Bring4th

Full Version: How do you heal the energy centers?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
It is spoken about briefly in the LOO-Material but not exstensively.
I've long been theorizing that it might be easiest to simply do a etheric projection (not to be confused with an astral projection) and then simply see and directly interfer with the chakras instead of doing visualizations and intentions etc. without knowing whether or not it worked out. Is that true? Could that work? If not what else can you do in terms of excercises of the mind?

I've tried mindfulness meditation and other things of that nature and it is simply too overwhelming for me. I get bombarded with all kinds of emotions. I need to be able to focus on one emotion/energy center alone. That would be way easier for me. Hence why I came up with this method.
I have a hard time meditating on anything which is why I thought the mind awake/body asleep technique to get myself into an etheric projection would be better.
I don't believe much in doing physical things( I tried and frankly I don't think buying a hundred crystals will solve any of my deeply rooted issues.) A man can be rich and live in existential dread but so can a poor man live with no fear at all.
rinzler, it sounds like some grounding exercises would be beneficial before working directly with the chakras. if you can't handle meditation right now, i think you would find it just as difficult to work with the chakras. not only that, but it could be potentially detrimental to you to work directly with them if you haven't got the right foundation

grounding exercises include: dancing, singing, walking in nature (take your shoes off if you can), laying in the grass, being intimate with someone you love, writing in a journal, reading, taking a shower, cooking a good meal (then eating it!)

there isnt a magic bullet that will heal all your "deeply rooted issues." and frankly, playing around with chakras and etheric projection could potentially make you worse off than you are now. be here, now.... enjoy that cup of tea, write down how you feel in a journal. be present and appreciate life for what it is. that is my advice

i will leave you with this

Quote:66.10 Questioner: What is the difference, philosophically, between a mind/body/spirit complex healing itself through mental, shall I say, configuration or it being healed by an healer?

Ra: I am Ra. You have a misconception. The healer does not heal. The crystallized healer is a channel for intelligent energy which offers an opportunity to an entity that it might heal itself.

be well, and have fun
TBH, that sounds like a shortcut to me and there are no shortcuts on the spiritual path, therefore i personally do not think it would be very effective.

To balance the Rays, we need to understand where our blockages lie and the nature of our distortions. One way of doing this is to make note of each moment in a diurnal cycle (a day) of when you have been moved or knocked off from your center. Then at the end of the day one will bring up those feelings in the silent space of meditation. Feel it, intensify the feelings and emotions, allow for the opposite to arise in mind and intensify that opposite emotion.

Our blockages take work to clear up. They are the basis for our learning in this lifetime. When you identify where you are distorted, then you’ve made a good start in bringing the unconscious to the conscious. Thenceforth one may be able to catch himself in the act, so to speak, and choose a different way or response.

Our mental patterns play a big part in our lives. If we change the pattern, we change our world. Which brings me to the Tarot card Strength.

The Empress (the woman in Key 8 Strength) tames the lion. The potentiated subconscious is at all times in control of the serpent force (Hebrew letter Teth, the Kundalini). Subconciousness accepts without reservation the suggestions made by the conscious mind. Therefore it matters what kind of patterns we set. This responsibility falls to the conscious mind which transfers over to the subconscious mind (the infinity symbol above the woman’s head, the same as in the Magician’s picture).
removed
If you are lost at where to go, you could ask your spirit guide to give you a healing.
Work on releasing resistance by letting go and surrendering to the moment and
you may be able to feel the energy centers after a bit. Then healing becomes more conscious.
removed
I have found chanting meditations to be very good if too much stuff is coming up. You could chant the seed mantras for each chakra

Root Chakra Seed Mantra – LAM
Sacral Chakra Seed Mantra – VAM
Solar Plexus Chakra Seed Mantra – RAM
Heart Chakra Seed Mantra – YAM
Throat Chakra Seed Mantra – HAM
Third Eye Chakra Seed Mantra – OM
Crown Chakra Seed Mantra – AH

or you could try guided meditations

Yoga is also very good at letting you tune into the body, whilst giving you something physical to do so too much stuff doesn't come up.
(04-10-2020, 09:07 AM)rinzler Wrote: [ -> ]It is spoken about briefly in the LOO-Material but not exstensively.
 I've long been theorizing that it might be easiest to simply do a etheric projection (not to be confused with an astral projection) and then simply see and directly interfer with the chakras instead of doing visualizations and intentions etc. without knowing whether or not it worked out. Is that true? Could that work? If not what else can you do in terms of excercises of the mind?

