Bring4th

Full Version: A broken heart
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It’s crazy the things a broken heart can do to you.

I want to explain myself, but deep down I feel like most of you already know.

I kind of want to cry because the world just seems like one massive broken heart, there’s some people trying to heal it and there’s some people trying to tear it apart, but most of all there’s people that don’t even know there’s something wrong with it.

I feel like I’m just projecting my broken heart everywhere I look.

Well I’m gonna go rediscover myself, I’ll be around though.

<3
Been there, done that, wore the t-shirt.

One thing I suggest is you check out the subliminal affirmation software by Indigo Mind Labs. They have Been majourly beneficial to me. Especially these subliminals:

Emotional Pain Relief and Healing Aid (version 3) and one subliminal I'm saving up for: Life Tune Up 5 (which has the aforementioned E3 in it)

I also suggest focusing on root chakra healing. Best way to do that is by processing whatever fear keeps your lower chakras blocked. Really get into ypur body and once you become regularly in your body, ypu can start to move into your unconcious mind and into your sacral chakra. Then you can focus on healing that.

Also, if you have $400, there is this Kriya Yoga technique called Cobra Breath. Level one opens the 3rd eye enough to help you heal your 3 lower chakras. Level 2 focuses on the lower chakras. Level 3 focuses on the heart chakra. Level 4 on the blue. I think the last 3 levels (there are 7, natch) are learned in dreams, but it'll take a long while before you are ready to learn those.

Hope that helps. Best advice I can give from my current unhealed state. Currently, I am listening to a different sub w/ E3 in it and I am learning to connect with my body ans present awareness, processing my fear so I can awaken my kundalini and move into my sacral chakra.
(03-21-2020, 06:59 PM)Surfboard Wrote: [ -> ]I feel like I’m just projecting my broken heart everywhere I look.

I'd agree.

(03-21-2020, 06:59 PM)Surfboard Wrote: [ -> ]Well I’m gonna go rediscover myself, I’ll be around though.

Great choice! Let me know if you need some private assistance
phoenix, i would like to say something about your advice, in particular the kriya yoga technique

just to be clear, i've never attempted the cobra breath technique. however, from what i've read online, it is a powerful technique that involves harnessing kundalini energy. if im wrong, please correct me

with that being said, to me it is not at all appropriate to suggest something like that to someone who is struggling in the way surfboard seems to be. i know your intentions are good, but just hear me out for a second

these energetic practices (in particular kundalini exercises) should be taken up by those who are grounded and balanced. when someone who is not either of these things takes up an energetic practice (again, kundalini in particular) it can be a recipe for disaster. especially if the individual already has mental health issues (i seem to remember surfboard mentioning schizophrenia at some point but cant remember exactly.) it can really, really mess you up if you don't know what you're doing. i am deadly serious when i say this

my intention isn't to spread fear. i think it's important to understand that not everybody is at a point where they will see positive results from an energy practice like that. it may have worked/work for you, and that's awesome. but it's not for everyone.

edit: just wanted to tack on a little bit more here. basically someone who isn't grounded shouldn't be working directly with the chakras. that is my opinion. i mean, they are free to do so, however if one were to ask my advice i would strong advice against it for the unbalanced individual.

with that being said, i think the best advice to give someone who is ungrounded is well... ground yourself. do human things. I know it's easy to brush off mere human activities (haha) when your energy is ramped up and you're not on this planet (i.e when you're ungrounded)

human, grounded activities can include: spending time in nature (i love this one,) playing a musical instrument, gardening, martial arts, reading (not 'spiritual' books,), volunteering, eating a nice meal, being intimate with someone you love, drawing, painting, solving puzzles

surfboard, if you can spend enough time doing these things, and appreciate everything about the moment while you're engaging in them, i think that might help a lot.

hope this helps
So it seems my mind has focused on the spiritual concept that I truly know nothing after my nde as a 2 year old.

I’ve been rejecting the physical world as I have a distant memory of the divine.

But removing thoughts is an act of imbalance so well see where we go from here.

And no more weed because it’s just a false shortcut to the divine for me.

It’s weird because I try and give advice and just instantly shut myself down.

My mind is ready but my body hasn’t even started its journey.
Surfboard, you will get through this, I promise you... Silly is right, I mean Silly is silly !!! BigSmile but so right about the little human things. Many years ago I reached the bottom of despair, my son was less than two and in hospital, I was so desperate I was even shy of walking in the street thinking people are going to see how broken, like a ghost my face looks like, lol, it sounds silly today but at the time it didn't feel so. Then I decided among the pain of each day to have one half hour of respite by going out for a cup of coffee and sitting in the sun with it, just for myself, and then gratitude came, nearly bliss. And slowly from that I rebuilt.

It is the small things that start us again. You are going to be this.