Bring4th

Full Version: A Proclamation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lo, and behold, the sun is RISEN.

Light fills the Night with the Dawn, and Twilight stands with its back to the Moon.

All points in space are filled with light, all sources perfectly concentric.

The sacred name Ra echoes across thee cosmos, giving birth through the Mother NUT, grandfathering worlds and suns through the heavenly Mother.

No ear is left hindered in hearing the great voice of the Creative Spirit as the propagation of Light is carried out by Love. There is no mind which is not sought in the darkness by the Light. There is no darkness which is not equal to a Light.

Standing on the cliff of oblivion, look in to the face of your own death and see the absolution of your soul. The culmination of your inward movement turning upon itself an endless stillness. There is nothing which is nothing, that which is, is that which is not, which is not that which is not, but that which is.

There is no circle that is incomplete.

All is done, all is perfect, all is as it is.

Take now yourself and be.

Could you please summarize that?

Just kidding.  Sounds like a lot of fun!

When I used to lurk this site a lot a few years back, I found myself appreciating a lot of your posts @Aion. This one is no different. I also have a background rich in video games and heavy metal as far as this life goes, and I guess you could say galactic conflicts and some heavy duty stuff as far as other ones, so I think maybe it wouldn't be too hard for you to understand my energy and perspectives on things. I'm at a pretty confused and shitty place in my life right now, and for the most part, I know the answers need to come from inside. If I remember right though, you are one of the ones here who can kind of pick up on people's past life history and karma, guides and ET influences/contacts, stuff of that nature. I'm not expecting anything, but if there's anything you can pick up on that would help give me some answers or point me in directions I can expand with my own seeking, it would be much appreciated. If there's anything you wish to know about me, just ask.
pretty much
Is this something you wrote and felt and wanted to share? Or maybe the intro to a book you are writing, or a poem? If so, it sounds like life is good for you. 
Where is this from? It is very nice. I like it
I just love Aion

<sigh>. This site is nuts BigSmile
This is a magical expression I've 'automatically' written and shared to add a vibration to the forum space to help carry it through these times of concern and uncertainty across the world.

It is an assertion of the divinity of Light and the profession of the knowledge that the Universe is One and the Infinite Creator is Master of All, Day and Night, empty and full.

It is a vibration of hope, of a future.

Actually my own life is a bit tumultuous at the moment, so these things are also reminders.
(03-11-2020, 12:12 AM)Black Dragon Wrote: [ -> ]When I used to lurk this site a lot a few years back, I found myself appreciating a lot of your posts @Aion. This one is no different. I also have a background rich in video games and heavy metal as far as this life goes, and I guess you could say galactic conflicts and some heavy duty stuff as far as other ones, so I think maybe it wouldn't be too hard for you to understand my energy and perspectives on things. I'm at a pretty confused and shitty place in my life right now, and for the most part, I know the answers need to come from inside. If I remember right though, you are one of the ones here who can kind of pick up on people's past life history and karma, guides and ET influences/contacts, stuff of that nature. I'm not expecting anything, but if there's anything you can pick up on that would help give me some answers or point me in directions I can expand with my own seeking, it would be much appreciated. If there's anything you wish to know about me, just ask.

We have met before in other times, not always on the side of the light and not always together on the same side. However, I feel there is an innate mutual respect there, your spirit travels from a similar source and trajectory. There are a number of us who are flowing from the same pool and we are bound to meet and resolve our aspects of self, slowly pulling our greater self back in to unity. Welcome back.
Also thanks for the positive feedback, love and all that.
i have decided to ask for the same service as Black Dragon, Aion, been discouraged for some time finaly i gathered the will to request for it

if it is possible Aion ofc...

"you are one of the ones here who can kind of pick up on people's past life history and karma, guides and ET influences/contacts, stuff of that nature. I'm not expecting anything, but if there's anything you can pick up on that would help give me some answers or point me in directions I can expand with my own seeking"

will the answer be private or public is your choice am ok either way...
(03-14-2020, 04:04 PM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]This is a magical expression I've 'automatically' written and shared to add a vibration to the forum space to help carry it through these times of concern and uncertainty across the world.

It is an assertion of the divinity of Light and the profession of the knowledge that the Universe is One and the Infinite Creator is Master of All, Day and Night, empty and full.

Actually my own life is a bit tumultuous at the moment, so these things are also reminders.

