Bring4th

Full Version: Where is the balance between Control and Acceptance?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
See here:
25.5 Questioner: You spoke of an Orion Confederation and a battle being fought between the Confederation and the Orion Confederation. Is it possible to convey any concept of how this battle is fought?
Ra: I am Ra. Picture, if you will, your mind. Picture it then in total unity with all other minds of your society. You are then single-minded and that which is a weak electrical charge in your physical illusion is now an enormously powerful machine whereby thoughts may be projected as things.
In this endeavor the Orion group charges or attacks the Confederation arms with light. The result, a stand-off, as you would call it, both energies being somewhat depleted by this and needing to regroup; the negative depleted through failure to manipulate, the positive depleted through failure to accept that which is given.
25.6 Questioner: Could you amplify the meaning of what you said by “failure to accept that which is given?”
Ra: I am Ra. At the level of time/space at which this takes place in the form of what you may call thought-war, the most accepting and loving energy would be to so love those who wished to manipulate that those entities were surrounded, engulfed, and transformed by positive energies.
This, however, being a battle of equals, the Confederation is aware that it cannot, on equal footing, allow itself to be manipulated in order to remain purely positive, for then though pure it would not be of any consequence, having been placed by the so-called powers of darkness under the heel, as you may say.
It is thus that those who deal with this thought-war must be defensive rather than accepting in order to preserve their usefulness in service to others. Thusly, they cannot accept fully what the Orion Confederation wishes to give, that being enslavement. Thusly, some polarity is lost due to this friction and both sides, if you will, must then regroup.
It has not been fruitful for either side. The only consequence which has been helpful is a balancing of the energies available to this planet so that these energies have less necessity to be balanced in this space/time, thus lessening the chances of planetary annihilation.

------
and here:

46.9 Questioner: Certainly.
Ra: The entity polarizing positively perceives the anger. This entity, if using this catalyst mentally, blesses and loves this anger in itself. It then intensifies this anger consciously in mind alone until the folly of this red-ray energy is perceived not as folly in itself but as energy subject to spiritual entropy due to the randomness of energy being used.
Positive orientation then provides the will and faith to continue this mentally intense experience of letting the anger be understood, accepted, and integrated with the mind/body/spirit complex. The other-self which is the object of anger is thus transformed into an object of acceptance, understanding, and accommodation, all being reintegrated using the great energy which anger began.
The negatively oriented mind/body/spirit complex will use this anger in a similarly conscious fashion, refusing to accept the undirected or random energy of anger and instead, through will and faith, funneling this energy into a practical means of venting the negative aspect of this emotion so as to obtain control over other-self, or otherwise control the situation causing anger.
Control is the key to negatively polarized use of catalyst. Acceptance is the key to positively polarized use of catalyst.Between these polarities lies the potential for this random and undirected energy creating a bodily complex analog of what you call the cancerous growth of tissue.

This being in 4th density I imagine the amount of control needed here in 3rd Density is far greater in order to not be enslaved. How much Control is good and at what point does it become dangerous? How do I know how if I control too much?

It is my greatest fear to be enslaved/hurt by the negative entities or other 3rd Density beings who are on the STS-path or simply stuck in the sinkhole. I do not want to suffer by their hands. I do not want myself or anyone I love to suffer. I could never accept that.
Is that bad? Does it make me a bad person? I've read some people say that you should accept that too but to me that is simply giving your own power away to the beings of darkness and making a disservice to other positive beings.

