Bring4th

Full Version: Why was earth 3D STS?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I know we're headed into 4D STO but Ra's own planet Venus was a 3D STO planet.
My question  is why was Earth a 3D STS planet?
I think that's quite obvious in today's world that we still are until the harvest fully ends(time period given was something 100-800 years?)
Why is there the need for 3D STS planets at all? Is it because we're the fallen ones and unable to incarnate into any positive third density planet?
In my opinion this is the only reasonable explanation which is that we don't deserve any better. Like the fallen angels rebelling against god.
So before everything went wrong  humanity lived in a sort of etheric 3D STO state. Then humanity met the beings of negative polarity who tempted them and humanity fell. The veil was placed to accelerate spiritual evolution and now here we are in 3D STS with the veil.
This obviously didn't happen to Ra's social memory complex. Is it because they had the veil from the very beginning ? From 2nd density to late-stage 3rd density?
If that is all the case why was the veil placed after humanity made the choice?
It would have been better if it was placed before. In my opinion this would have allowed us to progress quicker and probably decrease the chance of turning into STS. Does that imply that Ra's society in third density made the choice to continue into 3D STO whereas humanity simply chose the "wrong option"?

Simply put: Are we(humanity) to blame for the mess we're in?

Sorry a lot of questions but I'm really trying to understand this.
3rd density is supposedly about choice and free will, if there wasn't any STS there wouldn't be a choice, no free will.

Many are acting in negative ways, but it's not to say that they are that, or will be harvested negative at all. Most like even those who were very negative will just repeat or continue learning.

Ra calls what we have a mixed harvest, but earth in itself is already properly 4th density positive.

All in all, what is usually seen or noticed is the negativity, it is attracting, interesting, and what we mostly talk about. But there is much more positivity behind the stage.

I think this quote may answer some of your questions.

Quote:17.23 Questioner: You spoke of the alleviation of karma being forgiveness. Are… are… I’m having a hard time phrasing this question. I think I’ll have to come back to it. I’ll ask this other question. Can you tell me why the Earth will be fourth-density positive instead of fourth-density negative after the cycle is complete since it seems that there is a greater negative population?

Ra: I am Ra. The Earth seems to be negative. That is due to the quiet, shall we say, horror which is the common distortion which those good or positively oriented entities have towards the occurrences which are of your space/time present. However, those oriented and harvestable in the ways of service to others greatly outnumber those whose orientation towards service to self has become that of harvestable quality.
It is sort of weird how a planet who's population is predominantly inclined to STO can seem so skewed towards STS. There are several factors that I think contribute, the predominant one being an imbalanced lack of wisdom and bent towards blind servitude of authority on the part of the general STO population, combined with a high concentration of occult wisdom in the hands of the STS minority. This occult wisdom includes technological wisdom. There is a quote somewhere in the material that this knowledge in the hands of so few keeps people on both sides from polarizing efficiently. Another thing that sort of backfired was making our bodily complexes so weak and vulnerable to our environment. This was intended to make us more social and work together, but instead of doing so in an egalitarian way, it makes people flock to "strong leadership" for protection, which tends to be STS in nature.

Feeling powerless, people come together under authoritarian hierarchies and worship those with what is seen as power, rather than realizing their own inherent power. I personally feel that a slightly stronger, more individualistic model for human mind/body complexes may have started out a bit arrogant, but would have ended up coming together in a more egalitarian manner and learning real natural humility, rather than the situation of servitude and hierarchy we see, which benefits the STS. Did making us so weak and servile prevent aggression, arrogance, and strife? Did it increase a drive towards undistorted, egalitarian unity and teamwork? Not at all, I think it was an over-correction on the part of idiotic fumble-f*** solar guardians and the like who have a really bad track record of botched interference, that only increased the negativity and strife, and the worship of power. Some say our DNA was tampered with on purpose at certain points in our history to make us more servile in this manner. I'm not 100% sure on that, but it would make sense.

It was mostly not our fault how this all came about, a lot of entities interfered and then left us "holding the bag", however, continuing to play out these themes and cycles for millennia after millennia IS kind of our fault.
(04-19-2020, 12:36 AM)Black Dragon Wrote: [ -> ]Some say our DNA was tampered with on purpose at certain points in our history to make us more servile in this manner. I'm not 100% sure on that, but it would make sense.

It was mostly not our fault how this all came about, a lot of entities interfered and then left us "holding the bag", however, continuing to play out these themes and cycles for millennia after millennia IS kind of our fault.

I have made a big file over the years, where I included data about occult history of mankind that I found in different sources (channeled material like Ra/Cassiopaeans/Pleiadians or Theosophy/Rosicrucian/ occult literature. Still needs lots of editing to bring it in a better/coherent edited shape - but I'm too lazy for that in the moment.

I will just copy/paste the part from the most far away beginings till about end of 8th century BC.
Maybe you or someone else is interested in this stuff. This would please me, because I could give something that is useful for someone.
If not, - just ignore it.  Blush
Quote:~~~~ Zeittafel ~~~~
[Laurency]      First Eon of our Seven-Globe(the elementalization involutionary eon) - Planet is gaseous physical matter.
               Second Eon of our Seven-Globe(the mineralization involutionary eon) - Planet is liquid physical matter
               Third Eon of our Seven-Globe (the organism involutionary eon) - Planet forms solid crust of physical matter

2000.000.000 BC Begin of the fourth Eon of our Seven-Globe (the emotional evolutionary eon)

890.000.000 BC  Comet cluster appears in our solar system
              [C's Knight-Jadezyk]:          
              Q: (L) What killed off the major dinosaurs?
              A: Comet impact.
              Q: (L) What was the source of this comet?
              A: Cluster.
              Q: (L) How long has this comet cluster been with us in our solar system?
              A: 890 million years

300.000.000 BC [Laurency] First root-race was begun.  The lowest envelopes of its individuals consisted of physical etheric matter. They had mainly emotional consciousness.

150.000.000 BC [Laurency] Second root-race was begun. Also that race was etheric. Its physical consciousness was casual and vague. The transition from the etheric to the organic took place in this root-race,                                                          between its fifth and sixth sub-races.

40.000.000 BC [Laurency] Third (Lemurian)root-race was begun. It presented from its very beginning a fully developed organism, although far from what we would call human. Only its third sub-race slowly changed                                                                into being unisexual, having been hermaphroditic, or bisexual, and assumed forms more human.

27.000.000 BC [circa] [C's Knight-Jadezyk]: Q: (L) What event transpired to kill off most of the dinosaurs?
                                           A: Beasts.
                                           Q: (L) What kind of beasts?
                                           A: Mastodon, sabertooth tiger, giant sloth, etc.
                                           Q: (L) Was it a cosmic event that brought about the death of some of the largest dinosaurs?
                                           A: Yes.
                                           Q: (L) It did not happen at the time of Noah, is that correct?
                                           Q: (L) Did it happen before the flood of Noah?
                                           Q: (L) How many thousands of years ago counting backward?
                                           A: 27 million years ago.

Despite the range of possible theories over the years, scientists are now virtually certain that the demise of the dinosaurs and thousands of other prehistoric plant and                    animal species was caused by the impact of a massive meteor on Earth some 65 million years ago. Around this date, dinosaur evidence first began disappearing from the fossil record. But, far from popular belief, all the dinosaurs and other species were not wiped out with a bang, but instead gradually disappeared as a result of the consequences of the impact over a long period of time, perhaps millions of years.

When the 10 kilometre-wide meteor struck, the explosive equivalent was larger than the capabilities of the world's entire nuclear arsenal. Molten lava, created by the                       Earth being crushed beneath the meteor, spewed out over the area for hundreds of kilometres. Tidal waves made the effect of the impact travel even further afield,destroying coastal and marine life in the vicintity. While significant, these events alone would probably not have wiped out entire species. But once the initial impact had died down, the major long term effects came into play. The atmosphere was filled with dust and microscopic debris which effectively blocked out the sunlight. The resulting death of plant life over time, and the plunging temperatures, radically altered the world's climate and hence the world's ecosystem. Based on the ocean floor samples, the researchers estimate that anything up to 70 percent of the planet's species were wiped out as a result of this prolonged and harsh winter. The main survivors of this scenario were those species adapted to life underground or in the oceans, or those that ate meat.

The accepted date of most scientists is 65 million years ago. However, after considerable study of the matter, we come to the idea that science may not be taking all things into consideration                    when setting up these dates. In particular, what is not being considered is the possibility that magnetic aberrations caused by ancient cataclysms might alter the isotopal imprints of matter.                    Electromagnetic surges could scramble the radiological dating, as well as other dating methods. These problems are discussed by some scientists, but they are generally not allowed to be heard                    in the mainstream journals.

22.000.000 BC [Adelskogh] The group of divine beings who had been appointed to form our first government arrived on Terra about 22 million years ago. They were accompanied by a larger group of Venusian
                         second selves, so called masters, and their disciples belonging to the Venusian mankind. To give particular assistance a very large group of devas of second-self capacity, so-called                              solar angels or Augoeides, had been gathered together from the entire solar system to planet Terra.
                         Countless myths and legends still preserve, even though in distorted form, the memory of the unparalleled event when the sons of fire, the lords of the flame, descended on the earth
                         and  took  their  abode  among  men.  Their  contact  with  and  influence  on  all  our  natural kingdoms  is  the  greatest  and  most  important  singular  event  on  our  planet.                             Without  the assistance they have given us in the greatest self-sacrifice, the world and its inhabitants would be far worse today than they are. Man as we know him today,  equipped                               with a wee bit of reason and compassion, is in all essentials a creation by the lords of the flame, the masters from Venus, and the Augoeides.

Q: (L) Let's go back to the three forces. You said numerous souls desired physical existence. When the numerous souls did this, how did physical existence come to be?
                         A: First was apelike.
                         Q: (L) And then what happened? Did these apelike being just pop into the air? What did the souls do with these apelike beings?
                         A: Souls altered them by transfer.
                         Q: (L) Transfer of what?
                         A: Souls into seeded bodies. Orion Union was first into Neanderthal.
                         Q: (L) The Orion souls came into Neanderthal bodies?
                         A: No. Put humans there for incubation process.
                         Q: (L) Were altered ape embryos put back into ape females for gestation?
                         A: No. Souls only.
                         Q: (L) They put the souls into the ape bodies?
                         A: Close.
                         Q: (L) Did the soul's presence in the ape body cause its genetics and DNA to change?
                         Q: (L) They entered into living creatures on this planet to experience 3 d reality and by entering in caused mutation?
                         Q: (L) Then were altered by Orion Union first. They resemble you.
                         Q: (L) Who resembles us?
                         A: The Orions.
                         Q: (L) We haven't talked too much about the Orions...
                         A: Orion Union. There are others in Orion Community.
                         Q: (L) Are some of the Orions not good guys as we would term it?
                         Q: (L) Are some of them good guys?
                         Q: (L) So, you are saying that the original creators or genetic engineers were Orions?
                         A: Close. The original engineers but not inhabitants.
                         Q: (L) Where did the souls come from that entered into the bodies on the planet earth? Were they in bodies on other planets before they came here?
                         A: Not this group.
                         Q: (L) Were they just floating around in the universe somewhere?
                         A: In union with the One. Have you heard the Super ancient legend of Lucifer, the Fallen Angel?
                         Q: (L) Who is Lucifer?
                         A: You. The human race.

21.000.000 BC [Laurency - circa] - Youngest/last age class of mankind transmigrates trough causalization from the animal kingdom to the human kingdom. It is still at the age of barbarism.

18.000.000 BC [Laurency] Lemurian root-race has finished transformation to unisexual genders. A nervous system and a brain were developed, which made mental consciousness possible, although of course emotional                           consciousness was still incomparably more important.

The races now living on Earth belong to either the third, fourth, or fifth root-race. The few degenerate remnants of the third Bushmen, Veddahs, the pygmy races, etc. are fast dyingout. The majority of mankind can still be counted among the fourth. All races now existing are mixed races. Pure races do not exist any more. The life-time of a nation has been calculated at 30,000 years on the average.

17.000.000 BC [Laurency] Lemuria sinks into the Pacific Ocean.

12.000.000 BC [Laurency] The fourth, or Atlantean, root-race was developed from the seventh sub-race of the third rootrace.
                        The colour of the skin of this root-race changed with its different sub-races from dark red to reddish-brown, yellowish-white, and yellow. Its most important sub-races were the third,                            the coppery-red Tolteks; the fifth, the yellowish-white Original Semites; and the seventh, the yellow Mongols. From the Tolteks originate, among others, the Indians of America; from the                          Original Semites, the Jews and Kabyles of modern times. The mixed descendants of the Mongols are the Chinese, the Japanese, and the Malays.
            [Adelskogh] The Venusian second  selves shaped man  as we know him today. When, in  its seventh subrace, the third root-race had reached the degree of perfection that was possible to it, the second                          selves  selected  the  individuals  who  were  the  most  advanced  physiologically  and psychologically,  isolated  them  from  the  rest,  and  guided  their  genetic and                                       psychological development in the direction desired. The second selves also incarnated among these people in order to follow up the work of ennoblement in the most efficient manner. This                          process took about one million years and led to the birth of a new root-race, the Atlantean or fourth root-race, about twelve million years ago.

8.000.000 BC [circa] [EM IBRAHIM HASSAN]: Die Anomalie: Ein plötzliches Ereignis, Verfälschung/Verderbnis; existierte seit der Schöpfung der Universen; niemand ist dafür verantwortlich (es „ist“ einfach),
                                                       und es wurde nicht hinterfragt. Einige Lichtwesen entschlossen sich, die Anomalie zu erforschen, vor 7 – 8 Millionen Jahren, aber sie wurden „infiziert“                                                         und es begann die Geschichte mit den Gefallenen Engeln.

6.000.000 BC Atlantis  
           [Adelskogh] The Atlanteans, whose home was the now lost continent of Atlantis, were the first men who in their organisms were quite human according to modern ideas. Psychologically, however, they                            were primitive. Their consciousness was almost wholly emotional and mostly of repulsive quality at that. From the Atlanteans are descended, directly or indirectly, practically all races                          and nations now living on the earth.

[Laurency]  The black lodge arose in Atlantis. Incarnating members of the planetary hierarchy made up the  “higher  priesthood”  whose  task  it  was  to guide  the  evolution  of                                            human consciousness.
                       They  were  the  teachers  of  the  élite  of  mankind.  This  élite,  the  “lower  priesthood”,  had acquired esoteric knowledge of reality, the worlds of man, the energies in these                             worlds and how  to  handle  these  energies.  They  had  learnt  how  to  control  physical  matter  by  mental energy, so-called magic, to the extent that they felt sovereign. They were                         given the choice to serve the consciousness development of mankind as a self-sacrifice or to rule over mankind and the lower natural kingdoms. They chose power. In their sense of                                 sovereignty they defied the  higher  priesthood,  which  they  also  banished.  Thus  they  came  to  make  up  the  “black priesthood”.  In  order  to  be  able  to  keep  their  power                          as  long  as  possible,  they  decided  to counteract  consciousness  development  by  all  means,  to  prevent  others  from  receiving  a knowledge  of  reality  and  from  attaining                           the  level  where  they  would  no  longer  be  the unconscious agents of the black ones.

5.300.000 BC  [Cs -[Knight-Jadezyk]: Neanderthal "appear on the planet".

1.000.000 BC [Antares - 'Ashtar Command'] The true rise of Atlantis began one million years ago, when the Toltec race developed. Toltec (which are not the same as the Indian tribe Toltek)created a beautiful                                              civilization, full of  abundance and wealth, which was called Tollan Tlapallan. In the City of Golden Gate rich buildings were erected, which were made of red, white and                                          black stone, full of gold and precious stones. A Mystery School was created, where the most advanced  Atlanteans could go on spiritual path in the Triple Temple. Starry                                           People have guided the Atlantis wisely as Kings and  Priests  under  careful  guidance  of  the  Galactic Confederation. This was the Golden Era of Atlantis, which                                                lasted more than hundred thousand years.
                                        Prosperity of Atlantis was interrupted by coming of the Dark Lords from Orion. Orions began to program STAR PEOPLE with electronic equipment. This process is                                                      called implantation. STAR PEOPLE  have received their first implants voluntarily in order that they could carry out their role in experiment of duality. In that way we                                            have left our Ascended state of a Master of Wisdom and lowered our vibration, we began to forget who we are, and began to merge with human race. We began to incarnate                                             alternatively between Black and White Magicians to know Good and Evil. In Mystery School a split manifested, the City of Golden Gate and Toltec Civilization declined,                                             and long magical wars on Heaven and Earth began. Galactic Confederation announced Earth as a quarantine area. Dark Lords from Orion resisted the instructions from                                                Confederation, so therefore many of them were expelled or destroyed.  

868.000 BC [Antares - 'Ashtar Command'] The second form of tektite, which is also quite wid spread, comes from Indonesia and China. You call them tektites or Indokinites.  
                                       They have black color. Their source is in Star Gate AN in Orion.
                                       This is the Star of Galactic Oneness and your astronomers call it Al Nilam.
                                       Those stones came to Earth at the beginning of the experiment of duality, 870.000 years ago.
                                       They hold a key for a completion of duality and its transcendence.
                                       Indokinites have a power to raise the vibration of their surroundings from Duality into Oneness.
                                       Ordinary  black  tektites  (indochinites)  came  870.000  years ago from the AN (Al Nilam) stargate in Orion.  
                                       They assist in changing  reality  systems  from  duality  into  Oneness.  
                                       They anchor the first ray, the ray of Divine purpose.

867.000 BC [Antares - 'Ashtar Command'] In a huge natural cataclysm 869.000 years ago the first deluge of Atlantis happened.  
                                      After the deluge southern areas of Atlantis were swampy and not suitable for populating. On other areas Kingdom of Aztlan came into the existence.  
                                      The Great Mystery School with the dynasty of Divine Kings, Ascended Masters, gradually moved into Egypt.
                                      The residues of the Dark Lords continued with the magical wars.  
                                      Genetic blending between STAR PEOPLE and Earthlings began.