Thank you for the clarification and the intention. Really beautiful.  <3
(03-15-2020, 05:43 AM)zvonimir Wrote: [ -> ]i have decided to ask for the same service as Black Dragon, Aion, been discouraged for some time finaly i gathered the will to request for it

"you are one of the ones here who can kind of pick up on people's past life history and karma, guides and ET influences/contacts, stuff of that nature. I'm not expecting anything, but if there's anything you can pick up on that would help give me some answers or point me in directions I can expand with my own seeking"

Aha it's funny you should ask, since I have done so before on my previous username Unbound. Perhaps it would be worth digging up those messages again? There might be something that wasn't noticed before. That account has been closed so I do not have access to them.
(03-15-2020, 02:41 PM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-14-2020, 04:04 PM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]This is a magical expression I've 'automatically' written and shared to add a vibration to the forum space to help carry it through these times of concern and uncertainty across the world.

Thank you for the clarification and the intention. Really beautiful.  <3

I can never be certain if I'm doing something or nothing, but I try to trust when my heart is speaking, which certainly isn't always.
(03-14-2020, 04:06 PM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-11-2020, 12:12 AM)Black Dragon Wrote: [ -> ]When I used to lurk this site a lot a few years back, I found myself appreciating a lot of your posts @Aion. This one is no different. I also have a background rich in video games and heavy metal as far as this life goes, and I guess you could say galactic conflicts and some heavy duty stuff as far as other ones, so I think maybe it wouldn't be too hard for you to understand my energy and perspectives on things. I'm at a pretty confused and shitty place in my life right now, and for the most part, I know the answers need to come from inside. If I remember right though, you are one of the ones here who can kind of pick up on people's past life history and karma, guides and ET influences/contacts, stuff of that nature. I'm not expecting anything, but if there's anything you can pick up on that would help give me some answers or point me in directions I can expand with my own seeking, it would be much appreciated. If there's anything you wish to know about me, just ask.

We have met before in other times, not always on the side of the light and not always together on the same side. However, I feel there is an innate mutual respect there, your spirit travels from a similar source and trajectory. There are a number of us who are flowing from the same pool and we are bound to meet and resolve our aspects of self, slowly pulling our greater self back in to unity. Welcome back.
I figured as much in a lot of ways. I know we've met before, but unclear under what circumstances...pretty sure it was many different times and places. I know deep down I haven't always been 100% STO in every life, and I must have had some lives that were really distorted, but I suppose they served a purpose in learning. In the book "Bringers of the Dawn" they say basically that a lot of wanderers have had those experiences, so they can fully understand the dark and freely choose the light so to speak. That book has a certain bent and I don't agree with them on 100% of every issue, but enough of it resonates with me enough to mention it. This life is almost too much sometimes, and there's so much misery here, but I think we can all agree there's something very special about this planet. This is where we make tremendous changes and open up whole new paradigms, not just another planetary cycle or harvest, but the stage for a grand universal shift. I came here to assist, but also as an opportunity to heal, because I've got a lot of baggage. I just really haven't seen much of a path to assist this planet, nor much of one to heal myself. Sometimes it seems like I'm just here to suffer and/or be punished or played like a chess piece by arrogant entities who sit in the comfort of higher densities, and either forgot or never knew what this was like, and that notion fills me with rage and rebellion and detracts further from my mission. Thanks for your thoughtful reply, good to know I'm not in this alone and people can understand.
(03-15-2020, 11:55 PM)Black Dragon Wrote: [ -> ]

I figured as much in a lot of ways. I know we've met before, but unclear under what circumstances...pretty sure it was many different times and places. I know deep down I haven't always been 100% STO in every life, and I must have had some lives that were really distorted, but I suppose they served a purpose in learning. In the book "Bringers of the Dawn" they say basically that a lot of wanderers have had those experiences, so they can fully understand the dark and freely choose the light so to speak. That book has a certain bent and I don't agree with them on 100% of every issue, but enough of it resonates with me enough to mention it. This life is almost too much sometimes, and there's so much misery here, but I think we can all agree there's something very special about this planet. This is where we make tremendous changes and open up whole new paradigms, not just another planetary cycle or harvest, but the stage for a grand universal shift. I came here to assist, but also as an opportunity to heal, because I've got a lot of baggage. I just really haven't seen much of a path to assist this planet, nor much of one to heal myself. Sometimes it seems like I'm just here to suffer and/or be punished or played like a chess piece by arrogant entities who sit in the comfort of higher densities, and either forgot or never knew what this was like, and that notion fills me with rage and rebellion and detracts further from my mission. Thanks for your thoughtful reply, good to know I'm not in this alone and people can understand.

