Bring4th

Full Version: Intelligent Infinity in the Law of One
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just started this video and look forward to it about Intelligent Infinity.
It feels like a synchronicity that I feel like today it was manifested in my life.

I'm 1/3 into it and it's AMAZING. It mentions how to use Intelligent Infinity for anything.
I do feel that I've opened up to it. It starts slow, not coming all at once.
He also has this meditation I'm going to try in a few moments.

howd the meditation go?
(04-06-2020, 08:44 PM)sillypumpkins Wrote: [ -> ]howd the meditation go?

It was great.

I had already tapped into Intelligent Infinity since I feel it all the time.
This made me feel it more.
I felt oneness for the first time.
He takes you through the void, and then up through Logoi up to Intelligent Infinity.
It's good, though I can reach that state in my waking life.
It's an interesting view of Ra. The thing is, at one moment, discussing access to Intelligent Infinity, he says imagine if at that point technology could access that nexus, even though he talks about faith before. That is interesting to bring technology about it but perhaps missing some of the essence of Ra's message ? Just a small question. I didn't get to the meditation because I had to go back to work, but I am glad it worked out Gem Wink

interesting post.
The feeling of doing his meditation felt the same as what I feel everyday. The bliss, and the captivation of the Light.
So it let me know that I've already opened up to Intelligent Infinity.
I am now working to penetrate it deeper by surrendering to it.
I do want to see this movie. I was a Physics major and Math minor.

(04-06-2020, 09:53 PM)flofrog Wrote: [ -> ]It's an interesting view of Ra.  The thing is, at one moment, discussing access to Intelligent Infinity, he says imagine if at that point technology could access that nexus, even though he talks about faith before. That is interesting to bring technology about it but perhaps missing some of the essence of Ra's message ?  Just a small question. I didn't get to the meditation because I had to go back to work, but I am glad it worked out Gem Wink

interesting post.

I didn't watch it, but it's not necessarily distorted or missing the essence. Technology isn't good or evil, divine or lowly, important or transient, or any other definitive thing. Technology is a natural part of the physical world, it is but an extension of the people who make it and expression of their intentions, made from the same matter that makes up their planet and bodies and is also part of the creator. From 3d we have to involve our human mind and physical body as a channel in accessing such things, so I don't see that as any more or less distorted than technology, when technology is applied with balance rather than technological obsession or using it as a crutch.