307.888 BC [Knight-Jadezyk][circa] Reading from Laura's 'The Wave' again, was reminded of the focus on weather/environment/space changes from the C's perspective of 6D 'thought' while engaged in a battle (in                                    whatever way it appears in 6D - "Too complicated for you to possibly understand because you are not at 4th level yet.") and how it manifests between what we in 3D land can                                    observe in regards to 6D STO vs. 6D STS - through 4D STO/STS, The handicap for 3D was mentioned that during the 'Fall' there was a battle that resulted in the burning off of                                    DNA through light waves - in this battle 6D STO lost that round: 309,000 years ago.
Barbara Marciniak's Pleiadians say, in Bringers of the Dawn:

"During Earth's early history, there were wars in space for ownership of this planet. ...Skirmishes took place, and Earth became a place of duality. ...When this skirmish occurred, a certain group of entities fought in space and won the territory of Earth. These new owners did not want the native Earth species - the humans - to be informed of what took place. Uninformed, the species would be easier to control. This is why light is information and darkness is lack of information. ... These new owners who came here 300,000 years ago are the magnificent beings spoken of in your Bible, in the Babylonian and Sumerian tablets, and in texts all over the world. ...Who were these gods from ancient times? They were beings who were able to move reality and to command the spirits of nature to bend to their will. ...The creator gods who have been ruling this planet have the ability to become physical, though mostly they exist in other dimensions. They keep Earth in a certain vibrational frequency while they create emotional trauma to nourish themselves. ...In order to have you believe they were Gods with a big G, they rearranged you genetically. ...The gods who did this are magnificent space creatures. They can do many kinds of manipulations and work with realities in many different ways. ...Some of these creator gods married and merged their line... The creator gods would mix one kind with another to see what they could create. Remember, they understood genetics, and all things were created by manifesting and using the life force and understanding how the life force works. ...Who are these beings... the Dark T-shirts? Be kind when you speak of the forces of darkness. Do not speak as if they are bad. Simply understand that they are uninformed, and they create systems that are uninformed because that is how they believe they must operate. They fought at one time and separated themselves from knowledge, so now they desperately hold onto their existing knowledge and onto life as they have evolved it into being. It is life based on fear, life that does not honor other life, life that uses other life. Who are these beings? They are the reptiles. These space beings are part human and part reptilian. We call them Lizzies because we like to make things a little less emotional and a little humorous so that you don't take them so seriously and get so upset. We are not here to frighten you - we are here to inform you....Creator gods take many forms, and they are not all Lizzies. There are creator gods who are insectlike. We Pleiadians are associated with the creator gods that are birdlike and reptilian. ...At one time, the birds and the reptiles worked together, and at other times they fought."

The Cassiopaean perspective is slightly different from the Pleiadian perspective as the reader will soon see. However, there are many terms and concepts that are similar, if not identical.

From The Two Babylons by Alexander Hislop, which is a rant against Catholicism, which, in the process of demolishing he also manages to demolish Christianity altogether, though that was not his intent, we find the following:

"Baal-abirin signified The Winged One. ...Now, the understanding of this equivocal sense of Baal-aberin can alone explain the remarkable statement of Aristophanes, that at the beginning of the world, 'the birds were first created, and then after their creation, came the race of the blessed immortal gods. ...Let it only be borne in mind that 'the birds' - that is, the 'winged ones,' - symbolized 'the Lords of the mighty ones.' In the Polynesian story the heavens and earth are said to have been 'bound together with cords,' and the 'severing' of these cords is said to have been effected by myriads of 'dragon-flies,' which, with their 'wings,' bore an important share in the great work. The deified 'mighty ones' were often represented as winged serpents.... There is hardly a people or kindred on earth in whose mythology the overcoming of a vile, serpentine oppressor is not shadowed forth. The Greeks represented their great god Apollo as slaying the serpent Pytho, and Hercules as strangling serpents while yet in his cradle. In Egypt, in India, in Scandinavia, in Mexico, we find clear allusions to the same great truth. The evil genius of the adversaries of the Egyptian god Horus is frequently figured under the form of a snake, whose head he is seen piercing with a spear."

All over the world, from time immemorial, gods have been represented with scales. Most analysts have interpreted this to be a symbolic representation of the "powers" of the gods. Or the "wisdom" of the serpent. But why a serpent would acquire any kind of cachet as wise simply does not compute in any way, shape or form. How do we explain the ubiquitous presence of a serpent race on earth? Perhaps it is because at one time, or at various times, and even still, they are present in our realm, but as hyperdimensional beings; the secret Control System that owns Earth.

[Cs -[Knight-Jadezyk] [circa] Session 941022
                         ['Lizzard beings']originally set up circumstances for their benefit 309 thousand years ago, however, they have been using the particular bracketed period of the 74 thousand year period                              alter things in all the various ways mentioned earlier.

Q: (L) Where was Eden?
                        A: Earth.
                        Q: (L) The entire earth was Eden?
                        Q: (L) Was the "fall" in Eden, or the loss of the Edenic state, also accompanied by a cataclysm?
                        Q: (L) What was the nature of that cataclysm?
                        A: Comets.
                        Q: (L) The cluster you have mentioned before?
                        Q: (L) And, how long ago did this occur?
                        A: 309882 years ago.

307.494 BC [Cs -[Knight-Jadezyk] Q: (L) In one of my Fate magazines over there I read a story about a fellow who discovered an enormous structure in a cave when he was wounded and hiding there during the war.
                                      It was in Europe somewhere. I am visualizing the image. What was this thing this man found in this cave?
                               A: Magnesium wall made by Lizard beings. Constructed 309448 years ago. It was part of a base. It was buried during cataclysms.

210.000 BC [Antares - 'Ashtar Command'] 212.000 years ago the second deluge happened which split Atlantis in two big islands.
                                       After the second deluge strengthening came from Pleiades, which established civilization again.
                                       On northern island Toltecrace rose again which built a beautiful city of Colardan, and in the area of current Ireland, the Kingdom of Danaan flowered.  
                                       Science about colors sounds and smells expanded. Crystals were wide spread and were used for healing, implantation, as energetic generators, as data banks and as light
                                       resources. Atlanteans mastered the materialization with strong magnetic fields and they have built their cities with this technology.
                                       Under the water many dome cities were made, which were connected with huge system of underneath tunnels.
                                       For a long distance transport the higher castes representatives used teleportation chambers.  
                                       At that time people were selected in seven castes, based upon the degree of spiritual development.
                                       Higher castes of Priests, which were made of STAR PEOPLE, developed their mental body, especially the ability of telepathy, and were subjected to intense occult training.                                         Lower  castes developed  their emotional body. The membrane between the physical and astral plane was much thinner in Atlantis and therefore the astral world much more                                            interweaved with the physical one.  
                                       The priests became obsessed with power and began to manipulate the masses with magic, genetic engineering and implantation.  
                                       They were maintaining control by implanting mental patterns of separation between Man and God and separation between Love and Sexuality.  
                                       Thecentre of control was the Oralin temple, in the middle of Colardan city, where the Ashtar  crystal  stood.  
                                       There from the control of all life in Atlantis took place.
                                       The new deluge was coming and the priests had  foreseen that. They have built 3 pyramids in Egypt and those pyramids contained all knowledge of Atlantis.  
                                       The Masters guided the withdrawal of people towards Asia, where Manu created the new race at the Kailas Mountain, and this race is a base of current civilization.  
                                       The Divine Kings, Ascended Masters have withdrawn along with some conscious STAR PEOPLE back to the ships of the Ashtar Command.  
                                       Some of them have returned to Pleiades, where they still have a very beautifully developed civilization.

98.000 BC [Adelskogh]  About a hundred thousand  years ago, the  fifth  Atlantean subrace, the original Semites, gave birth to a new root-race, the Aryan or fifth root-race. This root-race has been intended as
                       the mental root-race. It has up to now developed five subraces – the Indian, the Arabic, the Iranian, the Celto-Roman, and the Slavo-Germanic – and is about to develop a sixth subrace.
                       This root-race and the last development of the Atlantean root-race, the Chinese and Japanese of the seventh subrace, have represented the intellectual advancement of mankind.

78.000 BC [Cs -[Knight-Jadezyk][circa]: Venus enters the solar system
                        Q: (L) When did Venus enter the solar system?
                        A: 80000 years approximately.
                        Q: (L) How many close passes to the earth did Venus make?
                        A: Seven.
                        Q: (L) Was Venus involved with the planet Kantek which you said exploded due to psychic energies generated by its inhabitants?
                        A: No.

77.000 BC [Cs -[Knight-Jadezyk][circa] Q: (L) When did that planet [Kantek] break apart into the asteroid belt? A: 79 thousand years ago approximately.

75.000 BC According to the Ra material, it says third density existence or beings with human forms on earth started around 75000 years ago.

[CoBra] Galaktische Superwelle und Polverschiebung
                 Simulation: Galaxie pulsiert wie ein Herzschlag. Jeder Schlag dauert 25.000 Jahre.
                 Bei der Polverschiebung, wenn große Tsunamis entstehen, wird es eine Evakuierung der Oberflächenbevölkerung geben, und einige, die "Glücklichen", werden aufsteigen.
                 Der alte Äquator ist der Beweis für die vergangene Polverschiebung. Auf dem alten Äquator gibt es Kraftpunkte: Die Nasca-Pyramiden, Baalbek im Libanon, Gizeh usw. Der alte Äquator existierte                   vor 75.000 Jahren, zwischen 75.000 und 13.000 Jahren, markiert mit all diesen Kraftpunkten und Wirbeln. Dann änderte sich die Rotationsachse. Die Ley-Linie der Göttin verläuft durch Baalbek,                   Syrien, Stonehenge und Paris. Es gibt geologische Beweise für einen Kataklysmus, der sich vor 12.800 Jahren ereignete, als viele Arten ausstarben.

73.025 BC [Antares - 'Ashtar Command'] Because of misuse the Ashtar crystal exploded and caused a deluge 75.025 years B.C.
                                      After the third deluge there was only a small island remaining from Atlantis, and this island is called Poseidonis now.
                                      Strengthening came from  Sirius, which tried to establish civilization again, but Atlantis was decaying more and more.
                                      Masters of Wisdom were not present on Earth any more. The Atlantis was ruled by Kings who were already implanted, so their wisdom  was not perfect any more.
                                      The experiment of duality went closer and closer to its end.

72.000 BC [Cs -[Knight-Jadezyk] [circa] Session 941022
                        A: ...And those who are described as the Lizards have chosen to firmly lock themselves into service to self.
                              And, since they are at the highest level of density where this is possible, they must continually draw large amounts of negative energy from those at the third level, second                                level, and so on, which is why they do what they do. This also explains why their race is dying, because they have not been able to learn for themselves how to remove themselves                                from this particular form of expression to that of service to others. And, since they have such, as you would measure it, a long period of time, remained at this level and, in                                fact, become firmly entrenched in it, and, in fact, have increased themselves in it, this is why they are dying and desperately trying to take as much energy from you as possible                                and also to recreate their race metabolically.
                        Q: (L) Well, if we are sources of food and labor for them, why don't they just breed us in pens on their own planet?
                        A: They do.
                        Q: (L) Well, since there is so many of us here, why don't they just move in and take over?
                        A: That is their intention. That has been their intention for quite some time.
                           They have been traveling back and forth through time as you know it, to set things up so that they can absorb a maximum amount of negative energy with the transference from third                             level to fourth level that this planet is going to experience, in the hopes that they can overtake you on the fourth level and thereby accomplish several things.
                              1: retaining their race as a viable species;
                              2: increasing their numbers;
                              3: increasing their power;
                              4: expanding their race throughout the realm of fourth density.
                           To do all of this they have been interfering with events for what you would measure on your calendar as approximately 74 thousand years.
                           And they have been doing so in a completely still state of space time traveling backward and forward at will during this work. Interestingly enough, though, all of this will fail.
                        Q: (L) How can you be so sure it will fail?
                        A: Because we see it. We are able to see all, not just what we want to see. Their failing is that they see only what they want to see. In other words, it's the highest manifestation                             possible of that which you would refer to as wishful thinking. And, wishful thinking represented on the fourth level of density becomes reality for that level.
                        Q: (L) At one point in a previous transmission it was stated that the Lizard beings altered the human race after a battle for their own "feeding" purposes. Could you clarify this?  
                        A: It would not be possible for these beings to completely control your existence. If it were you would not be able to do the things your race has done. There has been interference by                             the Lizard beings in the physical structure of the human beings for their own benefit. Remember what we told you before. They have been interfering with the time cycle experienced on                             this plane, for quite some time as you measure it. For 74 thousand years they have been interfering in a backwards and forwards time reference manner in order to set up circumstances                             that they perceive to be beneficial for them in the measure of time that you would consider to be forward, that is, in the future. They have been going backwards and forwards in time                             to do this. They are suspended in the time cycle as they do this. So what they perceive as being your equivalent of one hour could be as long as 74 thousand years.                
                        Q: (L) So they haven't been here for 300 thousand years?
                        A: They originally set up circumstances for their benefit 309 thousand years ago, however, they have been using the particular bracketed period of the 74 thousand year period alter                             things in all the various ways mentioned earlier.

60.000 BC [Laurency] First arian sub-race, the Hindu race, develops. The fifth, or Aryan, root-race was developed from the fifth sub-race of the fourth (atlantean) root-race.

40.000 BC [Laurency] Second arian sub-race, the Arabian, develops. (only Arabs and Moors still exist)

45.000 BC [Laurency] Planetary Hierarchy institutes first secret knowledge orders for the "humanists" of the time.
                    "Fortunately, the black magicians, jealously guarding their power, prevented magic from being known outside of Poseidonis. Otherwise it would have been necessary to wipe out also the
                     peoples that lived in the highlands on other continents and so had escaped the flood.                
                     After the planetary hierarchy was banished, mankind has had to “mind its own business”, manage without the guidance of higher natural kingdoms. The result of this has been twelve
                     thousand years of suffering. The hierarchy left both the physical and the emotional worlds, worlds that were taken over by the black ones.
                     However,  not  everybody  had  taken  part  in  the  black  priesthood’s  rebellion  against  the planetary hierarchy. Those individuals who had reached the stage of culture and had been                         on the side of good had not forfeited their right to remember their old knowledge anew. It was to their lasting benefit that the planetary hierarchy about 45 000 years BCE instituted the                         first secret knowledge orders. They were intended only for the “humanists” of the time.
                     It should be noted that the masses were controlled by the agents of the black ones and that the  knowledge  of  reality  existed  in  the  esoteric  knowledge  orders  only.  
                     Ever  since  the planetary hierarchy was driven away, mankind has been led astray by its “spiritual leaders” and still is."

30.000 BC [Laurency] Third arian sub-race, the Iranian, develops. (only Parsis still exist)

26.450 BC [angeblich] CIA Radiocarbon (C14) dating of wooden box in which Kalpa Vigraha idol was stored.

25.000 BC     [CoBra] Die Erde ist ein Gefängnis. Vor 25.000-26.000 Jahren, also vor einem Präzessionszyklus, wurden viele riesige Sektoren der Galaxie befreit. Nur ein kleiner Teil der Galaxie, der weniger als                       1.000 Lichtjahre umfasst, blieb im Griff der dunklen Kräfte. Die meisten von ihnen kamen in diesem Sektor der Galaxie zusammen. Es gab zwei Hauptquartiere - Rigel und die Erde. Dies war                          eine Zollzone, die Grenze. Die Orion-Herrscher, die Orion-Flotte patrouillierten in diesem System. Sie empfingen nur die dunklen Mächte (Dracos).
                     Die Lichtkräfte hielten einige Stützpunkte auf dem Mond, auf dem Jupitermond Ganymed und im Kuipergürtel. In bestimmten Schlüsselmomenten wurden einige physische Personen von ihnen                               kontaktiert: Jean d'Arc, die Templer, der Nahe Osten, die Gründerväter Amerikas, usw.

25,000 years ago, dark forces created quarantine Earth and took humanity hostage. They created a virtual reality control system so nobody could escape. They have trapped Light beings who                         have a connection with the Source, to fuel this virtual creation.

[Antares - 'Ashtar Command'] In Atlantean times, 25000 years ago, when Earth became a quarantine planet under the occupation of dark forces, one part of forces of light withdrew under the surface and built                                   there a civilization of many cities of light, interconnected with vast  system of tunnels. In those Atlantean cities, beings were pursuing their spiritual path under the vigilant                              guidance of the King of the world, Lord Sanat Kumara.
                            This kingdom of light is known  by  the  name  of  Agartha or Shamballa and  must  not  be confused with Shamballa which exists on the etheric plane since Lemuria  and  which served                              as a spiritual  beacon  for  the underground civilization.

23.800 BC [Antares - 'Ashtar Command'] One stellar cycle ago, that is 25.800 years ago, a wave of Star Children came to Earth and those Star Children have in their genetic material the codes for transition from                                        Duality into Oneness.

20.000 BC [Laurency] Fourth (celtic) and fifth (teutonic) arian sub-races begin development at the same time.
                    From the fourth sub-race, which was the ancient Greeks of prehistoric times, originate, among others, the various Romance[sic] nations.
                    The descendants of the Teutons in historic times are Slavs, Germans, and Anglo-Saxons, among others.
          [Cs -[Knight-Jadezyk] Q: (L) What is the origin of the Aryan race?
                                A: 5th planet now know as asteroid belt.
                                Q: (L) When did they come to earth?
                                A: 80 thousand years ago? Difficult for us to use your measuring system.
                                Q: (L) Were they similar in form and structure to what they are now?
                                Q: (L) Why is it that our scientists have not been able to uncover evidence of such ancient existence?
                                A: They have. Do not want to acknowledge it.
                                Q: (L) Where do the Celts come from?
                                A: Same. Ferocious people. Came from fifth planet.
                                Q: (L) When was that planet destroyed?
                                A: 80 thousand years ago.
Quote:18.000 BC [circa] Höhepunkt der letzten Eiszeit

14.000 BC [supposedly] cave paintings at Lascaux

[Antares - 'Ashtar Command'] 16.000 years ago the Jupiter Command received instructions for establishing the Order of the Star on Earth from the Blue Lodge of Sirius.
Its mission is to choose Love with freewill as a power of redemption and therefore to complete the experiment of duality.
Representatives of the Order of the Star have been discovering the techniques of healing and removing of implants.
They have built a Sphinx near the pyramids in Egypt, and disciples of the Mystery School could receive their first spiritual initiation there.
Below the Sphinx there was a crystal data bank with all knowledge of Atlantis. But for Atlantis it was already too late.

[CoBra] (circa) Magdalenian Archons Invasion: Was an invasion that ended peaceful Gravettian Goddess worshiping paleolithic high culture more than 16,000 years ago and started Magdalenian hunting paleolithic tribal society.

12.800 BC [Knight-Jadezyk] large event that can be discerned in the scientific records ( Ice core, peat bog, tree-ring dates combined)
[CoBra] Es gibt geologische Beweise für einen Kataklysmus, der sich vor 12.800 Jahren ereignete, als viele Arten ausstarben.

12.000 BC [Cs -[Knight-Jadezyk][circa/unsicher/corrupred?] ...Nephilim:
(-10.000 BC) A: That was a race of beings in the third level of density which came from an actual planet at another point in this particular galaxy also in the third level of density, who were taken, or shall we say kidnapped, reprogrammed and retrained by the Lizard Beings to act as enforcers during a particular era of what you would measure as your past.
Q: (L) What era was that?
A: That was an era... it would have been approximately 8 to 5 thousand years ago but there are also dates relating to 12 to 14 thousand years ago and others. Dating system is not ours and does not exist for us.
Q: (L) For how many years did these beings exist on our earth?
A: Approximately 15 to 18 hundred years. They died off because they were not able to reproduce naturally in the atmosphere of the earth and experimentation to try to cause them to intermix with the human population did not succeed.
Q: (L) When did the last of them die off?
A: Probably near 6 to 7 thousand years ago. But there is also a reference point of 12 to 14 thousand years as well.
Q: (L) What was the name of the planet they came from?
A: Dorlaqua.
Q: (L) Where was this planet located?
A: This planet was located in the Orion complex.