I've tried mindfulness meditation and other things of that nature and it is simply too overwhelming for me. I get bombarded with all kinds of emotions. I need to be able to focus on one emotion/energy center alone. That would be way easier for me. Hence why I came up with this method.
I have a hard time meditating on anything which is why I thought the mind awake/body asleep technique to get myself into an etheric projection would be better.
I don't believe much in doing physical things( I tried and frankly I don't think buying a hundred crystals will solve any of my deeply rooted  issues.) A man can be rich and live in existential dread but so can a poor man live with no fear at all.

The traditional answer is to experience the emotions in meditation. Accept them for what they are, and let go of the emotion. You would do this at your own pace and you would have to gird your loins so to speak because the process can be nightmarish for some people.

If you cannot do mindfulness or other more traditional meditations, then you would not be able to project ethereally with any reliability. The chakras also exist in all of our subtle bodies, so if the problem is deeper than the etheric level, then your method would not be very useful. You would most likely be unable to make a permanent change anyways because the chakras balance will be determined primarily by your day to day experience and your assimilation of those experiences. It would be like getting a chiropractic adjustment for your arched back and forward head position but the going back and sitting on the computer doing the same thing that caused the problem in the first place.

My advice would be to check out EFT or Emotional Freedom Technique and Dawson Church. The stuff works. It actually is similar to the process Ra mentions about using catalyst in that each experience needs to be integrated or accepted. The EFT technique helps you to do that even though he doesn't mention or even believe in Chakras afaik. In one answer Ra ascribes certain realms for each chakra, I can't remember them all right now. But if an emotion or experience is say tied to a violent random encounter. It would primarily deal with red ray and yellow ray. If your emotion was tied to childhood hunger, then it would be primarily red ray. If it involved how your family treated you then it would be orange and green ray. If it involves being shut down when trying to speak up for yourself it would be blue ray and yellow ray. If you work on the emotions and the experiences you will balance the chakras while accepting the emotions.

Whenever Ra talks about how to use catalyst he is also talking about healing the chakras. Unused catalyst will create the imbalances, healing the chakra means re-experiencing the emotions and using the catalyst properly.
(04-10-2020, 10:53 AM)Agua Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-10-2020, 09:40 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: [ -> ]Then at the end of the day one will bring up those feelings in the silent space of meditation. Feel it, intensify the feelings and emotions, allow for the opposite to arise in mind and intensify that opposite emotion.

If I didnt get it wrong, Rinzler ˋ s problem seems to be, that he is already overwhelmed by his emotions during the day. Meditation seems to be impossible, because it gets too much for him.

So, there seems to be no silent space for him. And it already is too intense, so I am not sure why you suggest intensifying it...

(04-10-2020, 09:40 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: [ -> ]Subconciousness accepts without reservation the suggestions made by the conscious mind.

Maybe I didnt get the context right, but you dont really believe that, do you?
I mean, sure, ultimately we do have to make conscious decisions and in the (very) long run this will effect change in the subconsciousness.

But the situation actually is the other work around, the consciousness is more or less ruled by the subconsciousness and there is not much you can do about it, unless you develop significant awareness and heal, which makes the unconscious conscious.

yea this is what I was talking about. I'm not sure how to get out of this. :/

I thought about going to a healer but it is easy in these times to get scammed.
(04-10-2020, 10:30 AM)Great Central Sun Wrote: [ -> ]If you are lost at where to go, you could ask your spirit guide to give you a healing.
you may be able to feel the energy centers after a bit. Then healing becomes more conscious.

So Agua, if I want to heal my blocked lower 3 chakras, should I try to heal ll of them at once by healing the one issue that seems to be blocking them, or are there different issues blocking each one do you think? Or do you think it's multiple issues each blocking multiple chakras?

I know my root chakra's thing is the fear of death, but the sacral I assumed to be blocked because of issues brought about by the root chakra blockage, but maybe the blockage came from the SAME blockage of the root for both the solar plexus and sacral, if I'm getting you correctly?

So then healing that one issue should create development for all three chakras if that's the case, rather than just healing the root and allowing me to work on the sacral, right?

And if I DO have other blockages, maybe I won't be AS blocked after partly unblocking them then I take it?

If so, that's good news really, because it means working on the issue for one is actually working on an issue that blocked all three so clearing it should help clear all 3, if not fully then partially. If so, that should really change how I look at healing this issue.

I think I'm starting to get what you meant by viewing the chakras as mechanical. They're really a holistic experience, so it's a holistic blockage because it's a blockage of the same experience on a number of levels: Death of the body for root, experiencing it alone for sacral and feeling powerless to do anything about it for yellow, is that correct? Different feelings, same core experience?
(04-11-2020, 01:30 AM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-10-2020, 10:30 AM)Great Central Sun Wrote: [ -> ]If you are lost at where to go, you could ask your spirit guide to give you a healing.

