Bring4th

Full Version: Freaky stuff happening at my house....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

There have been some really change "goings on" at my home and it's starting to freak me out (understatement). We were told this house (it's actually a log cabin) was built in 1930, but recently found out we were lied to and that it was actually built in the 1800's and MOVED to this acreage in 1930. There's a lot of history in this house, good and bad. Most of it has been "Bible Belt" people who have lived here - lots of fear, etc.

Okay, so the person who sold us this house (as I've mentioned before) is what I would call pure evil (her actions). She spent 15 years here, making everybody's life a living hell. When we moved in, we realized that she had covered up the true nature of the home and we literally had to rebuild it - electrical, plumbing, walls, floors, ceilings, beams, etc., and even had to cover all the logs, put in new windows, etc. etc. Our savings just crashed and now we're really scared - don't know what to do. Hubby retired early from a very good job and we spent tons of that money in savings to make the house inhabitable.

We noticed we had ghosts when we first moved in, and they were "nice" ones. I've experienced spirits since I was a very young child. My children also have the same gift. When we started tearing down walls and floors, etc., it was as if some very (VERY) dark energies were released and things got spooky around here. We prayed, we smudged with sage, we tried all kinds of things. It would get better for a short time, then return.

We went to Utah recently to visit family/friends, and while there, we participated in a beautiful native American Medicine pipe ceremony dedicated to keeping the woman away (that sold us this house), keeping her energy away from us, and getting rid of all negative energy in our home. When we got back to this house, there was a huuuuge difference for good and we were thrilled. But it's like it has come back with a vengeance and we just can't understand it. We smudge, we pray, we've done pipe ceremonies here, we've asked others to pray, but good changes are only momentary.

This place is very dark (both literal and figuratively). It seems like no sunshine comes in through the windows. It's so dark in the day time that I have to turn lights on. I don't have curtains covering my windows, either. It is really depressing. My two little girls (my oldest two children are raised and moved out - there's a lot of space between them all), have started fighting. Normally they got a long really well and love each other like crazy. But lately they are both defiant, bossy, moody, ANGRY (bad), and fight like crazy, even physically.

I have turned into a maniac regarding my emotions - feel so dark, depressed, angry, etc. SAD, too. My husband has really changed and feels he has no aim or direction anymore. He's looking for work now. Even our animals have started fighting - hissing, smacking each other other with their paws, etc. Crazy behaviors! And speaking of animals, the deer that used to come here DAILY at around 5:30 p.m. haven't been here for months. Not ONE.

So, with that background given, let me tell you of a couple of strange things that happened. I was laying in bed a couple of weeks ago, and I heard the STRANGEST sound. It sounded almost like a chirping of a cricket, only it had more than one 'voice' to it, and it was LOUD. My eight year old girl (who is special needs and usually fears nothing), woke up and screamed, "Noooooo!!! NOOOOO!!" Then the sound stopped. She sighed with relief and I expected her to come running to my bed, but she didn't. I was scared, too! Night after night she begs me to let her sleep in my bed with me, and neither of the girls will sleep with the lights off now.

When I walk up the steps, one of the lights in my ceiling fan either flickers or goes all the way off. I checked it and the bulb is good and it's in tight. We've had many NEW bulbs blow out in various places in the home - the kind that are supposed to last seven years. One exploded and ruined our whole lamp.

Last night, I was sitting here at the computer desk, and it faces two windows which go out to my back deck. It's pitch DARK outside (I live in the forest in Kentucky). Suddenly, I heard LOUD footsteps coming up the deck stairs and they walk to the window and stop. I knew somebody was looking in at me. I yelled out my husband's name, thinking he was trying to spook me (but he knows better). Then I ran like a bat out of hell and found him sitting peacefully in the family room. I told him someone was on our deck and he ran out there, turned the light on, and nobody was there. It wasn't my imagination and it wasn't an animal. It was something with two feet. I was SO creeped out.

So I go to bed later, and I'm laying there and some really odd things start happening. The girls' bedroom light was illuminating the hall a bit (our rooms are across from one another). Suddenly I would see the ceiling fan/light have an "aura" around it. Or the light from the girls room seemed to get like 3-4 times brighter. And then I saw a weird "cloud" type thing in my doorway (I have a double doorway) that was a light green color (kind of olive green) and had a strange outline to it that was a lighter brown. It also appeared to have a "nucleus" of sorts - which was also brown. Stuff like this kept happening over and over again until sleep overtook me. Then I dreamed of aliens (bad ones) that were trying to hurt me and steal me and my family away. I woke up with a seriously pounding heart an hour later.

Any comments about what this might be all about? We are putting this house up for sale - but I feel bad because I don't want a new owner to suffer.

Thanks!
Wow... they are hitting you where it hurts, huh? As I read your experiences, I notice that there could be several lessons in all of this for you and your family. There's no way that another can know the lessons that you're attempting to learn at any given time, but I know you wouldn't be going through something this tough if it weren't time for some drastic change in your life!

I used to experience some strange things too when I lived in a mining town up in the mountains as a kid. In our old apartment I would see things like shadows shaped like hooded figures marching in a line across the end of the hallway, or even-darker-than-the-surrounding-darkness clouds that would slither this way and that along the walls and ceiling, tossing their hatred and anger at me as I tried to sleep at 8 and 9 years old. I remember that I would call with all my strength for my angel friends to come and surround the bed, standing in their tall, white robes and holding lights to create a wall that was absolutely impenetrable to anyone wishing to do me harm. I don't know how I knew I had angel friends or that calling on them would protect me from the fear, but they would come every single time I called them. And I knew that they were telling me I had a light inside myself just like theirs that I could use to protect against the darkness. But I never did totally grasp that or learn to use my own light before we moved away from that place.

