Bring4th

Full Version: What is this place?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can someone give me a short grounding synopsis (Less spiritual) of what is happening on earth?

Why is this place so imbalanced in the body?

I’m just overwhelmed by inequality and am beyond lost in fostering the simplest ideas like what is this weird chemical body I’m in.

Where the f*** am I? Lmao

Oh and disregard my prior posts because they are beyond imbalanced with bad connections between my mind and body.
And did I miss the lesson in school where we learn that we create our own realities?

Sorry if any of this comes off as egotistical, I have to create one so I can learn something.
And why am I wanting others to hear and accept me.

What is this power of social acceptance.

Are other people giving me energy through attention?

Before I didn’t want any attention, is this what people feed off of?
hi surfboard,

i cant answer all your questions but i can let you know that what the earth (and us) are going through is perfectly natural. we are in that part of the cycle where things are ramping up. it's almost like a purge. it seems really bad (like throwing up or diarrhea) but ultimately when it's through we will come out a strong, wiser, and more compassionate people

hope that helps!
Thanks, I just found out that I’m just projecting my broken heart of 15 or so years.

I wish I could delete these threads but if they help others or myself that’s fine by me.
I wouldn't worry Surfboard, what you posted is all good.