I know what it's like to question deeply whether or not there is any significance to one's existence or actions, or anything at all. If I am to trust what I feel in my deepest soul, the notion of some kind of 'fractal'-like unity, where the microcosm and macrocosm are reflections of the same ultimate truth, then I would say that healing oneself is probably one of the most helpful things one could do for the planet. Afterall, we too are the planet.

I have that book and I remember enjoying reading it although like you not really agreeing with everything, there are some interesting perspectives to view. All books really just give you some small attempt at a glimpse from another point of view, imo.

The funny thing is that by that notion we too are the evils, the dominating entities, the great darknesses which consume worlds. Let us ask ourselves, what is it we are doing, and why do our souls seek destruction? Only in knowing one's own unity to the darkness and the light is the reality between them revealed.
(03-15-2020, 05:43 AM)zvonimir Wrote: [ -> ]i have decided to ask for the same service as Black Dragon, Aion, been discouraged for some time finaly i gathered the will to request for it

It's a little tough to get really direct answers to specific stuff like planets and constellations, particular races and conflicts, stuff related to earth history or mythology, etc. I assume this would take a bit of time and maybe participation to meditate and open up a bit so somebody like Aion can tap in a bit more easily. With me, I think I have a lot of history and influences to where its sort of hard to pin down just the few that are most influential to my current life and mission. Aion confirmed we have met in previous lives, sometimes on the same side, sometimes not, sometimes for the light, and sometimes otherwise, which is all stuff I suspected, but I think going into specific influences would require going a bit deeper.

I'm not at the best place right now, my third eye is sort of blocked and I'm not at a place where information flows freely, but I'll tell you some of what I'm getting. This may be a shot in the dark, but my biggest thing is Claircognisance, where I just know crap I shouldn't automatically sometimes. Maybe its the sound of your screen name is influencing this a bit, but I'm getting what on the surface would be a "Norse" type influence, but much deeper. This goes back to a group that originated in or around the constellation of Lyra, but settled here on Earth for a while and actually lived here for I suppose a number of generations. Further yet, there is an intersection between Egyptian and Norse mythologies, if one goes back far enough, and this intersection is a big influence to your energy. I forgot the exact myth but there
is a Goddess with cow horns such as Isis or Hathor that came to the Norse land, went deep into a cave, and woke up the original "Norse Gods". In the myth, she's a big cow and she goes down into a cave where they are all frozen in ice blocks, and licks the blocks until they melt to free them. Personally, I think this is a metaphor referring to some sort of cryostasis. It wouldn't be hard to believe she walked down into the cave and awakened them from cryo chambers or some such.

Something important from this cultural influence that is either a lesson you have mastered and exemplify which is a strength to help you in this life, or one that challenges you now you need to work on, is called "natural humility". This is about knowing your worth, knowing you are the creator, knowing you are your own authority and don't need to take s*** from anyone...yet at the same time knowing all others are your equals and not feeling superior to others in any way, not taking pleasure in holding positions above others, exerting power, etc., but knowing that your humility and egalitarianism ARE your strength, and that uplifting others reinforces it. There is a beautiful balance in this energetic influence of a strong support for the individual, yet a strong support for community values as well without compromising the integrity of either, but only adding to it. I may not be totally accurate on this, but at least maybe you will find it interesting. Let me know if it does resonate and maybe we can work out and discuss our stuff and get to some answers together as a team on here.
(03-16-2020, 12:19 AM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-15-2020, 11:55 PM)Black Dragon Wrote: [ -> ]

I know what it's like to question deeply whether or not there is any significance to one's existence or actions, or anything at all. If I am to trust what I feel in my deepest soul, the notion of some kind of 'fractal'-like unity, where the microcosm and macrocosm are reflections of the same ultimate truth, then I would say that healing oneself is probably one of the most helpful things one could do for the planet. Afterall, we too are the planet.