I would send you a couple of small reminders. Smile These beings or things or ghosts or spirits or whatever you want to call them absolutely cannot do you or anyone else any physical harm at all. It's not possible because they're not physical. Sure they can overload a lightbulb's circuit and make it blow up, oooh scary. But on the physical level, you're not in danger. I believe that "negative greeting" as Ra terms it, or "psychic attack" as it's called by us, is always a possibility. But I believe only stronger, stand-alone negative entities do that, and these "ghosts" that you're talking about here are probably tethered to the negative energy well that is the house.

Ask yourself what their goal here is. Like all dark entities, they're trying to get you to give permission, consciously or subconsciously, to enter into an agreement of destruction, chaos, and fear with them. Without your express permission, they can't do diddly squat except continue to relentlessly give you gifts of catalyst to balance. Don't you think also that a goal of them would be to get you to move away so they could terrorize someone who's not aware of the light, like you are? Also, that would probably result in a net loss for you financially, and thus cause you and your family more yummy distress and discord for them to feast on in time/space. They could also be trying particularly hard to frighten you for that reason.

Ask yourself why you're dealing with them at this point in your life. Ra says "you are all things", so not only are you calling these entities into your life situation with a part of your being, but you ARE also these beings! It's hard to read the subtleties of why we experience what we do when we do, but I believe it IS all part of a master plan laid out by our higher selves to challenge our incarnational selves in just the right ways at the right times. If I were you, I would think about using this time to get in touch with my higher self. There is no place in your life so dark that you can't receive guidance from your higher self. And that guidance will ALWAYS point you in the right direction.

I would also remind you of the simple fact that darkness doesn't come and take light away. Darkness can't snuff out light. If there is a light, it simply illuminates all darkness by it's very existence. Turn on one small light in a pitch dark room and every single conceivable nook and cranny of the room is filled with a certain amount of light. If you ever find yourself in a dark situation, just rest with the I AM presence inside you, connect the small, scared you with the spark of God that you are, and let the love flow. If you're in touch with the God-presence inside of you, they will realize you're not giving them permission to abridge your free will. Even other physical people know when you're in touch with unconditional love! Smile

For whatever reason, one day I was deep in thought and wondered what if it was me, just little human me, in front of the biggest, baddest, scariest demonic horribleness in the entire universe, what would I do? The answer was that I would simply let all things go, and rest in that moment in ABSOLUTE and 100% unconditional faith that I AM. I was visualizing also, and in the visualization, little me floating out in space in front of Mr. Flaming Deathbeast just exploded into a supernova of pure light. And the scariest thing in the universe wasn't scary anymore. It was a part of me, part of the radiant light that I AM, containing all colors, all experiences, all beings.

That left me pretty breathless... But then I went back to stocking the shelves with toothbrushes and toothpaste. :p Good luck to you, kristy! I know that you can work together with your family to turn that house into a home. But it'll start with you, I think, because you're aware of the light.
(11-12-2010, 06:51 PM)kristy1111 Wrote: [ -> ]Any comments about what this might be all about? We are putting this house up for sale - but I feel bad because I don't want a new owner to suffer.

Thanks![/font][/align]

ALL these coinciding, seem to be way too much coincidence to happen.

you couldnt find such a place in your lifetime, if you were intending to find such a place and tried extremely hard for it.

what you would need to do, would probably depend on what you decide to do ; go, or stay.

Quote:So I go to bed later, and I'm laying there and some really odd things start happening. The girls' bedroom light was illuminating the hall a bit (our rooms are across from one another). Suddenly I would see the ceiling fan/light have an "aura" around it. Or the light from the girls room seemed to get like 3-4 times brighter. And then I saw a weird "cloud" type thing in my doorway (I have a double doorway) that was a light green color (kind of olive green) and had a strange outline to it that was a lighter brown. It also appeared to have a "nucleus" of sorts - which was also brown. Stuff like this kept happening over and over again until sleep overtook me.

brighter light, pure color stuff ?

what did seeing them feel like. 'sharp' ?

you may have some protection there.
I'm sorry to hear of your problem. I worry that it may wear you and your family down over time, which from your post, seems to be already happening. A home should be a place in which you find peace and respite, but it is the opposite for you right now. Definately not good!
If I were you, I would be practicing the Lesser Bannishing Ritual of the Pentagram, followed by the Rose Cross Ritual, Twice daily. Once in the morning and once at night. As well I would be hanging cut garlic all over the place.
I think that if you do these things, you will create an enviorment that will not suit the entity(s) that are currently hanging about.

The Rose Cross ritual works with Christ energy. Very beautifull and pinkish sort of energy if that makes any sense.

I had a dark presence in my basement since I moved in here a few years ago. My girlfriend sensed it too and was afraid to go down there alone. I cut a bunch of garlic and put it down there on the washing machine which is where I mainly felt the presence. I then told it to go away and seek the light and that this is our home now. I told it that its time here was over! I let the garlic sit there for a week or so, then threw it in the garbage, although I should have burt it outside. It worked! The dark presence has been gone ever since. Over a year now. My girlfriend goes down there alone now, no problem.

I wish you all the light and love you need to deal with this! Keep us posted. Here are some links to learn the rituals.

http://www.hermetics.org/Rose-Cross.htm

http://www.kheper.net/topics/Hermeticism/LBR.htm

Brittany

If it was me, I don't think I could stay there. From what you've described, it seems that these entities or thought forms have more of an attachment to the location than to you and your family members personally...the fact that the major reactions started when you began making significant changes to the home is a key sign of this. I have things that follow me around wherever I go, but not that level of intensity. I don't think I could handle living in a place with that much condensed negative energy. If it was me I would just get out of there, though it seems this would make things financially difficult for you.