Q: (L) When were they originally brought here?
A: 12000 B.C. approx. one reference. Please understand your measurements don't make sense.

11.050 BC [Gregorius] Start Löwe-Zeitalter: Kultur und Gesetzgebung zeichnet sich durch Staatsklugheit und Weisheit aus. Einzelne Rassen dominieren als Völkerschaften und beherschen mit Gewalt andere Völker. Mystisches Denken ist tief in der gesamten Menschheit verankert. Staatsreligion beruht auf hoher priesterlicher, mystischer Einweihung. Hauptreligionen vermutlich auf einen Kult der Sonne eingestellt. Blütezeit nur auf Kosten von versklavten unteren Volksschichten möglich.

10.800 BC [circa] Younger Dryas Event, an astonishing 10 percent of the Earth’s land surface, or about 10 million square kilometers, is consumed by fires - certainly following a cosmic impact

10.662 BC [Cs -[Knight-Jadezyk] Q: (L) How many years ago did the flood of Noah occur? A: 12656. (10,662 B.C.)
Q: (L) Was the story of Noah's flood the story of the breaking up of Atlantis?
A: Yes. But symbolic.
Q: (L) How many people were on the planet at that time?
A: 6 billion.
Q: (L) Out of this six billion people, how many survived?
A: 119 million. (or 19 million)27 {27 I am not sure of this figure. The early tapes were destroyed, and the notes have the number both ways with a couple of cross-outs.}
Q: (L) Was Noah's flood caused by the close passage of another celestial body?
Q: (L) Which body was that?
A: Martek.
Q: (L) Do we know this body in our solar system now?
Q: (L) What name?
A: Mars.

Q: (L) What land did Noah/Utnapishtim live in, what continent?
A: Atlantis.
Q: (L) Where did the ark land after the receding of the waters?
A: Egypt.
{Maybe not the Egypt we know today but the original Egypt (Aigyptos) in ancient France?}

10.000 BC [circa] [Cs -[Knight-Jadezyk] Q: (L) What is buried on Oak Island?
A: Regenerator.
Q: (L) What is a regenerator?
A: Remolecularizer.
Q: (L) Who put it there?
A: Lizard beings.
Q: (L) When did they put it there?
A: 10,000 years ago, approximately.
Q: (L) Do they use it from time to time?
Q: (L) Does it still work?
A: It could.
Q: (T) What is the purpose of a remolecularizer? (L) Yeah, what do you use it for? Entertain your friends at parties?
A: Regenerate matter.
Q: (L) Such as physical bodies?
Q: (L) So, you just go and stand next to it or inside it or whatever and it regenerates you?
A: Any matter.
Q: (L) Well, that would be a really handy thing to have in the barn. Is there any way to get it out of there?
A: Maybe. Are you planning an expedition?
Q: (L) No, we're just being nosy. How deep is it buried?
A: Deep.

9564 BC [Laurency] Island of Poseidonis sinks in last of several deluges. End of Atlantis. Few remnants of groups of people survive. Planetary Hierarchy retreats and leaves mankind to manage its own affairs.
History of present mankind begins.
"According to the laws of life, misuse of knowledge leads to the loss of this knowledge. The knowledge of magic existed with the black priesthood and was taught in their temple
schools. There was only one way for the planetary hierarchy to obliterate that knowledge, and that was by drowning all who had no right to it. This was done several times, and finally by
submersion of the last remnant of Atlantis, the island of Poseidonis, in the year 9564 BCE."

[Antares - 'Ashtar Command'] At the year 9.564 B.C. it [Atlantis] sank completely. After the deluge the dynasty of Divine Kings tried to reestablish the Atlantis again in Egypt but it was just a glorious decay. Atlantean wisdom and knowledge were sinking into forgetfulness more and more.

9046 BC [Cs -[Knight-Jadezyk]

9000 BC [Gregorius] Start Krebs-Zeitalter: Wurzel der indischen, brahmanischen Kulturperiode. Besonders ausgeprägte, tiefe Religiosität der Völker basierend auf inspirativem und intuitivem Denken. Wahrscheinlich erste Wurzeln des Mondkultes. Priesterkaste herrscht. Gutgeordnetes Staatswesen, regierende Völker noch despotisch. Finanzwesen geordnet. Ursprung des Kastenwesens in Indien und Afrika. Keim für die späteren grossen Kriegsperioden wird gelegt.

8649 BC [Cs -[Knight-Jadezyk] Q: (L) Who built the great pyramid?
A: Atlanteans.
Q: (L) What year was it built?
A: 10643 years ago.
Q: (L) Why was it built? What purpose was it used for?
A: Capture cosmic energy.
Q: (L) And what was this cosmic energy used for once it was captured?
A: Many things. Power, transport, healing, mind control, climate, et cetera.
Q: (L) Who built the sphinx?
A: Same.
Q: (L) Was the sphinx built at the same time?
Q: (L) Why was the sphinx built? What was its purpose?
A: Temple.
Q: (L) Are there records buried under the sphinx?

8200 BC [Knight-Jadezyk] large event that can be discerned in the scientific records ( Ice core, peat bog, tree-ring dates combined)

7000 BC [Laurency - circa] Times of Orpheus
[Knight-Jadezyk] large event that can be discerned in the scientific records ( Ice core, peat bog, tree-ring dates combined)

6500 BC [Gregorius] Start Zwilling-Zeitalter: Hohe Kulturblüten Frühägyptens. In hoher Kultur stehende innerafrikanische Völker dominieren. Mystizismus nimmt ab. Doppelkörperlichkeit des Zeichens Zwilling bedingt als geistige Entsprechung den Anfang eines religiösen Dualismus. Untere Volksschichten und niedere, nicht herrschende Völker neigen zu gewisser Auflehnung und Empörung. Die großen Nationen beginnen Eroberungskriege zu führen. Entdeckungsfahrten und neue Seeverbindungen.
Zarathustra

6249 BC Aryans Invaded India. Before that Asian tribes and #3 prototype; We are 4b,c,d (Aryans). Rama was tribal leader under the influence of (Cassiopaea)-confederation

6000 BC [Cs -[Knight-Jadezyk][circa/unsicher/corrupred?] ...Nephilim:
(-3000 BC) A: That was a race of beings in the third level of density which came from an actual planet at another point in this particular galaxy also in the third level of density, who were taken, or shall we say kidnapped, reprogrammed and retrained by the Lizard Beings to act as enforcers during a particular era of what you would measure as your past.
A: That was an era... it would have been approximately 8 to 5 thousand years ago but there are also dates relating to 12 to 14 thousand years ago and others. Dating system is not ours and does not exist for us.
A: Approximately 15 to 18 hundred years. They died off because they were not able to reproduce naturally in the atmosphere of the earth and experimentation to try to cause them to intermix with the human population did not succeed.
A: Probably near 6 to 7 thousand years ago. But there is also a reference point of 12 to 14 thousand years as well.

Q: (L) Tell us again who are the Nephilim?
A: Enforcers. Slaves of Orion. From Planet 3C, or 3rd star, 3rd planet.
Q: (L) You said the other night that the Nephalim came from some area around the constellation Scorpio, is that correct?
A: Originally seeded there but you were too.
Q: (L) We were originally seeded somewhere else? Where? Orion? What is the name of that planet?
A: D'Ankhiar. Ankh is ancient symbolism of this planet. Is female symbol. Stands for mother planet.
Q: (L) Is this other planet our original home?
Q: (L) What is it like back Home?
A: Spent. Cindered. Burned up.
Q: (L) So it's true, you can't go home?
Q: (L) These Nephilim, how tall were they again?
A: Up to 15 feet maximum.
Q: (L) Was Goliath, who was killed by David, one of the Nephilim?
A: Yes. In legend. Actual event depicted in story was earlier.
Q: (L) Was it actually David and Goliath?
Q: (L) Did he actually slay him with a stone from a slingshot?
Q: (L) Were these Nephilim genetically intermixed with human beings?
A: Temporarily.
Q: (L) Why only temporarily?
A: DNA conflict.
Q: (L) Were they smarter than us?
Q: (L) Were they bigger and dumber?
Q: (L) About the same?
Q: (L) Was it difficult for them to live on our planet because of their size and gravity and so forth?
Q: (L) Did they have physical problems here?
Q: (L) And when did the last of them die off?
A: 6000 B.C. Approximately. One reference.
A: 12000 B.C. approx. one reference. Please understand your measurements don't make sense.

5633 BC [Cs -[Knight-Jadezyk] Q: (L) Can you tell us when the original Freemasons formed as a society? A: 5633 B.C.

5200 BC [Knight-Jadezyk] large event that can be discerned in the scientific records ( Ice core, peat bog, tree-ring dates combined)
Q: (L) What is the source of the Native American Indians?
A: Asia.
Q: (L) Across the Bering Strait?
A: No. Rescued. Transferred.
Q: (L) By whom?
A: Grays.
Q: (L) What were they rescued out of?
A: Cataclysm.
Q: (L) When did that cataclysm occur?
A: 7200 years ago approx.

4098 BC City of Mohenjo Daro – built by Reptilian Beings- people were taken to other planets. It lasted 3000 years . Traditional interpretation is Hinduism might have come from here.
They do have caste system, but their god is bearded guy called Pasupati- though considered as Siva, looks are very different.
There is speculation that Mohenjo Daro is destroyed by nuclear blast based on the partially glassed stones.

4350 BC [Gregorius] Start Stier-Zeitalter: Ägyptische Kultur und Chinesische Kultur in Blüte. Monumentalbauten. Hohes Kultur- und Kunstniveau. Lebhaftes Wirtschaftsleben, Handel und Gewerbe.
Kühne technische Neuerungen wie z.B. Kanal-, Tempel- und Pyramidenbauten. Verbindung Architektur mit Astronomie.
Astrologie dominiert als vergleichende Religionsphilosophie der Priesterschaft.
Tauroctonie des Mithraskult scheint diesen Zeitpunkt zu symbolisieren

4200 BC [Knight-Jadezyk] large event that can be discerned in the scientific records ( Ice core, peat bog, tree-ring dates combined)

4000 BC [Lash][circa] With the rise of urban civilisation in the Near East, some members of the Magian order chose to apply certain secrets of initiation to statecraft and social engineering, - the spiritual devolution of the Kali Yuga begins.
“They became the advisors to the first theocrats of the patriarchal nation-states, but in fact the advisors were running the show.”
“Their subjects were systematically programmed to believe they were descended from the gods,” continues Lash.
“The Illuminati inaugurated elaborate rites of empowerment, or kingship rituals. These rituals were in fact methods of mind control exercised on the general populace through the collective symbology and mystique of royal authority.”

3600 BC [CoBra] Kugan invasion. First of three main invasions of the Archons and their subjugated races such as Draconians and Reptilians from outer space in known human history. Dark beings entered through Caucasus dimensional portal. Their purpose was to destroy peaceful Goddess worshipping neolithic cultures that thrived in neolithic Europe. They wanted to destroy veneration of the Goddess since feminine energy is our direct connection to the Source.

3218 BC The city of Baalbek - built by Atlanteans and Sumerians -they created huge building for huge people which they genetically engineered- but failed- stopped because of venus passage.
3217 BC Venus first appearance and pass.
3216 BC Life of Hermes Trismegistus - traitor to court of Pharoah Rana (Egyptian leader of spiritual covenant).
Broke covenant of spiritual unity of all peoples in area now known as Middle East. Power-hungry, inspired by white brotherhood (which is created by Lizzies)

3.111 BC [Antares - 'Ashtar Command'] Ample floods in a year 3.111 B.C. destroyed those last remnants [of Atlantis].
5.000 years long period of Darkness began and the Atlantis was forgotten and with the Atlantis also the purpose of the experiment of duality.

3100 BC [circa] "Scorpion" (II?)unites and rules pre-dynastic Egypt. There may even have been more than one Scorpion King, with an earlier Scorpion I as long ago as 3250 BC.

3000 BC [Knight-Jadezyk] large event that can be discerned in the scientific records ( Ice core, peat bog, tree-ring dates combined)
[CoBra] Archons started to violently suppress female sexual energy on the planet with systematic trauma-based programming of women through brutal rapes during the Kurgan Archon invasion

3300 BC [Antares - 'Ashtar Command'] The decay continued although divine dynasties of Egypt tried to preserve the tradition of Atlantis.
The Central galactic civilization intervened strongly on Earth 3500 years ago and influenced the rise of high culture on Crete.
Due to considerable success of this project, the underground Agartha and the Atlantean network decided to actively intervene on the surface and this caused the prosperity of Greco-Roman culture.

2900 BC [circa] Start of Indus Valley kingdoms period. City of Mohenjo Daro (conventional date).

2676 BC Exodus in Bible happened.-
[Cs -[Knight-Jadezyk]: Q: (L) What year did the Exodus occur counting backward from now according to our calendrical system? A: 4670.16
Last passage of the comet Venus- 7 passes Venus make through the solar system before it was precipitated into a regular planetary orbit. At that time comet Venus pass close to the earth and cause disruption.

2354 BC [Knight-Jadezyk] large event that can be discerned in the scientific records ( Ice core, peat bog, tree-ring dates combined)

2333 BC First Korean king

2300 BC [circa] Sargon of Akkad unites all of Mesopotamia for the first time, contemporaneous with the Egyptian VI Dynasty, embracing all of Sumeria and extending far up the Tigris and Euphrates rivers.

2200 BC [Gregorius] Start Widder-Zeitalter: Judentum in Blüte. Menschheit versinkt besonders tief in der Materie und belastet sich durch riesieges Karma. Fortwährende Kampfperioden. Tyrannenherrschaft einzelner Könige und Volksführer.
Niedere Volksschichten werden sehr ausgenutzt. Priesterschaft versteckt sich mehr oder weniger hinter Staatsmacht zu Ungunsten der arbeitenden Völker.

2193 BC [circa] An invasion of the Guti, a non-Semitic people in the Zagros, disrupted the Akkadian state and led to its downfall.

2112 BC The III Dynasty of Ur was the last brilliant moment for the Sumerians, ruling the whole country as none of the earlier dynasties had. The last three kings of Ur III already have names incorporating the Akkadian name of the moon god, Sîn, rather than the Sumerian name, Nanna.

2040 BC Mentuhotep II succeedes in overthrowing the obscure Heracleopolitan kings and reuniting Egypt. Begin of The Middle Kingdom in egypt chronology.

2034 BC [circa] Amorites appear.

2004 BC [circa] Elamites sack Ur.

2000 BC [circa] Sumerian language appears to have all but died out as a spoken language by the end of the III Dynasty of Ur.

1800 BC [circa] Old Assyria briefly expands to empire proportions under Shamshi-Adad I -- himself of Amorite origin.

1792 BC Hammurabi beginns rule in Babylon
1787 BC Irsin Falls to Babylon.
1763 BC Larsa falls to Babylon.
1762 BC Babylon under Hammurabi attacks Elam.
1760 BC Babylon under Hammurabi captures Ashur.
1757 BC Babylon under Hammurabi destroys Mari.
1750 BC End of Hammurabi rule in Babylon.

1644 BC Last return of comet cluster till 1628 BC:- returns around all 3600 yrs

1628 BC [Knight-Jadezyk] large event that can be discerned in the scientific records ( Ice core, peat bog, tree-ring dates combined)
Last passing of 3.600 years comet cycle. Volcano Thera explodes on the island of Santorini in the Mediterranean bringing the Bronze Age to a sudden end.

1595 BC [circa] Fall of Babylon to the Hittite King Mursilis I.

1500 BC [circa] End of Indus Valley kingdoms period. Start of Vedic kingdoms period.

1300 BC [circa] Under Chinese Shang dynasty chariots start to be used by the nobility on the battlefield

1200 BC [Laurency] [circa] Jews occupy Palestine and annihilate the original population.

11th century BC
1150 BC According to Herodotus, the Assyrians emerge as a high culture and mankind's first superpower
[Knight-Jadezyk] large event that can be discerned in the scientific records (Ice core, peat bog, tree-ring dates combined)

1110 BC Angkor Wat - Reptelians built it - people moved to other planets. Another incubator lab airlifted to other planets.
We didn't know how long they incubated to airlift and how frequent. But Cambodia history (as per Wiki) seems to start with 50 AD with Hindu Kings and Chinese visitor in 250 AD wrote of fantastic structures and advanced civilization. So Angkor Wat of 12th century is not correct. But the real question is - If Angkor What created in 1110BC and first empire started in 50 AD, did Indian got Vishnu from Angkhor Wat?
True, Indians are busy in the trade routes in the Indian oceans. But some how that information is not there.

10th century BC
1071 BC Last in-habitation in Mohenjo Daro - people moved to other planets. It is interesting when Mohenjo Daro is winding up, Angkor Wat pops up.
1046 BC +Muye+: Last king of Chinese Shang dynasty, decadent Di Xin, takes his life when his capital fells after the batle to the victorious Zhou army of duke Wu with Shang slave allies

9th century BC
842 BC Israelite general Jehu seizes the throne of Israel and promotes the cult of his god Yahweh Sabaoth.
836 BC The Iranian Medes situated in the Zagros Mountains first appear in history when they are recorded as paying tribute to the Assyrian king Shalmaneser III.

8th century BC
753 BC Rome allegedly founded by mythical Romulus and Remus (='Sumer' spelled backwards)
750 BC King Ninos becomes the most powerful of all Assyrian rulers. He conqueres Chaldaea (Southern Mesopotamia/Babylonia), Armenia and Media. Later he adds Egypt, Cappadocia and Asia to the frontiers of Bactria to his empire.
734 BC Syracuse is founded by Greek settlers from Corinth and Tenea on the south-east coast of Sicily
720 BC Neo-Assyrian Empire annihilates the northern kingdom Israel
700 BC Pythagoras founds school of knowledge in Sicily
(04-19-2020, 02:41 AM)moyal Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:18.000 BC [circa]    Höhepunkt der letzten Eiszeit

14.000 BC [supposedly] cave paintings at Lascaux

[Antares - 'Ashtar Command'] 16.000 years ago the Jupiter Command received instructions for establishing the Order of the Star on Earth from the Blue Lodge of Sirius.
                                      Its mission is to choose Love with freewill as a power of redemption and  therefore to complete the experiment of duality.
                                      Representatives of the Order of the Star have been discovering the techniques of healing and removing of implants.
                                      They have built a Sphinx near the pyramids in Egypt, and disciples of the Mystery School could receive their first spiritual initiation there.
                                      Below the Sphinx there was a crystal data bank with all knowledge of Atlantis. But for Atlantis it was already  too late.

