Bring4th

Full Version: Why does evil always win?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Looking at this planet right now.
35.8 Questioner: Well in that case I would like to know the motivation for this use of Abraham Lincoln’s body at that time?

Ra: I am Ra. This shall be the last full query of this session as we find the instrument quite low in vital energies.
The one known as Abraham had an extreme difficulty in many ways and, due to physical, mental, and spiritual pain, was weary of life but without the orientation to self-destruction. In your time, 1853, this entity was contacted in sleep by a fourth-density being. This being was concerned with the battle between the forces of light and the forces of darkness which have been waged in fourth density for many of your years.
This entity accepted the honor/duty of completing the one known as Abraham’s karmic patterns and the one known as Abraham discovered that this entity would attempt those things which the one known as Abraham desired to do but felt it could not. Thus the exchange was made.
The entity, Abraham, was taken to a plane of suspension until the cessation of its physical vehicle much as though we of Ra would arrange with this instrument to remain in the vehicle, come out of the trance state, and function as this instrument, leaving this instrument’s mind and spirit complex in its suspended state.
The planetary energies at this time were at what seemed to this entity to be at a critical point, for that which you know as freedom had gained in acceptance as a possibility among many peoples. This entity saw the work done by those beginning the democratic concept of freedom, as you call it, in danger of being abridged or abrogated by the rising belief and use of the principle of the enslavement of entities. This is a negative concept of a fairly serious nature in your density. This entity, therefore, went forward into what it saw as the battle for the light, for healing of a rupture in the concept of freedom.
This entity did not gain or lose karma by these activities due to its detachment from any outcome. Its attitude throughout was one of service to others, more especially to the downtrodden or enslaved. The polarity of the individual was somewhat, but not severely, lessened by the cumulative feelings and thought-forms which were created due to large numbers of entities leaving the physical plane due to trauma of battle.
May we ask if this is the information you requested or if we may supply any further information?

Quote end.

200 years after this 4D STO entity stopped slavery we have more slaves than ever before in human history. 40.3 million to be exact. https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worl...o-they-do/

Not to mention the fact that we're all nothing but slaves to the global elite who basically are the arm of the negative STS-forces. The NWO is the negative alien agenda.

How come this battle was lost? Is it just that the people on this planet are complete morons? Perhaps those of Maldek should have never come here. I feel like this planet is the cosmic dumping ground for all the idiots.
Personally I think it is wrong for immature souls to incarnate here. They're fucking it up for everyone. I'm not the only one who is of this opinion btw.
I think it is pretty telling to think about the fact that the guardians had to intervene and set up a quarantine. This planet is unique but most definitely not in a good way. It's just sad. We're subject to influences outside of our realm of perception. Were like toys. No more like chess pieces being moved. This isn't fair and honestly I think humanity should have never been tampered with. Humanity has the right to evolve on their own without any outside interference. I'm afraid this isn't possible anymore since too many alien civilizations became karmically involved. They screwed up on both sides and we're paying for it. This whole game is a s*** show. I can't believe that people still think everything here is divinely planned for your highest and noblest good. There is a higher self but don't forget the lower self. You have two future versions of you pulling back into the past trying to influence you. People often tend to forget that. They reject their shadow...
I hope this won't be allowed in the future. This isn't sustainable. There's the light and the darkness but there is a balance and that balance has been broken too many times.
When you really think about it this whole sector of the Galaxy is one giant mess. They blew up their entire planet.
It's always good to add a little bit of salt in your food but too much of it will ruin it. The same goes for sugar, does it not?
I hope the people who caused this mess are going to pay for it. I know that might be cruel to say but looking at the amount of unnecessary suffering caused this is necessary.
I relate to much of what you said. I was just posting in another thread about free will and interference here, and even ultimately the Logos and its design. I don't have any answers. I have concerns and questions regarding this reality.

Ultimately it is what it is here. I accept that. But like you, I think there is much that does not line up with the idea that all is well, and divinely planned for the highest good of all. I'm not so stupid as to not consider past lives, the bigger cosmic view, manyness, layers of comprehension, the veil, etc.—still, things are pretty messed up here and don't seem to be improving. 