I honestly don't have that much advice to offer here...I wish I could say more to help. Know that I send you loving energy and will pray for you. I hope a solution comes up soon.
"Do not fear the darkness. Press on, and be the light that shines within it."

Your signature may serve as perfect advice for this situation, ahktu.

I have been in a similar situation in my household, only the negative entities seemed attached to individuals and not the house. We have not moved yet, although we may soon.

"In our old apartment I would see things like shadows shaped like hooded figures marching in a line across the end of the hallway." This seems to be a popular theme for youngsters, both my fiance and I have experienced the dark hooded critters during childhood.

Kristy, now is the time to collect yourself and follow your heart. Make whatever choice feels right. I would suggest that you do not take any actions based on fear, instead let the love you have for yourself and your family members guide you. If you choose to cleanse the dwelling, I think there is a thread on here called 'cleansing a dwelling.' (I would provide a link if I wasn't on a cell phone browser) It sounds like your dwelling is in need of lots of love to balance out the negative attributes.

You cannot refine iron into steel without applying extreme heat. Perhaps you are on the verge of some type of spiritual growth from this experience. Everything happens for a reason. If someone was meant to be in that house right now, it is you because you are there. The good news is, you have everything you could ever need to deal with this challenge within you.
Unpleasant experience.

I wonder how much you are using your gifts? You talk about being able to see spirits, I wonder if this is being used in service to others.

I think magick is very, very powerful. Especially white magick like that suggested.

So, the way it works, is that a negative entity uses energy to create fear, and is dependent on a fear response back. Love and warmth to them is as if some sort of acid. I don't know if that's a good metaphor, but you know.
The thought electrical issues popped up in my mind as I read the first part of this, excess energy in the house, that would explain the light-bulbs to an extent anyways. Obviously there seems to be quite a bit more to this, in any event I agree that this is probably happening for a reason, and really, in my opinion, regardless of that, there is still much to be learned and practiced, things potentially of great spiritual/other benefit.
Got a little long winded in an attempt not to, and about 80% of this post came out at about 10% of the time to write the response. Good times.. Wink
Thanks by the way!
(11-12-2010, 10:06 PM)Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]I would send you a couple of small reminders. Smile These beings or things or ghosts or spirits or whatever you want to call them absolutely cannot do you or anyone else any physical harm at all. It's not possible because they're not physical.

Whew! That's good news...I wondered about it. However, I have seen a lot of documentaries about ghosts that were 'mean'. People would end up with big scratch marks on them, or bruises. In one, you could actually see the scratch marks appearing in real time. So how would explain incidents like that? Also, I've known of people who have felt unseen hands push them down, or push them down stairs, etc. I've also known of people who have been punched, etc. Any comments on this type of thing?

(11-12-2010, 10:06 PM)Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]I believe that "negative greeting" as Ra terms it, or "psychic attack" as it's called by us, is always a possibility.

What is 'negative greeting' and 'psychic attack'?

(11-12-2010, 10:06 PM)Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]But I believe only stronger, stand-alone negative entities do that, and these "ghosts" that you're talking about here are probably tethered to the negative energy well that is the house.

I feel really sorry for this poor house. It has been abused for so many years (apparently it was built in the 1800's). And I especially feel bad that it had to be inhabited by the mean woman that lived here for 15 years before us, soaking up all her wicked mean-spirited energy and negativity. I had one dear friend suggest that this home called to us from all the way across the country (we used to live in Utah and came to Kentucky) to fill the home with love. When my friend said that, I broke out into a loud sob. I felt great love and compassion for the house. Heart

But putting all that aside, we are not happy here.

(11-12-2010, 10:06 PM)Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]Like all dark entities, they're trying to get you to give permission, consciously or subconsciously, to enter into an agreement of destruction, chaos, and fear with them. Without your express permission, they can't do diddly squat except continue to relentlessly give you gifts of catalyst to balance.

This scares me because I have serious health issues, one of them with my adrenal glands. I can't take the stress of all of this - it is overwhelming to me. And it's very dark in this house (literally) and the lack of light (in both senses) is really bad for the depression that comes with my health issue. Once the health issues are fixed (which will take at least six months) the depression should go away, but the darkness right now is unbearable.

Speaking of agreements of destruction, is appears as if the woman that lived here MADE that agreement. I have never met anybody in my life that was so *purposely* wicked and mean.

(11-12-2010, 10:06 PM)Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]Don't you think also that a goal of them would be to get you to move away so they could terrorize someone who's not aware of the light, like you are? Also, that would probably result in a net loss for you financially, and thus cause you and your family more yummy distress and discord for them to feast on in time/space.

Actually, we couldn't/wouldn't move until we sold this place (and also 7.5 acres that we own down the road), then we'd use that money to either buy a different (built) home or build one of our own. So financially it wouldn't be hard at all - but with the housing market the way it is, it could take some time. Confused

(11-12-2010, 10:06 PM)Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]If I were you, I would think about using this time to get in touch with my higher self. There is no place in your life so dark that you can't receive guidance from your higher self. And that guidance will ALWAYS point you in the right direction.

I have been trying for many years to get in touch with my higher self and doing it in various ways: meditation, prayer, study, etc. Seems that no matter what I do, I can't hear anything or see anything. Once in awhile I see or hear something (like see a road sign or a show) that seems to be a hint or even part of an answer, etc. But I have a very difficult time figuring it all out. I know so many people who actually claim to have conversations with their 'guides', and they have visions and they astral travel, etc. I feel actually jealousy and envy - why do they have it SO easy and I beg and plead and try so hard...and even if I relax and be calm...I can't seem to "get in touch". So many say "ask and it shall be given", etc. But I can't seem to do it. This makes me feel unworthy (conditioning from organized religion). I feel I have so much to offer the world, but I need guidance that I can recognize. I'm so tired of guessing, and messing things up.

