Bring4th

Full Version: Alien visitation???!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone I’m very new to threads and in general am not an active poster on different forms of social media, but have been actively seeking more and more connections with seekers of truth. There have been many experiences that slowly led me to the place I am in now with my seeking. Ultimately it was a very intense alien visitation, and the death of my sister and father 2 days apart that really accelerated my spiritual development.

In 2016 I had a very intense dream while I had fallen asleep on the couch in my living room. It began as a dream, I was in a small town watching comets or asteroids or something crashing into a forest south of the town. I was very excited about this in my dream and was urging my friend to put her shoes on so we could welcome “them.” When I ran into the house to put my shoes on suddenly I was awake in my living room on the couch. Or partially awake I’m not quite sure. One thing I was certain of though is that I couldn’t move a muscle, I was stunned. I looked through the window out of my living room and saw a grey alien staring at me through the window. Then I really panicked and tried “waking up.” Shortly after that in an instant the alien was right in front of me in my living room. It took out some sort of tool and injected something into my left arm, shortly after my friend who was staying in my room was in the living room asking me if I was ok? Saying that he heard screaming from the bedroom and wanted to make sure I was alright. It was a fearful experience, but at the same time I was curious and intrigued and had WAY more questions now. This inevitably caused me to start going to meetups to develop intuitive gifts and understandings and launched me on a more focused spiritual path. Since then I have not had any more visits from aliens, but have very vivid intense dreams of being in the military but not on this planet or maybe not this time? I’m not sure really? But all the dreams involve me being a soldier or fighter for a military force or regime, then I’m usually brought to a place with water. Sometimes a spring or a spa, sometimes a house where the living room is filled with water, other times a pool but the theme of water always finds its way into these dreams. In one of my dreams I actually experience dying in a military battle, then being brought to one of these pools to look through them and I see past and future lives, but of course don’t remember anything that I actually saw in the pool. The feeling of peace and understanding that I felt though has never left me. I feel like there are coincidences with all these experiences and they have to do with my path as a wanderer, but am still seeking the best way to integrate and use this information towards service to others. Has anyone else had similar dreams or experiences? Thank you all for sharing you experiences and helping to create a space where we can share and be open and supportive for each other ???
hello themistocles,

ive had quite a few experiences with waking up to entities in my space, whilst not being able to move. its can be very scary for some. about a year and a half ago i was travelling in scotland. i was staying in an airbnb. one night i fell asleep and woke up paralyzed. i was on my back, and saw 2 or 3 tall, shadowy entities trying to "reach" me on my bed. i was struggling a lot and started yelling in my sleep, and ended up waking up.

have you read up on lucid dreaming/sleep paralysis?

in the Ra material, i believe in book 1, there is a part about "close encounters." it goes into the nature of different kinds of encounters. for example, an encounter of a negative nature (one that causes fear for example) is an encounter with a negatively polarized entity. likewise, an encounter that leaves you feeling uplifted would be an encounter with a positively polarized entity

be well
Thanks for the reply? Yes I’ve read a lot about sleep paralysis/lucid dreaming, and was actively dream journaling so that I could lucid dream and or astral project. I had two experiences that were both joyful and a little scary to be honest. This encounter experience was very visceral and seemed to be of a negative nature at first but ultimately was very positive because I probably wouldn’t be here responding to this had it not been for that ??
(03-26-2020, 03:27 PM)Themistocles Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the reply? Yes I’ve read a lot about sleep paralysis/lucid dreaming, and was actively dream journaling so that I could lucid dream and or astral project. I had two experiences that were both joyful and a little scary to be honest. This encounter experience was very visceral and seemed to be of a negative nature at first but ultimately was very positive because I probably wouldn’t be here responding to this had it not been for that ??

sounds like you've got the right attitude Smile

safe journeys
Themistocles, if you haven't read books from Michael Newman, the hypnotist, your dreams relate a lot to the cases he is speaking of in his books. I would read Journey of Souls, if you havent already, similarities with your dreams will amaze you..

Best wishes on your journey too Smile
Man, have I ever had some weird dreams and experiences along those lines. Nothing so solidly remembered that I know what sort of entities I may have been interacting with. I've had many dreams probably related to past lives not on this planet, many of which were of a militaristic nature. Sometimes there's regular people I know from this life and Earth life features involved and mixed in with themes and environments that are obviously...otherwise. There was one in which I lived in an underground city, and came up a big elevator to the surface with some sort of fancy anti-gravity bike thing. The surface looked a lot like where I live now(High desert region, CA). There was a display up by the handlebars showing sweeping radar cones that I had to avoid. I believe I got busted and there was a confrontation with some sort of autonomous air vehicle, but forgot how it went and the dream sort of shifted/melded into more Earthly stuff. There's so many more really interesting ones like that, I'd have to sit down and recall some of the "juiciest", so to speak. There's even weirder ones at the periphery of my memory if I were to dig a bit.

I was never a dedicated war history buff who spent a lot of time reading/studying/watching movies related to wars like Vietnam and such, though I always liked history in general and knew and studied enough just in a general sense to know a lot about all sorts of subjects, so it surprised me having a really symbolic dream once about Vietnam. I was viewing from like an audience or narrator perspective and sometimes shifting into character of an older, American man who was still living out in the jungles of Vietnam or somewhere in Southeast Asia(possibly decades after the war), who did not know it was over. I think this was symbolic about some of the baggage I'd been carrying from "galactic wars" and such into this life.