[CoBra] (circa) Magdalenian Archons Invasion: Was an invasion that ended peaceful Gravettian Goddess worshiping paleolithic high culture more than 16,000 years ago and started Magdalenian                                                                      hunting paleolithic tribal society.

12.800 BC [Knight-Jadezyk] large event that can be discerned in the scientific records ( Ice core, peat bog, tree-ring dates combined)
         [CoBra]          Es gibt geologische Beweise für einen Kataklysmus, der sich vor 12.800 Jahren ereignete, als viele Arten ausstarben.

12.000 BC [Cs -[Knight-Jadezyk][circa/unsicher/corrupred?] ...Nephilim:
(-10.000 BC)               A: That was a race of beings in the third level of density which came from an actual planet at another point in this particular galaxy also in the third level of density, who were                                   taken, or shall we say kidnapped, reprogrammed and retrained by the Lizard Beings to act as enforcers during a particular era of what you would measure as your past.
                          A: That was an era... it would have been approximately 8 to 5 thousand years ago but there are also dates relating to 12 to 14 thousand years ago and others. Dating system is not ours                               and does not exist for us.
                          A: Approximately 15 to 18 hundred years. They died off because they were not able to reproduce naturally in the atmosphere of the earth and experimentation to try to cause them to                                   intermix with the human population did not succeed.

11.050 BC [Gregorius] Start Löwe-Zeitalter: Kultur und Gesetzgebung zeichnet sich durch Staatsklugheit und Weisheit aus. Einzelne Rassen dominieren als Völkerschaften und beherschen mit Gewalt andere Völker.                                                Mystisches Denken ist tief in der gesamten Menschheit verankert. Staatsreligion beruht auf hoher priesterlicher, mystischer Einweihung. Hauptreligionen vermutlich auf                                             einen Kult der Sonne eingestellt. Blütezeit nur auf Kosten von versklavten unteren Volksschichten möglich.

10.800 BC [circa] Younger Dryas Event, an astonishing 10 percent of the Earth’s land surface, or about 10 million square kilometers, is consumed by fires - certainly following a cosmic impact

10.662 BC [Cs -[Knight-Jadezyk] Q: (L) How many years ago did the flood of Noah occur? A: 12656. (10,662 B.C.)
                              Q: (L) Was the story of Noah's flood the story of the breaking up of Atlantis?
                              A: Yes. But symbolic.
                              Q: (L) How many people were on the planet at that time?
                              A: 6 billion.
                              Q: (L) Out of this six billion people, how many survived?
                              A: 119 million. (or 19 million)27 {27 I am not sure of this figure. The early tapes were destroyed, and the notes have the number both ways with a couple of cross-outs.}
                              Q: (L) Was Noah's flood caused by the close passage of another celestial body?
                              Q: (L) Which body was that?
                              A: Martek.
                              Q: (L) Do we know this body in our solar system now?
                              Q: (L) What name?
                              A: Mars.

Q: (L) What land did Noah/Utnapishtim live in, what continent?
                             A: Atlantis.
                             Q: (L) Where did the ark land after the receding of the waters?
                             A: Egypt.
                             {Maybe not the Egypt we know today but the original Egypt (Aigyptos) in ancient France?}

10.000 BC [circa] [Cs -[Knight-Jadezyk] Q: (L) What is buried on Oak Island?
                                       A: Regenerator.
                                       Q: (L) What is a regenerator?
                                       A: Remolecularizer.
                                       Q: (L) Who put it there?
                                       A: Lizard beings.
                                       Q: (L) When did they put it there?
                                       A: 10,000 years ago, approximately.
                                       Q: (L) Do they use it from time to time?
                                       Q: (L) Does it still work?
                                       A: It could.
                                       Q: (T) What is the purpose of a remolecularizer? (L) Yeah, what do you use it for? Entertain your friends at parties?
                                       A: Regenerate matter.
                                       Q: (L) Such as physical bodies?
                                       Q: (L) So, you just go and stand next to it or inside it or whatever and it regenerates you?
                                       A: Any matter.
                                       Q: (L) Well, that would be a really handy thing to have in the barn. Is there any way to get it out of there?
                                       A: Maybe. Are you planning an expedition?
                                       Q: (L) No, we're just being nosy. How deep is it buried?
                                       A: Deep.

9564 BC [Laurency] Island of Poseidonis sinks in last of several deluges. End of Atlantis. Few remnants of groups of people survive. Planetary Hierarchy retreats and leaves mankind to manage its own affairs.
                  History of present mankind begins.
                  "According to the laws of life, misuse of knowledge leads to the loss of this knowledge. The knowledge of magic existed with the black priesthood and was taught in their temple
                   schools. There was only one way for the planetary hierarchy to obliterate that knowledge, and that was by drowning all who had no right to it. This was done several times, and finally by
                   submersion of the last remnant of Atlantis, the island of Poseidonis, in the year 9564 BCE."

[Antares - 'Ashtar Command'] At the year 9.564 B.C. it [Atlantis] sank completely. After the deluge the dynasty of Divine Kings tried to reestablish the Atlantis again in Egypt but it was just a                                              glorious decay. Atlantean wisdom and knowledge were sinking into forgetfulness more and more.

9046 BC [Cs -[Knight-Jadezyk]

9000 BC [Gregorius] Start Krebs-Zeitalter: Wurzel der indischen, brahmanischen Kulturperiode. Besonders ausgeprägte, tiefe Religiosität der Völker basierend auf inspirativem und intuitivem Denken.                                            Wahrscheinlich erste Wurzeln des Mondkultes. Priesterkaste herrscht. Gutgeordnetes Staatswesen, regierende Völker noch despotisch. Finanzwesen geordnet. Ursprung des                                              Kastenwesens in Indien und Afrika. Keim für die späteren grossen Kriegsperioden wird gelegt.

8649 BC [Cs -[Knight-Jadezyk] Q: (L) Who built the great pyramid?
                             A: Atlanteans.
                             Q: (L) What year was it built?
                             A: 10643 years ago.
                             Q: (L) Why was it built? What purpose was it used for?
                             A: Capture cosmic energy.
                             Q: (L) And what was this cosmic energy used for once it was captured?
                             A: Many things. Power, transport, healing, mind control, climate, et cetera.
                             Q: (L) Who built the sphinx?
                             A: Same.
                             Q: (L) Was the sphinx built at the same time?
                             Q: (L) Why was the sphinx built? What was its purpose?
                             A: Temple.
                             Q: (L) Are there records buried under the sphinx?

8200 BC [Knight-Jadezyk] large event that can be discerned in the scientific records ( Ice core, peat bog, tree-ring dates combined)

7000 BC [Laurency - circa] Times of Orpheus
       [Knight-Jadezyk] large event that can be discerned in the scientific records ( Ice core, peat bog, tree-ring dates combined)

6500 BC [Gregorius] Start Zwilling-Zeitalter: Hohe Kulturblüten Frühägyptens. In hoher Kultur stehende innerafrikanische Völker dominieren. Mystizismus nimmt ab. Doppelkörperlichkeit des Zeichens Zwilling                                               bedingt als geistige Entsprechung den Anfang eines religiösen Dualismus. Untere Volksschichten und niedere, nicht herrschende Völker neigen zu gewisser Auflehnung                                               und Empörung. Die großen Nationen beginnen Eroberungskriege zu führen. Entdeckungsfahrten und neue Seeverbindungen.
       Zarathustra

6249 BC Aryans Invaded India. Before that Asian tribes and #3 prototype; We are 4b,c,d (Aryans). Rama was tribal leader under the influence of (Cassiopaea)-confederation

6000 BC [Cs -[Knight-Jadezyk][circa/unsicher/corrupred?] ...Nephilim:
(-3000 BC)               A: That was a race of beings in the third level of density which came from an actual planet at another point in this particular galaxy also in the third level of density, who were                                   taken, or shall we say kidnapped, reprogrammed and retrained by the Lizard Beings to act as enforcers during a particular era of what you would measure as your past.
                        A: That was an era... it would have been approximately 8 to 5 thousand years ago but there are also dates relating to 12 to 14 thousand years ago and others. Dating system is not ours                               and does not exist for us.
                        A: Approximately 15 to 18 hundred years. They died off because they were not able to reproduce naturally in the atmosphere of the earth and experimentation to try to cause them to                                   intermix with the human population did not succeed.

Q: (L) Tell us again who are the Nephilim?
                        A: Enforcers. Slaves of Orion. From Planet 3C, or 3rd star, 3rd planet.
                        Q: (L) You said the other night that the Nephalim came from some area around the constellation Scorpio, is that correct?
                        A: Originally seeded there but you were too.
                        Q: (L) We were originally seeded somewhere else? Where? Orion? What is the name of that planet?
                        A: D'Ankhiar. Ankh is ancient symbolism of this planet. Is female symbol. Stands for mother planet.
                        Q: (L) Is this other planet our original home?
                        Q: (L) What is it like back Home?
                        A: Spent. Cindered. Burned up.
                        Q: (L) So it's true, you can't go home?
                        Q: (L) These Nephilim, how tall were they again?
                        A: Up to 15 feet maximum.
                        Q: (L) Was Goliath, who was killed by David, one of the Nephilim?
                        A: Yes. In legend. Actual event depicted in story was earlier.
                        Q: (L) Was it actually David and Goliath?
                        Q: (L) Did he actually slay him with a stone from a slingshot?
                        Q: (L) Were these Nephilim genetically intermixed with human beings?
                        A: Temporarily.
                        Q: (L) Why only temporarily?
                        A: DNA conflict.
                        Q: (L) Were they smarter than us?
                        Q: (L) Were they bigger and dumber?
                        Q: (L) About the same?
                        Q: (L) Was it difficult for them to live on our planet because of their size and gravity and so forth?
                        Q: (L) Did they have physical problems here?
                        Q: (L) And when did the last of them die off?
                        A: 6000 B.C. Approximately. One reference.

5633 BC [Cs -[Knight-Jadezyk] Q: (L) Can you tell us when the original Freemasons formed as a society? A: 5633 B.C.

5200 BC [Knight-Jadezyk] large event that can be discerned in the scientific records ( Ice core, peat bog, tree-ring dates combined)
                         Q: (L) What is the source of the Native American Indians?
                         A: Asia.
                         Q: (L) Across the Bering Strait?
                         A: No. Rescued. Transferred.
                         Q: (L) By whom?
                         A: Grays.
                         Q: (L) What were they rescued out of?
                         A: Cataclysm.
                         Q: (L) When did that cataclysm occur?
                         A: 7200 years ago approx.

4098 BC City of Mohenjo Daro – built by Reptilian Beings- people were taken to other planets. It lasted 3000 years . Traditional interpretation is Hinduism might have come from here.
       They do have caste system, but their god is bearded guy called Pasupati- though considered as Siva, looks are very different.
       There is speculation that Mohenjo Daro is destroyed by nuclear blast based on the partially glassed stones.

4350 BC [Gregorius] Start Stier-Zeitalter: Ägyptische Kultur und Chinesische Kultur in Blüte. Monumentalbauten. Hohes Kultur- und Kunstniveau. Lebhaftes Wirtschaftsleben, Handel und Gewerbe.
                                          Kühne technische Neuerungen wie z.B. Kanal-, Tempel- und Pyramidenbauten. Verbindung Architektur mit Astronomie.
                                          Astrologie dominiert als vergleichende Religionsphilosophie der Priesterschaft.
                                          Tauroctonie des Mithraskult scheint diesen Zeitpunkt zu symbolisieren

4200 BC [Knight-Jadezyk] large event that can be discerned in the scientific records ( Ice core, peat bog, tree-ring dates combined)

4000 BC [Lash][circa] With the rise of urban civilisation in the Near East, some members of the Magian order chose to apply certain secrets of initiation to statecraft and social engineering, - the spiritual                       devolution of the Kali Yuga begins.
                  “They became the advisors to the first theocrats of the patriarchal nation-states, but in fact the advisors were running the show.”
                  “Their subjects were systematically programmed to believe they were descended from the gods,” continues Lash.
                  “The Illuminati inaugurated elaborate rites of empowerment, or kingship rituals. These rituals were in fact methods of mind control exercised on the general populace through the collective                     symbology and mystique of royal authority.”

3600 BC [CoBra] Kugan invasion. First of three main invasions of the Archons and their subjugated races such as Draconians and Reptilians from outer space in known human history. Dark beings entered through                     Caucasus dimensional portal. Their purpose was to destroy peaceful Goddess worshipping neolithic cultures that thrived in neolithic Europe. They wanted to destroy veneration of the Goddess since                 feminine energy is our direct connection to the Source.

3218 BC The city of Baalbek - built by Atlanteans and Sumerians -they created huge building for huge people which they genetically engineered- but failed- stopped because of venus passage.
3217 BC Venus first appearance and pass.
3216 BC Life of Hermes Trismegistus - traitor to court of Pharoah Rana (Egyptian leader of spiritual covenant).
       Broke covenant of spiritual unity of all peoples in area now known as Middle East. Power-hungry, inspired by white brotherhood (which is created by Lizzies)

3.111 BC [Antares - 'Ashtar Command'] Ample floods in a year 3.111 B.C. destroyed those last remnants [of Atlantis].
                                     5.000 years long period of Darkness began and the Atlantis was forgotten and with the Atlantis also the purpose of the experiment of duality.

3100 BC [circa] "Scorpion" (II?)unites and rules pre-dynastic Egypt. There may even have been more than one Scorpion King, with an earlier Scorpion I as long ago as 3250 BC.

3000 BC  [Knight-Jadezyk] large event that can be discerned in the scientific records ( Ice core, peat bog, tree-ring dates combined)
        [CoBra] Archons started to violently suppress female sexual energy on the planet with systematic trauma-based programming of women through brutal rapes during the Kurgan Archon invasion

3300 BC [Antares - 'Ashtar Command'] The decay continued although divine dynasties of Egypt tried to preserve the tradition of Atlantis.
                                    The Central galactic civilization  intervened  strongly  on  Earth  3500  years  ago  and influenced  the  rise  of  high  culture on Crete.  
                                    Due  to considerable success of this project, the underground Agartha and the Atlantean network decided to actively intervene on the surface and this caused the prosperity                                      of Greco-Roman culture.

2900 BC [circa]  Start of Indus Valley kingdoms period. City of Mohenjo Daro (conventional date).

2676 BC Exodus in Bible happened.-
       [Cs -[Knight-Jadezyk]: Q: (L) What year did the Exodus occur counting backward from now according to our calendrical system? A: 4670.16
       Last passage of the comet Venus- 7 passes Venus make through the solar system before it was precipitated into a regular planetary orbit. At that time comet Venus pass close to the earth and cause                disruption.

2354 BC  [Knight-Jadezyk] large event that can be discerned in the scientific records ( Ice core, peat bog, tree-ring dates combined)

2333 BC First Korean king

2300 BC [circa] Sargon of Akkad unites all of Mesopotamia for the first time, contemporaneous with the Egyptian VI Dynasty, embracing all of Sumeria and extending far up the Tigris and Euphrates rivers.

2200 BC [Gregorius] Start Widder-Zeitalter: Judentum in Blüte. Menschheit versinkt besonders tief in der Materie und belastet sich durch riesieges Karma. Fortwährende Kampfperioden. Tyrannenherrschaft einzelner                                             Könige und Volksführer.
                                           Niedere Volksschichten werden sehr ausgenutzt. Priesterschaft versteckt sich mehr oder weniger hinter Staatsmacht zu Ungunsten der arbeitenden Völker.

2193 BC [circa]  An invasion of the Guti, a non-Semitic people in the Zagros, disrupted the Akkadian state and led to its downfall.

2112 BC  The III Dynasty of Ur was the last brilliant moment for the Sumerians, ruling the whole country as none of the earlier dynasties had. The last three kings of Ur III already have names          incorporating the Akkadian name of the moon god, Sîn, rather than the Sumerian name, Nanna.

2040 BC Mentuhotep II succeedes in overthrowing the obscure Heracleopolitan kings and reuniting Egypt. Begin of The Middle Kingdom in egypt chronology.

2034 BC [circa] Amorites appear.

2004 BC [circa] Elamites sack Ur.

2000 BC [circa] Sumerian language appears to have all but died out as a spoken language by the end of the III Dynasty of Ur.

1800 BC [circa] Old Assyria briefly expands to empire proportions under Shamshi-Adad I -- himself of Amorite origin.

1792 BC Hammurabi beginns rule in Babylon
1787 BC Irsin Falls to Babylon.
1763 BC Larsa falls to Babylon.
1762 BC Babylon under Hammurabi attacks Elam.
1760 BC Babylon under Hammurabi captures Ashur.
1757 BC Babylon under Hammurabi destroys Mari.
1750 BC End of Hammurabi rule in Babylon.

1644 BC Last return of comet cluster till 1628 BC:- returns around all 3600 yrs

1628 BC [Knight-Jadezyk] large event that can be discerned in the scientific records ( Ice core, peat bog, tree-ring dates combined)
                        Last passing of 3.600 years comet cycle. Volcano Thera explodes on the island of Santorini in the Mediterranean bringing the Bronze Age to a sudden end.

1595 BC [circa] Fall of Babylon to the Hittite King Mursilis I.

1500 BC [circa] End of Indus Valley kingdoms period. Start of Vedic kingdoms period.

1300 BC [circa] Under Chinese Shang dynasty chariots start to be used by the nobility on the battlefield

1200 BC [Laurency] [circa] Jews occupy Palestine and annihilate the original population.

11th century BC
1150 BC According to Herodotus, the Assyrians emerge as a high culture and mankind's first superpower
       [Knight-Jadezyk] large event that can be discerned in the scientific records (Ice core, peat bog, tree-ring dates combined)

1110 BC Angkor Wat - Reptelians built it - people moved to other planets. Another incubator lab airlifted to other planets.
       We didn't know how long they incubated to airlift and how frequent. But Cambodia history (as per Wiki) seems to start with 50 AD with Hindu Kings and Chinese visitor in 250 AD wrote of fantastic         structures and advanced civilization. So Angkor Wat of 12th century is not correct. But the real question is - If Angkor What created in 1110BC and first empire started in 50 AD, did Indian         got Vishnu from Angkhor Wat?
       True, Indians are busy in the trade routes in the Indian oceans. But some how that information is not there.

10th century BC
1071 BC Last in-habitation in Mohenjo Daro - people moved to other planets. It is interesting when Mohenjo Daro is winding up, Angkor Wat pops up.
1046 BC +Muye+: Last king of Chinese Shang dynasty, decadent Di Xin, takes his life when his capital fells after the batle to the victorious Zhou army of duke Wu with Shang slave allies

9th century BC
842 BC Israelite general Jehu seizes the throne of Israel and promotes the cult of his god Yahweh Sabaoth.
836 BC The Iranian Medes situated in the Zagros Mountains first appear in history when they are recorded as paying tribute to the Assyrian king Shalmaneser III.