Thank you for your love and kindness!
(11-13-2010, 08:52 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ][[are you seeing]] brighter light, pure color stuff ?

Well, I would see brighter light here and there in the hallway, and kind of an aura around the ceiling fan/light. Then I saw an olive green "cloud" or misty thing, that seemed to have light in it, and it had a light brown outline, and a brownish colored nucleus.

(11-13-2010, 08:52 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]what did seeing them feel like. 'sharp' ?

I didn't notice "sharp" or soft, but it was more like "Whoooooah, check that out! What's all this about?" I do remember feeling over and over again that there were some sort of E.T.'s in the house. Don't know if it was because I was very sleepy and half out of it, though.

Thank you!
(11-13-2010, 02:41 PM)peelstreetguy Wrote: [ -> ]If I were you, I would be practicing the Lesser Bannishing Ritual of the Pentagram, followed by the Rose Cross Ritual, Twice daily. Once in the morning and once at night. As well I would be hanging cut garlic all over the place.
I think that if you do these things, you will create an enviorment that will not suit the entity(s) that are currently hanging about.

Why is it that we need to do physical things, like those rituals, and carry daggers around, etc., to banish spirits? It seems strange to me. I mean, how does stuff like that really work? and the garlic? A physical thing - a stinky herb...how does it tie into getting rid of negative energies? Also, where would one get an iron dagger to carry out that ritual?

(11-13-2010, 02:41 PM)peelstreetguy Wrote: [ -> ]The Rose Cross ritual works with Christ energy. Very beautiful and pinkish sort of energy if that makes any sense.

Years ago, I used to see a very light pink "cloud" or misty thing floating towards me on occasion and never could figure out what it was. It was about six feel long from side to side, and maybe three feet high and was usually near the ceiling and floating towards me. I wonder if this was Christ energy?

(11-13-2010, 02:41 PM)peelstreetguy Wrote: [ -> ]I wish you all the light and love you need to deal with this! Keep us posted. Here are some links to learn the rituals.

http://www.hermetics.org/Rose-Cross.htm
http://www.kheper.net/topics/Hermeticism/LBR.htm

Thank you for taking the time to help me!
(11-13-2010, 05:27 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]If it was me, I don't think I could stay there. From what you've described, it seems that these entities or thought forms have more of an attachment to the location than to you and your family members personally...the fact that the major reactions started when you began making significant changes to the home is a key sign of this. I have things that follow me around wherever I go, but not that level of intensity. I don't think I could handle living in a place with that much condensed negative energy. If it was me I would just get out of there, though it seems this would make things financially difficult for you.

Well, we'd want to sell this place first before moving....UNLESS: My husband could find a job. We were supposed to retire here (early) so he quit his good job in Utah. Unfortunately, we had to spend tons of our savings to rebuild this place. But if he can find a good job again, then we can move into an apartment somewhere while this house is up for sale. I would LOVE to be able to get out of here.

Thanks for your love and prayers...I appreciate them more than you can know!
(11-13-2010, 08:53 PM)Joseph326 Wrote: [ -> ]Kristy, now is the time to collect yourself and follow your heart. Make whatever choice feels right. I would suggest that you do not take any actions based on fear, instead let the love you have for yourself and your family members guide you. If you choose to cleanse the dwelling, I think there is a thread on here called 'cleansing a dwelling.' (I would provide a link if I wasn't on a cell phone browser) It sounds like your dwelling is in need of lots of love to balance out the negative attributes.

That's one of the things that freaks me out about this place....we have done tons of smudging, praying, Native American pipe ceremonies of cleansing, and brought a lot of love (we are a loving couple/family). But it only stays away a short time and then comes back with a vengeance. So it makes me scares/wary of doing more cleansing. And I also feel unworthy (like I said before, a conditioning of organized religion. I have thoughts like "how come it works for other people but I suck at it?") Dodgy

Thanks!!
kristy

Here in Sweden i know of many mediums who work with these problems. They can contact these entities/ghosts and make them go over into the light. One of my mediumship teachers f.i can do this and i would immediately contact her if i had disoriented spirits visiting me. F.i there is a TV program "The unknown" where these mediums are helping pple with this.

Try to find someone, there must be mediums working with this somewhere where you live too.

transiten
(11-14-2010, 01:22 AM)Phoenix Wrote: [ -> ]Unpleasant experience.
I wonder how much you are using your gifts? You talk about being able to see spirits, I wonder if this is being used in service to others.

I don't see spirits very often - it always scares me because they just show up instantly and make me jump out of my skin. RollEyes I'm not sure how I would use this gift to serve others. Back in 1992, my brother was found dead in Nevada. He was only 29 years old. He didn't know he had died (and he FEARED death). He came to me a month later and he was crying and scared. He took me to the place he was found dead, and I had to explain to him that he had died (he was VERY upset and in denial). I told him all about his funeral and burial. I told him he needed to go to the light (which appeared behind him). I explained to him that I'd always be here for him and wanted him to visit as often as he could. He finally left me after we embraced each other for a long time (both of us crying). He visited me several times after that and twice I got to go visit the place that he was at, doing some learning.

Since that time, I have had dreams that told me that my eight year old girl (who is special needs with Sotos Syndrome) is my brother, reincarnated. That would be SO cool if it were true. I get the feeling that he is back to work through some issues between us that weren't addressed when he was here as my brother. But anyway, that is one way I thought of that I used my gift - I helped my brother cross over instead of wandering around scared and wondering what was happening to him.