So Agua, if I want to heal my blocked lower 3 chakras, should I try to heal ll of them at once by healing the one issue that seems to be blocking them, or are there different issues blocking each one do you think? Or do you think it's multiple issues each blocking multiple chakras?

I know my root chakra's thing is the fear of death, but the sacral I assumed to be blocked because of issues brought about by the root chakra blockage, but maybe the blockage came from the SAME blockage of the root for both the solar plexus and sacral, if I'm getting you correctly?

So then healing that one issue should create development for all three chakras if that's the case, rather than just healing the root and allowing me to work on the sacral, right?

And if I DO have other blockages, maybe I won't be AS blocked after partly unblocking them then I take it?

If so, that's good news really, because it means working on the issue for one is actually working on an issue that blocked all three so clearing it should help clear all 3, if not fully then partially. If so, that should really change how I look at healing this issue.

I think I'm starting to get what you meant by viewing the chakras as mechanical. They're really a holistic experience, so it's a holistic blockage because it's a blockage of the same experience on a number of levels: Death of the body for root, experiencing it alone for sacral and feeling powerless to do anything about it for yellow, is that correct? Different feelings, same core experience?
I'd say you are on to something. I imagine it would be less common to have a blockage that only pertains to a single chakra without extending into others.
removed
Just become who you want to be. Balance your life. Work on the things in your life that don't harmonize with who you feel you are inside. You can do balancing exercises for the chakras every day, but if you continue with behaviors that unbalance them, you aren't going to get anywhere.

Take care of the physical, mental, and spiritual aspects of self. Strive to be self-honest. Claim responsibility and accountability.

I think zeroing in on particular rituals can be a distraction from the actual mundane work of consciously evolving all aspects of self.
removed
Or maybe they ARE part of that mundane work. Anyway, you make those things sound easy.

"Become who you want to be"?

"Do what is in alignment with who you know you truly are"?

These statements presume too much.

What makes you so cocksure that a person who is horrendously blocked in their lower chakras would truly know who they are, who really they want to be, what they really want to do in life? What makes you so sure they know how they as individuals really want to live their lives?

Then you suggest they heal by doing these things: "Take care of the physical, mental, and spiritual aspects of self. "

Well no s***, but HOW DOES ONE BEST DO THAT if one is so disconnected from oneself that it is difficult to even get into the body, know what ideas are truly healthy when one is unhealed and lacks discernment and when they are too ungrounded due to trauma to properly attune to the needs of their spirit?

A starving man has asked how to resolve his hunger and your response is to tell him to eat something.

First, he would need to know how to get a hold of food to do that.

Your response lacks empathy.
removed
Agua, I think I do similar work like you with surrendering and letting the work be done
except I don't use Ayahuasca. Psychedelics don't work for me on my psych meds.

But the Light is very intense for me at times. Sometimes it feels like I'm a white dwarf star.

Probably not as fast as Ayahuasca, but I have done Pharmahuasca (just the actives with little nausea) and DMT
in the past, before 2012.

I work on my three websites and businesses to get my mind off it sometimes.
(04-11-2020, 12:12 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]Or maybe they ARE part of that mundane work. Anyway, you make those things sound easy.

"Become who you want to be"?

"Do what is in alignment with who you know you truly are"?

These statements presume too much.

What makes you so cocksure that a person who is horrendously blocked in their lower chakras would truly know who they are, who really they want to be, what they really want to do in life? What makes you so sure they know how they as individuals really want to live their lives?

Then you suggest they heal by doing these things: "Take care of the physical, mental, and spiritual aspects of self. "

Well no s***, but HOW DOES ONE BEST DO THAT if one is so disconnected from oneself that it is difficult to even get into the body, know what ideas are truly healthy when one is unhealed and lacks discernment and when they are too ungrounded due to trauma to properly attune to the needs of their spirit?

A starving man has asked how to resolve his hunger and your response is to tell him to eat something.

First, he would need to know how to get a hold of food to do that.

Your response lacks empathy.
I think all she was trying to say in so many words is to just face the issues and try to change the behaviors you KNOW are not helping, without worrying too much what exact chakra they are located in, or involving some sort of elaborate ritual or modality. It's sort of like not worrying about the counting of your polarization brownie points, and just being who you are. It's a hard balance to grasp, and I'm still trying to find the right answers and solutions for my own process, but sometimes we overcomplicate and over mentalize so much trying to find solutions that it just creates more confusion than clarity, and we end up wasting time tripping over our own d...well, you get the picture.
Okay. That makes sense. Still, hard to really know how one wants to live when one is dealing with that kind of issue. But yeah, that makes sense to just work on what you know ISN'T helping. Thanks.
I would like to share something that works almost every time for me.
As we know, the spirit manifests the mind through body.
With this principle, I find that if I can't resolve the emotional issue through the mind method (meditation), what works is to heal the body first. Once the body is more healed, the spirit would be able to manifest the mind more thoroughly through the healed body.
There are many ways to heal the body. A walk in the nature, yoga, tai chi, chi gong, swimming, tennis... etc. And if none of these is accessible to you right now, I would recommend Trauma Release Exercise. It's effective, powerful and simple in design.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84pbtKS57mQ