I don't always feel this way. Some days I am more detached from the drama here. But just looking at the drama objectively, with no self-involvement, there is so much unjust and unnecessary suffering it's crazy. And I include all life forms in this.

Aside from "not getting caught up in the maelstrom" and wanderers and any other densities, I can't help questioning this setup here at this time.
I believe the "negative" is as valid as the "positive".... it all helps us learn more about ourselves, all of it. We're still learning, and that includes our Logos and entities in higher densities (just look at Ra and their involvement with the Egyptians....)

It's all a learning process. If you look at it from the perspective of the individual (the microcosm) rather than from the great cosmic perspective (the macrocosm,) then you will notice that on an individual's spiritual path, they make mistakes! But these mistakes are not to be hung up on, because they help the individual learn more about themselves (if they know how to process catalyst effectively)

There really are no mistakes..... I understand it's hard looking at all the suffering going on right now, and all that has happened. Hell, just the other day I had a good cry about it! And that's okay. But it's important to understand that we are all doing our part, the "evil" ones included. Everyone is contributing to this great learning experience.... and I mean everybody!

I forgot where it's mentioned, I think Book IV, but Ra mentions that before the veil, things were kinda.... easy? There wasn't as much suffering as there is now. This was determined to be an inefficient way of learning, so the polarities and The Choice were introduced. Do you see? Something was learned, and changes were made. It's going to keep going like that.

So yeah, where we are at right now is more than likely not the most effective way of doing things. But eventually, there will be a moment where this is realized, and changes will be made. We are all part of this great "experiment" so to speak.... I'm not sure about you, but I am honored to be a part of it.

Be well, take care
(04-12-2020, 08:21 PM)sillypumpkins Wrote: [ -> ]There really are no mistakes..... I understand it's hard looking at all the suffering going on right now, and all that has happened. Hell, just the other day I had a good cry about it! And that's okay. But it's important to understand that we are all doing our part, the "evil" ones included. Everyone is contributing to this great learning experience.... and I mean everybody!

And by everybody, are you just talking about people?
This is generally known around here to be part of my line of seeking and my own issues. I'm in the same boat with more questions than answers. One thing I do see concerning this particular planet that allows the cycles of misery to continue without end is that authoritarian societies(which is basically all of how Earth society is set up) have a dynamic to where there are only predators and sheep. I don't think that sort duality is capable of producing anything but misery. What if I just want to be a stegosaur, live in peace and eat my veggies-until some dumbass predator decides to come for his pound of flesh, in which case I smash him up good with my tail. Why is it we fetishize this gamma/stegosaur archetype with all these superhero movies, as if saying an average person can't be this, and to be this(a hero, not a wolf or sheep), you have to wear a mask because it's unacceptable in Earth society. Why can't humanity be a heroic race, rather than a dichotomy of wolves and sheep?
(04-12-2020, 08:44 PM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-12-2020, 08:21 PM)sillypumpkins Wrote: [ -> ]There really are no mistakes..... I understand it's hard looking at all the suffering going on right now, and all that has happened. Hell, just the other day I had a good cry about it! And that's okay. But it's important to understand that we are all doing our part, the "evil" ones included. Everyone is contributing to this great learning experience.... and I mean everybody!

I suppose I was referring to people, but “everybody” could easily be replaced with “everything”...
(04-13-2020, 06:49 AM)sillypumpkins Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-12-2020, 08:44 PM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]

I suppose I was referring to people, but “everybody” could easily be replaced with “everything”...

A different picture forms when you include everything. 

For example, let's take nuclear weapons, which people have detonated in the oceans, in deserts, where there are no people. But many other life forms are there.

It's easy to imagine that all we do is contributing to OUR learning experiences. This is an idea to ponder regarding life other than human.
It doesn't.
Good point Diana!
https://www.alanwatts.org/1-1-4-coincide...opposites/
Quote:And so life is a system of now you see it, now you don’t, and these two aspects always go together. For example, sound is not pure sound; it is a rapid alternation of sound and silence, and that is simply the way things are. Only, you must remember that the crest and the trough of a wave are inseparable. Nobody ever saw crests without troughs or troughs without crests. Just as you do not encounter in life people with fronts but no backs, just as you do not encounter a coin that has heads but no tails. And although the heads and the tails, the fronts and the backs, the positives and the negatives are different, they are at the same time one. And one has to get used, fundamentally, to the notion that different things can be inseparable, and that what is explicitly two can at the same time be implicitly one. If you forget that, very funny things happen. If therefore we forget, you see, that black and white are inseparable, and that existence is constituted equivalently by being and non-being, then we get scared, and we have to play a game called “Uh-oh, Black Might Win.” And once we get into the fear that black – the negative side – might win, we are compelled to play the game, “But White Must Win,” and from that start all our troubles.
Quote:How come this battle was lost?

