for surfing- the island is still so new that the shore breaks are mostly lava rock shorelines and not sandy beaches. Instead, I got really into spearfishing. I grew up hunting and fishing and learned to scuba- spearfishing combined all of that and more (I mostly free dove). To walk out my backyard and go swim with grazing green sea turtles, spinner dolphins, and all the beautiful and amazing ocean life was a dream come true. Goin' out and getting a couple lobsters (my fav!) and then watching the sunset was magical. I was there when a very cool now popular band was simply a sidewalk act and played on the streets or small shows for anyone that wanted to hear. Very cool guys and band- Nahko and Medicine for the People, and also Dustin Thomas. Both definitely worth checking out!!!! Here's Nahko... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYaJVcX7...njTYbdwEs0 and here's a good link to Dustin Thomas... https://music.lovedustinthomas.com/album...are-coming .

What part of Hawaii did you go to and when?- And what are some of your favorite memories?
(02-29-2020, 11:36 PM)sequoyah Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for sharing, I can believe it!  It may have been catalyst for you to seek!

I've had a few very paranormal encounters so... *high five* it's comforting to know i'm not the only crazy one!    BigSmile Heart

Never seen the glowing red eyes creature.  Wouldn't be very shook if I did I bet!  Honest empathetic Love is the great protector - I have confirmed it.

Whattup sequoyah!!!- *high fives* back! Did you know 'sequoia' is the only seven letter word to use all five vowels? I've never been to the pacific northwest, but someday. I love that I'm going to love them.

Soooooo....if you don't mind me asking- what were some of your paranormal encounters and how did they impact you?
(03-02-2020, 12:31 AM)GlowingEyes Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-01-2020, 10:30 AM)flofrog Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for sharing GlowingEyes, I envy you a little I went to Hawaï once and was so moved by the beauty of the land and the kindness of the Hawaiians...  Smile

Aloha flofrog! Hawaii was fun! Definitely didn't think my journey would take me there, but it did. It is beyond beautiful and the people have tons of 'aloha!' There's some that don't, but just adds to the experience. I lived on the Big Island for four years. I traveled to several of the other islands- they all have their own 'flava.' I moved there not knowing much about Hawai'i at all, thinking I'd get into surfing coming from being a big skiier. Little did I know, the Big Island is the worst island for surfing- the island is still so new that the shore breaks are mostly lava rock shorelines and not sandy beaches. Instead, I got really into spearfishing. I grew up hunting and fishing and learned to scuba- spearfishing combined all of that and more (I mostly free dove). To walk out my backyard and go swim with grazing green sea turtles, spinner dolphins, and all the beautiful and amazing ocean life was a dream come true. Goin' out and getting a couple lobsters (my fav!) and then watching the sunset was magical. I was there when a very cool now popular band was simply a sidewalk act and played on the streets or small shows for anyone that wanted to hear. Very cool guys and band- Nahko and Medicine for the People, and also Dustin Thomas. Both definitely worth checking out!!!! Here's Nahko... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYaJVcX7...njTYbdwEs0 and here's a good link to Dustin Thomas... https://music.lovedustinthomas.com/album...are-coming .

What part of Hawaii did you go to and when?- And what are some of your favorite memories?

Hi GlowingEyes,
Thank you for sharing, this is so much the Hawaï I feel I met. The first time I went was a long long time ago in I think 1985. My husband was an architect and someone had a project for creating a sort of ecolodge where there would have been a spa. The project didn’t happen though. We went to Kauai which is perhaps my favorite, at the time it was very pristine still, very few people. We went also to the big island, it was very beautiful but I loved Kauai perhaps even more. Today I have a friend couple who live on the other side of the mountain from Honolulu, I love them deeply and I love their friends there. You can feel the sacredness of this land and the love everyone has for it.

I had a small paranormal thing too, it’s a slightly longer story though, didn’t happen in Hawaii Wink
I love yours

When I re-read your story I have tears, I just so loved Kauai, it seemed to have a very feminine soul, how much I miss it, I was so lucky to go.
(03-02-2020, 12:50 AM)GlowingEyes Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-29-2020, 11:36 PM)sequoyah Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for sharing, I can believe it!  It may have been catalyst for you to seek!