The cool thing is, I have physical evidence that all of this really took place. A friend of mine told me she was going to be in Nevada in the town that my brother was found dead. I told her about his death and the experience I had with him. I described in detail the motel that he was found in, and the room, etc. I asked her to photograph it and she did. It was the same exact place my brother had taken me to! I had intense goose bumps. I drove to Nevada and went into the room (the management let me in) that he died in, and it was the very room - a suite with a little kitchenette. So freaky but neat, too. I just sat on the bed, right where they found him, and cried....and had a panic attack.

(11-14-2010, 01:22 AM)Phoenix Wrote: [ -> ]I think magick is very, very powerful. Especially white magick like that suggested.

I have GOT to get over my fear of this...I think it could/would be very powerful, too. I believe that it is. I have to let go of the conditioning that's been crammed down my throat that it's "evil" and "of the devil". I don't even believe in a devil anymore. Strange how those old fears are hard to wash out sometimes! I see shows where people use ouji boards or do magick, and they end up (supposedly) bringing in some very dark energies and spirits ....like opening up "portals" and such. And this scares me.
OMG...I'm right in the Bible belt...I can just imagine my neighbors getting wind of all of this. Can you imagine?? hahaha!! I wonder what they think when they see me walking around my house with a wand of burning sage...haha.

(11-14-2010, 01:22 AM)Phoenix Wrote: [ -> ]So, the way it works, is that a negative entity uses energy to create fear, and is dependent on a fear response back. Love and warmth to them is as if some sort of acid. I don't know if that's a good metaphor, but you know.

What kind of energy do they use to create the fear?

Thank you!!
(11-14-2010, 04:09 PM)transiten Wrote: [ -> ]Here in Sweden i know of many mediums who work with these problems.
Try to find someone, there must be mediums working with this somewhere where you live too.

I have tons of Swedish blood in me! My maiden name was Malmstrom.

Sheesh, you'd think with all the times I've seen, felt, or heard ghosts, that I'd be able to ask them to leave myself. ;o)

My kids have all picked up on this gift. When my son was about 14, he kept hearing people talking or whispering and it used to scare him really bad. One day they were talking quite a bit, and he finally got up his nerve and said (loudly), "Who ARE you??" There was a silent pause, and then he heard a man whisper, "He can HEAR us!!" When he told me that story, I was covered with goose bumps.... ;o)
negative greeting, psychic attacks are concepts that are discussed in Ra books 2 to 5. just search them in lawofone.info
Hi Kristy,
You don't need a dagger to do the rituals. For the bannishing ritual you can just use your finger. For the Rose Cross Ritual you can use a stick of incense.
This is WHITE magic. It is not evil. It is completely different than using a ouija board ect. I would not recommend anyone to use a ouija board!

Carla, Jim and Don started doing the bannishing ritual at the beginning of the Ra contact to protect their space and Ra agreed that it was a good thing to do. Carla continues to this day to perform it daily...I can tell you from personal experience that the Rose Cross ritual works too. It is good to do it after the bannishing ritual because the bannishing ritual lights up the astral plane and the Rose Cross ritual creates a cloak or veil so you don't stick out like a sore thumb in the astral plane.

Garlic and salt and water have metaphysical powers. I don't know why but if Ra says so, I believe it to be true. Like I said, the cut garlic worked for me in getting rid of whatever was in my basement. I don't think that negative entities can handle the smell for some reason.

Perhaps you could ask Carla's advise concerning your problem. You could call in to her radio show on friday or write your questions in the forum thread for that. Carla lives in Kentucky too.
(11-14-2010, 01:22 AM)Phoenix Wrote: [ -> ]So, the way it works, is that a negative entity uses energy to create fear, and is dependent on a fear response back. Love and warmth to them is as if some sort of acid. I don't know if that's a good metaphor, but you know.

Agreed! I was just going to suggest, Kristy, that you try communicating with these entities. Reach out in LOVE and compassion. Tell them you have compassion for their predicament, for they seem to be stranded in this house. Tell them that they needn't stay, but are free to leave. Direct them to the Light.

If they are STS, then your efforts will be as acid to them, and they will leave.

If they aren't STS, but simply confused or traumatized Earthbound Souls, then your reaching out in Love might free them and send them on their way.

Either way, this technique might be an STO approach to solving the problem.

I don't see any reason why you should have to leave, after all this investment into the house. It seems to me that maybe you found this particular house, because maybe it's an opportunity to be of service to these traumatized souls. It's an old house. Who knows what happened there? Maybe someone was murdered there or something, and doesn't mean you or your family any harm, but is just trying to get your attention. In that case, the usual garlic etc. isn't working as a permanent solution, because the entity is still stranded. (From what I understand, garlic, the LBRP etc. work on STS entities.)

I suggest first doing the LBRP as Peelstreetguy suggested, get centered in your heart chakra, then doing a meditation in which you mentally communicate with the entity. Tell it you understand and sympathize, but that they MUST leave. Gently and lovingly guide them into the Light. Call upon higher beings who can help heal this troubled soul. Keep in mind it's probably just a discarnate entity that is confused, and probably doesn't intend any harm to you or your family!

Then tell it firmly, in no uncertain terms, that it MUST leave. Wish it well and send it on its way.

There are some books offering techniques for dealing with confused, discarnate entities: Freeing the Captives comes to mind (don't remember the author, sorry). But I don't think you even need technique, necessarily. Just intention and Love will do.

Instead of going to the expense of moving, I suggest installing more windows, or maybe even a skylight.

I agree with peels that daily LBRP is a good idea, especially until you get this resolved.

You might also get some houseplants.

