Bring4th

Full Version: How does the 4th Density incarnation process work?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I remember bits and pieces from the Law of One but never a fully detailed explanation.
With the veil being gone a being would be capable of remembering all it's past lives would it not? Or do you only remember that which is important to your current incarnation? I read that they do remember but I'm not sure anymore. Would really appreciate if someone could clear that up.

Here is the only quote I could currently find:
89.40 Questioner: What was the attitude of these two entities after they graduated into fourth-density negative and, the veil being removed, they realized that they had switched polarities?

Ra: I am Ra. They were disconcerted.

Do they just remember their polarity or do they remember all of their past lives?
Ra says it will be through bisexual reproduction. There are those in dual-activated bodies (both 3D and 4D).
(04-07-2020, 01:33 PM)Great Central Sun Wrote: [ -> ]Ra says it will be through bisexual reproduction. There are those in dual-activated bodies (both 3D and 4D).

So they won't remember their past lives?
The quote you posted was about two wanderers from early 5th density positive who had incarnated into 3rd density on Venus and had flipped polarity during their incarnation. They ended up in 4D negative after their incarnation ended and were disconcerted because of this.

The third density is the only density with the veil of forgetting, which partitions the conscious and subconscious mind. Carla described it as "a cover or cloak which hides the subconscious roots of mind from the conscious mind in order that the process of evolution through third density might be made more efficient. Memories of previous incarnations are also hidden from the conscious mind so that the focus of the present incarnation might be undiluted."

The other densities are not veiled for entities and so that means all their memories and everything else that is in the subconscious mind, etc, are easily known.

These quotes from Ra and Q'uo give an idea of what fourth density is like:

Quote:65.17  Questioner: Then we deal with an entity that has not yet formed a social memory but is yet an entity just as one of us can be called a single entity. Can we continue this observation of the, shall I say, conglomerate entity through the galactic entity, or shall I say, small planetary system type of— Let me try to phrase it this way. Could I look at a single sun in its planetary system as an entity and then look at a major galaxy with its billions of stars as an entity? Can I continue this extrapolation in this way?

Ra: I am Ra. You can but not within the framework of third-density space/time.
Let us attempt to speak upon this interesting subject. In your space/time you and your peoples are the parents of that which is in the womb. The Earth, as you call it, is ready to be born and the delivery is not going smoothly. When this entity has become born it will be instinct with the social memory complex of its parents which have become fourth-density positive. In this density there is a broader view.
You may begin to see your relationship to the Logos or sun with which you are most intimately associated. This is not the relationship of parent to child but of Creator, that is Logos, to Creator that is the mind/body/spirit complex, as Logos. When this realization occurs you may then widen the field of “eyeshot,” if you will, infinitely recognizing parts of the Logos throughout the one infinite creation and feeling, with the roots of Mind informing the intuition, the parents aiding their planets in evolution in reaches vast and unknown in the creation, for this process occurs many, many times in the evolution of the creation as an whole.

Quote:I am Q’uo, and am aware of your query, my brother. Though words fail to give a clear description of that which is beyond words we shall attempt to speak to this subject. Within the fourth-density experience the veil of forgetting that is so important within third density is removed, for no longer is there the need to make the choice of how to pursue learning and service further, the choice having been made in third density. Without the veil of forgetting the experience of each entity is much broadened and intensified for if you can imagine the ability to know the mind of another and to share that mind and the abilities in that mind and multiply that ability by the number of entities within the culture, within the race, and within the planet then one may begin to approximate the kind of consciousness that one may call a planetary consciousness that one may share with all others, for at this level of experience in the density of understanding and love there is no desire to hide any portion of the self from another...The need for words, therefore, of a spoken nature is not necessary unless chosen. The communication is more of what you would call the telepathic nature but more than that which we do now, which is a word-by-word or concept kind of communication. The communication in fourth density is more of what you would call the gestalt, where an entire experience or picture with many thousands or millions of components may be transmitted instantaneously and true understanding achieved. There is no miscommunication at this level of experience. Thus, the harmony is most notable....

Quote:I am Q'uo...Your illusion is as unified as is any illusion within the Infinite Creation, and yet, because of the veil of forgetting separating your conscious mind from your subconscious mind, you are not able to perceive all that is before your eyes, both your inner eyes and your outer eyes. For if you could but remove that veil right here in the third-density illusion, you would discover the unity of all things. And yet, within this third-density illusion, you would still find those who would not appreciate your unified view that would see them also as the Creator, for this is such a foreign concept to most upon your planet, that to consider it would require that they completely change their philosophy of life, their point of view, their means of seeing that which is before their eyes and around their heart.

Quote:16.50 Questioner: Thank you. Is it possible for you to give a small description of the conditions [in] fourth density?

Ra: I am Ra. We ask you to consider as we speak that there are no words for positively describing fourth density. We can only explain what is not and approximate what is. Beyond fourth density our ability grows more limited still until we become without words.
That which fourth density is not: it is not of words, unless chosen. It is not of heavy chemical vehicles for body complex activities. It is not of disharmony within self. It is not of disharmony within peoples. It is not within limits of possibility to cause disharmony in any way.
Approximations of positive statements: it is a plane of a type of bipedal vehicle which is much denser and more full of life; it is a plane wherein one is aware of the thoughts of other-selves; it is a plane where one is aware of the vibrations of other-selves; it is a plane of compassion and understanding of the sorrows of third density; it is a plane striving towards wisdom or light; it is a plane wherein individual differences are pronounced although automatically harmonized by group consensus.

There's probably more quotes you can find.
(04-07-2020, 02:13 PM)rinzler Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-07-2020, 01:33 PM)Great Central Sun Wrote: [ -> ]Ra says it will be through bisexual reproduction. There are those in dual-activated bodies (both 3D and 4D).

So they won't remember their past lives?

The veil is thinning as we speak. So it's possible that even 3D entities will remember.
I can feel through the veil to an extent and feel the oneness.
I think I'm more a 5D or 6D wanderer, but not sure.
But I may be dual activated. I don't know.
(04-07-2020, 12:36 PM)rinzler Wrote: [ -> ]I remember bits and pieces from the Law of One but never a fully detailed explanation.
With the veil being gone a being would be capable of remembering all it's past lives would it not? Or do you only remember that which is important to your current incarnation? I read that they do remember but I'm not sure anymore. Would really appreciate if someone could clear that up.

Here is the only quote I could currently find:
89.40 Questioner: What was the attitude of these two entities after they graduated into fourth-density negative and, the veil being removed, they realized that they had switched polarities?

Ra: I am Ra. They were disconcerted.

Do they just remember their polarity or do they remember all of their past lives?

The veil exist only in 3D. So, in 4D the remember of past lives is total.