Whattup sequoyah!!!- *high fives* back! Did you know 'sequoia' is the only seven letter word to use all five vowels? I've never been to the pacific northwest, but someday. I love that I'm going to love them.

Soooooo....if you don't mind me asking- what were some of your paranormal encounters and how did they impact you?

Cool fact there with sequoia didn't know that.  That last question it's a paradox to me on how much info to share, I tend to error on giving too much and if someone doesn't have the full context they are very likely to take it wrong.  The most fantastic stories I have is with negative beings as they are much more likely to appear to our optical apparatus not caring for free will.  In this waking reality I've had experiences with the likely suspects of the Orions, the two forms most often discussed in UFOlogy.  What were the effects on me?  I could talk for hours!  They contributed to realizing how powerful we are.  If you like more detail I'd love to share just message me.   One of those experiences I only could see them from the torso up, puzzled me for awhile as I could see them so clearly.  Later I found in the Ra material an answer to a question that discussed this phenomena, https://www.lawofone.info/s/27#2

The fantastic positive experiences are more likely to happen in dreamtime in my experience.  Here's one from this waking reality: I for years thought Jesus himself appeared to me, took me several years to realize it was my own higherself.   It happened while reading the Law of One on a most auspicious day, Dec 21.  

Many many small experiences I've had that were very significant to me but to an outsider their reply very well may be "so what?"  A hawk flew into you right then?  Big deal.   Angel Angel
(03-05-2020, 05:41 PM)sequoyah Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-02-2020, 12:50 AM)GlowingEyes Wrote: [ -> ]

Cool fact there with sequoia didn't know that.  That last question it's a paradox to me on how much info to share, I tend to error on giving too much and if someone doesn't have the full context they are very likely to take it wrong.  The most fantastic stories I have is with negative beings as they are much more likely to appear to our optical apparatus not caring for free will.  In this waking reality I've had experiences with the likely suspects of the Orions, the two forms most often discussed in UFOlogy.  What were the effects on me?  I could talk for hours!  They contributed to realizing how powerful we are.  If you like more detail I'd love to share just message me.   One of those experiences I only could see them from the torso up, puzzled me for awhile as I could see them so clearly.  Later I found in the Ra material an answer to a question that discussed this phenomena, https://www.lawofone.info/s/27#2

The fantastic positive experiences are more likely to happen in dreamtime in my experience.  Here's one from this waking reality: I for years thought Jesus himself appeared to me, took me several years to realize it was my own higherself.   It happened while reading the Law of One on a most auspicious day, Dec 21.  

Many many small experiences I've had that were very significant to me but to an outsider their reply very well may be "so what?"  A hawk flew into you right then?  Big deal.   Angel Angel

Whattup! I feel I can totally relate and comprehend what you've said. I have great trouble with that paradox also- of what and how much to share. After my barrage of experiences, I had to talk about it. My life turned into full time recovery- was as open and wanting to anything available that could help me. Doctors, therapist, spiritual helpers- any and all. I def got some 'really cool' titles medically. I didn't care wtf they called me, so long as I got help. It was a complete surrender. My life prior was bold, brave, and crazy. After, I released into total nurturing and care. Something that was difficult for me was how desperately I wanted other people to be able to solve, help, or cure me. I've often given this example- if I break my arm, I can go to a doctor and he'll fix it. He'll x-ray it, he'll cast it, and he'll monitor it. I wanted soooo desperately that done for my soul during that time. But it didn't and doesn't work like that. I realized, slowly, I had to heal myself. But- those that I did consult and see- it was their love and compassion that helped me the most. I wanted to make them know what happened to me and also have the same importance and profoundness put and placed on them as well; such folly that was. The fact that they cared about me- when I knew that they couldn't know- that was one of the big things that helped me moving forward. Finding the Law of One was another big help. The way I wanted answers about my experiences and thought professionals could help me, the Law of One definitely helped provide some, which I so desperately needed and am grateful for. It's nice to connect with you- we're not alone!

I've had a long day and clocking out- I'll write some more soon. One of the first experiences I had was observing a ufo as a kid. I'll tell you about that. Shy
'And the hunger and the thirst for spiritual truth is such that you must leave your childhood home of rationality and that which can be proven and you must seek in the shadowy byways of mystery'

- from https://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/i..._0911.aspx

[Image: 38500.gif]