8th century BC
753 BC Rome allegedly founded by mythical Romulus and Remus (='Sumer' spelled backwards)
750 BC King Ninos becomes the most powerful of all Assyrian rulers. He conqueres Chaldaea (Southern Mesopotamia/Babylonia), Armenia and Media. Later he adds Egypt, Cappadocia and Asia to the frontiers of Bactria to his empire.
734 BC Syracuse is founded by Greek settlers from Corinth and Tenea on the south-east coast of Sicily
720 BC Neo-Assyrian Empire annihilates the northern kingdom Israel
700 BC Pythagoras founds school of knowledge in Sicily
Interesting, but this differs from the timeline I've pieced together(admittedly choppy, and would have to go back and re-reference some exact stuff). I don't really see anything related to "Ashtar Command" as a reliable source. I could be wrong, but that's just my own inner guidance/opinion. My timeline starts in the Lyra/Vega area. The first influence on Earth was Vegan colonists, anywhere between hundreds of millions to 80 millionish years ago, mostly on Maldek and Mars but experimenting somewhat on Earth. Some added a bit of the earth genetics of the time(dinosaur) to their own DNA to adapt to live on Earth, and eventually created a race of mostly dinosaur DNA and some of their own(which you would know as Reptilians). There was a split of directions/independence, and an eventual arrival of Lyrans which upturned things. The Earth from that point forward was mostly a Lyran venture, until Sirians of Vegan descent came around. Orion, from my perspective, has had more limited direct contact with Earth but plenty of reincarnation. It's all a lot to go into detail about, and for the most part, rather transient information.

Most of the religions and occult teachings, and a lot of the conflicts and factionalism involved in Earth affairs is between Lyran and Vegan/Sirian related factions, with some more limited and indirect influence from Orion, the Pleaides, and other groups.
(04-19-2020, 03:19 AM)Black Dragon Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting, but this differs from the timeline I've pieced together(admittedly choppy, and would have to go back and re-reference some exact stuff). I don't really see anything related to "Ashtar Command" as a reliable source. [...]

It's not that I say this is THE truth. It's just my collection of all the stuff about this topic, I could get 'my fingers on'. To have it all in one place sorted in a cronological order.
(04-19-2020, 03:26 AM)moyal Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-19-2020, 03:19 AM)Black Dragon Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting, but this differs from the timeline I've pieced together(admittedly choppy, and would have to go back and re-reference some exact stuff). I don't really see anything related to "Ashtar Command" as a reliable source. [...]

It's not that I say this is THE truth. It's just my collection of all the stuff about this topic, I could get 'my fingers on'. To have it all in one place sorted in a cronological order.

I get ya. I started putting together a timeline like that at one point, and found its just too confusing to go off of all this conflicting information out there and try to piece together something exact, so I sort of left it as a rough framework to reference with room for variation/new findings. Thanks for sharing though, these things are interesting to research and explore. At this point, unless its from a source that resonates highly with me, or from my own higher self, I take it with a grain of salt.
(04-19-2020, 03:37 AM)Black Dragon Wrote: [ -> ]... unless its from a source that resonates highly with me, or from my own higher self, I take it with a grain of salt.

That's exactly how one should always handle things, when dabbling in occult domains.
I will post the rest of my file too, for the case someone want's to use it as a base for inserting his own findings. But from now one it's mainly humanity bashing in each others head. (I original started it as a 'history of war' for computer wargames).
Quote:7th century BC
653 BC +RoP:Ulai+: Assyrians defeat an Elamite army at the Ulai River, clearing the way to Elam.
630 BC Medes and Persians begin conquest of lands. They also make their first attempt to conquer Assyria.
624 BC Greek philosophers starting with the Milesian School on the Western coast of Anatolia, i.e. modern day Turkey. Anaximander, Anaximenes
625 BC King Josiah of Judah. Apogee of the Kingdom of Judah.
612 BC +RoP:Nineveh+: Medes and Scythians join to sack the capital of Assyria.
610 BC Medes under their king Cyaxares make the Assyrians their subjects, except for the province of Babylon. Babylonia is regained by the Chaldaeans with whom the Medes had to share the spoils of Ninos'               empire. Because Egypt, Cilicia and Chaldaea did not fall to the Medes, who called themselves Aryans, their power could not match the might of Ninos. Nevertheless, this first Indo-Aryan Empire was the         unchallenged superpower of its time.
609 BC +RoP:Megiddo+: Necho II of Egypt defeats and kills King Josiah of Judah.
605 BC +RoP:Carchemish+: Nebuchadrezzar II of Babylon begins reign by defeating Necho II of Egypt.

6th century BC
588 BC King Nebuchadrezzar II retaliates rebellion of Judah and besieges Jerusalem
586 BC King Nebuchadrezzar II burns Jerusalem, deporting some of the elites.
572 BC Pythagoras born
570 BC Greek philosopher Xenophanes of Colophon of the Eleatic school (570 – 470 BC)
555 BC Prince Nabonad seizes power in Babylon. He makes war against Persian king Cyrus and allies with Amasis, the king of Egypt. The Judean exiles side with the Persians.
550 BC +RoP:Pasargadae+ Cyrus the Great of Persia defeats Astyages of Media, annexing Media to Persia.
539 BC +RoP:Opis+: Cyrus the Great defeats Nabonad and conquers Babylon. Some of the Judean exiles and their descendants return to Jerusalem to rebuild the Temple of Yahweh Sabaoth.
547 BC +IF:Thymbra+: Croesus of Lydia is defeated by Cyrus the Great of Persia.
500 BC ~Naval~: eventually formal naval tactics invented by Phocaeans
       End of Vedic kingdoms period
       Begin of Warring States period in China. Armies start to grow in manpower dramaticaly.
       Greek philosophers Ionian School and Anaxagoras (500-428 BC)

5th century BC
499 BC Greek Cities on coast of Asia Minor form Ionian League and revolt against persian rule
497 BC Pythagoras dies
494 BC ~Naval~:+Battle of Lade+: Navy of the Ionian League looses against Persian navy. End of the Ionian Revolt.
498 BC Expedition force of Ionian League, with assistance from Athens and from Eretria in Euboea, burn Sardis, seat of the Persian satrap. Their ships spread the revolt as far as Cyprus.
492 BC Persian Mardonius conquers Thrace and Macedon and secures the land route to Greece.
491 BC The tyrant Gelon takes power in Syracuse and builds up the greatest army in Greece
490 BC +IF:Marathon+: Athens under Miltiades defeats the Persian expedition of Darius I of Persia and Artaphernes.
480 BC +Himera+: Syracusian tyrant Gelon defeats the Carthaginians, establising a lengthy period of peace which brings a golden age for Syracuse
479 BC +IF:Plataea+ Ends the Persian invasion of Greece; Pausanias, the Spartan commander of the Greek army, routs the armies of Mardonius.
458 BC Judeo-Babylonian Ezra, supposedly a descendant of a line of Yahwist priests wents from Babylon to Jerusalem with 1500 followers to start a theocratic project. For this he is soon joined by Nehemiah, a Persian court offcial of            Judean origin. They present themselfs as heirs of an ancient tradition. They scorn the indigenous Judeans and declare themselfves the only one worthy of the name of Judah. They also usurp the prestigious name of Israel, the
       former northern kingdom.
448 BC Peace is formally signed between Greeks and Persia.
430 BC ~Naval~: naval tactics are fully developed in Athenian navy
429 BC ~Naval~: +Battle of Patras+: Manouevre tactics of Athenian navy at their summit.
425 BC +Sphacteria+: Between Athens and Sparta. 420 Spartans were stranded on the island of Sphacteria. An Athenian force of 8.000 under Cleon and Demosthenes attacked and forced them to surrender.
415 BC Athen sieges Syracuse on Sicily
413 BC Athenian expedition to Syracuse is destroyed and the best part of its navy is lost. Naval War in the Aegean begins, to get control of Athens allies, the originally free members of the Ionian League against Persia.
401 BC +IF:Cunaxa+: Artaxerxes II of Persia defeats the forces of Cyrus the Younger.
400 BC [circa] Chinas' first main nomad enemy, the Hu horse nomads appear on the northern frontiers.
       [circa] Introduction of iron weapons in Korea

4th century BC
393 BC [CoBra] Khazar Invasion. Second of three main invasions of the Archons and their subjugated races such as Draconians and Reptilians from outer space in known human history. Dark beings used the same                 Caucasus dimensional portal. The purpose of this invasion was to destroy mystery schools, Christian gnostic groups and nature worshipping paganism and replace those with Christian cult mind                 programming. This programming was enhanced with creation of virtual reality hells on the lower astral plane, which were then used by the Church to strengthen its position.
387 BC Celtic tribe Senones under Brennus defeat Roman army and sack Rome itself.
371 BC +Leuctra+: Thebes breaks out of Spartan over-rule
350 BC [circa] Massed crossbowmen and cavalry start to appear in Chinese armies.
356 BC Alexander the Great born
343 BC Death of Nektanebos II., last pharao of Egypthian heritage.
338 BC +IF:Chaironeia+: Philip of Macedon crushes Athens and Thebes in their struggle to maintain their independence
334 BC +IF:Granikos+: Alexander the Great defeats the Persian army in Western Asia Minor
333 BC +IF:Issos+: Alexander the Great defeats the main Persian army under King Darius III in northern Syria.
332 BC Alexander the Great in Egypt
331 BC +IF:Gaugamela+: Alexander the Great defeats Darius III in Mesopotamia and conquers Persia
326 BC +IF:Hydaspes+: Alexander defeats the Indian King Porus
325 BC Alexander takes the Indus Valley
323 BC Alexander the Great dies.
322 BC -1. War of Diadochi|Start-
317 BC +Paraitakene+: Schlacht sollte einen Machtkampf im asiatischen Teil des Alexanderreichs zwischen den mächtigen Generälen Antigonos Monophthalmos und Eumenes entscheiden, endete allerdings in einem Unentschieden.
316 BC +Gabiene+: Entscheidung im Machtkampf zwischen Antigonos Monophthalmos und Eumenes. Schlacht unentschieden, aber Antigonos konnte dennoch über Eumenes triumphieren, nachdem dieser von seinen eigenen Männern verraten wurde.
312 BC +Gaza+: Diadochus Demetrius vs Diadochi Ptolemy and Seleucus
311 BC Diadochus Seleucus beats off the attempt of Diadochus Antigonos to take Babylon. This leads to war between Antigonos and Ptolemy and Cassander.
310 BC |Field of Glory: Empires - Grand Campaign Start|
307 BC Chinese commanders switch from chariot to cavalry.
306 BC: ~Naval:~: Battle of Salamis: First victory of the big Polyremes. Antigonos son Demetrius Poliorketes beats  Egyptian fleet, conquers Cyprus and gains control of the sea for 20 years. But invasion of Egypt fails.
305 BC Antigonid siege of Rhodos fails.
302 BC Mithridates II. is killed by Antigonus under suspicion that he was working with his enemy Cassander. Antigonus also planned to kill Mithridates' son but Demetrius I warned him and he escaped to the east with six horsemen.
301 BC +Ipsus+: Antigonos is killed with most of his army by all remaining Diadochies apart from Ptolememos.
300 BC Diadochus Ptolemy Soter reigns as Pharaoh of Egypt and its dependencies including Judea. Diadochus Seleucus recieves almost the whole of Asia, inculding Persia and Upper Syria.
       [circa] Mauryan empire in India converts to Buddhism.
       Indians have good trade relations with south-eastern asian kingdoms

3rd century BC
296 BC Zhao state destroys Zhongshan state in China.
294 BC Antigonid Demetrius takes control of Macedonia
289 BC Syracusian tyran Agathocles dies. Campanian Mercanaries leave Syracuse.
288 BC Campanian Mercanaries who left Syracuse, capture the town of Messana and name themselves Mamertines.
285 BC Diadochus Lysimakus allied with Pyrrhus overruns Macedonia
284 BC Diadochus Lysimakus puts his own childeren to death because of internal strugle over the succession.
281 BC +Corupedium+: Diadochus Lysimakus is beaten and killed. With his death his kingdom falls apart.
       Pontus, a small Hellenistic kingdom south of the eastern Black Sea declares it's independence
       Diadochus Seleukus fails to invade Greece.
       Rome dominates the South of Italy

|Rise of Rome - Start| Rome expands from Italy to gain an empire including the whole of the Mediterranean and surrounding regions

Quote:280 BC Galatians, a group of Celtic tribes invade Macedonia, Greece and Thrace
       Rom has defeated it's major rivals in Italy like the Etruscans and Samnites and controlls now most of the peninsula through forced alliances. The greek city of Tarentum asks King Pyrrhos of Epirus for help against Rom.        
275 BC +Beneventum+: Pyrrhus vs. Consul Dentatus
273 BC +Heraclea ("the Elephant Victory")+: Seleucid king Antiochos I defeats the galatian tribes in Asia Minor, they afterwards settle in central Anatolia, the region becomes knwon as Galatia
272 BC +Argos+: Pyrrhos of Epeiros killed in street battle
265 BC Tyrant Hiero II of Syracuse sieges Messina, but Mamertines fend of siege with help of allied cathingian flottila.
264 BC -1. Punic War-|Start: Between Rome and Carthage for control of Sicily
262 BC +Agrigentum+: Carthaginians vs Romans
       Eumenes I, governor of the city of Pergamon in western Asia Minor, declares independence from Seleucid kingdom.
260 BC ~Naval~: Rom sets off with a fleet to Sicily and defeats the Carthaginian navy at +Mylae+.
257 BC ~Naval~: A small draw skirmish between Rom and Carthaghe navy
256 BC ~Naval~: +Ecnomus+: Romans win and can therefore land an invasion force in North Africa.  
256 BC -1.Punic War-: Römer landen unter Marcus Artilius Regulus in Nordafrika
255 BC -1.Punic War-: +RoR:Bagradas Plain+: Spartanischer Söldnergeneral Xanthippos besiegt für Karthago die Römer unter Consul Regulus in der Bagradas-Ebene
       +Telamon+: Romans defeat Gallic
250 BC Diodotos, the Seleucid governor of Bactria, Sogdiana and Margiana, declares independence and founds Graeco-Bactrian Kingdom
       Parthian Kingdom is founded by the nomadic Parni in the pre-existing Seleucid province of Parthia south-east of the Caspian sea. It's ruled by the Arsacid dynasty and takes over the eastern Seleukid provinces
249 BC ~Naval~: +Drepanum+:
244 BC Diadochus Seleukus fails to expand into Ptolemaic Egypt.
241 BC -1.Punic War-|End: Carthage is forced to surrender Sicily to Rome and pay huge reperations.
237 BC Rom annexes former Carthaginian island collonies Corsica and Sardinia.
228 BC Death of Hamilcar Barca, father of Hanibal. His son-in-law Hasdrubal the Fair takes command in the carthaginian Spain.
225 BC Qin dynasty conquers Wei state in China
222 BC Qin dynasty conquers Zhao and Yan states in China
221 BC Hasdrubal the Fair is assassinated. Hannibal takes command in the carthaginian Spain.
220 BC +fUCC:Appollonia+: Selucid King Antiochus III the Great crushes his rebellious brother Molon governor of Media.
219 BC -2. Punic War|Start-: Hanibal sieges and captures Saguntum, a Roman ally in Spain.
218 BC -2.Punic War-: +RoR:Trebia+: After marching accross the Alps, Hannibal defeats the Romans under Tiberius Sempronius Longus, who had foolishly attacked. Most of Hanibals elephants die after the battle.
217 BC +Raphia+: Also known as the Battle of Gaza, was a battle fought on 22 June 217 BC near modern Rafah between the forces of Ptolemy IV Philopator, king and pharaoh of Ptolemaic Egypt and Antiochus III the                   Great of the Seleucid Empire during the Syrian Wars. It was one of the largest battles of the Hellenistic kingdoms and was one of the largest battles of the ancient world. The battle was waged                   to determine the sovereignty of Coele Syria.
216 BC +RoR:Cannae+ - Hannibal destroys the Roman army of Lucius Aemilius Paulus and Publius Terentius Varro in what is considered one of the great masterpieces of the tactical art.
215 BC -1.Macedonian War-|Start:
       ~Naval~: Ptolemy IV of Egypt orders construction of the 'Tessarakonteres'("forty-rowed") - the largest galley known to Antiquity.
       +Dertosa+: Hasdrubal Barca apperars to have attempted to pull a Cannae
211 BC +fUCC:Castulo+: Roman Publius and Gnaeus Cornelius Scipio are killed in battle with the Carthaginians under Hannibal's brother Hasdrubal Barca.
       Romans win siege of Syracuse. Archimedes killed.
    End of Warring States period in China: Completion of unification of China under Qin Shi Huang. Start of Qin dynasty.
210 BC Seleucid King Antiochos III invades Graeco-Bactria. War ends with negotiated peace, Seleucid Antiochos III recognises Graeco-Bactria King Euthydemos.
208 BC [Knight-Jadezyk] large event that can be discerned in the scientific records ( Ice core, peat bog, tree-ring dates combined)
207 BC Western Han dynasty founded by Liu Bang emerge in China.
       Nomadic Xiongnu rise to dominate the inner Asian steppe.
206 BC Chinese Qin dynasty overthrown. Start of Han dynasty.
206 BC +RoR:Ilipa+ - Scipio again decisively defeats the remaining Carthaginian forces in Spain.
202 BC -2.Punic War-|End: +RoR:Zama+: Scipio Africanus Major decisively defeats Hannibal in North Africa.
       Rom has survived near destruction and controlls now all of Italy and large parts of Spain and North Africa and starts growing it's involvment in Greece.
200 BC Xiongnu horse nomads become Chinas second major nomad enemy.

