Bring4th

Full Version: Dostoyevsky gets a glimpse of 4D Earth
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For those unfamiliar with him, Dostoyevsky (1821 – 1881) is a very famous Russian author whose works dealt with philosophical and existential themes.

This article popped up today about a mystical experience he clearly had himself, and recorded in one of his stories: "The day Dostoyevsky discovered the meaning of life in a dream"

I don't want to spoil it for you so I won't paste the quote.  It's an enjoyable read, and I recommend reading all the way to the last line.
Thank you. It was an interesting read.
I liked that there was harmony and smiling faces.
Someone else in this forum mentioned it was STO to smile at another,
so that's 2 times I heard it today.
I would have liked to have heard more about the new world he discovered.
what a beautiful read. thank you stranger.
beautiful beautiful stranger, thank you. And our Logos he saw Wink
Thank you very much by the text. I believe he was taken to a planet with a STO SMC.
I will write before I read more. Dostoyevsky's 'The Idiot' changed my life when my life was very dark. I did not know I was an idiot till I read the book. It was instrumental in my change
I have seen the black sun twice. It grows and is comforting. I did not want to enter. I am afraid of the beauty on the other side. I fear beauty! It is all I adore, yet when it came for me I turned away. I did not want to leave.

It is a strange feeling, approaching the tunnel. Pure ease. Before lapsing into the vision I forgot human concepts. I was not human when the black sun came. I was just feelings.
(04-07-2020, 07:40 PM)Infinite Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you very much by the text. I believe he was taken to a planet with a STO SMC.

what's SMC? i tried googling but couldn't find anything. i know STO is service to others.
(04-25-2020, 06:19 AM)schubert Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-07-2020, 07:40 PM)Infinite Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you very much by the text. I believe he was taken to a planet with a STO SMC.

what's SMC? i tried googling but couldn't find anything. i know STO is service to others.

Social memory complex. It's the groups that are formed in the higher densities
(04-25-2020, 06:19 AM)schubert Wrote: [ -> ]what's SMC? i tried googling but couldn't find anything. i know STO is service to others.

Social memory complex, as Jeremy wrote above.
I find it beautiful that Dostoyevsky asked for the parable of the Prodigal Son to be read to his children after his passing.....
thanks for the clarification Smile