Bring4th

Full Version: Is anybody here a healer?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been suffering for a while now and I've had reoccurring dreams of the same demon tormenting me. I've had a long history going back into my childhood with that and over the years I've sort of accumulated negative thoughtforms which. Basically a friend of mine told me to look for someone who knows stuff about entity attachments. Could someone perhaps rid me of it or help me to? I should probably mention back then when I was still a kid I reached out for higher beings to give me magical power. I don't even know why I did what I did it was so stupid but I eventually ended up with an imaginary friend that has turned into a voice and now turned out to be a tormenting demon or thoughtform. Though in the dream it looked pretty real and seemed to have a mind if it's own. This entity has a large degree of control over me. Probably should mention that I do hear a voice. It speaks to me regularly telling me what to do but mostly just tricking and confusing me. I had several dreams of being attacked in the void..and then it basically telling me that in this lifetime I'm it's property and I should do what it says otherwise I'd simply suffer and make most spiritual progress. It tries to lure me into the negative with a lot of temptations. It has a dark clouds body with no meaningfully looking limbs(almost as if he wears a robe) but it's face is there and it looks very scary and ugly..like that of the guy in the movie scream. Probably a bad example. But the teeth are also crooked. The eyes were human looking. It spends most of it's time tormenting me in my dreams and then in my daily life. I guess now it's a bit easier to understand my situation. Feels like hell and I swear sometimes it's like I can feel the lower realms because I'm vibrationally so low. Having a voice in your head 24/7 isn't great. I've tried for years to get rid of it. I tried everything and nothing worked.
I read you can identify certain entities this way so this is the reason I'm writing this down if anybody knows it.
I hope someone here knows how to get rid of it or could help me do so.
I'm not a healer, but people recommend Black Tourmaline for dealing with negative entities.

Not sure if that helps.
I'm no expert, but I've dealt a couple times with sleep paralysis and "shadow people", a couple days ago a real nasty experience where it was on top of me try'na lock face with me and suck my soul out or some such bullshit. It was pretty disturbing, but I'm sort of used to life being f***** up and disturbing, so it didn't bother me much thinking about it when it was over. I would theorize that my case and yours are most likely thought-form entities that are more a part of our own baggage that's taken on a life of its own than any external entities. I will be doing some more research, but working on the self as best as possible seems to be the best solution to these sorts of issues.

Your particular experience reminds me of something mentioned in a novel I read involving an FBI detective named Penderghast who uses Buddhist spiritual techniques and meditation to view certain things and help solve cases, some of which involve bad guys that are into the occult. One book involved a type of entity called a Tulpa in Tibetan tradition, which is a type of though form entity that partially looks like a cloud of black smoke. I did some searches, and some of the pictures I'm seeing look exactly like what you describe, even the face.

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]  [Image: bcc31fe84a75ecc327afc6deb671611afce57d46...9b5c_1.jpg]

I'm going to go digging a bit myself, but if you search the term "Tulpa", there is a lot of information out there. The main thing is that it is a thoughtform entity that one creates in their own mind that starts taking on a life of its own, rather than an external force. I hope this helps, though I can offer no easy solution. The best I can suggest is doing healing and shadow work, and to suggest that this thing doesn't control jack s*** unless you let it.
removed
I have had some pretty bad situations over the years, a lot more servere than yours sound. I went to a few healers and they helped for a while, but the problems continued. Then I crossed paths with a telepathic adept from a secret society who did the most profound blessing and healing on me, which has affected me for a couple of years. The best thing I did was to control the material that I was putting into my mind. I stopped reading conspiracy theories, stopped watching violent media of any sort and only focussed on the most loving positive spiritual figures like saints, sages and yogis. I distanced myself from all negative people in my life.

I then continued spiritual practices like meditation, mantra and prayer daily, staying as grounded and present and slowly things got better over a couple of years. I also started psychotherapy. I still do protection rituals daily. I experienced first hand that these work and the positve spiritual entities started blocking the voices, nightmares energies and attacks that I was enduring. They started showing up in my nightmares and protecting me. This spiritual battle turned into the greatest teaching I have received.

If you are having such problems I would reccomend starting spiritual practices slowly and seeking experienced advice.

I agree with Agua, I realised over the couple of years that all the negativity I was holding was linked to past abusive relationships and my own karma. As I healed these over a couple of years the negative attacks are more rare now.
Reading about Hindu ghosts [bhoots] and Middle Eastern/Persian ghosts Djinn/Genies will tell you one thing they have in common.
They are horrified of iron objects.
Why?
Maybe this is less true for hematite and pyrite or only partially, but Magnetite, lodestone, ilmenite all have a magnetic force.
I told a friend one day who was unsuccessfully trying to describe the Akashic record to me why are all these beings said to be afraid of iron? Its so strange that at Teotihuacan and Olmec ritual centers there have been plenty of caches of hematite/pyrite/magnetite/lodestone/ilmenite all discovered coated on the walls or dumped in piles like they were a part of some mystic treasury. Why? Whyyy?