People's own selfishness.

They buy into a religion that allows them to be selfish by justifying selfishness and ensuring them that everything is 'just' going to be 'okay'.

https://ozgurzeren.com/capitalism-is-religion

Just like the earlier religions, which enabled crusades by justifying and rationalizing war and plunder, by justifying and rationalizing exploitative social structures of hierarchy, today there is a modern religion.

Back in the past, nobility sat on top of the ladder, with lesser nobles constituting the top of the pyramid along with them, making the people at the bottom work and taking the profits, enabled by the clergy who preached a religion that justified and rationalized that system as 'the will of god'. The clergy promised 'good things' in afterlife, or in 'future', only if the masses have been obedient, worked hard and knew their place. The religion also said it was 'god's will' that the nobility was at the top and it was their 'god given right'.

After French Revolution, control of religion over the society was literally cut with a knife, and despite making a comeback until 50 years later, religion gradually faded from power.

Capitalism took its place: The new nobility, rich, sit on top, aided in the top of the pyramid by lesser rich, making the people at the bottom work and taking the profits, enabled by the new clergy, the economists and media who preach a new religion which justifies and rationalizes the system as 'natural way of things'. The new clergy promises that if you work hard, you will get rich, and if you were poor, it was your fault (heretic). The new religion also says that it is god given right to property that allows ~50-100 people to own literally half of the world.

People buy into it because they choose to believe it. Because they also want to be like those at the top of the pyramid. Or, at least the lesser rich. They believe the lie willingly, because it justifies their selfishness and tells that everything is just going to be ok because 'free market's (god) 'invisible hand' will just make everything right without them ever needing to take any responsibility or spend any effort.

And they end up getting exploited by those who are at the top of the pyramid. Very few of them reach even to the lower recesses of the top of the pyramid.

The majority keep toiling in literal slavery and keep believing just like how serfs in middle ages kept toiling and kept believing.

This new church and its clergy will keep lying until they can lie no more. They will keep creating false realities which will justify and rationalize things and will give a false sense of comfort as long as they can. People will keep believing them to ease their conscience for their selfish reasons until they believe no more. Selfishness is the reason for all of this.

That's the reason you were looking for.

Incidentally, notice from the material how similar is the process of the negatively inclined easily believing lies/falsities claimed by the top echelons of negative societies and willingly accepting slavery in a negative, exploitative hierarchy, with the process explained above.
@ Unity100:

I would add that selfishness must be coupled with ignorance. And, ignorance is sometimes willful ignorance. The feeling of powerlessness in this world is cultivated effectively, and the physical conditions such that I think it is very difficult for the average person in this world to crawl out of the mud of media and upper echelon control. That said, the information is there. It's not like decades ago when it was easy to hide goings-on from the masses. But the distractions put in place seem to keep most people anesthetized.

Also, I would say that Henry the 8th got the ball rolling to sever the head of religious power more than 200 years prior to the French Revolution.
Another key component to this major distortion is the human relationship to authority. Very young, we are taught to simply treat people the way we want to be treated, but later on, that becomes supplanted and distorted by "respect for authority" and hierarchy. We are taught to be of service authority figures, and basically that authority is right even when it is wrong. We are taught that duty and obedience are more important than love and happiness and living by the principles we feel in our own hearts, and that outside authority is above the authority in our own hearts. We are taught that respect is a one way street that some people are entitled to it based on their authority, yet others have to earn it because of their relative position in the pecking order(even when it comes to simple orange ray relationships like parent and child). The people in the positions of authority tend to view those "under" them as human resources rather than "charges" who's well being and happiness they are responsible for facilitating(they want the authority, but not the responsibility that comes with it).

