Bring4th

Full Version: COVID-19 and the air surrounding it
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey all,

just wanted to start a post acknowledging the tough times we will be faced with quite soon (for those in the US, for those in Asia and Europe, they are well on their way.)

the air is ripe with tension and anxiety right now and I'd be lying if I said it wasn't getting to me just a little bit. I'm not so worried about catching the virus, more just uneasy with the air surrounding the whole thing. Also the possibility of my loved ones dying makes me feel sad, though that's not something I am overly worrying about.

I know there are lots of helpers on here, just wanna remind people that now more than ever we must remain unified. Leave a note on your neighbors door offering help if they end up having to self-isolate, practice good hygiene, stay home if you are sick.

I must say the lack of preparedness in the USA has been alarming, though not surprising. I've had intermittent shortness of breath the last few weeks, a mild runny nose, and a come-and-go cough.... and it's driving me a little nuts cause I can't get tested anywhere!! I live paycheck to paycheck and don't really have any sick days that I can take, so I don't feel like i can take off work. No money = no rent = no place to live :/

Ah well, I know this is just the motion of the ocean, and we will all come out better on the other side. Be well and safe everyone....

lots of love
It probably would be better if Trump hadn't fired his pandemic response team in 2018.

Luckily I have enough toilet paper. I don't know why that's being hoarded.
COVID doesn't cause toilet issues.

Here's a little humor.

[Image: rocky_tp.jpg]
Lol thanks for that Sun...

someone I know works at a grocery store. my girlfriend showed me his snapchat story last night. he put out a fresh stock of toilet paper, turned his camera on, and waited to see how long it would take till they were all gone. think it was.... 30 seconds? crazy
From what I read in some comments online, the reason for the panic buying toilet paper in china was due to most of it being made in Wuhan which went into lock down.

There really isn't much sense in over stocking toilet paper or anything else beside that you should have enough so you don't have to go crowded places like the supermarket for a few weeks.

I hope for the best for you and your close ones sillypumpkins, you are right that the best thing we can do is stay unified.

If I may offer some small tips, try and keep your immune system well, with exercise, eating onions/garlic/fruit and veggies/vitamin C, drinking sage/ginger tea. And keeping hygiene like you mentioned.
I wouldn't worry about the virus. The death rate is way lower than other viruses we have had in the past and is being sensationalized by the media as far as I can tell. There are likely "controlling" reasons for this which underly the surface news.

The thing that may be hard to deal with is this panic, making people "stock up." I tried to go shopping yesterday for the usual essentials, and of course (I didn't know this would be the case), there was no toilet paper anywhere. I saw a woman with a grocery cart filled up with paper towels. The panic is resulting in extreme hoarding. I can't say it isn't efficacious if indeed we are quarantined, but for most who get the virus it isn't deadly. To put it in some perspective, here is an excerpt fro Dr. Gabriel Cousens:

Quote:As of March 10th, 2020, an estimated 110,000 people worldwide have been affected by COVID-19, but others estimate at least 300,000 people in China alone have been infected. Of those infected, 81% have a mild infection, 14% have a moderate infection, and 5% become critical and need hospitalization. Two-thirds of those who have died are men. 80% are older than 60 years, and 75% had underlying chronic diseases, such as heart disease, cancer, diabetes, and high blood pressure. 

In an attempt to gain some perspective, current statistics show that on a single day, such as on February 10[sup]th[/sup], 2020, 108 people in China died from COVID-19. Even if the numbers are tenfold higher for COVID-19, it brings it to 1,080 people dying in a day, which is still less than all other causes of death per day, except suicide.

·[font=Georgia,]     1,660 Americans died of cancer.[/font]
·[font=Georgia,]     2,150 Americans died from heart attacks.[/font]
·[font=Georgia,]     123 Americans died from suicide.[/font]
·[font=Georgia,]     3,287 Americans died from car accidents.[/font]
·[font=Georgia,]     8,500 children around the world starved to death.[/font]

Obviously, the deaths per day from COVID-19 was significantly lower than other causes of death for that day. Also, the 1918 influenza pandemic had a mortality rate of around 5%, but enormous impact because it was highly contagious. The idea, of course, it not to become a statistic for any of these causes.

Compared to other lethal viruses, COVID-19 also has a lower mortality rate at this state of the pandemic. For example, according to WHO, the mortality rate for SARS (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome) is approximately 10% and for MERS (Middle East Respiratory Syndrome), it is 30%. COVID-19’s mortality rate may be as low as 1%, but is probably, based on current statistics, at least 2-3.4%. As you can see, relatively speaking, on a global level, COVID-19 has a lower mortality rate than these other major viral infection threats, but generally a higher infectivity rate than all but the H1N1 epidemic of 2009/2010. The last SARS outbreak had more fatalities than the current COVID-19 currently has. Currently 110 countries have reported COVID-19 infections; second to the H1N1 outbreaks. In general, it seems, at this point, that the COVID-19 virus is less deadly than MERS or SARS, but neither have captured the headline attention that COVID-19 has received.

