Bring4th

Full Version: How to metaphysically transmutate this COVID-19 virus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, here's something interesting I learned about COVID-19 from an occult perspective...

The virus is essentially divine feminine essence looking to be fertilized. She contains the key to the human genome, but can only receive the impressions being given to her.

If you are a woman, here is what you can do:

Embody you divine masculine energy and open your heart to her.

You may then choose to invite her into your womb to help birth her into the world. This helps to heal your own fears and aid her in her birthing process for the new world.

If you are male:

First, learn to embody your own Divine Masculine energy. Once you do this, you must then project onto this Divinely Feminine COVID-19 virus whatever you wish to project onto her.

Remember, COVID is a woman looking to be fertilized with more positive potential. She can do great things for us if we let her.

Pick WHATEVER EMBODIMENT of the Divine Feminine principal works for you. It could be our Mother Earth (Gaia), it could be the Shinto Sun Goddess, Amaterasu. It could be the Norse Goddess, Freya. It could be Morgan la Fey. It could be Aphrodite. It could be your own anima, if you happen to know what that is. It could be the Hindu goddess, Kali. Whatever. Whatever the embodiment of the Divine Feminine is to YOU, evoke her in that form. Ishtar, Hecate, Astarte, etc. All good choices. Whatever is DF to you.

YOU CAN CREATE YOUR OWN PERSONAL EMBODIMENT OF DIVINE FEMININE ENERGY TO PROJECT ONTO HER AS WELL.

Make one up if you feel like it. Just figure out your own PERSONAL embodiment of Divine Feminine energy to project.

Then, after picking whatever embodiment of DF works for you, meditate on it. Then ask her how you can receive her into your life.

So, basically...

Whether male OR female, figure out your embodiment of Divine Feminine and Divine masculine energy.

Evoke the DF energy. INVOKE the DM energy.

Be CAREFUL what you choose to project onto the virus, because she is female and works with the impressions you give her! VERY IMPORTANT, THAT.

One does not need to literally perform a sex act to impregnate this entity. One simply needs to embody one's Divine Masculinity and CHOOSE to project one's own creative force onto a preexisting concept of the virus in the light of it being perceived as Divinely Feminine.

The female quality is reception, which awaits the reaching of masculine Will.

IF YOU CAN THINK OF A WAY TO PERCEIVE HER IN A POSITIVE LIGHT, SHE WILL BECOME A POSITIVE FORCE IN YOUR LIFE.

Damn, that simplifies the s*** I over-complicated XD

TL;DR

Embody your DM energy, then impose a positive aspect of divine femininity onto her while embodying your divine masculine will, and you will be performing a powerful positive magical undertaking which transforms this virus into a positive force in your own life! Got it! Okay.

Hope this helps provide insight on how to transform this energy.

So now to just figure out MY OWN personal embodiments of DF and DM energy and use those in the process...
The people who created his Corona-Chan meme ALMOST had the right idea:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwICMOql_KI

Only problem is, they chose to project onto her a cynical bitterness towards normal people for their social success, as an exterminator of humanity for being "normal" enough to have social skills.

If they instead were to create an anthropomorphic representation of the virus that embodied a POSITIVE aspect of transformation, they would have done a PERFECT job.

I intend to use this idea: Figure out a Divine Feminine principal of positive change to project onto the virus and create an anthromorphic representation of this principal to project onto her. I can draw, so I'm totally gonna draw it.