2nd century BC
197 BC +Cynosephalae+: Romans punish King Phillip V of Macedon for allying with Hannibal during the Second Punic War
       Seleucid Persia loses Asia Minor after major defeat through Rome.
192 BC +Thermophylae+: Seleucid Antiochos III tries to intervene in Greek but is defeated by Roman intervention. Seleucids lose + Thermophylae+.
190 BC +RoR:Magnesia+ - (near Smyrna) Romans under Lucius Cornelius Scipio and his brother Scipio Africanus Major defeat Antiochus III the Great in the decisive victory of the war. Rom controlls now Asia Minor.
189 BC Romans under Gnaeus Manilus Vulso defeat Galatians in former Anatolia
183 BC Hannibal commits suicide in exile.
180 BC Graeco-Bactrian Demetrios son of Euthydemos invades India.
175 BC Indo-Greek kingdom is established. Shortly after the overthrow of the Euthydemid dynasty in Bactria leeds to the Bactrian and Indian sections of the kingdom splitting apart.
168 BC -3.Macedonian War-: +RoR:Pydna+: Romans under Lucius Aemilius Paullus Macedonicus defeat and capture Macedonian King Perseus, ending the Third Macedonian War
167 BC Mattathias the Hasmonean, a Jewish priest, begins a revolt against Seleucid king Antiochos IV Epiohanes because of dedication of Jerusalem Temple to Zeus Olympios. The revolt is lead by Judas Maccabeus and his brothers and is
       also equaly an inner-judean civil war between 'Ioudaismoi' (judean isolationist) and 'Hellenismoi' (hellenistic assimilationist).
162 BC +fUCC:Beth Zechariah+: Jewish Maccabeans vs Seleucid Greek forces during the Maccabean revolt against the Seleucid Empire.
149 BC -3.Punic War-|Start: Rome finds pretexts to declare war against Carthage again.
148 BC -4.Macedonian War-|End: Rom annexes Antigonid Maccedon.
146 BC +Corinth+. End of 3. Punic War. Carthage is destroyed. Rom also controlls now former Carthaginian areas in North Africa. Also Greek is fully conquered.
133 BC King Attalos III of Pergamon bequeaths his kingdom in western Asia Minor to Rome.
130 BC After errotion through nomadic Yue-chi, last Graeco-Bactrian king, Heliokles, abandons Bactria and retreats to his Indian holdings.
129 BC The rebellious illigitimate half brother of Attalos III is suppressed.
125 BC Antikythera mechanism (discovered in 1900 AD in a wreck off the Greek island of the same name), and dated to 125 BC, revealed that it was constructed to exhibit the diurnal motions of the sun, moon              and the five planets then known. As it happens, it was also heliocentric.
121 BC Southern Gaul (Transalpine Gaul) is incoporated in Roman Empire as a province
115 BC King of Pontus Mithridates VI begins to expand, taking control of the Bosparan Kingdom in the Crimea. When he wants to expand in Asia Minor he is forced to withdraw by decree of the Roman senate.
108 BC Chinese Han empire conquers Korea and establishes four main commanderies to rule the region.
105 BC Reforms of Marius: Legionaries are not longer divided into hastati, principes and triarii.

1st century BC
 89 BC +River Amnias+:.Mithridates VI General Archelaus defeats the pro-roman Bithynians. In consequence  Rome loss of whole Asia Minor and much of Greece for some years to Mithridates VI of Pontus
 86 BC 1. Mithridatic War: +RoR:Chaeronea+ - The Roman forces of Lucius Cornelius Sulla defeat the Pontic forces of General Archelaus
 85 BC +Orchomenos+: Second battle between Sulla and Archelaus. Sulla wins again.
 83 BC 2. Mithridatic War|Start
 74 BC 3. Mithridatic War|Start
 73 BC +Cabria+: Mithridates VI fields roman style imitation legions.
       70 gladiators under the lead of Spartacus escape out of the school of Lentulus Batiatus in Capua and start major Slave Revolt
 70 BC Yue-Chi take over most of the western Indo-Greek kingdom.
 69 BC +RoR:Tigranocerta+ and +Artaxata+: Lucullus defeats the army of King Tigranes II of Armenia, who was harboring his father-in-law Mithridates VI of Pontus
 67 BC +Zela+: Mithridates VI defeats Roman General Triarius
 66 BC Tigranes II capitulates as a new Roman army under Pompey the Great advances into Armenia. He has to give up his empire but is allowed to keep his original kingdom.
 64 Galatia becomes Roman client state
 63 BC Mithridates IV of Pontus commits suicide when his son Pharnaces stages a coup. Roman general Pompeius annexes syrian remnants of Seleucid kingdom. Roman Empire stretches now till the northern Euphrates river.
       Pompey sieges Jerusalem
 61 BC Rome under Nero makes the deepest penetration into Africa beyond the first catarct in soutern Egypt.
 58 BC +RoR:Bibracte+: Caesar again defeats the Helvetii, this time decisively.
 55 BC Romans under Ceasar land forces in Britain but make not lasting conquests
       Tigranes II dies.
 54 BC Romans under Ceasar land forces in Britain again but still no lasting conquests
 53 BC +RoR:Carrhae+: The Roman Triumvir Crassus is defeated and killed by the Parthians during an attempt to invade the Iranian Parthian kingdom.
 52 BC +fUCC:Alesia+: Ceasar wins siege against Gauls und Vercingetorix
 51 BC +Antigonea+: Rams defeat Parthian cataphracts

50 BC [Gregorius] Start Fische-Zeitalter: Kriegsgeist des Widders verebbt. Christentum. "Da, bildlich gesehen, von unten herauf der Widder das Fischezeichen angriff, so musste auch dieses Zeitalter, obwohl es                                             ebenfalls den Stempel der Religiosität trug, ein Zeitalter des Kampfes werden, da in ihm diese beiden Kräfte um die Oberherrschaft rangen."
                                           Inspiratives Gottschauen einzelner Mystiker. Aufblühen von Religionsgemeinschaften, Dominieren der Klöster und Ordensverbände. Mystische Impuls wird jedoch immer                                                  stärker verdrängt durch blutige Geldgier. Ströme von Blut, erst um des Glaubens, dann um des Goldes willen.
       Rom also controls now Celtic Gaul.

49 BC -Roman Civil Wars-|Start
       +Ilerda+: Caesarean Roman classic manipular style legions fight Pompeian Roman legions who use more loose formation Iberian hit-and-run fighting techniques.
 47 BC +Zela+: Pharnaces, son of Mithridates VI, is defeated by Ceasar ("Veni, vedi, vici")
       Antipater is made governor of all Judea.
 46 BC +RoR:Thapsus+: Caesar defeats the Pompeian army of Metellus Scipio in North Africa.
 37 BC Idumaean Herod the Great gains full control of Judea as a roman client
       Antipaters son Herod the Great takes the title King of Judea and starts construction of Second Temple in Jerusalem
 30 BC Rom annexes Ptolemaic Egypt after defeat and death of Marcus Antonius and sucide of Cleopatra VII.
 27 BC End of Roman Republic. Octavianus, great-nephew and adoptive heir of Julius Caesar, now rules as Emperor Augustus. Roman Empire includes now Italy, Spain, Gaul, North Africa, Greece, Asia Minor, Syria         and Egypt.
 25 BC Galatia is annexed as a Roman province
  4 BC Herod the Great dies

|Rise of Rome - End|

End of 'Before Christ' dating system
Zero
Start of 'Anno Domini' dating system

1st century AD
  4 AD Herod the Great dies
  6 AD Judea becomes an autonomous part of the Roman province of Syria
  9 AD +Teutoburg Forest+
       Last Illyrian tribes are subjugated by Rome
       Han state in China suffers economic and social problems. Aristocrat Wang Mang ursurps power in China declaring his own Xin dynasty.
 10 AD Eastern Punjab king Strato II, the last Indo-Greek king, is overthrown by Indo-Skythians.
 19 AD Tiberius expells the Jews from Rome.
 23 AD Death of Xin upsurber Wang Mang ends Western Han dynasty in China. Start of Eastern Han dynasty after civil war.
 43 AD Roman Emperor Claudius launches a full scale invasion of Britain und Aulus Plautius
 61 AD +LT:Watling Street+: The uprising of the British queen Boudica against the Romans is defeated by Suetonius Paullinus.
 64 AD Construction of Second Temple in Jerusalem is finished
 66 AD Sadducee Eleazar, son of the high priest, launches armed rebellion against Rome in Judea
 70 AD Rebellion in Judea is dealt with by Roman legions under command of Titus. Jerusalem is besieged and plundered. Second Temple is destroyed. War is continued against other strongholds of the insurgents.
 73 AD Masada last stronghold of Judean rebells falls

2nd century AD
102 AD +LT:Adamclisi+: Trajan defeats Dacians, Roxolani & Bastarnae in modern Romania.
115 AD +Tigris+: Romans defeat Parthians
132 AD Simon Bar Kokhba starts revolt in Judea
135 AD Expulsion of Jewish population of Jerusalem
190 AD |Field of Glory: Empires - Grand Campaign End|

3rd century AD
220 AD Last Han Emperor Liu Xie disposed. End of Eastern Han dynasty in China. Begin of "Romance of the Three Kingdoms" period.
224 AD +LT:Hormozdgan+: Sassanid forces defeat the Parthians, killing King Artabanus IV and ending Parthian rule in the Middle East.
225 AD Parthian kingdom is overthrown by its Sassanid Persian vassals
272 AD +LT:Emesa+: Aurelian decisively defeats Zenobia.
       +Orontes+: Romans defeat Palmyrans
291 AD Begin of "Eight Princes"civil war in China

4th century AD
300 AD [circa] Cataphract becomes ideal of many far eastern nomad cavalry, who change from being horse archers to lance charge cavalry.
       [CoBra] In the timeframe between 3000 BCE and 300 CE women were still able to express themselves as sexual healers in Goddess temples: Then the Khazarian Kurgan invasion in the 4th century brutally                 ended this tradition and sexually suppressed women even further.
304 AD Start of Sexteen Kingdom period in China. Xiongnu rule Han Zhao a first barbarian ruled state in northern China.
306 AD End of "Eight Princes"civil war in China
312 AD Roman emperor Constantine 'converts' to Chistianity
325 AD Christian First Ecumenical Council. Formulates canon of the New Testament.
356 AD King Naemul consolidates Shilla as a large confederated kingdom  out of twelve Chin-Han or Jinhan walled towns south of the Han river in the eastern region of Korean peninsular.
357 AD +LT:Argentoratum (or Battle of Strasbourg)+: Julian expels the Alamanni from the Rhineland
363 AD +LT:Maranga+: occurred shortly after the Battle of Ctesiphon. The Romans repelled a Sasanian attack while sustaining minimal losses. Soon afterwards the emperor Julian was killed at the Battle of Samarra.
376 AD Di state manages to briefly unite the whole north of China.
378 AD +LT:Adrianople+: The Thervings under Fritigern (Gothic and Alan refugees) defeat and kill the Eastern Emperor Valens.
381 AD Emperor Theodosius summons Council of Constantinople -> Jesus Christ becomes god
383 AD +Fei River+: Attempt of Di state to conquer the Eastern Jin ends in disaster, resulting in the rapid disintegration of the Di state into two successors.
394 AD +LT:Frigidus+: The Christian Roman Emperor Theodosius I defeats and kills the last Pagan-tolerant usurper Eugenius and his Frankish general Arbogast.
       Last hieroglyphic inscription in the Temple of Philae (max end-date for Egyptian history).
395 AD Emperor Theodosius elevates Chistianity to the rank of state religion but also maintaines and renovates pagan religious traditions, including the cult of Sol Invictus. He also retains the title Pontifex Maximus

5th century AD
400 AD [circa] Japan becomes involved for Paekche kingdom in war on Korea peninsula. A japanes foot-only army gets heavily defeated in battle by Kogyro kingdom army riding horses.
       Cham people united by aggressive King Bhadravarman
406 AD Alans, Vandals and Suevi begin to cross the Rhine on 31. December to to seize Roman grain stores.
407 AD Invasion of Roman province Gaul by the Alans, Vandals and Suevi, who have crossed the frozen Rhine. Battle between Franks and Vandals.
       Roman rebel Constantine "III" takes his troops out of Britain in 407 to try and seize the Roman throne, a Roman garrison is never restored. He manages to contain the Alans, Vandals and Suevi in Northern         Gaul.
409 AD Alans, Vandals and Suevi break through the Pyrenees into Spain overwhelming the unenthusastic troops of usurper Gerontius who is holding the province.
410 AD Roman Emperor Honorius writes a letter to the Britons advising them that he is unable to send any troops.
411 AD After some success in both Gaul and Spain against germanic tribes, Constantine, who settled at Arles, is finally deposed, by Roman troops.
416 AD Romans unlash Wallia's Goths against the Alans, Vandals and Suevi in Spain.
422 AD Combined Roman-gothic attack against the Vandals in Spain.
425 AD After Emperor Honorius, Roman Britain is forgotten and essentially disappears from history.
427 AD [circa] Battles between the Vandals and their former Suevie allies in Spain.
428 AD Young Geiseric becomes King of the Vandals and deceides to lead his tribe into the breadbasket of the West Roman Empire, North Africa.
429 AD Vandals cross from sapin to North Africa
430 AD Vandals defeat Roman-African field army of Count of Africa Boniface outside the sieged city Hippo Regius.
439 AD Vandals take Carthage. King Geiseric becomes master of Africa and the Mediterran Sea.
       Northern Wei unite northern China. End of Sixtieen Kingdom Period in China. Start of Northern Dynasty period.
446 AD Chinese respond to raids by invading and conquering Champa. They hold it for hundred years until a Champa revolt removes them.
451 AD +LT:Châlons+:An alliance under Visigothic king Theodoric I and Romans under Aëtius repulse the attack of Attila the Hun and his allies. Theodoric is killed in the battle.
454 AD +LT:Nedao+: A Germanic alliance under the leadership of the Ostrogoths and the Gepids breaks Hunnic power in Europe.
455 AD Vandals sack Rome.
       (circa) First Germans to settle in Britain were the Jutes led by Hengest from Jutland, the land of the Jutes. He establishes himself in what would then become the Kingdom of Kent.
457 AD [CoBra] After centuries of suppression the last mysteries of Isis are completely discontinued at the Isis temple of Philae
458 AD +fUCC:Arelate+: Roman Emperor Majorian, with the support of Aegidius and Nepotianus, defeats the Visigoths
468 AD ~Mercurium~: East Emperor Leo massed huge armada to end Vandal menace gets destroyed by Vandal navy.
476 AD End of West Roman Empire
477 AD Vandal King Geiseric dies.
491 AD The Saxons, with Aelle & Cissa, settle in Britain. Bede says that Aelle was the first bretwalda, or overlord of the Saxons; and Aelle may have been killed at Badon Hill.
Quote:6th century AD
500 AD [circa] Armoured horse archer is the dominant cavalry form in China.
       [circa] Horses are defenitely ridden in Japan. Samurai tradition as mounted archers develops over the next centuries  
530 AD +AoB:Dara+: Byzantine commander Belisarius, in alliance with Heruli and Huns, defeats Sassanid Persians in Turkey as part of the Iberian War.
531 AD +Callinicum+: Byzantine Empire under Belisarius vs a Sasanian cavalry force under Azarethes.
533 AD +Ad Decimum+: Vandals vs Byzantine Empire, under the command of general Belisarius. Byzantine victory marked the beginning of the end for the Vandals and began the reconquest of the west under the Emperor Justinian I.
533 AD +AoB:Tricamarum+: Byzantine commander Belisarius again defeats the Vandals near Carthage, ending Vandal rule in North Africa.
534 AD Northern Wei in China split in Eastern Wei and Western Wei.
540 AD [circa] Formation of a regular standing infantery system by Western Wei state in China. Local warlords along with their xiang bing troops are adapted into the military hierarchy.
546 AD Last Vandal hold-outs in North Africa finally destroyed.
550 AD [circa] Final rebellions of Qiang and Di against Western Wei in China. End of Eastern Wei.
552 AD +AoB:Taginae+: Byzantines under Narses defeat Ostrogoths under Totila, who dies in battle.
554 AD +AoB:The Volturnus+: Byzantines under Narses defeat the Franks and Alamanni decisively.
556 AD End of Western Wei in China.
557 AD +AoB:Bukhara (or Battle of Gol-Zarriun)+: Sasanian Great King Chosrau I allied with the western Turkic Khaganate against the hunnic Hephthalite Empire in Transoxiana.
581 AD China united under Sui dynasty
589 AD Sui conquer last southern dynasty Chen in China
596 AD +Aob:Raith+: An invading force of Angles landed on the Fife coast near Raith and defeated an alliance of Scots, Britons and Picts under King Áedán mac Gabráin of Dál Riata (according to the theory of E. W. B. Nicholson).

7th century AD
618 AD End of Sui-Dynasty - Begin of Tang-Dynasty in China
628 AD Byzantines take back Palestine (from Sasanians?)
630 AD Byzantine emperor Heraclius makes a triumphal entry into Jerusalem
636 AD +WatG:Yarmouk+: Muslim Arab forces under Khalid ibn al-Walid crush a larger army of Romans, Greeks, Franks, Russians, Slavs, Armenians, Georgians and Christian Arabs under Heraclius and Constantine III, and conquer the Levant.
640 AD Islâmic conquest of Egyp. Afterwards, the gradual Arabicization of Egypt produced the most profound break with the Ancient land of the Nile.
650 AD Muslim Caliphate starts to try conquering India.

8th century AD
712 AD Muhamad bin Qasim brakes into north-west India and creates the Muslim province of Sind in what is now Pakistan.
750 AD Nanzhao kingdom in Yunnan rebells against Tang China and successfully defends itself against Tang attemps to regain controll.
751 AD +Talas River+: Only recorded clash between an Arab army and a Chinese army. Chinese Tang Army is defeated due to the defaction of their local allies
755 AD Start An Lushan rebellion in Tang China
763 AD End An Lushan rebellion in Tang China
       Tibetans conquer Tang Chinese capital Chang'an and install an ineffectual pupet regime for a short time
793 AD With the sacking of the Monastery at Lindisfarne, the Vikings arrive in Britain. Eventually, Northumbria, East Anglia, Essex, and about the north-eastern half of Mercia are overrun and become part of the Danelaw.

9th century AD
802 AD Start of Khmer (Kambuja) kingdom in Cambodia with the capital beeing Angkor.
821 AD Peace treaty between Tibetan and Chinese
850 AD [Knight-Jadezyk] large event that can be discerned in the scientific records ( Ice core, peat bog, tree-ring dates combined)
871 AD +WatG:Ashdown+: Alfred the Great, then a prince of only 22, led the army of his brother, King Ethelred of Wessex, in a victorious battle against the invading Danes.
875 AD Start Huang Chao rebellion in China
878 AD Emishi rising in Japan
884 AD End huang Chao rebellion in China. Central Chinese goverment cheases to have an effective army

10th century AD
905 AD Yelü Abaoji leeds 70.000 Qidan cavalry into China to the assistance of the Shatuo in Hedong, who where emerging as the major power at the end of the Tang dynasty.
907 AD End of Tang-Dynasty in China: Zhu Wen deposes last Tang emperor and founds his own Later Liang dynasty.
       Begin of "Five Dynasties and Ten kingdoms"-period: China is already effectively fragmented between a large number of squabbling generals, who claim to be head of state.
       Yelü Abaoji is elected Khagan (Great Khan) of the Qidan peoples. This marks the the real start of the imperial history of the Qidan.
911 AD Mit Konrad I. wird erstmals ein Adliger, der nicht aus dem Geschlecht der Karolinger stammt, zum ostfränkischen König gewählt - in der Geschichtswissenschaft des 19./20. Jahrhunderts als erster         „deutscher“ König.
931 AD destruction of the Breton Kingdom by the Vikings, the newly formed Duchy of Brittany assimilated to the Norman military system.
935 AD Korean Kingdom Shilla is defeated by Koryo
936 AD Shi Jiangtang, the Shatuo founder of the Later Jin dynasty cedes the strategically important "Sixteen Prefectures" (including modern Beijing) to the Qidan empire in return for military support.
947 AD Qidan adopt the dynastic name of Liao
955 AD +WatG:Lechfeld+: Holy Roman Emperor Otto I defeats Magyars, ending their invasion of the West.
960 AD Zhao Kuangyin makes a coup against the Later Zhou in China and sets up his own Song dynasty in their state.
976 AD Final conquest of the Southern Tang by the Song in China.
979 AD Liao vassal state Northern Han kingdom conquered by the Song in China. A try to capture the disputed Sixteen Prefectures overstretches the weary Song army and it is heavily defeated.
998 AD +WatG:Apamea+: Fatimids defeat Byzantine army under Damian Dalassenos.