Those with a natural STO inclination can then find themselves wasting their time and energy serving morally and intellectually deficit authority figures and thinking they are "doing their duty" by making such sacrifices and self-denial, even though it is all wasted on STS people and institutions who create nothing but misery and entropy and waste, and continue to perpetuate a zero-sum system of "winners and losers" rather than a zero-point system of efficient symbiosis and teamwork.
(04-15-2020, 02:55 PM)Black Dragon Wrote: [ -> ]Another key component to this major distortion is the human relationship to authority. Very young, we are taught to simply treat people the way we want to be treated, but later on, that becomes supplanted and distorted by "respect for authority" and hierarchy. We are taught to be of service authority figures, and basically that authority is right even when it is wrong. We are taught that duty and obedience are more important than love and happiness and living by the principles we feel in our own hearts, and that outside authority is above the authority in our own hearts. We are taught that respect is a one way street that some people are entitled to it based on their authority, yet others have to earn it because of their relative position in the pecking order(even when it comes to simple orange ray relationships like parent and child). The people in the positions of authority tend to view those "under" them as human resources rather than "charges" who's well being and happiness they are responsible for facilitating(they want the authority, but not the responsibility that comes with it).

Those with a natural STO inclination can then find themselves wasting their time and energy serving morally and intellectually deficit authority figures and thinking they are "doing their duty" by making such sacrifices and self-denial, even though it is all wasted on STS people and institutions who create nothing but misery and entropy and waste, and continue to perpetuate a zero-sum system of "winners and losers" rather than a zero-point system of efficient symbiosis and teamwork.

I 100% agree with this. There’s a subconscious notion that authority figures should be obeyed. There is an unquestioned obedience based on the very fact that the person or organization is perceived subconsciously to know better than the self. I think that authority is perceived as parental figures by many.

This is a theme that runs so deep, you cannot get through to someone unless they, of their own free will, have chosen to disconnect themselves from the consensus Matrix and to begin discerning truth for themselves.

We can understand these principles through the Tarot cards: the Devil and the Tower.

The Devil represents humans ignorantly binding themselves to a false perception of reality, a materialistic perspective steeped in ignorance, wherein the animal nature is dominating the personality. The chains on their necks can be easily removed. When one begins to perceive the chains around his neck, he is experiencing the first stage of spiritual unfoldment. The Devil is own true Higher Self. Compare Key 15 with Key 6, the Lovers.

Next, comes the destruction, by a sudden momentary glimpse of truth, of the false mental narratives we hold in our minds. The Tower is struck by lightning: This represents the breakdown of ignorance and false reasoning. The knocking off of the crown from the Tower represents the materialistic notion that matter and form are the ruling principles of existence. The falling figures are those in the Devil, except they are fully clothed and falling headfirst. In false knowledge subconscious motives are permitted to dominate the personality (reversal of colors; man in blue(subconscious) and woman in red(conscious).) The sudden influx of spiritual consciousness completely upsets all of our old notions bout the relationship between subconsciousness and self consciousness, hence the figures fall headfirst. The Tower represents the second stage of spiritual unfoldment.
Can you see you've based your entire argument on a conspiracy theory? Other selves have the freedom and responsibility to act according to their beliefs. If they cannot rise above social and environmental biases, then they don't deserve to be harvested. It has nothing to do with immature souls and more to do with why graduating is so difficult in 3rd density. Sure, the harvest may be few but they always get another shot and another. As many needed to finally rise above their own selfishness. Selfishness has nothing to do with some elite ruling class and everything to do with themselves. You've basically taken personal responsibility out of the equation and blamed it on a conspiracy theory
Your entire opinion is being put out through the illusion of yourself notice how the Oracle is intuitive aspect of Neos mind in this movie and the architect is the mathematician white manhttps://youtu.be/cHZl2naX1Xk
(04-22-2020, 07:41 AM)Jeremy Wrote: [ -> ]Can you see you've based your entire argument on a conspiracy theory? Other selves have the freedom and responsibility to act according to their beliefs. If they cannot rise above social and environmental biases, then they don't deserve to be harvested. It has nothing to do with immature souls and more to do with why graduating is so difficult in 3rd density. Sure, the harvest may be few but they always get another shot and another. As many needed to finally rise above their own selfishness. Selfishness has nothing to do with some elite ruling class and everything to do with themselves. You've basically taken personal responsibility out of the equation and blamed it on a conspiracy theory

Jeremy I so love this....