I read somewhere that not all worlds are fueled by suffering. I forgot where but it gave me an idea of the difference between catalyst and suffering. I do not see them as the same thing and I believe a lot of people here have simply forgotten there are other ways of advancing your soul without suffering.
(03-21-2020, 12:20 AM)rinzler Wrote: [ -> ]See here:
25.5 Questioner: You spoke of an Orion Confederation and a battle being fought between the Confederation and the Orion Confederation. Is it possible to convey any concept of how this battle is fought?
Ra: I am Ra. Picture, if you will, your mind. Picture it then in total unity with all other minds of your society. You are then single-minded and that which is a weak electrical charge in your physical illusion is now an enormously powerful machine whereby thoughts may be projected as things.
In this endeavor the Orion group charges or attacks the Confederation arms with light. The result, a stand-off, as you would call it, both energies being somewhat depleted by this and needing to regroup; the negative depleted through failure to manipulate, the positive depleted through failure to accept that which is given.
25.6 Questioner: Could you amplify the meaning of what you said by “failure to accept that which is given?”
Ra: I am Ra. At the level of time/space at which this takes place in the form of what you may call thought-war, the most accepting and loving energy would be to so love those who wished to manipulate that those entities were surrounded, engulfed, and transformed by positive energies.
This, however, being a battle of equals, the Confederation is aware that it cannot, on equal footing, allow itself to be manipulated in order to remain purely positive, for then though pure it would not be of any consequence, having been placed by the so-called powers of darkness under the heel, as you may say.
It is thus that those who deal with this thought-war must be defensive rather than accepting in order to preserve their usefulness in service to others. Thusly, they cannot accept fully what the Orion Confederation wishes to give, that being enslavement. Thusly, some polarity is lost due to this friction and both sides, if you will, must then regroup.
It has not been fruitful for either side. The only consequence which has been helpful is a balancing of the energies available to this planet so that these energies have less necessity to be balanced in this space/time, thus lessening the chances of planetary annihilation.

------
and here:

46.9 Questioner: Certainly.
Ra: The entity polarizing positively perceives the anger. This entity, if using this catalyst mentally, blesses and loves this anger in itself. It then intensifies this anger consciously in mind alone until the folly of this red-ray energy is perceived not as folly in itself but as energy subject to spiritual entropy due to the randomness of energy being used.
Positive orientation then provides the will and faith to continue this mentally intense experience of letting the anger be understood, accepted, and integrated with the mind/body/spirit complex. The other-self which is the object of anger is thus transformed into an object of acceptance, understanding, and accommodation, all being reintegrated using the great energy which anger began.
The negatively oriented mind/body/spirit complex will use this anger in a similarly conscious fashion, refusing to accept the undirected or random energy of anger and instead, through will and faith, funneling this energy into a practical means of venting the negative aspect of this emotion so as to obtain control over other-self, or otherwise control the situation causing anger.
Control is the key to negatively polarized use of catalyst. Acceptance is the key to positively polarized use of catalyst.Between these polarities lies the potential for this random and undirected energy creating a bodily complex analog of what you call the cancerous growth of tissue.

This being in 4th density I imagine the amount of control needed here in 3rd Density is far greater in order to not be enslaved. How much Control is good and at what point does it become dangerous? How do I know how if I control too much?

It is my greatest fear to be enslaved/hurt by the negative entities or other 3rd Density beings who are on the STS-path or simply stuck in the sinkhole. I do not want to suffer by their hands. I do not want myself or anyone I love to suffer. I could never accept that.
Is that bad? Does it make me a bad person? I've read some people say that you should accept that too but to me that is simply giving your own power away to the beings of darkness and making a disservice to other positive beings.

I read somewhere that not all worlds are fueled by suffering. I forgot where but it gave me an idea of the difference between catalyst and suffering. I do not see them as the same thing and I believe a lot of people here have simply forgotten there are other ways of advancing your soul without suffering.
just posted and got this glitch that won't let me edit and retype words without screwing the whole paragraphs up from spacing or some crap. I'll redo my response.

Kudos on an excellent thread and post. This is an issue of huge importance to me, and part of my own seeking, work, and issues at the moment. You have expressed your views and concerns very eloquently here, and cited relevant pieces of the material. Stellar work. "How to be STO without being a pushover" is a huge quandary indeed, and a hot topic and point of contention in some discussions here. I personally feel that there's no perfect answer to this question, as there is a lot of paradox involved. Finding a workable answer involves accepting and embracing a little paradox and loosening a bit what I would consider to be purist and dogmatic views on STO and polarity in general. The answer will be a bit different for everyone, because there is no one-size-fits all answer to this question. Why? Because not every STO being will express or define the nuances of STO in exactly the same way, and none will express it in a 100% pure, unbiased, and perfect manner, especially in 3d. I have heard either Q'uo or Hatton specifically say something along the lines of "when push comes to shove, shove must push back, sadly we say...". If one is in a situation in which they must push back, I wouldsay to do it with courage and love for your own principles and who and what you are defending, rather than with hate for your "opponent"(easier said than done, for sure... Angel...)