I have that book and I remember enjoying reading it although like you not really agreeing with everything, there are some interesting perspectives to view. All books really just give you some small attempt at a glimpse from another point of view, imo.

The funny thing is that by that notion we too are the evils, the dominating entities, the great darknesses which consume worlds. Let us ask ourselves, what is it we are doing, and why do our souls seek destruction? Only in knowing one's own unity to the darkness and the light is the reality between them revealed.
There is a deep truth there, and even deeper connections. One that's actually rather obvious and closer to the surface is the whole "systems buster" deal. There's a lot of entities either happy or at least ok with these messed up systems of society and philosophy, and wanderers are sort of the a****** that stomp on their little sand castle, because the walls chafe and scratch our wanderer sensibilities, ideals, and principles(but saying its all to liberate them makes us feel better). The thing is, there comes a point when they obviously aren't happy with it any more at all, the veiled life is no longer happy, and you can see society splitting at the seams. The safe and boring McLife is no longer safe. My generation is dying at mostly 30-50 years old like the Egyptians got to at one point, because stress, environmental and food toxins, and much more, so its getting to the point where people can't even be safe and happy living the lie. What once may have been ignorant bliss is now just learned helplessness, and I think no matter how much they resist at that point their sub conscious is begging for us to be here and do our thing.
thx Aion for reply cant find that message if it was in pm it is no longer there and i do recall some details about history of the King Zvonimir and your connection to that name and me in this forum but i lost the essence of it..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demetrius_...of_Croatia

Black Dragon wrote : "Something important from this cultural influence that is either a lesson you have mastered and exemplify which is a strength to help you in this life, or one that challenges you now you need to work on, is called "natural humility". This is about knowing your worth, knowing you are the creator, knowing you are your own authority and don't need to take s*** from anyone...yet at the same time knowing all others are your equals and not feeling superior to others in any way, not taking pleasure in holding positions above others, exerting power, etc., but knowing that your humility and egalitarianism ARE your strength, and that uplifting others reinforces it. There is a beautiful balance in this energetic influence of a strong support for the individual, yet a strong support for community values as well without compromising the integrity of either, but only adding to it."

i think you hited a Bingo with natural humility lesson i ,do struggle to keep myself withing those boundaries as what people around me discover now i already recalled to my memory from reading things like Ra material , Franz Bardon, Leadbeater, Dion Fortune, Draja Mickahairc and many others  from such pool of knowledge ,many years ago.

Now i get those question from people most closest to me who are looking for a meaning of life  ,do when i wanted to inform them without their calling i was rejected and catalyst was opened for me to learn patience and humility and not force such information on anyone since the result was always dissapointing for myself, And 1 of the things i got entagled with was spiritual pride ( knowing what others did not) that i have decreased now to a significanty lower level then it was in beginning. Spiritual pride and humility rings loudly inside me i think you scored precisely Black Dragon and thx for it .

Now since i live in Croatia this corona virus has filled people i hold most dearly with large amounts of fear and yesterday they were subtly asking for assurance of sort and support from my own responses and conversation about this subject. As all of them are strong in health and at the moment have no medical issues and asking me for advice and to calm them down even do I am a person with chronic medical conditions and a high risk of getting very sick from this illness i feel no fear on concern from this pestilence that is slowly consuming nations.

what lessons does this hides and what knowledge will come from it is uncertian to me

the absence of fear is puzzling as i should be most concerned being most vulnerable of all of them.....
(03-15-2020, 11:39 PM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]I can never be certain if I'm doing something or nothing, but I try to trust when my heart is speaking, which certainly isn't always.

I totally get that. Same here. So I appreciate your courage in putting yourself out there.
(03-14-2020, 04:04 PM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]This is a magical expression I've 'automatically' written and shared to add a vibration to the forum space to help carry it through these times of concern and uncertainty across the world

Oh. Well, that explains it. I was wondering wtf you were on about, but I've been quite rude lately, was grateful for the help you've given in the past and decided not to ask.

Glad you cleared that up.
(03-16-2020, 12:27 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-14-2020, 04:04 PM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]This is a magical expression I've 'automatically' written and shared to add a vibration to the forum space to help carry it through these times of concern and uncertainty across the world

Oh. Well, that explains it. I was wondering wtf you were on about, but I've been quite rude lately, was grateful for the help you've given in the past and decided not to ask.

Glad you cleared that up.

