Bring4th

Full Version: 2010.10.23 Social Memory Complex and Personality
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In this session, the topic of social memory complexes and personalities are brought up.

A quote,
Quote:"You have not experienced, perhaps, in your lifetime, what it is to be fully known, fully accepted, and fully loved. But you shall know those things when you enter the gates of larger life. Even between incarnations you shall experience this. And when you move into a fourth-density social memory complex as part of your choice-making after this incarnation and after your graduation, you will find that the atmosphere in which you exist is far different than you would have imagined."

Is Q'uo saying here then that in order for a social memory complex to happen, we first must live this third density life in full and die before being able to see it? This actually disappointing me a little, as I was hoping that we might see the development of a social memory complex in this lifetime.
I think Ra said that 4D doesn't take affect until your next life time. But its no biggie, you just walk through one door and then another. Or if you're a wanderer you go somewhere even better than 4D.
I know the focus of this thread is on a specific session, but I believe the question you have is answered in full in this session: http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._1209.aspx

BigSmile
(11-10-2010, 12:04 AM)Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]I know the focus of this thread is on a specific session, but I believe the question you have is answered in full in this session: http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._1209.aspx

BigSmile

Oh hey, thanks! That actually was quite helpful.
(11-09-2010, 10:15 PM)NegaNova Wrote: [ -> ]In this session, the topic of social memory complexes and personalities are brought up.

A quote,
Quote:"You have not experienced, perhaps, in your lifetime, what it is to be fully known, fully accepted, and fully loved. But you shall know those things when you enter the gates of larger life. Even between incarnations you shall experience this. And when you move into a fourth-density social memory complex as part of your choice-making after this incarnation and after your graduation, you will find that the atmosphere in which you exist is far different than you would have imagined."

Is Q'uo saying here then that in order for a social memory complex to happen, we first must live this third density life in full and die before being able to see it? This actually disappointing me a little, as I was hoping that we might see the development of a social memory complex in this lifetime.

if we look at what Ra and quo says, it seems so.

i personally would prefer to see it develop while incarnated, during an uncut incarnation, for observing the progress.
(11-10-2010, 10:52 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-09-2010, 10:15 PM)NegaNova Wrote: [ -> ]In this session, the topic of social memory complexes and personalities are brought up.

A quote,

if we look at what Ra and quo says, it seems so.

i personally would prefer to see it develop while incarnated, during an uncut incarnation, for observing the progress.

Haha, agreed. It just... sounds so damn cool lol. Technically we are developing it as we speak though, so who knows. Life is a surprise.

On another note though, there were some reallyyyy cool concepts brought up in this session. I especially liked when they spoke about silence, and interacting with other soul streams that are other people and forming connections.

Q'uo though comes across the subject of silence again,
Quote:"It is not that which needs to be disturbing to one, that there will be changes in the personality as the spirit within matures. But it would be foolish for even the most mature soul to assume that there is no longer a personality shell or an ego, for that clothing for the self is necessary as part of the illusion of Earth, part of the illusion of living in third density. You will find, more and more, as you come to seek the silence with empty hands and a cleared mind, that there is that within you far deeper than the personality and far more attractive to the self that begins to grow and take you with it."

Q'uo very often brings up meditation and being silent, and my question is, does this refer to thoughts also? I mean, I will sit in my room in silence, but my thoughts continue to move and I find it slightly difficult to always let go of these thoughts. Is the goal to also let go of flowing thoughts also, or is it simply keeping my mouth shut and thinking about myself/life?
(11-10-2010, 08:55 PM)NegaNova Wrote: [ -> ]Haha, agreed. It just... sounds so damn cool lol. Technically we are developing it as we speak though, so who knows. Life is a surprise.

seems so. various people i know are having greater synchronicity and sensitivity to each others' thoughts. and they are not interested in spiritualism at all.