Another suggestion is to let your cats out for awhile. If they are exclusively indoor cats and you are concerned about them running away, put them on a kitty leash. But let them walk outside on the Earth, to ground whatever energies they have taken on. Cats are very sensitive to these energies. They may need to recharge. Just a few minutes outside might help them do that.

But the most important thing, I think, is to confront the entity in LOVE and compassion.

Incidentally, I grew up in a house built in 1860. In addition to any residual negative vibes my family might have inherited from previous residents of the house, we added our own share. My dad was an abusive tyrant. One of my sisters was a schizophrenic and suffered greatly in one of the rooms. Other family members, including myself, experienced intense pain in that house. A lot of painful events occurred in that house. When I've driven by the house recently, it looks beautiful on the outside, after being bought by a wealthy person who restored it and now uses it as a guest house. But I can't help but wonder what sort of experiences those hapless guests are having!

I've actually considered calling the new owner and asking to re-visit my childhood home, but haven't quite mustered up the courage. I cringe at the idea of stepping foot in that house, even though it looks much different than it did when I lived there. I'm sure remnants from my sister's pain, as well as my own, are still trapped within its walls.

I can only hope that a new resident might have enough courage and enough love to heal the part of men (and my siblings) that is still trapped there.

I think the key here is to realize that these entities in your house are just PEOPLE, souls who are trapped. If you can think of them as people, sort of like your brother who didn't know he had transitioned, then it might be easier for you to feel compassion instead of fearing them.

What if the entity in your house is someone's brother or sister?
Very moving story, Kristy. Sorry you're having to suffer so much with these disturbances.

I don't know how I could help you directly, but I could mention that it seems to me that you're in a vaguely parallel situation to where your dis-embodied brother was in this sense: he was confused, felt helpless, frustrated and so on, as do you now.

When he called to you for help, you grounded him a bit by discussing the facts of the situation, then you bade him trust his own instinctive, eternal affinity with the Light. He did so, despite his confusion and resistance, and has made some progress since then.

It may be that it's now your turn to call upon that eternal Light, upon your guides and the rest, even though you don't understand--simply ask to receive and accept what your heart truly seeks. It's quite possible that your heart knows the way through this impasse. It may also prove the case that your heart has the answer to your questions about worthiness.

My heart goes out to you and I wish you all the best should you take up a practice of regular supplication.

Meerie

I read a book by German clairvoyant M. Oetinger (who by the way describes many things that Ra also mentions, like that entities who will not be able to keep up with the changes on earth will be guided to another planet to continue their evolution etc.) and she recommends NOT to say to negative / astral entities that they should go to the light... firstly they do not really know what is meant by that and they cannot stand the light in the state they are in. It is better to ask for angels and spirit guides to take over and deal with them because they know how to do it.
I go with transiten... I would also recommend you to seek an experienced medium or ghost buster to help with your problem.
All the best to you!
kristy1111 Wrote:Whew! That's good news...I wondered about it. However, I have seen a lot of documentaries about ghosts that were 'mean'. People would end up with big scratch marks on them, or bruises. In one, you could actually see the scratch marks appearing in real time. So how would explain incidents like that? Also, I've known of people who have felt unseen hands push them down, or push them down stairs, etc. I've also known of people who have been punched, etc. Any comments on this type of thing?

Well, I don't have all the answers. And there's some situations where I simply say "I don't know." But I would believe that people who have symptoms like what you describe are fully doing it to themselves with the incredible power of the mind, along with help from a spirit who is energizing them negatively. As for the lighter things, such as a sudden punch or shove, I observe that those sorts of things seem to happen to people who go out looking for ghostly thrills. :p

kristy1111 Wrote:What is 'negative greeting' and 'psychic attack'?

See unity's answer, or go to lawofone.info and search for "negative greeting" or "psychic attack" with the "all words" bubble selected.

kristy1111 Wrote:This scares me because I have serious health issues, one of them with my adrenal glands. I can't take the stress of all of this - it is overwhelming to me. And it's very dark in this house (literally) and the lack of light (in both senses) is really bad for the depression that comes with my health issue. Once the health issues are fixed (which will take at least six months) the depression should go away, but the darkness right now is unbearable.

Why will it take at least six months? I know how difficult of a hole depression can be to climb out of. It might not be much, but maybe you can get a sunlight lamp! Smile

kristy1111 Wrote:I have been trying for many years to get in touch with my higher self and doing it in various ways: meditation, prayer, study, etc. Seems that no matter what I do, I can't hear anything or see anything. Once in awhile I see or hear something (like see a road sign or a show) that seems to be a hint or even part of an answer, etc. But I have a very difficult time figuring it all out. I know so many people who actually claim to have conversations with their 'guides', and they have visions and they astral travel, etc. I feel actually jealousy and envy - why do they have it SO easy and I beg and plead and try so hard...and even if I relax and be calm...I can't seem to "get in touch". So many say "ask and it shall be given", etc. But I can't seem to do it. This makes me feel unworthy (conditioning from organized religion). I feel I have so much to offer the world, but I need guidance that I can recognize. I'm so tired of guessing, and messing things up.

Thank you for your love and kindness!

The voice of guidance won't always be loud and clear. It's more like a whisper. Like the Quakers said, a still, small voice within. You just have to quiet your thoughts, worries, and concerns down enough to enter a calm enough place to be able to hear it. Even then, it may not be a voice. It may be confirmational vibe that you are more aligned with when you're doing the "right" thing. I may not be the best person to talk to about getting in touch with your guidance, as I seem to have problems doing the same. I do know that we're supposed to be lost, as Q'uo says in the quote I use as my signature. We're not supposed to know what we're doing, and we're definitely supposed to make mistakes. Going forward, I almost always feel lost, having no idea what I'm doing. But I trust in my higher self to guide me, and I never end up doing too bad! :p But it is guesswork. If one thing doesn't work, try another, and another, until you get it right.
Greetings, Sister.