What's important is not the words but the emotional content.
(03-01-2020, 04:42 AM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]Lo, and behold, the sun is RISEN.

Light fills the Night with the Dawn, and Twilight stands with its back to the Moon.

The sacred name Ra echoes across thee cosmos, giving birth through the Mother NUT, grandfathering worlds and suns through the heavenly Mother.

No ear is left hindered in hearing the great voice of the Creative Spirit as the propagation of Light is carried out by Love. There is no mind which is not sought in the darkness by the Light. There is no darkness which is not equal to a Light.

Standing on the cliff of oblivion, look in to the face of your own death and see the absolution of your soul. The culmination of your inward movement turning upon itself an endless stillness. There is nothing which is nothing, that which is, is that which is not, which is not that which is not, but that which is.

men are like bees.

?
(03-17-2020, 03:08 AM)ANAMANDAYA Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-01-2020, 04:42 AM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]Lo, and behold, the sun is RISEN.

men are like bees.

?

If you follow the symbolism of the bee there is some substance there.

It is really something! I am curious about automatic writing. I know it to be channeling of the subconscious (I think). But also, subconsciousness is the agency through which the higher mind works through, i.e. inspiration.

It would be interesting.
(03-18-2020, 09:49 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: [ -> ]

It is really something! I am curious about automatic writing. I know it to be channeling of the subconscious (I think). But also, subconsciousness is the agency through which the higher mind works through, i.e. inspiration.

It would be interesting.

Often the worlds sacred writings are referred to as 'inspired' writings, so that kind of points in that direction. It's really pretty simple in essence, learning to silent your conscious mind so that unconscious content can shine forth.

It is no different than the type of inspirational flow that inspires an artist. What makes any art 'automatic' is the improvisation, the lack of forethought. Spontaneous creativity. This is often a trait in many stories of enlightened yogis, or crazy artists. There is often a fine line.

David Lynch put it a neat way that creativity is like fishing. Sometimes you catch something big, sometimes you get an old boot.

In the music of German Krautrock they refer to improvisation as 'automatic composition'. I realized at one point that this same principle can be applied to almost any creative skill and is related to the idea of being 'in the zone'. Truly, someone who is highly skilled has simply made it 'automatic'. However, the difference between a skill and inspiration is that inspiration is often new, whereas a skill is repeated. A high degree of both yield the magnificent works we have seen across time.

One who is both skilled and inspired can accomplish much. This is a bit of a hint towards the truth of the idea of the 'enlightened' human and the work in the western traditions towards self actualization.
Words of wisdom indeed, thank you. Yet even an old boot can be upcycled.  Wink

"“one man’s rubbish is another man’s gold”  BigSmile

(03-18-2020, 02:50 PM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-18-2020, 09:49 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: [ -> ]

It would be interesting.

Often the worlds sacred writings are referred to as 'inspired' writings, so that kind of points in that direction. It's really pretty simple in essence, learning to silent your conscious mind so that unconscious content can shine forth.

It is no different than the type of inspirational flow that inspires an artist. What makes any art 'automatic' is the improvisation, the lack of forethought. Spontaneous creativity. This is often a trait in many stories of enlightened yogis, or crazy artists. There is often a fine line.

David Lynch put it a neat way that creativity is like fishing. Sometimes you catch something big, sometimes you get an old boot.

In the music of German Krautrock they refer to improvisation as 'automatic composition'. I realized at one point that this same principle can be applied to almost any creative skill and is related to the idea of being 'in the zone'. Truly, someone who is highly skilled has simply made it 'automatic'. However, the difference between a skill and inspiration is that inspiration is often new, whereas a skill is repeated. A high degree of both yield the magnificent works we have seen across time.

One who is both skilled and inspired can accomplish much. This is a bit of a hint towards the truth of the idea of the 'enlightened' human and the work in the western traditions towards self actualization.
Something came through tonight for me, inspired but not 100% channeled/automatic(with some minimal interference/tweaking/ordering by my mental brain). I figured I would share it on this thread before getting some rest for the night. When more comes in the future I will make my own thread for it, but I think this is a good place to share this one.

Hunger not for meaning, for you are meaning.

Hunger not for love, for love is your very nature.

Thirst not for knowledge, for all knowledge is within the depths of your being.

In stillness, there is emptiness, yet there is fulfillment.

All paradox originates and resolves within.