Bring4th

Full Version: Approaching sorrow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hallo everybuddy,

so our planet (and us) have been going through lots of (evident) changes lately, particularly in regards to COVID-19.

lots of people have died, and are dying. this is one thing. the thing that really make me sorrowful is the fact that people are dying without their family or friends with them. i feel for the nurses and doctors who are killing themselves working right now.

this has been sort of a tough thing for me lately. just knowing that there is so much suffering happening right now. i know theres always suffering. i just feel it more so right now...

I want to help somehow but... obviously i don't wish to leave the house. i've just been keeping everyone in my thoughts and have been meditating with all of this in mind. it's been helping some. i just wish i could do more.... especially for those who are dying alone... Sad

I know this is all a part of the process... I don't feel that any of this is "unjust" in any sort of way. It just feels like i'm picking up on some of the pain and suffering in the air.

i think this is more of a vent post than anything. i'm trying not to get too hung up on it... i know this too shall pass, and it's a natural thing to happen. has anyone else been feeling particularly pained in this way lately? it would help to know others are having similar experiences

anyways... be well all, keep it real!
I understand. The suffering here is a huge challenge to deal with. When the heart is open to others, it is inevitable that this point along the path occurs, or more accurately, this nexus or section of growth. I am still in it—feeling the suffering and recognizing the wisdom in it. For my part, I can do that with humans because of our level of consciousness and responsibility, but I have been very challenged to do that with other life forms including the planet.
I so feel like you both.

The loneliness of someone dying by himself or herself I so agree Sil, I had the email of a friend in Bergamo in Italy and that was what was the most difficult part
. Diana its been a long time we both grieve for the other life forms and that's really hard really hard.

take good care everyone
I think all we can really do is heal ourselves. Healing our own sorrow can go a long way.

Maybe delve deeper into this sadness (like through sad songs), and come to terms with it.

Sometimes an emotional release through tears is what we really need.

The most I welled up recently was after watching Disney's Togo.
At the end they said that Togo was nominated as the most heroic animal of all time.

If you have Disney+ then Togo is a great movie.
He was the real hero, where Balto got all the credit for running the medicine during a pandemic.
hey thanks for the replies everybody... makes me feel calmer knowing i'm not alone in this feeling

ive had some serious emotional upheavals the last couple of days. lots of extremes. there was some wobbling and then i fell face first and couldnt find the will to get up.... its been a while since it got that dark! im still in the middle of the lesson but.... im learning Smile

stay balanced/centered everybody... be kind.... these times will perhaps stir up some things within you that you weren't aware of. dont be surprised if it comes up! i was certainly a little startled when i realized how much anger i was holding on to...
Silly, if you check the last podcast ( #88 ) from Jim and Austin they talk a lot about the present, sorrow and yet joy and laughter it's really great Wink
thanks for the heads up flo, im gonna check it out Smile
I was having issues processing the amount of death occurring in the world right now. I had closed my heart and rejected the idea, I tend to do this when I'm depressed. I am part of a group that does monthly channelings that connect with 6th dimensional beings and I expressed my concern towards my blocks asked for a different way to approach the idea.

They reminded me that there are always people dying in our world, it's just currently being reported more and that people are always transitioning from one place to another. They said that death isn't real and it's not a traumatic experience to come out on the other side. Once a person has finished with their lifetime it's greatly beneficial and that ancient cultures like the ancient Egyptians, celebrated when a person left the physical plane rather than mourning than them. It's only the physical bodies that dies, never the person, but there are certain egoic ideas would vanish upon death.

I think they helped me shift some of my sadness towards what's going on in the world.
i see what youre saying alexis. more me it's less the physical death itself and more so the conditions surrounding many of these deaths (people having to die alone because of how contagious the virus is)
Alexis I have a feeling most of us here would go right along with your post. I think what sorrow we all feel is for the suffering that happens right now to the patients and probably even more for all the nurses, doctors, cleaning staff, all of those who are short of supplies, short of beds in ICU, and feel overwhelmed and unable to give proper care. It's tough
that too flo!

ps: thank you for recommending the podcast... very uplifting and inspiring