Once you start to understand the universe and things like past lives, this is all really pretty "normal". If even somebody not considered a wanderer were to dig a bit, there would probably be this sort of influence somewhere, in some lifetime or another, but it just wouldn't be as strong or relevant to their current lives. As far as the "grey", can you remember anything more specific about the encounter, or at least the height and features(there's different kinds of what people would consider "greys", and not all have the same type of polarity or agenda). Were the features harder/gaunter/more angular, or softer and more childlike?
(03-26-2020, 09:14 PM)flofrog Wrote: [ -> ]Themistocles, if you haven't read books from Michael Newman, the hypnotist, your dreams relate a lot to the cases he is speaking of in his books. I would read Journey of Souls, if you havent already, similarities with your dreams will amaze you..

Best wishes on your journey too Smile

Ohhhhh I like the sound of that! Perfect read during the quarantine or any time really. Thanks so much for the recommendation!
(03-27-2020, 07:35 PM)Black Dragon Wrote: [ -> ]Man, have I ever had some weird dreams and experiences along those lines. Nothing so solidly remembered that I know what sort of entities I may have been interacting with. I've had many dreams probably related to past lives not on this planet, many of which were of a militaristic nature. Sometimes there's regular people I know from this life and Earth life features involved and mixed in with themes and environments that are obviously...otherwise. There was one in which I lived in an underground city, and came up a big elevator to the surface with some sort of fancy anti-gravity bike thing. The surface looked a lot like where I live now(High desert region, CA). There was a display up by the handlebars showing sweeping radar cones that I had to avoid. I believe I got busted and there was a confrontation with some sort of autonomous air vehicle, but forgot how it went and the dream sort of shifted/melded into more Earthly stuff. There's so many more really interesting ones like that, I'd have to sit down and recall some of the "juiciest", so to speak. There's even weirder ones at the periphery of my memory if I were to dig a bit.

I was never a dedicated war history buff who spent a lot of time reading/studying/watching movies related to wars like Vietnam and such, though I always liked history in general and knew and studied enough just in a general sense to know a lot about all sorts of subjects, so it surprised me having a really symbolic dream once about Vietnam. I was viewing from like an audience or narrator perspective and sometimes shifting into character of an older, American man who was still living out in the jungles of Vietnam or somewhere in Southeast Asia(possibly decades after the war), who did not know it was over. I think this was symbolic about some of the baggage I'd been carrying from "galactic wars" and such into this life.

Once you start to understand the universe and things like past lives, this is all really pretty "normal". If even somebody not considered a wanderer were to dig a bit, there would probably be this sort of influence somewhere, in some lifetime or another, but it just wouldn't be as strong or relevant to their current lives. As far as the "grey", can you remember anything more specific about the encounter, or at least the height and features(there's different kinds of what people would consider "greys", and not all have the same type of polarity or agenda). Were the features harder/gaunter/more angular, or softer and more childlike?

Wow after reading your reply it sounds like we have very very similar dream experiences. I recently had one where a co worker from this incarnation appeared in my dream and was guiding me through this alien military base I was stuck in, and I was transported in some sort of anti gravity pod to a region that seemed reminiscent of the Middle East. I’m sure we would find more and more synchronicities and connections if we were to delve deeper.
In regards to the visitation it actually was a more greenish hue like darker greenish brown and was on the taller side and one point I bit through it’s fingers but like it was like they were solid but not and then it injected my arm and then it was gone.
Afterwards my friend said I had a greenish hue on the left side of my body. It’s face I would say was more soft than hard or angular but not necessarily child like to me
(03-27-2020, 08:39 PM)Themistocles Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-27-2020, 07:35 PM)Black Dragon Wrote: [ -> ]Man, have I ever had some weird dreams and experiences along those lines. Nothing so solidly remembered that I know what sort of entities I may have been interacting with. I've had many dreams probably related to past lives not on this planet, many of which were of a militaristic nature. Sometimes there's regular people I know from this life and Earth life features involved and mixed in with themes and environments that are obviously...otherwise. There was one in which I lived in an underground city, and came up a big elevator to the surface with some sort of fancy anti-gravity bike thing. The surface looked a lot like where I live now(High desert region, CA). There was a display up by the handlebars showing sweeping radar cones that I had to avoid. I believe I got busted and there was a confrontation with some sort of autonomous air vehicle, but forgot how it went and the dream sort of shifted/melded into more Earthly stuff. There's so many more really interesting ones like that, I'd have to sit down and recall some of the "juiciest", so to speak. There's even weirder ones at the periphery of my memory if I were to dig a bit.

Wow after reading your reply it sounds like we have very very similar dream experiences. I recently had one where a co worker from this incarnation appeared in my dream and was guiding me through this alien military base I was stuck in, and I was transported in some sort of anti gravity pod to a region that seemed reminiscent of the Middle East. I’m sure we would find more and more synchronicities and connections if we were to delve deeper.
In regards to the  visitation it actually was a more greenish hue like darker greenish brown and was on the taller side and one point I bit through it’s fingers but like it was like they were solid but not and then it injected my arm and then it was gone.
Afterwards my friend said I had a greenish hue on the left side of my body. It’s face I would say was more soft than hard or angular but not necessarily child like to me

Ever seen the old "Dune" movies? I didn't until fairly recently, and even though they are a bit...I don't know, limited/corny is their realism of certain things, the gist of it hits home. Many planets in the wars around the Orion area were desert-like in nature. You and me, man, are probably not "strangers". It sounds like the being you encountered was sort of a hybrid that involved some contributions from a "grey" group. As to its specific nature or agenda, I can only guess. I'm glad you are here and we will have plenty of opportunities to chat and delve into some stuff. There's a channeled type ET video you might enjoy that I found pretty neat. I'll dig it up and share it either here or in a PM soon, if you'd like.