Hope you stay well and sane with your work. I have few friends who are nurses and this is not an easy time, to say the least Wink Joy will come back, best wishes.
In my journey I experienced a great need to disassociate from the collective in order to heal my own mind and body without the continued interference of others. I used to read a lot of conspiracy theories and this was sort of necesarry for a bit to break thorugh all the programming and lies that go on in society and to give me enough courage and determination to turn my back on that way of living. However holding on to this conspiritorial way of thinking is only holding onto the original wound. I realised that a lot of conspiracy based thinking is unbalanced and not an unbiased view of the collective. By ressonating with conspiracy I was sort of allowing it a place in my manifestations. I realised that in my past I had been lied to and hurt and this caused me to be very cynical about others. Once hurt by peoples lies I went 100% the other way into full protection mode and belived that everybody lies and that nobody can be trusted.

One thing I realised about conspiracy theories is that when I started meditating propoerly I realised most people don't understand absolutly nothing about their own mind and the inner forces inside of themselves. How can someone control the outside world if they can't even control themselves. It is harder to rule the empire within that the empire outside as it says in the bible... "He that is slow to anger is better than the mighty; and he that ruleth his spirit than he that taketh a city."

It is only when I really went into myself and took total responsibilty for my mind and reality that I was able to see on a very intricate way how others where effecting me.

I cultivated a much greater power of discernment and this grew my centredness and increased my power of speech. This allowed me sculpt my own reality much more and make it better.
Sadly enough we were never given the chance. Since the dawn of mankind, before any great civilization, this world was already hardcoded with a system of predator and prey.
I like to observe nature, from the first glance it is beautiful, but when you look into the details it becomes so brutal and heartless.
My believe is that there are sectors of this galaxy that are peaceful and humanity just got the short end of the stick.
From the time of hunters and gatherers to the first civilizations and up until now, nothing in human nature and essence has changed.
The STS beings that made it all worse just participated in the madness this sphere already was in.
(05-04-2020, 12:30 AM)Möbius Wrote: [ -> ]Sadly enough we were never given the chance. Since the dawn of mankind, before any great civilization, this world was already hardcoded with a system of predator and prey.
I like to observe nature, from the first glance it is beautiful, but when you look into the details it becomes so brutal and heartless.
My believe is that there are sectors of this galaxy that are peaceful and humanity just got the short end of the stick.
From the time of hunters and gatherers to the first civilizations and up until now, nothing in human nature and essence has changed.
The STS beings that made it all worse just participated in the madness this sphere already was in.

You should look in the the kundalini goddess Mehen, the Egyptian dragon.

Banisher of crooks. Mehen represents a lightbringer shining away shadow entities.
removed
(05-04-2020, 06:50 AM)Agua Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-04-2020, 12:30 AM)Möbius Wrote: [ -> ]Sadly enough we were never given the chance. Since the dawn of mankind, before any great civilization, this world was already hardcoded with a system of predator and prey.

Hi Möbius,
welcome to the forum!

I do not agree with what you wrote and I believe it is mainly a projection of unresolved issues.
Especially when you look into nature, most of what you believe to see is interpretation and not a clear perception. Its a tremendous and loving collaboration actually.
And it is far from heartless...

I recommend looking within and see if you can find in you what you believe to observe outside.
You might be able to see a connection!

That was beautiful.
(04-15-2020, 11:32 AM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]@ Unity100:

I would add that selfishness must be coupled with ignorance.

You cant imagine how easily educated, accomplished people can 'persuade' themselves to falsities when the truth is damaging enough to their selfish inclinations.

You will see Elon Musk, the man who is trying to go to Mars, denying publicly on twitter that the pandemic is not serious and lockdowns and drastic measures are against 'freedom'.

This is a guy from an engineering background, moreover, a 'learn it yourself' to boot. Self-persuasion is much easier for those who are from backgrounds which make it easy to ignore reality if it is inconvenient.

Quote:Also, I would say that Henry the 8th got the ball rolling to sever the head of religious power more than 200 years prior to the French Revolution.