Quote:Q'uo very often brings up meditation and being silent, and my question is, does this refer to thoughts also? I mean, I will sit in my room in silence, but my thoughts continue to move and I find it slightly difficult to always let go of these thoughts. Is the goal to also let go of flowing thoughts also, or is it simply keeping my mouth shut and thinking about myself/life?

let thoughts flow then ?
I think being silent means not to think anything, you know? Like in meditation, you try to quiet your mind kind of.

Edit. But of course, if you find it extremely hard to do while meditating, maybe you try it too much. Just let go. And when you notice your thinking about something, just accept it and return to the "silent mode". That's how I do it.

A quote,

What we are seeing during this incarnation are three Great Changes occurring simultaneously on our planet.

The first is an Age Change. The last one, the Piscean Age began approximately 2000 years ago with an appearance from the Lord of our Earth.

The second is a Root Race Change, from this current Aryan Root Race to the Aquarian Root Race. There have been five in the past 75,000 Year Third Density Cycle. The last one, the Atlantean Root Race was inundated 11,600 years ago. The Root Race before that was Lemuria, or the Mu Root Race. Before that was the Lemanean or Hyporborian Root Race and before that was the original Adamic Root Race, which began some 75,000 years ago. All Root Races are cleansed off the surface of the planet so the next Root Race can begin afresh.

We are also experiencing a Density Change from 3rd to 4th Density, which has never happened on the earth before. This is the "Harvest of Souls". The Earth Mother's vibrations are rising and those who are sufficiently sensitive have known this for quite some time.

As the Aquarian Root Race has its beginnings, so will the Social Memory Complex form from those Harvestables who choose to return to earth after her Transition into Fourth Density. Many from the galaxy have gathered to experience this huge event! Many are not incarnated upon the surface of the planet and would switch places with you in a heart beat to experience embodiment in these final days of Third Density on Planet Earth.

What IS disappointing is the Harvest is small. Only 8% of earth's population have done the work to be eligible. Most, but not all, are the Buddhists. The Un-harvestables will be shipped off to another planet prepared for them in the Pleiades System to begin another 75,000 year cycle to Harvest themselves out of 3rd Density. Celebrate instead, that you may not be one of them!
Out of interest, where are you sourcing this information vbaba? Predominantly regarding the comments of root races and Buddhists/harvest...
(06-07-2011, 07:41 PM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]Out of interest, where are you sourcing this information vbaba? Predominantly regarding the comments of root races and Buddhists/harvest...

We were very fortunate to have been guided to, and experience a teach/learn relationship with Chief Little Summer. He wrote a number of books but his four volumes of "The Teachings for the Fourth Density Aquarian" are so very precious to us. We consider the material in these books as "The rest of the story" following the Ra Material. He passed on in January 2010. L&L vb
At neganova, yeah you need to still your mind, but I'm a massive internal monologuer so trust me I know how hard it is! It's not only about stilling your mind tho, doing that is the first step. It's a mind strengthening exercise that with practice will allow you to enter a trance state and there I contemplate with my higher self. I've only been at it about a month so I'm not an expert but I am able to slip into trance quite easily now, so keep at it!
Q'uo Wrote:And so, you choose not only your parents and the main relationship of your life, whether it be a mate or a friend, you also set into position a good deal of redundancy so that no matter how many times you walk away from a situation that is shaped thus and so, you will find yourself coming into a relationship which carries those characteristics from which you wish to learn.

We can assure you that you did not simply have it “in for yourself” as this instrument would say. You were not attempting to torture yourself with relationships that were challenging. You were looking to find the love within that relationship and to open to that. You were hoping that the catalyst received during that relationship would lead you to new realizations, new and deeper understandings, new insights.

I have most definitely noticed this in my life. I noticed a girl I work with is a 'doppelganger' of my wife. I noticed this when I was in a rough patch with my wife and realized that I couldn't simply 'escape' the relationship. Noticing this was extremely helpful to me in being more accepting of the relationships I chose for myself.

PS. Thanks to spero for digging up this Q'uo'te in another thread.