The second part of the issue here is where you've said something very true and very profound. There is a difference between productive adversity and excess/arbitrary suffering. While some amount of suffering is and can be legitimate catalyst, I have stated my opinion before that there's just was too much excess suffering in the current system of polarity, and just like the other extreme(easy and no veil), is inefficient for growth and harvests. I believe the universe is in the process of a shift to resolve this a bit, and get the "porridge just right", where it once was too cold, and now is too hot. There is on this planet, as you have said, such an intense and obsessive occupation with suffering. It seems other forms of catalyst, such as joy, excitement, and more positive things, are sort of being invalidated and ignored, or as you have said forgotten, by both a lot of humans and a lot of other entities associated with out planet and history. This is part of what makes my shadow side "hulk out" sometimes.

Many humans and many of the other beings in our past and probably some in the present, including in my estimation what you'd call "solar guardians", are in this cynical funk where they are totally obsessed and focused on suffering and invalidating of the importance or usefulness things like fun, excitement, joy, innocence, a childlike sense of wonder...and are in sort of this boot camp/ school-marm/nun smacking you with a ruler sort of mode of thinking and being right now. It's getting quite heavy and toxic, and I think it's causing some beings, human and otherwise, who are STO to actually be pretty mean and mechanistic. Luckily, there's some fresh faces as far as contact that are here and many more on their way with new, more evolved perspectives to shake things up and help those ones and all of us get past the funk. The distorted STO ones are just about ready and willing to start changing their tune, but certain mid 6d STS beings who feed on this excess misery to sort of preserve themselves at mid 6d ( indefinitely without degrading to spiritual entropy or having to repolarize and start from 3d again) are quite salty that their food source will dry up, and of course are doing everything they can to throw a wrench in the works, though they are a lot more impotent than they make it appear.

Don't sweat it too much, my dude. I have been, and it's done me no good. s***'s getting done. I mean you and me are obviously part of this process, we came here to work our own s*** out but also to present and discuss these concerns and topics, and help bring in the new energies and perspectives. We and many others are the incarnate, human portion of this effort, they "air dropped" our asses on this problem so we could get to addressing it, and we are.
I mean, are we talking balance like the center point on a line, or like trying to stand on a ball?
Ra describes martyrdom as "the work of love without wisdom."

If you respect yourself and love yourself as a foundation, taking care to balance subconscious self-destructive distortions (the Freudian 'deathwish'), you may lessen or limit the amount of external negativity you're exposed to. All is One, and the subconscious is in a feedback loop with the external illusion. You, I, and those entities that give you anxiety are extensions of the same Creator. By working on your own consciousness, you may produce a ripple effect on all creation.

Beyond this, it's possible to come up with solutions that preserve your compassion for others along with your well-being (which greatly aids the work of serving others). It can require some cleverness and creativity sometimes. At times, coming up with a solution for difficult situations feels like finding the answer to a riddle, or a trick question. I suppose finding those creative solutions is part of the work of balancing compassion with wisdom.

In any case, extensive meditation will intuitively lead you to the best results, even if it takes time.
(03-21-2020, 01:21 AM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]I mean, are we talking balance like the center point on a line, or like trying to stand on a ball?

Livin' on a razors edge, balancin' on a ledge...sorry. Your comment got an Iron Maiden song in my head BigSmile

I have edited and filled in my above post that got messed up now and really gave some thorough input and shared my own views on the topic. These issues are very relevant to my own line of seeking.
I think it's kinda like the idea of "being in the zone" or flow, there's a sort of state of consciousness where one is in the path of least resistence.
(03-21-2020, 02:05 AM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]I think it's kinda like the idea of "being in the zone" or flow, there's a sort of state of consciousness where one is in the path of least resistence.

"eye of the storm" would be another fitting metaphor.
(03-21-2020, 02:07 AM)Black Dragon Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-21-2020, 02:05 AM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]I think it's kinda like the idea of "being in the zone" or flow, there's a sort of state of consciousness where one is in the path of least resistence.