Ra has given us specific instructions as to how to remove negative lower thought forms/entities:

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?session_id=95&ss=1

Lavazza also constructed an excellent guide based upon these instructions:

http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=1592

Hope this helps.

L&L
Wow, Kristy, you have been hammered with one damn problem after another. I'm sorry to learn of yet more trouble for your family. I admire your perseverance in seeking spiritual solutions and wisdom.

I've not experienced this kind of spiritual haunting. I agree with the suggestion to check out Lavazza's detailed discussion on spiritually cleansing a location.

I believe you can put the place up for sale ethically. Just include this one line: "Seller believes house is haunted." If you have that line, then people can ask you or not ask... believe or not believe... as they will. If they buy the house anyway, knowing about your belief, then what happens after that is their responsibility not yours. If they are unsure, perhaps you could rent a trailer or stay in a hotel for a night, charge the buyer enough to cover your costs, and let them try staying overnight in the house before they buy.

Here is what I would ask in a family meeting, if I was in your situation.
Imagine if the haunting experiences were over, and the house was fixed up as well as possible. Would it be a joy to live there? A fulfillment of a dream? A one of a kind precious opportunity to feel truly at home? Or would it be just another plain old place, that happens to have a lot of unhappy memories?

I'll give a headline about the Ra passages about negative greeting. The idea is that when people make a decision to seek the divine light of truth, there are dark spiritual forces that want to oppose this lighthouse. They cannot directly attack or undermine you without your permission. To try to get your unwitting permission, they seek whatever is the weakest point in your life - whatever is your most vulnerable area, whether that is emotional, psychological, physical, in relationships, etc. They try to pressure that weak link until you give in or give up. This is my interpretation of what those passages are about.

As for the rituals of protection... how important is it to understand the whole mechanism of how they work? You can do everything in the context of wanting the help of God and the Angels, so that you can have a home of love, peace, and enlightenment (literally and metaphorically). Carla's background is Christian. Before she channels any spiritual force, she challenges each spiritual contact to affirm their love and respect for Christ. Perhaps you could do the same?

Aaron posted a link to another channeled source. Further discussion of it would go in his thread at http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=1752. I'll include one link here in case it helps you.
http://www.kryon.com/k_channel10_berkeleysprings_.html
The section that starts "In certain conditions and in certain ways" has a unique perspective about ghosts and haunting. At least, it was new to me.

I also like the suggestion that you put in the question for Carla's radio show.
(11-16-2010, 09:37 PM)Questioner Wrote: [ -> ]Imagine if the haunting experiences were over, and the house was fixed up as well as possible. Would it be a joy to live there? A fulfillment of a dream? A one of a kind precious opportunity to feel truly at home? Or would it be just another plain old place, that happens to have a lot of unhappy memories?

I think the house is lovely and quaint, but it's very dark. Because of it's architecture, we are unable to put in any sun roofs where they would really count. I can't stand darkness - it brings on depression in a big way.

Although I know we can make life good wherever we're at, I also know that this house would be a constant reminder of the woman who sold it to us, who was the most wicked person I've ever run across. She told us countless lies about the place, and then she turned really mean on us and even pretended to be somebody else (that didn't exist) and contacted authorities claiming we were doing terrible things so we had to go under investigation (of course we were cleared of all accusations). It was the first time in my life that I saw how a person could actually derive pleasure from purposely trying to hurt other people. So this house is a constant reminder of her, even though it's not the house's fault.

They [dark spiritual forces] cannot directly attack or undermine you without your permission. To try to get your unwitting permission, they seek whatever is the weakest point in your life - whatever is your most vulnerable area, whether that is emotional, psychological, physical, in relationships, etc. They try to pressure that weak link until you give in or give up.[/quote]

So how would they pressure a physical weakness if they can't directly attack? The reason I ask is, I had a very awful experience yesterday. My husband left to run errands and he took the kids with him. I started watching a very sweet little video that really moved me in a good way. I started crying and then I felt this INTENSE feeling of "home-sickness". I was wishing that this whole 3-D mess was over with, with all it's misery, and wished we were in 4-D or 5-D, where love abounds. I felt such an intense emotion about it, a longing that was almost unbearable - and I began to sob LOUDLY and the emotion that came out of me was so intense that I sounded like a dying animal. Suddenly, without warning, my face got really hot and my heart began to race wildly. It got faster and faster, and was beating very *hard*, too.

When it comes to my heart, I am very "chicken". I had heart surgery back in 2006 to correct an abnormal electrical pathway that caused severe arrhythmias (with heartbeats up to 275 b.p.m.)!! So imagine my horror when I felt this kind of feeling again - talk about a "weak" area for me! It wouldn't go away and I ended up laying on the floor shaking like a leaf, feeling as if I would die for sure. Hubby came home to find me on the floor and it took quite some time to recover. So....could this be something that a STS entity might pull?

On a side note, I had an intuitive friend tell me that she "saw" what had happened to me yesterday (I didn't tell her what my heart had done) and she described my incident clearly. She told me that I had experienced a very high *spiritual* vibration (most likely the intense 'homesick' emotion and feeling a longing for the way things used to be). She said that it's important for all things to be balanced (spiritual, physical and mind) and that my system was being "re-set" so that the spiritual vibration that was very high would be matched by the other ones.

Thank you for all the links, suggestions and wonderful advice and observations! I find your help, and everyone's help, absolutely vital and super in my quest to find more light in my life!!!