What Henry did didnt work out so well did it. But the French kicked the religion in the balls. Hard. And then it worked some.

The thing with religion is that it functions as a tool to make it easy for one to justify his/her biases.

(04-22-2020, 07:41 AM)Jeremy Wrote: [ -> ]Can you see you've based your entire argument on a conspiracy theory? Other selves have the freedom and responsibility to act according to their beliefs. If they cannot rise above social and environmental biases, then they don't deserve to be harvested. It has nothing to do with immature souls and more to do with why graduating is so difficult in 3rd density. Sure, the harvest may be few but they always get another shot and another. As many needed to finally rise above their own selfishness. Selfishness has nothing to do with some elite ruling class and everything to do with themselves. You've basically taken personal responsibility out of the equation and blamed it on a conspiracy theory

The elite cant do what they are doing without enough selfishness in the population to allow them to do it, however. Its not like ~30,000-40,000 people who consist the elite in a major country like US to set up and run an entire negative society by themselves. Its because they are aided by others for their selfish aims. White collar people staff the administration, corporations, police to judiciary and keep the thing rolling. Independent small shop owner votes to keep the system going to maximize the profits of his/her shop. His brother/sister teaches children how great things are in the school to get a paycheck without going against the currents.

People enable such elites.

This is an incorrect way to look at it: Those who cooperate in nature, prosper. Look at symbiont species. They prosper much more than 'stronger' species even if the cooperating species are weaker themselves.

What's more, this species of weak primates (mankind) rise to civilization mainly because of its traits of cooperation and taking care of its weak. The biggest statement for cooperation is existence of human civilization.

I would like to add something again to what Jeremy said. For some reason, conspiracy theories have always made me feel very uneasy, and after some thinking about this, however weak it may be, my conclusion is that it deeply makes me think of separation, which is not such a good way to look at things, as we see with Ra's material but also not good because if you look close at how government people act, it is always in the end a personal thing with each entity reacting quite differently from one another. In the middle of these called elites, you are going to find some selfish people and you are going to find selfless ones. It's a fact. You may very well see entities who are at ease with what the apparent direction their group is taking and other entities not at ease. In the end, it is what Jeremy says, the responsibility of each one is in question.

Also the conspiracy theories' lack of compassion for each entity is very striking to me.

just my two cents
There is this great maximum at life (a very unsettling one, to say the least): "that which bothers you from the outside is a reflection of the same thing happening on your inside". In other words, if something happening on the outside moves you in any way - that's a sign of misalignment, an imbalance in your inner world due to the very things that are being judged upon.

This maximum correlates with the Principle of Correspondence "as within, so without".
This maximum annoys me, though.
It pushes some buttons I didn't even think I have, despite all the ludicrous amount of self work I've been doing. Thus is the utmost value of 3d: whatever occurs here is designed to mirror your most tiniest misalignments.
Contrary to what may seem, it's not like the majority of people here are the lowest scum of this multiverse's dump bag, no; it's just that Earth really, truly, absolutely excels at being an unrivaled learning academy when it comes to balancing being and not-being; action and not-action; feeling and not-feeling; thinking and not-thinking.

It's supposed to bring whoever decides to incarnate here to their knees because the catalyst accumulation grows in such an exponential rate that even the tiniest addition of energy (such as merely watching some unsettling event from afar) is enough to produce a reaction on our inside (which is unsettling and rearranges our inner world).

Earth seems to be an outstanding 6d learning world. After all, it's easier to work on yourself when you know your own full picture (in 4d and higher densities you have your whole memories), though it is way, way harder when you're zoomed in to a couple of pixels of your own picture and have no picture of the whole, unless, of course, you meditate and zoom out for instants - and even so - the moment you step out of your meditation a truckload of catalyst is ready to hit you with full force.

[Image: Energy-graph.JPG]
It's just how it's supposed to be. Whoever is incarnated here is working on tiny little details of one's self - details ultra magnified by this world and its idiosyncratic palette of catalysts and circumstances.

That's what I think about it.