In the big picture and worst-case scenario, this COVID-19 could be considered a bioweapon attack that may change the world in a major way. If we approach this crisis with love, compassion, and thoughtfulness, rather than fear, we have the opportunity to expand the global consciousness to a new level of positive expansion.

No matter what, the best defense is a good offense. Maintain an intense level of this protocol comprising of antiviral and immunity-building supplements and nutrients and exercise good personal antiviral hygiene. 

As the Sufis say, “Love everyone, and tie up your camel.” By following this approach there's no need to go into fear, as fear undermines the immune system. Being at peace and in a state of love builds the immune system. 

We have choices, and may you be blessed to make the choices that protect you and your family, and uplift the consciousness of humanity.

Blessings to your health, wellbeing, and spirit.

Rabbi Gabriel Cousens, MD, MD(H), ND(hc), DD,
Dip. American Board of Holistic Integrative Medicine, Dip. Ayurveda

I asked a store manager about more shipments of products, and he said there will be more shipments as usual.

Smile
(03-14-2020, 01:42 PM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]I wouldn't worry about the virus. The death rate is way lower than other viruses we have had in the past and is being sensationalized by the media as far as I can tell. There are likely "controlling" reasons for this which underly the surface news.

The thing that may be hard to deal with is this panic, making people "stock up." I tried to go shopping yesterday for the usual essentials, and of course (I didn't know this would be the case), there was no toilet paper anywhere. I saw a woman with a grocery cart filled up with paper towels. The panic is resulting in extreme hoarding. I can't say it isn't efficacious if indeed we are quarantined, but for most who get the virus it isn't deadly. To put it in some perspective, here is an excerpt fro Dr. Gabriel Cousens:

I appreciate what Dr. Cousens is trying to convey, it just seems much too early for us to have anything but a sliver of a scope of what is about to come. But I mean, hey, bring it on

I'm not so worried about getting sick/dying. I'm 21 years old and pretty healthy. It could happen, but I'm not so concerned with it. I guess a lot of my concern lies in the preventive measures put in (or not put in) place by the government.... sick leave, unemployment, that kind of thing. Things that will accentuate the spread of the virus.

That's another thing that concerns me about this virus too, is how fast it seems to spread.

There's so much unknown about it... think it's causing me some anxiety... I should stop reading the news for the next day or two lol

whewee

O ya, yesterday I stopped at the grocery store to get a couple things. ALL the peanut butter was cleared out, except the really expensive "organic" stuff. So I got to spend $10 on peanut butter yesterday. It better be good! lol. oh yeah, and they only had grape jelly which was a shame. like, they were cleared out of all other jams/jellys, and were fully stocked with grape jelly. so funny to me

Heart Heart Heart
I went to the store today. There was no TP, hamburger, chicken or eggs at all.

My mom says it's a New World Order thing.
Gem, f*** WHT YOUR MOM SAYS, but yes, it's a "New World Order" thing. When Reaper asked Q'uo, he said it was a population control thing, but that doesn't make sense, cause it's not that deadly. And why'd they make a virus that mostly kills old people? WHO DO THEY THINK ARE MOST DEDICATED TO KEEPING THEM IN POWER?!

These people don't make ANY damn sense.

I wonder if it's just a distraction from the Epstein thing? They ARE trying to stop people within their ranks from doing stupid s*** that will expose them. Lots of infighting. They are about to fall into ruin. I say GOOD. f*** 'em.

Way I see it, it's been hijacked for a postitive metaphysical purpose: Souls that can't handle 4D light want off the planet prematurely to continue their seeking elsewhere.

So, it's CHANGE OR DIE. Seek positive change and embrace personal change and heal yourself, and you should be able to handle it and probably won't have much reason to worry about COVID-19.

Still, feel free to take the proper scientific measures as well, just don't buy snake oil.

And if you want groceries, go get em at the rich part of town. MY fam's got access to MacDill AFB, so we might just go there to get supplies. Military STAYS supplied.
(03-14-2020, 01:42 PM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]I wouldn't worry about the virus. The death rate is way lower than other viruses we have had in the past and is being sensationalized by the media as far as I can tell.