I hope this helps somehow.
adding on to what scah said, even just simple stretching works wonders.... it's wild how much trauma/pain/unprocessed catalyst we store in the body...

i started stretching regularly recently and it has been a game changer for me.... it's hard to be at peace mentally when you're uncomfortable physically!
removed
(04-12-2020, 04:54 AM)Agua Wrote: [ -> ]As for Pharmahuasca and DMT being the same as Ayahuasca, well, its something almost totally different.
How did you come to the conclusion its „ the actives without nausea“?

I took Pharmahuasca and had very little nausea.
I read that real Ayahuasca has you puking and pooping to purge quite strongly.

I'm working to open my heart more to connect better with others.
removed
removed
(04-12-2020, 04:54 AM)Agua Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-11-2020, 05:41 PM)Great Central Sun Wrote: [ -> ]Agua, I think I do similar work like you with surrendering and letting the work be done
except I don't use Ayahuasca. Psychedelics don't work for me on my psych meds.

But the Light is very intense for me at times. Sometimes it feels like I'm a white dwarf star.

Probably not as fast as Ayahuasca, but I have done Pharmahuasca (just the actives with little nausea) and DMT
in the past, before 2012.

I work on my three websites and businesses to get my mind off it sometimes.

I am a bit reluctant to reply to that honestly.

I cant tell if your work is similar, you have to judge for yourself.

What I can say, is, my work aims at:

- improving my connection with my physical body, making it more and more enjoyable to live as an incarnate human being
- improving my connection with nature, plants, animal, the Earth, making it a pleasant experience to just be outside and just be here
- improve my relationships, deepening my relationships with my partner, with my friends, with all kinds of people in a practical experienceable way in everyday life
- reducing my need to numb myself with interner activity, games, tv
- reducing the necessity to numb myself with medication, drugs, unhealthy food etc
- bringing my potential into the real world on a practical everyday level

So, apart from the method, technique, tools I use, thats the work I am doing.

As for Pharmahuasca and DMT being the same as Ayahuasca, well, its something almost totally different.
How did you come to the conclusion its „ the actives without nausea“?

The Intention Repeater in my signature may be of use to you, if you want.
I use intentions such as "All my chakras are healed and balanced perfectly."
Or "I purge all toxic energy from my field and body."

I believe this is also a good intention: Whatever needs to be done gets done in my energy to progress spiritually and physically in the best manner possible.

It can get intense and uncomfortable at times. But is also quite clearing.
Maybe you can use it for your goals like improving connections.
It amplifies your intent by repeating it 10,000X per second in computer memory.

You could definitely use it with Ayahuasca if you want. It doesn't always have to make things more intense.
It can give a feeling of nurturing too. It also helps integrate the energy.

My goal has been to become a crystal the Universe can shine through.
I think purification will help in my case.
(04-11-2020, 07:19 PM)sillypumpkins Wrote: [ -> ]adding on to what scah said, even just simple stretching works wonders.... it's wild how much trauma/pain/unprocessed catalyst we store in the body...

i started stretching regularly recently and it has been a game changer for me.... it's hard to be at peace mentally when you're uncomfortable physically!

Do you also yawn when you stretch?

I've noticed that's a release of stuck energy.
removed
Indy, I don't think simply saying: "my chakras are unblocked" is how it works.

You gotta know WHY they're blocked to begin with. And unblock THAT.

Maybe instead use this intention: "I intend to get as far out of my comfort zone as humanly possible and embrace experiencing my fear of death in a harmless manner"

That would be a GREAT way to enter the Tau, which is the path from Malkuth to Yesod. It is the first path you go on when learning kabbalah, and it is supposedly the most important journey anyone ever makes.
(04-12-2020, 06:39 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]Indy, I don't think simply saying: "my chakras are unblocked" is how it works.

You gotta know WHY they're blocked to begin with. And unblock THAT.

Maybe instead use this intention: "I intend to get as far out of my comfort zone as humanly possible and embrace experiencing my fear of death in a harmless manner"

That would be a GREAT way to enter the Tau, which is the path from Malkuth to Yesod. It is the first path you go on when learning kabbalah, and it is supposedly the most important journey anyone ever makes.

That's great EP.

I'm hoping my work with a shaman will help me.

Definitely a learning experience. I didn't know before that "my chakras are unblocked" might not work.
Pages: 1 2 3