"eye of the storm" would be another fitting metaphor.

That was a meditation I used for a long time actually, very much how I view my state.
(03-21-2020, 01:12 AM)Black Dragon Wrote: [ -> ]Kudos on an excellent thread and post. This is an issue of huge importance to me, and part of my own seeking, work, and issues at the moment. You have expressed your views and concerns very eloquently here, and cited relevant pieces of the material. Stellar work. "How to be STO without being a pushover" is a huge quandary indeed, and a hot topic and point of contention in some discussions here. I personally feel that there's no perfect answer to this question, as there is a lot of paradox involved. Finding a workable answer involves accepting and embracing a little paradox and loosening a bit what I would consider to be purist and dogmatic views on STO and polarity in general. The answer will be a bit different for everyone, because there is no one-size-fits all answer to this question. Why? Because not every STO being will express or define the nuances of  STO in exactly the same way, and none will express it in a 100% pure, unbiased, and perfect manner, especially in 3d. I have heard either Q'uo or Hatton specifically say something along the lines of "when push comes to shove, shove must push back, sadly we say...". If one is in a situation in which they must push back, I wouldsay to do it with courage and love for your own principles and who and what you are defending, rather than with hate for your "opponent"(easier said than done, for sure... Angel...)

The second part of the issue here is where you've said something very true and very profound. There is a difference between productive adversity and excess/arbitrary suffering. While some amount of suffering is and can be legitimate catalyst, I have stated my opinion before that there's just was too much excess suffering in the current system of polarity, and just like the other extreme(easy and no veil), is inefficient for growth and harvests. I believe the universe is in the process of a shift to resolve this a bit, and get the "porridge just right", where it once was too cold, and now is too hot. There is on this planet, as you have said, such an intense and obsessive occupation with suffering. It seems other forms of catalyst, such as joy, excitement, and more positive things, are sort of being invalidated and ignored, or as you have said forgotten, by both a lot of humans and a lot of other entities associated with out planet and history. This is part of what makes my shadow side "hulk out" sometimes.

Many humans and many of the other beings in our past and probably some in the present,  including in my estimation what you'd call "solar guardians", are in this cynical funk where they are totally obsessed and focused on suffering and invalidating of the importance or usefulness things like fun, excitement, joy, innocence, a childlike sense of wonder...and are in sort of this boot camp/ school-marm/nun smacking you with a ruler sort of mode of thinking and being right now. It's getting quite heavy and toxic, and I think it's causing some beings, human and otherwise, who are STO to actually be pretty mean and mechanistic. Luckily, there's some fresh faces as far as contact that are here and many more on their way with new, more evolved perspectives to shake things up and help those ones and all of us get past the funk. The distorted STO ones are just about ready and willing to start changing their tune, but certain mid 6d STS beings who feed on this excess misery to sort of preserve themselves at mid 6d ( indefinitely without degrading to spiritual entropy or having to repolarize and start from 3d again) are quite salty that their food source will dry up, and of course are doing everything they can to throw a wrench in the works, though they are a lot more impotent than they make it appear.

Don't sweat it too much, my dude. I have been, and it's done me no good. s***'s getting done. I mean you and me are obviously part of this process, we came here to work our own s*** out but also to present and discuss these concerns and topics, and help bring in the new energies and perspectives. We and many others are the incarnate, human portion of this effort, they "air dropped" our asses on this problem so we could get to addressing it, and we are.

I affirm Black Dragon's kudos to you, rinzler - again, thank you for an excellent thread!  I'm reading the thread nearly a year in the future - I'm revisiting the concept of 'resist not evil' again, and you (all!) have definitely helped me in my current study.  Smile

Black Dragon, you highlighted a few things I want to emphasize as well:
"How to be STO without being a pushover" is a huge quandary
If I had to pull out what my essential question is for this review - it's this.  How do I walk the positive path without being a pushover?  Like you, rinzler, I don't want to be enslaved, and I don't want my loved ones to be enslaved or harmed.  How do I serve them, AND somehow serve whoever I perceive as harmful?