No such nonsense. This thing is serious.

https://twitter.com/jasonvanschoor/statu...1077697538

Japanese suspect that ~14,000 of the 80,000 'flu deaths' in US this winter were actually from coronavirus. Hence 'flu kills more'. The estimate is likely a conservative number. Even a ~2% kill rate would amount to ~6 million in US. British government is not doing anything as well, and as a result in between ~300,000 to 500,000 deaths are expected.

The virus not only spreads fast, but also mutates fast. There are already 2 new strains which mutated from original 5, and one is very deadly. Italy has that one.

Only US has all 5 strains. Every other country has 1 or 2 strains max.

The virus first chokes the hospitals, which then, over capacity, have to decide which people they need to save. If it is not contained, it spreads like wildfire. Italy was able to only contain it to some degree by a full lockdown, and getting help from China and Cuba.

Not taking measures and containing and killing the virus causes a larger incubation space for the virus and allows it to mutate faster.

The callousness in US is appalling. Its outright craziness. In order to protect the stock market, millions of lives are being put at risk.

This is no joke. Take measures.
I caught myself wondering rather selfishly if it's just a form of the 'harvest' playing out, I then reminded myself how little I know about everything so I dropped that notion. Would be cool if all the governments and news took global warming as seriously as they seem to be with this, though I'm sure a shiny new distraction will take the spotlight shortly after.

Stay safe and try not to panic.
Eh. All these old people in society, resistant to change... They're gonna drop like flies. I hope some of them are senators.

We'll get a handle on it eventually. Until then, yeah. It's gonna be gettin worse before it gets better.
-----------------------------------
(03-14-2020, 07:32 PM)Kalle Wrote: [ -> ]I caught myself wondering rather selfishly if it's just a form of the 'harvest' playing out, I then reminded myself how little I know about everything so I dropped that notion. Would be cool if all the governments and news took global warming as seriously as they seem to be with this, though I'm sure a shiny new distraction will take the spotlight shortly after.

Stay safe and try not to panic.

Nothing 'harvest' about this, unfortunately...

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/05/healt...azard.html

Its the gift of an Army bioweapons research lab which CDC had to shut down last August via court order because they lacked safety measures.

Likely, military people who got the virus around that lab carried it over to Hawaii, where the Japanese investigation conclude that the Japanese who got the virus contracted it, and now Chinese government suspects the virus was carried to China when US Army participated in military games in Wuhan last october.

Praise deregulation and military-industry complex...

(03-14-2020, 07:56 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]Eh. All these old people in society, resistant to change... They're gonna drop like flies. I hope some of them are senators.

Incredibly, the older, more conservative populations which voted US and UK governments into power will be most hit. Both governments are delaying taking measures. And in case of UK, the government openly says theyll do the bare minimum and allow ~300,000 people to die!!!

Talk about what goes around, comes around...
Karma's a b****. Oh and it seems a lot of conservatives at Trumps hotel got hit with it. Now aint THAT a b**** LOL
It's weird, but there's an energy surrounding this "pandemic" that can make people question if they have it.
Like I just went out today, and when I got back home after a few hours my throat felt sore. And I had one cough in the store.
I tell my spirit guide that it would be a coward's way out to die like this. But I don't even really have symptoms.
Also, negative beings could use this time to attack people energetically.

I tell my guide that I'm not really scared.

I know it's weird, but it's the kind of thoughts I have when my throat starts hurting.

In the past I had wanted to leave Earth, but if I do somehow choose to go at some spiritual level, I'll just have to come back.

So I try to serve by sending love out to others, and trying to energetically help the situations. I have more a desire to help others now.

It's not my time, but if it is, I'll accept that.

Trying not to jump to conclusions.
[Image: arnie_tp.jpg]
A lower estimate for the mortality rate comes from South Korea - 0.7% - based on a larger and more representative group of people than the older 3.4% number. The 0.7% number makes it comparable to the ordinary flu. Even if the final number is a bit higher (probably less than 2%), the world-wide response to it all seems quite overblown.

Something like the ordinary flu (except, perhaps, a bit more dangerous for the very oldest) is spreading across the world, but the response is nothing like that towards the ordinary flu.

Media reporting focuses mostly on the few who have died, while the many stories of people who've already recovered after mild sickness are not as sell-worthy/attention-grabbing. Seriously, the ordinary flu could be made to seem as scary - apart from not being new - by reporting vigorously about all the cases of death in a year.

My own silly illogi-reporting is here:
https://en.illogicopedia.org/wiki/Illogi...d_eyesight
(The headline is intentionally misleading, and the article weirder than it makes it sound.)
How do you see this pandemic situation with virus from metaphysical point of view as catalyst to humanity?

what is it's purpose?

what good will come from it ( every global situation like war , spanish flu, asteroid hit etc.. changed the world in many ways)

Reshaping of politics?

economy?money , greed accumulation of wealth to what end?