Much love, Kristy
***UPDATES***

Wow, a lot has happened! I consulted a dear friend who lives across the country, but happens to be a very gifted psychic and lightworker/healer. She listened to my situation and then started to giggle. She told me that the 'dark' entities that were here are indeed gone, but that the new stuff happening is a result of a few things. She said that the lights flickering, the footsteps, and the clothes being thrown back at me, are all my husband's former wife who passed on four years ago. She was my dear friend, and she told me that we would always stay in touch after her death. Interestingly, I never once met her husband (now my husband) when she and I were friends. I think that was actually good, in hindsight, because we had an instant connect when we met and it could have spelled trouble earlier. ;o)

She said that my husband's departed wife was trying to get out attention, and that she wanted Karl to know that he needed to take care of his health better (he's recently been diagnosed with a couple of things) and that he recent health scares are to "wake him up" to remember that he should open up emotionally about certain things he's holding in ...and he knows what they are.

I started to wonder if the fighting between my kids, my horrible moods, and all the other crud happening in my home was a result of my intense FEAR. So I have experimented since talking to my friend. I have released the fear the best that I can, and the difference has been amazing. The kids are playing so much better now, they are sleeping good, the house feels peaceful. Still dark....very dark....but peaceful. I am wondering/thinking that perhaps my fear had created a huge ball of negativity in every area of my life regarding this home!

I am thinking maybe the STS entities and negative spirits that were here WERE cleansed out, but my fears just caused all kinds of other problems. Does this sound possible? Then when a nice person came to visit (my hubby's former wife) to give me us a message, I immediately jumped into FEAR. Wow....what a lesson. His wife came to us a LOT after we were first married. She said she actually helped us get together, and that all three of us had it planned before we even came here. She even went to other people to confirm the story so there would be no doubts. It was an amazing experience!!

Anyway, I'd love to get your thoughts and feelings about these updates.

You all are sooooo precious to me!! Angel
Love, Kristy Heart

Meerie

I am thinking maybe the STS entities and negative spirits that were here WERE cleansed out, but my fears just caused all kinds of other problems. Does this sound possible? <-

Yes sounds totally possible! What an incredible lesson you have learnt. and how powerful fear can be to cause all these things...
I hope you can continue living there in peace now.
Best wishes to you!
Maybe you can try to look at the wicked woman with compassion and forgiveness.. I know it is not easy. But it is worth it!
Yes fears can manifest as bad thoughts. I get negative thoughts such as killing and such, so I just let them play out instead of playing into the fear they present. At least this is from what I believe to be my 5th density teachings.

For a 3rd dimensional perspective, try for joy and appreciation. Listen to some music or such that brings joy.
For 4th dimensional, send love back to where you feel they are coming from. Think about mirrors that reflect back their intention, and magnified.
5th dimensional way of solving is to let them play out, and trust wisdom (data coming into 3rd eye) to do balancing of the fear.
6th dimension is being in a state of balance. No cares, no worries, everything is ok. This is just being.

Hope my four dimensions of pespective help. I could be wrong, so take what works for you.
If anyone has anything to add, I'd love to get other's perspective on this.

With Love,
Gemini Wolf
I had an issue with ghosts/demons in my last house. It caused extreme paranoia for me. At one point I actually wondered if I was being surveiled by use of invisibility outfits.

It started with the lights switching when walking by them. Then some things near us would sound as if they were kicked. I had a very strange issue where the front door would do this pressure impact like a backdoor slammed to make the front door shake. Right at the moment before I put my key in the door. So basically it was like the air pressure in the house thumped when I would get near. I would hear footsteps on the roof right afterwards. So I totally thought someone was running out of my house as I came home. It got really bad when my wife asked if I was locking the slider before I left to work in the morning. I then thought someone was in my home while my wife was there alone.

My awareness of what was going on changed as soon as I thought about the logic of what was happening. I only had one swinging door. The other doors were sliders which wouldn't cause the pressure change that was happening. About that time I had put the house up for sale and sold it so there was no real rectifying it before I left.

We also had an issue with the phones calling us constantly. Whether it was land line or cell. I should also mention the sounds in the walls. I thought they were rats that were just destroying my house from the inside. The chewing sounds were driving me nuts.

What I eventually found out is that the three of us fighting were causing energy forms, or demons, that had a mind of their own. Very annoying, and have no idea if leaving made them disappear. I have met 3 other people with the same descriptions ,thumping, scratching noises in ceiling or walls. In all 3 cases it was after playing with a ouija board. Not in our case though. So whether we created them, or attracted them, they are a real annoyance if you don't know or understand what is happening.

If there is interest I can post a very comprehensive article about inner demons that is very useful in understanding some of our imbalances, and how we cause them.

If it helps, I have gotten rid of 6 of my 7 demons, which seem to have some connection with our 7 chakras. They would also be connected to what they call the 7 deadly sins.
(11-21-2010, 02:33 AM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]If there is interest I can post a very comprehensive article about inner demons that is very useful in understanding some of our imbalances, and how we cause them.

I am definitely interested...thank you! By the way, we hear the scratching and chewing sounds on a daily/nightly basis. Especially night. Could be animals...but who knows?
I sent you a link. The last guy I know that was dealing with the scratching on his ceiling found that it was a result of an obsession he had. I gave him a list of personal issues that can cause external manifestations and he instantly identified with an obsession. At that point it disappeared and he was extremely grateful. Now, the thing is, it can be a manifestation of any particular person in the household. Because it is not only the creator/attractor that is aware of the "bumps in the night". If you all argue a lot or fight, that is what I consider the main culprit. There is the small possibility of recorded/imprinted vibrations. Kind of like cymatics I think. I consider that rare, since it seems that we as humans can "record" over other influences. The mind is capable of a lot that we don't understand. Quantum is explanatory and they have only touched the surface.