There is a difference between productive adversity and excess/arbitrary suffering
I resonate with this, too.  I admitted to a friend once that I actually prefer "real trouble" over "inconveniences" - I remember times when I was laid up in bed with the flu with fondness, yet whenever I just had a runny nose, I usually opted to grumble and gripe and excuse myself from class or work then, too!  He had advised me then that maybe I was given my "inconveniences" precisely because I had trouble accepting them and seeing their worth.  I'm still not sure I agree with him ... but I'm trying to reframe my inconveniences as  productive adversity.

not every STO being will express or define the nuances of  STO in exactly the same way, and none will express it in a 100% pure, unbiased, and perfect manner, especially in 3d
This is a reassuring thought for me.  In times of great indecision, I try to repeat this idea to myself.  
And, it seems well-supported in the literature:
Quote:L/L Research Saturday Meditation | October 20, 2018

B:
I have a query, please, concerning that subject on intention. My question is where does the resistance . . . what you resist, persists. I’m trying to form the question, I apologize. What you resist, persists, so it’s sort of like we hesitate, confrontation with those that are in fear, out of fear that that will perpetuate the fear-based intention. So, how do we . . . I’m not sure I can form the question or not. How do we act as effective participatory individuals by serving others most effectively, and still avoid the resistance, and perpetuate persistence? Does that make sense?

Q’uo: I am Q’uo, and believe that we grasp your query, my sister. The way that we, of the Confederation of Planets in the Service of the One Infinite Creator, have always suggested that the spiritual seeker pursue the path of service to others is to attempt to exemplify those qualities of that path, which are fundamentally the love of the Creator within all beings, sharing the light of this Creator with all with whom each entity comes in contact on a daily basis, and attempting to see the unity of all creation before one, whether it seems an illusory separation of entities pursuing various means of control and manipulation of others, or seeming to give that which is needed to others, when it is needed.

Thus, our suggestion to each serious seeker of truth is to become that which you seek in the actions of your daily round of activities. Attempt to love with a whole heart when you’re confused as to the nature of the experience confronting you. Attempt to share the light that you know of as the Creator within you. See the unity of all beings. Seek the light, and praise the light, and praise the One Creator in all.

This, of course, will be translated by each seeker in an unique fashion, for there is no one way that works for each seeker. But if you have, within your heart and within your mind, the desire to be of service to others, then it will be a natural thing to resist not evil, for it perpetuates, as you say, that quality. If you fight or attempt to control that which is done to others, even out of the best of intentions, you are perpetuating that which you seek to eradicate, for that is the game of negative polarity— to control, to resist, to manipulate, for the benefit of the few.

The seeker of truth, however, does not recognize any division of a true nature in any being. That which is seen as evil, or negative, is the darker side of unity. At some point, all negatively orientated entities will, of their own freewill choice, desire to seek the light in the same sense as the positive entities do, for at some point within the evolutionary process it is not possible to move forward without seeing all the same as the self.

In your illusion, in this third-density experience, it seems that there are the positive and negative entities that are so vastly separated from each other that there could be no possible union at any time. This is another illusion, my sister. See, then, the Creator in all, for the Creator has made all that there is—there is nothing but the Creator. Look above and beyond that which seems negative and divisive, for it is an illusion and at some point it shall be ameliorated and rectified. There will be, once again, the unity of all of creation as each individual within the infinite creation exercises its freewill to move back into unity with the One Infinite Creator, bringing all its infinite choices to the One Creator as means by which it may know itself more fully, more intensely, and with greater variety. All is one, my sister, there is no other truth.

I'm starting to form (an) answer to the seeming paradox of 'resist not evil.'  To 'resist' is to repel, to cancel, to erase - the "NOT" - so a positive answer might include ... building anew, embracing, inventing, placing alongside, balancing ... Something along the lines of offering an alternative rather than negating an option already offered.  I need to refine my response-concept more, I think.

EDIT: I moved to a new sitting location almost immediately after posting and misplaced my wireless mouse along the way ... This post was fresh enough that I reframed what would usually be an inconvenience into a little adventure! I just found it, resting quietly in a bag - must have slipped off the laptop while I was walking. Silly, silly.