11th century AD
1001 AD +WatG:Chach+: Ghaznavid army of Sultan Mahmud bin Sebuktigin (Mahmud of Ghazni) defeats the Hindu Shahi army of Jayapala led by his son, Anandapala, near Mirpur.
1005 AD Liao military superiority meant that the Song Chinese are forced to accept the Chanyuan Covenant peace treaty to pay a large anual tribute to the Liao.
1016 AD Outright annexation of England to Denmark by King Canute.
1018 AD +WatG:Clontarf+: High King of Ireland Brian Boru defeats a Norse-Irish alliance comprising the forces of Sigtrygg Silkbeard, King of Dublin; Máel Mórda mac Murchada, King of Leinster; and an external         Viking contingent
1040 AD [circa] Earliest possible date for introduction of the naginata and latest plausible date for archers behind shield walls in Japan
1044 AD Burmese King Anawrahta seizes thron of city Pagan (Bagan) and attacks both Mon and Shan towns. He becomes ruler over most of modern Burma (Myanmar).
1053 AD +Civitate+: Norman army (mainly cavalry) vs a Papal army of Lombards, Italians and 700 Swabian mercenary/knight infantry that formed half of the Papal front in a long thin line while the Italo-Lombard                     mob formed the other half. The Italo-Lobard part of the army immediately broke from the Norman charge but the Swabian mercenary infantry held against the Norman center and had to be                     surrounded and wiped out with great effort as they fell into defensive formations.

12th century AD
1125 AD Lio dynasty of the Qidan (Khitan) falls to the Jin Dynasty of the Juchen in China. Liao under Yelü Dashi migrate wetwards and found Qara Khitai (Western Liao/Xi Liao) state in central Asia.
1145 AD Khmer invade Champa
1156 AD Hogen-Rebellion schwächt die Fujiwara-Regenten in Japan
1160 AD Heiji-Rebellion in Japan. Taira clan setzt sich gegen Minamoto clan durch
1175 AD |Total War: Shogun 2 - Rise of the Samurai-Campaign Start|
1180 AD Start Gempei War between rivaling  Minamoto vs Taira samurai clans in Japan. Sohei (warrior-monks) eventually become embroiled in secular politics as they join the lords that support their temple.
       +Uji+:
1185 AD End Gempei War. Minamoto samurai clan sets up military dictatorship under first shogun. Triumph of mounted samurai archer is complete.
1190 AD Khmer conquer Champa

13th century AD
1211 AD Qara Khitai (Western Liao/Xi Liao) state falls to exiled Naimans under Kuchlug.
1218 AD Qara Khitai state ruled by Naimans falls to the Mongols.
1220 AD Khmer loose control of Champa
1272 AD +Vochan+: Marco Polo describes Burmese elephants as having castles on teir back capable of accommodating 12 to 16 crew.
1274 AD Mongol invasion of Japan
1279 AD Mongol Great Khan Khubilai Khan who is first Yuan emperor of China creates a effective riverine navy and combined with an attack from western part of China conquers the Southern Song state.
1281 AD |TWS2: Genko Campaign DLC| Mongol invasion of Japan is disposed by famous typhoon called Kamikaze.
1284 AD Mongol invasion of Champa. Champa allies with vietnamese Tran to fend it off.
1287 AD Mongol invasion of Champa. Champa allies with vietnamese Tran to fend it off. Mongols sack Pagan.
1298 AD +Falkirk+: Major battle in the First War of Scottish Independence. Led by King Edward I of England, the English army defeated the Scots, led by William Wallace. Shortly after the battle Wallace resigned as Guardian of Scotland.
Quote:14th century AD
1300 AD [Knight-Jadezyk] large event that can be discerned in the scientific records ( Ice core, peat bog, tree-ring dates combined)
1312 AD Vietnamese Tran invade former allied Champa
1314 AD +Bannockburn+: Victory of the army of King of Scots Robert the Bruce over the army of King Edward II of England in the First War of Scottish Independence. Landmark in Scottish history.
1326 AD Vietnamese Tran loose controll of Champa after latter revolts with Chinese help. Champa general Che Bong Nga regains most of the land.
1333 AD Mass suicide of Kamakura-Hojo when the city is fallen
1336 AD +Mintagowa+: Battle in Japan
1346 AD +Crecy+:
1348 AD +Shijo-Nawate+: Battle in Japan
1368 AD Start of Ming Dynasty in China
1371 Champa sack Vietnamese Hanoi
1373 AD Khmer kingdom starts long war with the Thais.
1390 AD Second conquest of Champa by Vietnamese Tran.
1394 AD Third shogun of Ashikaga, Ashikaga Yoshimitsu, builds Temple of Gold in old Kyoto as a sign for peace after the wars of rival emperors in the past.

15th century AD
1435 AD Tibetan lords in the west, called the Rinpungpa, brake away from Tibet but fail to dominate the land.
1450 AD +Formigny+: Major battle of the Hundred Years' War between England and France. The destruction of England's last army in Normandy in the battle paved the way for the capture of the remaining English strongholds in Normandy.
1461 AD +Second St. Albans+: The army of the Yorkist faction under the Earl of Warwick attempted to bar the road to London. The rival Lancastrian army used a wide outflanking manoeuvre to take Warwick by surprise.
+Towton+: A culminating battle in the dynastic struggles between Lancaster and York for control of the English throne, the engagement ended in an overwhelming victory for the Yorkists.
1467 AD Begin Sengoku Jidai Samurai Civil Wars in Japan. The Daimyo warlords of the samurai clans clash in power struggle. Onin War breaks out in Kyoto between the Yamana vs Hosokawa clans for Ashikaga shogunat.
1473 AD Khmer against Thai war ends when Thais sack the Khmer kingdom new capital Phnom Penh.
1474 AD Fifth shogun of Ashikaga, Ashikaga Yoshimasa, leaves Kyoto to withdraw from the horrors of the war. He builds the Silver Temple as a Zen garden in the hills east of Kyoto.
1477 AD End of Onin War in Kyoto but fighting between samurai clans has spread already in the provinces. Shogunat has no authority anymore. Shugo is not the shogun's deputy for a province anymore, but rules it as a daimyo-warlord.
1485 AD +Bosworth+: Last significant battle of the Wars of the Roses. Richard III, the last king of the House of York, was killed during the battle, the last English monarch to die in battle. Tudor dynasty takes over in England.
1488 AD +P&Sfucc:Adana+: Ottoman vs Mamluk
1494 AD Begin Italian Wars: Struggle bettween France and the imperalist Spain and Holy Roman Empire.
French King Charles VIII resurrects old french dynastic claim to throne of Naples ande tries to conquer whole Italy.

16th century AD
1503 AD +Cerignola+: Invincible Swizz Foot defeated by field fortification manned with artillery and arquebusiers, with pikment in suppot.
1515 AD +Marignano+: Repeated French cavalery charges halts Swiss foot advance which then gets brought to retreat because off hig losses from continued french arttilery fire.
1521 AD +Tenochtitlan+: Frühe Schlacht mit Feuerwaffen in Mexico.
1522 AD +Bicocca+ Invincible Swizz Foot again defeated by field fortification manned with artillery and arquebusiers, with pikment in suppot.
1526 AD +Panipat+: Frühe Schlacht mit Feuerwaffen in Indien.
1530 AD [circa] Pioneered by the Takeda clan, mounted samurai switch from primarily use of yumi (bows), similar to other East Asian cavalry, to the yari (spear) and shock tactics.
1543 AD Potugese merchants start contact with Japan. Arquebus matchlock firearms (teppo) get's introduced in Japan.
1545 AD |Total War: Shogun 2 - Main Campaign Start|
1548 AD +Uedahara+:
1549 AD Jesuits begin missionary work in Japan. They are most successful in Kyushu.
1551 AD Sengoku jidai battles get larger. More and more ashigaru infantry is being mustered as a result of which the proportion of foot samurai is somewhat reduced.
1553 AD Begin Kawanakajima Samurai power struggle in Japan.
1554 AD +Muraki Castle+: Oda Nabunaga's arquebusiers use volley fire tactics for the first time
1559 AD End Italian Wars: with Treaty of Cateau-Cambrésis.
1560 AD +TWS2:Okehazama+: Zahlenmäßig unterlegene Oda Nabunaga besiegt die zahlenmäßig überlegenen Imagawa indem er sie während eines Gewitters beim feiern angreift. Daimyo Imagawa Yoshimoto gets killed in battle.
Arquebuses begin to replace bows in Japan
1561 AD +TWS2: 4.Kawanakajima+: Biggest of five battles between rivals Takeda Shingen vs Uesugi Kenshin. No decision in this battle but huge losses.
1562 AD Begin Huguenots War: Catholics against Protestants in France.
1564 AD +5. Kawanakajima+: Takeda Shingen vs Uesugi Kenshin
1565 AD Karma Tseten rebelles against his master and established the Tsangpa in Tibet.
1567 AD Oda Nabunaga takes Gifu castle from the Saito clan.
1568 AD Begin Dutch War of Independence from Spain
Oda Nabunaga enters Kyoto and desposes the last Ashikaga shogun Yoshiaki.
1569 AD Takeda Shingen is repulsed before Odawara Castle
1570 AD +TWS2: Anegawa+: Oda Nabunaga with allied Tokugawa Ieyasu against Asai and Asakura clans near Castle Odani. Fierce classical samurai sword melee encounter fought in blazing summer sunshine accross the bed of the Anegawa river.
1571 AD Oda Nabonaga's controversial ride on the monks on Mount Hiei
1572 AD +Mikata ga Hara:First major battle for Tokugawa Ieyasu. He defeats Takeda Shingen with psychological tricks. Samurai battle in snow.
1574 AD +TWS2: Nagashima+:
Death of Takeda Shingen durin siege of Tokugawa Ieyasus' castle of Noda.
1575 AD +Nagashino+: Takeda Katsuyori foolishly attacks the entrenched and more numerous arquebuses forces of Oda Nobunaga. From now on, teppo ashigaru formations become larger and do not engage in mere skirmishing tactics.
1576 AD Oda Nabunaga builds his main base Azuchi castle to controll near Kyoto city.
1577 AD Samurai cavalry in Japan has lost its appeal due to changes in battlefield technology and tactics.
1578 AD ~TWS2: Kitzugawaguchi~: Oda Nabunaga defeats Mori clan in naval battle.
+Mimigawa+: Shimazu clan defeats Otomo clan
1580 AD +Hardenberg+: Spanish + Italian vs ?
+Ishiyama Honganji+: The fortiefied cathedral of the Ikko-ikki is taken by Oda Nabunaga's in his final victory over the Ikko-ikki.
For the first time Oda Nabunaga begins to extend his influence to the west.
Toyotomi Hideyoshi starts pacification of southern coast of western Honshu on the Inland Sea. Akechi Mitsuhide does the same on the nordern edge of the Sea of Japan.
1582 AD Takeda clan is overcome by Tokugawa Ieyasu's troops.
Oda Nabunaga controlls most of central Japan including Kyoto and the strategic Tokaido and Nakasendo roads to east. But is betrayed and killed by treacherous Akechi Mitsuhide who claims himself Shogun afterwards.
+Yamazaki+: Toyotomi Hideyoshi's revenge for Nobunaga against Akechi Mitsuhide who gets killed by a peasant gang while fleeing from the battlefield.
1583 AD +Shizugatake+:'Battle on the mountain-tops'. Toyotomi Hideyoshi vs Shibata Katsuie who retreats to Kitanosho castle sets it on flames and commits hara kiri inside. Toyotomi Hideyoshi has secured his position in central Japan.
1584 AD +Okita Nawate+: Shimazu clan with christian Arima clan vs Ryuzoji clan. Battle involving field fortifications in Japan. Daimyo Ryuzoji Takanobu gets killed in battle.
+Nagakute+: Toyotomi Hideyoshi vs Tokugawa Ieyasu in an indecisive fight out of boredom. Both sides have fortifications defended with thousands of arquebuses. Bloody field battle miles away from fortifications.
1586 AD Toyotomi Hideyoshi starts biggest military operation ever seen in Japan with invading Kyushu.
1587 AD Toyotomi Hideyoshi conquers Kyushu submitting the Shimazu clan.
First Sword Hunt Edict of Toyotomi Hideyoshi to impose his controll (disarmend of pesants, minor daimyos and temples+shrines)
1590 AD Prince Maurice of Nassau becomes comander-in-chief of the Dutch Armies in the Independence War against Spain.
+Ivry+:
Several christian daimyos in Kyushu
1591 AD Process of rejunification of Japan under Toyotomi Hideyoshi is complete. Sengoku Jidai period seems to be over.
Seperation Edict of Toyotomi Hideyoshi (clear destinction between samurai and farmers)
1592 AD Begin Imjin War: Toyotomi Hideyoshi's Japanese army invasion of Joseon-Korea.
Japanese ashigaru infantry tactics evolv into fighting in close formation. Samurai, who still fought man-to-man, were finding it harder to dominate the battlefield against organized peasant foot troops.
+Steenwijk+: Dutch P&S-battalions for first time employed in a tactical formation. Capture of the city.
1593 AD Japanese Army takes P'yong-yang the northern-most Korean fortress
Joseon Korea introduces Sogo system so that it could build a new professional standing army
1597 AD Second Japanese Samurai Invasion of Korea
+Chiksan+: Korea
Hard cold winter siege of Ulsan castle in Korea over the end of the year
Persecution of christians starts in Japan under Toyotomi Hideyoshi
1598 AD End Huguenots War
End of Imjin War in Joseon-Korea
Toyotomi Hideyoshi dies. Rat der fünf Regenten übernimmt die Macht. Tokugawa Ieyasu hat größtes stehendes Heer in gesamt Japan und nutzt Machtvakuum, um sich Unterstützung vieler clans im Osten gegen Toyotomi clan zu sichern.
1599 AD Dutch army reform by Maurice of Nassau: radical change in deployment of whole army, structure of tactical formations, introduction of more effective infantry firing systems. Standardization of weapons and amor.
Quote:17th century AD
1600 AD +Battle of Nieupoort+: Prince Maurice of Nassau reformed shallower formations prove to be a decisive advantage when defeating the Spanish Army of Flanders.
+TWS2:Sekigahara+: Single most important and descisive battle in history of Japan. Daimyo-split in two factions. Western Army (Ishida Mitsunari coalition for infant Toyotomo Hideyori) vs Eastern Army (Tokugawa Ieyasu coalition). Tokugawa Ieyasu takes title of shogun after winning Sekigahara.
1603 AD Tokugawa Minamoto no Ieyasu formally declared shogun. To consolidate his familiy postion he orders massive reditribution of fiefs favouring his former allies. Greatest looser is Toyotomo Hideyori heir Toyotomo Hideyoshi.
1610 AD Dutch Julich campaign
1614 AD Begin Osaka campaigns: Toyotomo Hideyori summons opposition in Osaka castle against the ruling Tokugawa shogunat (Shadow Tactics: Blade of the Shogun)
1615 AD +Tennoji+: Conclusion of the Siege of Osaka fought at the fields to the south of the fortress. Toyotomo Hideyori commits suicide and his family is executed to stamp out the Toyotomo line for ever.
End of Sengoku Jidai Samurai Civil Wars period in Japan. Isolation of Japan under Tokugawa shoguns begins (ban of christianity and foreign trade).
1618 AD Beginn Thirty Years War
1620 AD +White Mountain+: Count Tilly brings Bohemia under his control
1625 AD [circa] In the 1620s, the Tsangpa would defeat the Phagmodrupa and become the dominant rulers of Tibet. The family was opposed to the Gelug School of the Dalai Lamas and expelled the monks in bloody fashion.
The Dalai Lamas in turn sought help from the Mongols and the Tsangpa had to fend off several invasions.
1626 AD +Lutter+: Count Tilly brakes the Danish Army of King Christian IV.
1629 AD Peace of Lübeck - Danish King Christian IV ends his support of the protestant cause in Germany and disbands the majority of his army.
1630 AD Swedish army under Gustavus Adolphus enters the Thirty Years War
+Casale+: Description by Cardinal Richelieu of French army deployment
1631 AD +Breitenfeld+: Swedish with Saxon allies victory. Count Tilly's imperial army gets shettered.
1632 AD +Lützen+: Death of Gustavus Adolphus.
1633 AD +Pfaffenhofen+: Swedish general Gustav Horn with German Army vs imperalist army commaned by Charles of Lorraine
1634 AD +Nördlingen+: Veteran Swedish Army is almost wiped out
1635 AD Hong Taiji changes the name of the Juchen to Manchu
1636 AD Hong Taiji proclaimes the creation of the Qing Dynasty
1637 AD Begin |TWS2: Bjeongja Horan Campaign DLC| 2nd Manchu Invasion of Korea
1638 AD Christian Shimabara peasant rebellion lead by Amakusa Shiro in Japan against tyrant Matsukura Shigemasa. Ronin samurai join the rebellion. Rebellion is crushed by the Tokugawa army.
+Siege of Hara Castle+: Japan
1639 AD Beginn Bishops' Wars between England and Scottland
Closed-counry Edict in Japan
1640 AD End Bishops' Wars
1641 AD Beginn Irish Revolt against English rule
1642 AD Begin English Civil Wars
+Edgehill+: first battle of English Civil Wars. Royalist vs Parlamentarian
The last leader of the Tsangpa in Tibet, Karma Tenkyong, was captured by the Mongols. He was subsequently killed by the Mongols after a rebellion by Tsangpa loyalists. The Mongols then handed Tibet over to the fifth Dalai Lama. The following era in Tibet is known as the Ganden Phodrang regime which lasted until the 1950s.
1643 AD +Newbury+
+Alton+
+Rocroi+: French army under (future) Prince de Condé defeats spanish army under Don Francisco de Melo
1644 AD Beijing falls to rebels led by Li Zicheng and the emperor committes suicide. End of Ming Dynasty and start of Qing Dynasty in China
+Marston Moor+: Royalist loose vs allied Parlament and Scots armies
1645 AD +Naseby+: Parlaments New Model army wins decisive vicrory against English Royalist
Prince Tang, Longwu Emperor, is installed as the next Southern Ming ruler and sets up court in Fuzhou.
1646 AD Qing forces brake into Fujian.
1648 AD End Thirty Years War
1650 AD +Hamilton+
1651 AD End English Civil Wars
1653 End Irish Revolt
1660 AD Restoration of the Stuart Monarchy in England

18th century AD
1717 Tibet is occupied by the Dzungars
1720 The Qing Chinese sent an expeditionary force to expel the Dzungar invaders in Tibet. After defeating the Dzungars, the Qing kept troops in Tibet and organised a new government which still recognised the Dalai Lamas.