Impact on medical care in future?

will this unite or bring nations world wide closer then they were? 

pls add your own question,expend them  and discuss this from Law of One guidelines ,this is the purpose of this forum...

not interested in information you can gather from the web sites statistic on death cured ,Italy, Korea etc...
Someone asked in another thread about whether wanderers were still needed.
I think this is the perfect time to open more to love/light from Creator and anchor it into Earth.

My body feels two things. A little energetic pain, and last night I reached deeper levels of bliss and
Infinity than I had ever before.

We can help transmute this widespread fear into Creator's Love. I would say I'm more intrigued than afraid.

I feel that this may be a choice I put in my life as to whether I depart or stay, and I keep choosing to stay,
even if I feel sick. It's not respiratory, but in the head and body, they hurt. And I don't have insurance.
(03-15-2020, 05:39 AM)zvonimir Wrote: [ -> ]pls add your own question,expend them  and discuss this from Law of One guidelines ,this is the purpose of this forum...

not interested in information you can gather from the web sites statistic on death cured ,Italy, Korea etc...

This is the off topic forum.... we do what we want here!! Lol

Anyways, in terms of impact, I truly believe the virus will end up being a positive thing. I think it will expose all the cracks in our system, I mean it already is. And I hope this wakes people up a little bit. I’m mainly referring to the US
I think there is a whole surge of love globally about the persons who fell prey to the virus.

Here are some interesting little tidbits from a french virologist, just in case

We are sending clear, simple and accessible information here to everyone, which describes exactly what the Covid-19 virus (Coronavirus) is, how it is spread from person to person and how it can be neutralized in the everyday life.

Infection with the virus does not cause a cold with runny nose or a fatty cough, but a dry cough is the easiest thing to recognize.

The virus does not resist heat and dies if it is exposed to temperatures of 26-27 degrees: it is therefore often necessary to consume hot drinks such as tea, herbal tea or soup during the day, or simply hot water: hot liquids neutralize the virus, so avoid drinking ice water.

And for those who can do it, expose yourself to the sun!

1. The size of the virus is quite large (diameter of about 400-500 nanometers), so any type of mask can stop it: in normal life, special masks are not necessary, simple masks suffice.

However, the situation is different for doctors and health professionals who are exposed to high viral loads and must use special equipment.

2. When the virus is found on metal surfaces, it survives for about 12 hours. So when you touch metal surfaces such as doorknobs, household appliances, bus bars, etc., wash your hands well and disinfect them thoroughly.

3. The virus can live nested in clothes and fabrics for about 6/12 hours: normal detergents can kill it. For clothes that cannot be washed every day, you can leave them in the sun for a long time, the Covid 19 will not resist.

How the Covid 19 manifests:

1. The virus first settles in the throat, causing inflammation and a feeling of a dry throat: this symptom can last 3/4 days.

2. the virus then travels through the humidity present in the respiratory tract, descends into the trachea, then settles in the lungs, causing pneumonia. This stage lasts approximately 5/6 days.

3. Pneumonia occurs by high fever and difficulty breathing, but is not accompanied by classic shivering. If you feel like you are choking, contact your doctor immediately.

How can you avoid it?

1. The virus is mainly transmitted by direct contact, by touching tissues or materials on which the virus is present: it is essential to wash your hands frequently.

The virus only survives on your hands for ten minutes, but in ten minutes, a lot can happen: rub your eyes or scratch your nose for example, and thus let the virus enter your throat ...

So, for your own good and for that of others, wash your hands very often and disinfect them!

2. You can gargle with a disinfectant solution that eliminates or minimizes the amount of virus that could enter your throat, so you eliminate it before it goes down into the trachea and then into the lungs.

3. disinfect the keyboard of computers and mobile phones.

In addition, Covid19 may not show signs of infection for many days, during which time it is not possible to know whether a person is infected or not.
But when you have a fever and / or cough, your lungs are usually already 50% clear.
Experts therefore suggest doing a simple check that you can do yourself every morning:
Take a deep breath and hold your breath for more than 10 seconds. If you do this without coughing, feeling oppressive, etc., it shows that there is no fibrosis in the lungs, which basically indicates the absence of infection.

At such critical times, check this every morning in a clean air environment.

This is simple information and advice from doctors who treat COVID-19 cases.