Yeah, it sucks though.
Where does evil come from? Evil is a part of the darkness, but the darkness has no energy of its own. It’s through the light given by humans who aligns with the darkness that creates evil. So, the cause of evil lies in the heart of the human who aligns with the darkness via imbalance within their consciousness. Darkness alone doesn’t create evil. Tornadoes and earthquakes are just a manifestation of energy, are they evil? You see, lack of clarity in deep darkness is what is deemed evil. Unless they are a dark master, then they will just manipulate the ones in darkness from the plane below their own. Those in darkness ask “are you God,” the dark master would say “yes, now worship or die.” That is why higher light beings do the guidance and the dark ones use pawns from the plane below theirs. Have you not seen this pattern in human history?

Understanding negativity with The Law of One: https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=4440

TL;DR: Evil exists to show us that which we are not.

Smile
[Image: ce0671db6f5a908b90be4fec1d2d2c6d.jpg]

[Image: 41sbuJuv6CL.jpg]

97.11 Questioner: The entity looks to the left, indicating that the mind has the tendency to notice 
more easily the negative catalyst or negative essence of its environment. Would Ra comment on 
that observation?

Ra: I am Ra. This is substantially correct.

68.17 ....Ra: I am Ra. The positive polarity sees love in all things. The negative polarity is clever.

69.9 ....Ra: The entire hope of the Orion group is to infringe upon free will without losing polarity. Thus this group, if represented by a wise entity, attempts to be clever.

[Image: tenor.gif]

[Image: 5165fc7cc75c6893792987b6f5fa9c7e--funny-...babies.jpg]

[Image: 1f87858dc8508bfa8ebefee86dae487b995198e8_full.jpg]
(04-12-2020, 06:13 PM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]I relate to much of what you said. I was just posting in another thread about free will and interference here, and even ultimately the Logos and its design. I don't have any answers. I have concerns and questions regarding this reality.

Ultimately it is what it is here. I accept that. But like you, I think there is much that does not line up with the idea that all is well, and divinely planned for the highest good of all. I'm not so stupid as to not consider past lives, the bigger cosmic view, manyness, layers of comprehension, the veil, etc.—still, things are pretty messed up here and don't seem to be improving. 

I don't always feel this way. Some days I am more detached from the drama here. But just looking at the drama objectively, with no self-involvement, there is so much unjust and unnecessary suffering it's crazy. And I include all life forms in this.

Aside from "not getting caught up in the maelstrom" and wanderers and any other densities, I can't help questioning this setup here at this time.

Hi, Diana.  I've had some insights lately that may speak to your concern, for whatever they're worth.  It's a concern I've shared and one that has bothered me throughout my life, so I get what you are saying.

All is not "planned for the highest good of all" because, from the viewpoint of the Creator, there are no "all."  There is only the Creator, who knows itself to be eternal, immortal, unthreatened by anything.  

The Creator knows that nothing can possibly harm it or diminish it in any way.  From this safety, it chooses to experience all the possibilities that it's capable of experiencing.  They might not be pleasurable but they are exciting; and however bad they get, they are temporary, and it can move on to other explorations.  Therefore, it is unconcerned.

So what it did is come up with role-play games where it gets tortured and killed and starved.  Think of it as you going for a spicy Indian dish.  You know you'll sweat and your mouth will burn but it's an interesting and kind of fun experience, and you'll be totally fine afterwards.  Heck, you're even willing to pay for the privilege!

The mistake we make is in not realizing our identity with the Creator.  We're not a part of the Creator, nor a fragment, we're not a creation - we are THE Creator *itself*, the only one, in a temporary state of amnesia, enjoying the experience from within, so to speak.  You, right now, are THE Creator, wearing a mask; but the consciousness experiencing yourself is THE CREATOR's consciousness, directly that with no separation.

Whatever we don't like about what we see - it is still the case that *I* ordered this, *you* ordered this (there's no difference) - and then forgot. There's only one of us here. There is literally no one else.

So if I dress up as Caligula and execute a peasant, and then dress up as the peasant and die in pain, it's still just me d***ing around. Except the Creator - YOU, ME - does not need to pause for a costume change, but does it all simultaneously.

The Creator is not doing it to us, or to the animals you and I both love and care about - it's doing it to itself because it finds that, on the balance, it's worth for IT to have these experiences. 

For the record, "I as Stranger" don't love it either.  But at least I now understand it somewhat better.  
You may be confusing evil with your own illusions. Once we learn to see past this, we only see love.
Pages: 1 2