19th century AD
1864 AD |Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of the Samurai-Campaign Start|

20th century AD
1950 [Gregorius, circa] Start Wassermann-Zeitalter
1996 [CoBra] Kongo Invasion. Third of three main invasions of the Archons and their subjugated races such as Draconians and Reptilians from outer space in known human history.
Dark beings entered through war-torn Congo, Rwanda and Uganda. Main focus of this invasion was on the etheric and lower astral plane. The purpose of this invasion was to destroy new age and ascension movements and to reinforce the Matrix that was already beginning to disintegrate in 1995 as a result of mass awakening on Earth. Most beings are not aware of this invasion as their memories about the Light that was present on Earth before 1996 were erased with intense implanting sessions between 1996 and 1999.

21th century AD
sts came here from orion empire. they exploited genetic improwements Yahwe did to late 2nd density monkeys. orion has also hijacked some Atlanteans and some others much later, like Moses. their influence gave rise to an STS groups, you may call them global sts elite. these groups also want to polarize, and as the time of harvest ending grows nearer we see and feel their persistence attempts in sts polarization, that is inducing distraction, slumber, control, manipulation, fear and obedience through different means like social networks, media, smartphones, entertainment industry, celebrities, etc. it is up to you to discern their attempts and strive towards open geart STO.
(04-19-2020, 12:36 AM)Black Dragon Wrote: [ -> ]It is sort of weird how a planet who's population is predominantly inclined to STO can seem so skewed towards STS. There are several factors that I think contribute, the predominant one being an imbalanced lack of wisdom and bent towards blind servitude of authority on the part of the general STO population, combined with a high concentration of occult wisdom in the hands of the STS minority. This occult wisdom includes technological wisdom.

Expounding on this: The "blind servitude" from the point of view of the individual, is the real culprit here. The STS individuals are doing their thing according to their path. The STO individual needs to do the same. STS is more difficult to become adept at I think, but STO is more difficult to comprehend. Breaking from authority and making self the authority is indicated with STO, but this idea seems counter to STO as you have explained above.

(04-19-2020, 12:36 AM)Black Dragon Wrote: [ -> ]There is a quote somewhere in the material that this knowledge in the hands of so few keeps people on both sides from polarizing efficiently. Another thing that sort of backfired was making our bodily complexes so weak and vulnerable to our environment. This was intended to make us more social and work together, but instead of doing so in an egalitarian way, it makes people flock to "strong leadership" for protection, which tends to be STS in nature.

I think it has more to do with herd mentality, and operating from survival instinct (which may be what you mean). The idea that one has to "fit in" with the society is based on fear.  Most people, as far as I can tell, are just in that herd mindset. I am not trying to say I am advanced person in any way, but I never had that mindset in this life. So this disconnect is very clear to me.

Thinking for one's self is not something many people do. Humanity follows all sorts of authorities: science, religions, governments, celebrities (mind-boggling but true), news programs, authors of diet books, and on and on. I am not sure how effective this veiling actually was in speeding up the harvest process, as I just don't see many people actually waking up to making choices from their own authority. For example, following a diet book instead of just listening to your own body, doing your own research, and figuring out what is best for your own optimal health.

(04-19-2020, 12:36 AM)Black Dragon Wrote: [ -> ]Feeling powerless, people come together under authoritarian hierarchies and worship those with what is seen as power, rather than realizing their own inherent power. I personally feel that a slightly stronger, more individualistic model for human mind/body complexes may have started out a bit arrogant, but would have ended up coming together in a more egalitarian manner and learning real natural humility, rather than the situation of servitude and hierarchy we see, which benefits the STS. Did making us so weak and servile prevent aggression, arrogance, and strife? Did it increase a drive towards undistorted, egalitarian unity and teamwork? Not at all, I think it was an over-correction on the part of idiotic fumble-f*** solar guardians and the like who have a really bad track record of botched interference, that only increased the negativity and strife, and the worship of power. Some say our DNA was tampered with on purpose at certain points in our history to make us more servile in this manner. I'm not 100% sure on that, but it would make sense.

I don't think anything made people servile, I think this is a lack of conscious progression, from 2D herd mentality to 3D individual sovereignty. I agree that this Logos' plan of the veiling doesn't seem to be optimal. And if that is the case, then there was/is a lot of unnecessary suffering.

That is not to say it's easy. The STS controlling mechanism is firmly in place, refined and honed. And since the invention of TV and computers it became easier than ever to herd the masses this way and that.

(04-19-2020, 12:36 AM)Black Dragon Wrote: [ -> ]It was mostly not our fault how this all came about, a lot of entities interfered and then left us "holding the bag", however, continuing to play out these themes and cycles for millennia after millennia IS kind of our fault.

I don't really know what it's going to take for STO-inclined people to assume authority. The media has gotten so insidious and younger generations are completely plugged in, and this would be the best tool STS has for control. Unplugging from the media is a first step in claiming self as authority. But to work within this milieu is certainly a challenge, when mere survival keeps most people on the bottom of Maslow's hierarchy of needs.

Ultimately that's what I do here, just try to work within the milieu, because it is what it is. There is the concept in martial arts that it's more powerful to work with the energy (of an attacker or system) instead of against it. 
Quote:10.14 Questioner: For general development [of the] reader of this book, could you state some of the practices or exercises to perform to produce an acceleration toward the Law of One?

Ra: I am Ra.

Exercise One. This is the most nearly centered and usable within your illusion complex. The moment contains love. That is the lesson/goal of this illusion or density. The exercise is to consciously seek that love in awareness and understanding distortions. The first attempt is the cornerstone. Upon this choosing rests the remainder of the life-experience of an entity. The second seeking of love within the moment begins the addition. The third seeking powers the second, the fourth powering or doubling the third. As with the previous type of empowerment, there will be some loss of power due to flaws within the seeking in the distortion of insincerity. However, the conscious statement of self to self of the desire to seek love is so central an act of will that, as before, the loss of power due to this friction is inconsequential.

Exercise Two. The universe is one being. When a mind/body/spirit complex views another mind/body/spirit complex, see the Creator. This is an helpful exercise.

Exercise Three. Gaze within a mirror. See the Creator.

Exercise Four. Gaze at the creation which lies about the mind/body/spirit complex of each entity. See the Creator.

The foundation or prerequisite of these exercises is a predilection towards what may be called meditation, contemplation, or prayer. With this attitude, these exercises can be processed. Without it, the data will not sink down into the roots of the tree of mind, thus enabling and ennobling the body and touching the spirit.

Quote:1.10 Questioner: Another question. Is it possible to create any acceleration of understanding [in] other entities [or are] all efforts… efforts by the individual on himself accelerating his understanding? In other words, if an individual tries to act as a catalyst in general to increase the awareness of planetary consciousness, is he doing nothing but acting upon himself or is it possible [inaudible]?

Ra: I am Ra. We shall answer your question in two parts, both of which are important equally.
Firstly, you must understand that the distinction between yourself and others is not visible to us. We do not consider that a separation exists between the consciousness-raising efforts of the distortion which you project as a personality and the distortion which you project as an other-personality. Thus, to learn is the same as to teach unless you are not teaching what you are learning, in which case you have done you/they little or no good. This understanding should be pondered by your mind/body/spirit complex, as it is a distortion which plays a part in your experiences at this nexus.

It's just been us here the whole time.

The blame game can only be resolved in unity, and responsibility.

Those of Orion, those of Ra, those of Maldek, those of Earth, we are all the Creator.

There is a lot of talk that humans were 'tampered' with, or were the victims of some sort of overpowering cosmic force. The idea that we 'inherited' some form of negativity.

It's all based on this bizarre assumption that humans should in some way already 'know better' and is often based on a premise of idealization of past times or on the view of higher dimensional soul perfection.

I would rather point in general to the whole concept of Third Density and the catalyst of the choice.
Humanity is confused, it isn't negative. There has never been a purely negative harvest on this planet (and in general harvests have been small for both polarities), so we hardly qualify as a truly negative planet.

Quote:17.23 Questioner: You spoke of the alleviation of karma being forgiveness. Are… are… I’m having a hard time phrasing this question. I think I’ll have to come back to it. I’ll ask this other question. Can you tell me why the Earth will be fourth-density positive instead of fourth-density negative after the cycle is complete since it seems that there is a greater negative population?

Ra: I am Ra. The Earth seems to be negative. That is due to the quiet, shall we say, horror which is the common distortion which those good or positively oriented entities have towards the occurrences which are of your space/time present. However, those oriented and harvestable in the ways of service to others greatly outnumber those whose orientation towards service to self has become that of harvestable quality.

Y'all have surely realized that all the people of the past were incarnations of the souls that are incarnated today? Especially when a soul becomes karmically intertwined with a planet, they can't just opt out after making the choice to enter in to the planetary cycles. Over the history of the planet we have seen the same souls intermixing through myriads of varying identities, fragmenting and reforming and going through all sorts of synthesis. This is the alchemical reality of soul development on a planet.

In truth, there aren't all that many Oversouls on this planet, relatively speaking, but what we see is those Oversouls fragmented in to thousands or millions of individuated fractals, which one day will reunite with their total selves.
I wouldn't say the Earth is a STS planet. If it were, there would be a totalitarian global government. I see this planet as of a mix polarity.
removed
(04-18-2020, 11:33 PM)rinzler Wrote: [ -> ]I know we're headed into 4D STO but Ra's own planet Venus was a 3D STO planet.
I think that's quite obvious in today's world that we still are until the harvest fully ends(time period given was something 100-800 years?)
Why is there the need for 3D STS planets at all? Is it because we're the fallen ones and unable to incarnate into any positive third density planet?
In my opinion this is the only reasonable explanation which is that we don't deserve any better. Like the fallen angels rebelling against god.
So before everything went wrong  humanity lived in a sort of etheric 3D STO state. Then humanity met the beings of negative polarity who tempted them and humanity fell. The veil was placed to accelerate spiritual evolution and now here we are in 3D STS with the veil.
This obviously didn't happen to Ra's social memory complex. Is it because they had the veil from the very beginning ? From 2nd density to late-stage 3rd density?
It would have been better if it was placed before. In my opinion this would have allowed us to progress quicker and probably decrease the chance of turning into STS. Does that imply that Ra's society in third density made the choice to continue into 3D STO whereas humanity simply chose the "wrong option"?

3rd Density does not have a default setting. In 4th and 5th density the polarities are segregated. So a planet will contain either STO or STS. 3rd Density is literally The Choice. Each Sub Logos (Sun) has a preset bias. Our Sun's bias is slightly toward STO but not overwhelmingly so. This is reflected in that the number of STO harvestable is much higher than STS harvestable. Others have already said several reasons why this isn't perceived as such. I will add that if you just get off most media, social media and television/radio news, and start looking at the people around you, then you will find most people trying to be good.

The veil was instituted long before we advanced to third density. The veil doesn't exist at other densities. Ra did not have the veil for second density either. Second density lacks a sense of individuality. The goal of 2nd density is to realize an individual consciousness. This is why animals have instinctual knowledge while humans do not. An animal knows what to eat and how, and how to kill prey or flee from predators without being taught. Humans have no such knowledge innately that we have access to, at least not to a degree that makes much of a difference.

The 3rd density etheric state is the state between lives. That is where we plan our next incarnation and the lessons to be learned. It is a place of review and healing and the synthesis of what was learned. The choice however is not made in that state. There are no stakes there. There is no game being played. It is the intermission. It is the break between rounds, halftime, off-season.

Humanity as a whole does not make a choice. You, as an individual make a choice. Humans that choose STO will stay here, while humans that choose STS will go elsewhere. Humanity has basically sat around goofing off instead of making a choice. We have used our amazing intellects to get lost in the creation and incessantly play out the same dramas. This is reflected in the behavior of people who watch the same shows or read the same type of books over and over again. We have built a society that functions much like a game, and we busy ourselves playing it. The vast majority are unable to choose because they have been distracted the whole time, and never got the syllabus. Those of us aware of the test are busy studying (hopefully).

The fallen angels and shattering are metaphors for the progression from 2nd density to 3rd density. The serpent is the ancient symbol of knowledge and it tempted eve to eat the fruit from the tree of knowledge of good and evil. This awakened the intellect or individuality of Adam and Eve. The Garden of Eden was 2nd density life where all things are provided by the creator without thought of belief. After becoming an individual you now can become a conscious creator, the garden disappears and is replaced by the world which you must use your own belief and intelligence to create. The fallen angels represent the possibility of selfishness, to turn away from the creator and pursue a path of separation.

In case it wasn't already clear, I don't into original sin or any similar construct. The reason is simple, it doesn't help. I have not found any way in which a belief in the inherent sin or evil of humanity (and by extension myself, and you) is useful in any way that is positive. There are a lot of ways it is useful in a negative sense though. I don't concern myself therefore with its accuracy, it might be an objective truth in some ways, but so what? According to Ra we are certainly like the Jerry Springer planet where everyone got all mixed up and keeps getting in fights, but so what? I choose to believe that humanity (and by extension myself, and you) are perfect microcosms of the infinite creation. Everyone has the potential to become the Creator and move as far as desired on the path of creation.
I'm not sure the OP was implying that a majority of people on Earth actually are STS, and that's definitely not what I was implying. I definitely don't believe in any "inherent sin" or that humanity is, by its very nature, corrupt or broken, just terribly mislead by a minority of beings that actually are those things. My point is that Earth SEEMS STS, because almost all of the governmental and technical power, as well as most of the occult knowledge, is in the hands of the STS minority. What that creates is a society where most people are not actually STS, but playing by STS rules and perpetuating a system that benefits the STS. Yes, I would agree that for most this is out of ignorance. You've basically got three types of people-empaths, apaths, and sociopaths. Empaths are decided STO like many wanderers. Apaths are most of the population who are asleep, and sociopaths are decided STS, of which there is actually a small minority.

The way sociopaths work, especially when all of the power is concentrated in their hands, is by using the apaths against the empaths and against STO principles. While most of the "apaths" are not actually STS, they wind up unknowingly acting as sort of an appendage or tool to the STS, living by and perpetuating STS principles and treating empaths/STO very poorly, and generally amplifying and perpetuating STS energies. So while a majority of the population is not actually STS, they are contributing(unknowingly and against their own best interests) to a power structure that overwhelmingly benefits STS and creates misery and suffering. This is horribly skewed and not balanced, and does not provide equal opportunities, when the STS minority has all the governmental and yellow ray power and most of the occult knowledge and the deck is stacked against STO.

That's why there is so much misery, why Earth society SEEMS STS even though most people actually aren't, and why the yellow ray morphic fields of Earth are predominantly choked and clouded with STS energy.
It's not/wasn't. We live on a mixed polarity planet, with very few achieving harvestability in either direction.

Quote:38.7 Questioner: Could you give me an example of a planet of this nature, both a third-density service-to-others type and a third-density self-service type at this level of, of attainment conditions?

Ra: I am Ra. As far as we are aware there are no negatively oriented third-density social memory complexes. Positively oriented social memory complexes of third density are not unheard of but quite rare. However, an entity from the star Sirius’ planetary body has approached this planetary body twice. This entity is late third-density and is part of a third-density social memory complex. This has been referred to in the previous material. The social memory complex is properly a fourth-density phenomenon.
removed
(04-18-2020, 11:33 PM)rinzler Wrote: [ -> ]I know we're headed into 4D STO but Ra's own planet Venus was a 3D STO planet.

It's not mostly human race who is responsible for the world we live in. There has been conditions that have been beyond our control and will. Therefore it is mostly the Orion 4D STS who made all the negativity
The negatives are certainly increasing the difficulty level of this game by a large margin. But it should not be forgotten that it is our collective choices that shapes this reality/illusion. If we were not so seduced by what the negatives are offering they would not have any power or influence.
3D is about making the choice to go either the STS route or the STO route. Earth has elements of both in order to allow us to choose. STS and STO begin in their full form from 4D.

The situation with Earth is caused by the illusion or veil of forgetting. It seems so real and so unbalanced to us because if it did not we would not be able to learn our lessons. 3D Earthis a school. Souls incarnated here at the beginning in Lemuria and Atlantis because the 3D human body allows us to feel emotions and learn the lessons that we would not if we stayed in the other dimensions. Incarnations continued in the human form we understand today. The physical human body and the mind allow us to react in the form of emotions and experience the heavy, painful 3D energy as a catalyst for spiritual growth and for those of us in STO to allow us to serve in a manner of our choosing. This mayhem of Earth is where we learn the lessons for soul progression.
@Patrick
It could also be said that by this very seduction we learn. On the other side of seduction or sleep, is awakening. This I see as a natural progression in Man's evolution.
To put it all in the most simple terms; we are seeing the polarities play out now more than ever. I would also say, this to, is the natural order of progression. For one to see the polarities in the open and expressing themselves in full.
Although, to be totally enthralled once awakened is also not a wise choice. To be educated is not an unbalanced way of being so as long as it does not consume every moment of one's days.
The patterns that are displayed at present I have come to understand is Man's karma out in the open for all to see in which healing can begin if one wishes to do so, as time on 3rd density planet earth draws to a close. In my opinion, if one were to evolve, the or each entity would have to witness the pain it has caused its fellow man even in the slightest.
The heading for this thread should read something slightly differently as the earth still loves, still nutures, still houses and clothes its inhabitants while it is mankind who has become like a parasite upon her surface. I am not saying that we are all STS but the gravity of the situation that plays out currently shows where man has pooled large amounts of karma and to me, it really cannot be denied; or else we also deny that we are capable of any bad thoughts, words or deeds.
Yes and when you add on top of that that the more often opportunities to progress are rejected the conditions changes so that it becomes ever harder to progress.

Quote:20.17 Questioner: I’m assuming at the start of one of these cycles there could have been either a positive polarization that would generally occur over the 25 [thousand] years or a negative polarization. Is the reason for the negative polarization and the shortening of the cycle the influx of entities from Mars who had already polarized somewhat negatively?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. There was not a strong negative polarization due to this influx. The lessening of the life span was due primarily to the lack of the building up of positive orientation. When there is no progress those conditions which grant progress are gradually lost. This is one of the difficulties of remaining unpolarized. The chances, shall we say, of progress become steadily less.
Pages: 1 2