Another simple advice, we must make sure to keep the throat moist, at least as moist as possible. Drink a few sips of water at least every 15 to 20 minutes.
WHY? Even if the virus gets into your mouth ... water or other fluids will carry it through the esophagus and into the stomach.
Once in the stomach, stomach acid will kill the virus. If you do not drink enough water regularly, the virus can more easily enter your lungs.
Thank you frofrog for the posted information!
   27 degrees C is equivalent to 81 degrees F.
   Normal internal body temperatures are higher than that, and so I think the virus can survive warmer temperatures.
   But it seems very reasonable to me that hot drinks and certainly sunshine would be beneficial.  Drinking sips of warm water is an excellent idea.
   Both my wife and I are well into our 70’s and we are trying to live sensible lives.
(03-14-2020, 06:41 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]When Reaper asked Q'uo, he said it was a population control thing, but that doesn't make sense, cause it's not that deadly.

Where was this?

About the virus, I really don't know if is a natural ou artificial epidemic. The hypothesis of China being responsible, makes no any sense. I agree with Evolving Phoenix, it doesn't seem a try to reduce population. The mortality rate of COVID-19 is low.

And I don't know if the Elite, Illuminati, etc. has anything to do with this. But Q'uo said the population would be reduced by many ways:

Quote:Gary: With gratitude, and as a quick follow-up to that question, as those ineligible for fourth density move on to other third-density planets, how do those in the space/time realm of third to fourth density, experience the reduction? Is there a decrease in birth rates, or is there another outer mechanism in place? And thank you so much for everything you’ve offered, Q’uo, through you and Julie.

Q’uo: I am Q’uo, and am aware of your query, my brother. The population that remains upon the planet, as a great portion of it moves through the process that you call death—or which we would call “walking into the light” to have the energy centers assessed as to harvestability—will see that there is a reduction in the planetary population. Many will find reasons for such a reduction by reading their newspapers, which will have accounts of various illnesses, wars, and natural disasters that will be put forth as the reasons process for the reduction of entities upon the planet, and, in many case, this will be precisely so, for this will be the process by which many shall exit this particular planetary sphere. Thus, it will seem, and in many cases be, a natural process of entities finding the end of the incarnation through the means by which all incarnations have ended throughout the 75,000-year cycle of beingness upon your Planet Earth.

At this time, we would thank each entity here with the greatest of gratitude for inviting our presence this afternoon. You have spoken words of praise for us—we speak the same words of praise for you, for without your questions and your being, we would not be able to serve the One Creator as we have been able this day. We all serve the One, we all are the One, however, in our seeming separate forms, we pursue seeming separate paths, and are grateful to do so.

Source: https://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/i..._0526.aspx
It was done in private, from what I can tell.
(03-14-2020, 07:07 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-14-2020, 01:42 PM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]I wouldn't worry about the virus. The death rate is way lower than other viruses we have had in the past and is being sensationalized by the media as far as I can tell.

No such nonsense. This thing is serious.

The callousness in US is appalling. Its outright craziness. In order to protect the stock market, millions of lives are being put at risk.

I apologize if I sounded cavalier.

I don't follow the media. So I am not cognizant of what the media is saying—I'm only peripherally aware and friends relate things to me. The email from Dr. Cousens was just in a newsletter I get. I totally agree that in the U.S. there are some very questionable "suggestions." For example, I have heard it is being said NOT to buy masks. Rather than being callous, I suspect there is an underlying agenda—though that would include a callousness.

I also don't have any fear for things such as the virus for myself. But globally and for all other-selves I do care. 

Thank you Flofrog for your great info from the French virologist. Smile
Yeah what I found strange was they say that buying masks at the stores would mean that hospitals wouldn't have them.
But do hospitals get their masks from stores?
(03-15-2020, 01:21 PM)Great Central Sun Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah what I found strange was they say that buying masks at the stores would mean that hospitals wouldn't have them.
But do hospitals get their masks from stores?

No, they have specific medical suppliers, I assume. It sounds very suspect to me, and aligns with some sort of conspiracy to accomplish something, even if it just to incite fear. However, that is a separate point from how an individual wants to navigate this "pandemic."
(03-15-2020, 01:21 PM)Great Central Sun Wrote: [ -> ]But do hospitals get their masks from stores?

no, they would likely get them directly from the manufacturer I would think. in bulk.
Why does this thread show up as "not secure" but the other b4 threads say secure? Am I the only one noticing this?

(03-15-2020, 01:15 PM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]I don't follow the media.

Same. I'm just in memeland and so am seeing stuff like this:

[Image: 2jNZkg5.jpg]

So naturally I'm just not worried at all. Hopefully I'm right about not being worried or else my booty may literally pay haha.

[Image: WvXfHuf.png]

[Image: 6yjaf6R.jpg?1]
has anyone tried a bidet toilet
Pages: 1 2 3