Bring4th

Full Version: I was led to journey today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The metaphor used was the board is changing.

Nothing will be lost because everything is contained in the whole. Anything can be called back just as it is now or ever was, at anytime because nothing can cease to exist.
Don’t be afraid.

We really are all one, and the whole has no willingness to lose even one part. Some will be transformed but everything will be saved.

No need to repent or fear punishment. We are all one.
We will not punish ourselves just transform for the better of all.

Nothing to fear.

It’s been a long journey today. Felt like decades packed in an afternoon.
Just don’t be afraid. We are all part of the universe and nothing will be lost. This is just part of the transition to a new board.
In a journey today I learned that I have technology in the inner world.

Staying calm despite the world.
(03-23-2020, 05:31 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]The metaphor used was the board is changing.

Nothing will be lost because everything is contained in the whole. Anything can be called back just as it is now or ever was, at anytime because nothing can cease to exist.
Don’t be afraid.

We really are all one, and the whole has no willingness to lose even one part. Some will be transformed but everything will be saved.

No need to repent or fear punishment. We are all one.
We will not punish ourselves just transform for the better of all.

Nothing to fear.

It’s been a long journey today. Felt like decades packed in an afternoon.
Just don’t be afraid. We are all part of the universe and nothing will be lost. This is just part of the transition to a new board.
So the whole board really is changing. Guess me and EP really aren't "full of s***" about a grand universal cycle or shift. Well, that's nice  BigSmile
(03-23-2020, 06:52 PM)Great Central Sun Wrote: [ -> ]In a journey today I learned that I have technology in the inner world.

Staying calm despite the world.

Makes sense. Huh. So that's where my ship must be hiding Cool
Black Dragon Wrote:So the whole board really is changing. Guess me and EP really aren't "full of s***" about a grand universal cycle or shift. Well, that's nice  BigSmile

Yup. Though I have 40 years left and it will still be changing so it won’t be quick by our eyes, though at the moment it sure seems to be ramping up quickly. Time to do the healing so it can be used for transformation.