"Cuz they get absorbed in to them"
he said. It all made sense, just like a ghostbuster.
"Hmm, I am intrigued, since you know that, and it's rare someone gives me info on these kinds of things...tell me more...what is useful?"
Friend: "Well in alchemy it's taught that dark objects absorb energies..and bright colored objects shine light in to places." Amethyst, sapphire, for example
As for black tourmaline which has been mentioned in this thread, well that could be an explanation for why so many European wizards/mystics thought it was useful. In the same way wearing a black shirt absorbs heat, a black tourmaline absorb negativity from phantoms. They hate it. It banishes them. Also I remember about the ionizing properties of heat used with terminated tourmaline. I'm not sure necessarily what that means in this context but they do have properties of repelling and attracting objects like ash and dust.

There's also the fact that straight black objects in nature are pretty rare. Most wouldn't give it any thought, but generally..other than obsidian, or jet, straight glossy black objects are not very common. Jet and obsidian aren't common. Tourmaline isn't really common, it's available but not really a common geological thing. Onyx is dyed black. So a stone with the heat-absorbing properties of a tourmaline or lodestone would be pretty rare back then. Copal incense is also very purifying.
Black tourmaline is special to me, I always appreciate its recommendation by others. I would agree, and echo what Agua has said.

That being said, I have some experience with dealing with 'shadow fragments', soul fragments which have become alienated and as it appears, to have taken on a being of their own, actually fueled by our shadows.

Something a friend said to me once has always stuck with me, and that is that "the shadow self can be so alien as to seem like a demon trying to possess you". I think this is definitely true.

What I would examine first and foremost is the energy which started this whole experience. You sought power. What did you seek power for? Did you ever obtain it or feel that desire resolved? These desires could be fueling this fragmentation.

The divide there could be in the belief that you need to gain power, or that you lack power. That is the void which creates the fragment, the gap if you will.
I think it's notable that haunted places are never haunted by happy spirits. It's always some person that died in a terrible way that did not find peace in their death. I don't mean to bring clownvirus in to every topic but damn, I can't imagine what kind of thoughts people were having as they passed. From this bizarro thing only a handful really knows the origins of. Imagine our world being haunted by all those restless spirits, thousands more every day X.x

Wat place is haunted by happy ghosts? I can't think of any.

Hindus cremate people so the bhoot in the dead body doesn't haunt anyone. There's no place for crazy people to do their occult practices if a person is cremated.
One alternate idea is the ancestors from one's genetic lines hanging around a person.

My friend, Kelly, wrote a book called "Keys to Unlocking Your Inner Power," within which she talked about an ancestor altar. She said that when you begin to evolve far enough and shine brightly (I am paraphrasing here) those in your genetic lines are attracted to your light. This can make things chaotic. Her suggestion is an ancestor altar, where the ancestors can be near you but not inadvertently interfering with your energy field.

On the altar represent each line (father and mother) with a photo or something that represents them. If you don't know your parents, just pick something that represents each genetic line. Offer a little food at the altar dedicated to them, so they don't zap your own energy (again inadvertently). She goes on to say that you can make additional offerings to them at the altar and the like. The first thing though is to establish a dedicated place for them.

I have kept an ancestor altar since I first read her book. I just put a slice of apple or a walnut or something at it. Beyond bringing order to your space if indeed there is activity from the ancestors, it reminds one to be grateful for family and the generations of DNA that contributed to who you are in this world.
It is several weeks after your original post... I can only offer this:

If it is not a part of your own psyche or spiritual path, if it is truly an external force that is dictating to you -- an attempt to combat them directly will only work if you are adept at such warfare already. You have to be capable on that path before you can find any security on that front.

Try what others have said with regard to surrounding yourself with positive imagery, messaging, beliefs. That surely will benefit you regardless of the underlying causes for this torment you are experiencing.

Please ignore this unless it feels good to you.

Peace
(04-20-2020, 06:09 AM)Agua Wrote: [ -> ]An example:
Many years ago, a very dark and dangerous entity kept visiting me as soon as I turned of the lights. The entity seemed to attack me, it tried to enter my body and my whole system.
I was fighting it for some time, because I feared to be taken over by a dark entity.
Long story short:
At some point I decided to not fight anymore.
I allowed the entity to come closer. As I did this, the entity wasnt that dark anymore. I stopped resisting and allowed it to enter me.
When it entered me, I realized that it has always been a part of me, but I had rejected it.
I found out, that it appeared to be dark and evil, because very early in my life, my family judged my very aliveness as evil and threatening, because they had difficulty handling it.
So I accepted that judgement, judged this „aspect“ of mine in the same way and rejected it, I seperated from it.

Amazing and beautiful, Agua. Thank you for sharing that. 
(04-19-2020, 07:15 PM)rinzler Wrote: [ -> ]I've been suffering for a while now and I've had reoccurring dreams of the same demon tormenting me. I've had a long history going back into my childhood with that and over the years I've sort of accumulated negative thoughtforms which. Basically a friend of mine told me to look for someone who knows stuff about entity attachments. Could someone perhaps rid me of it or help me to? I should probably mention back then when I was still a kid I reached out for higher beings to give me magical power. I don't even know why I did what I did it was so stupid but I eventually ended up with an imaginary friend that has turned into a voice and now turned out to be a tormenting demon or thoughtform. Though in the dream it looked pretty real and seemed to have a mind if it's own. This entity has a large degree of control over me. Probably should mention that I do hear a voice. It speaks to me regularly telling me what to do but mostly just tricking and confusing me. I had several dreams of being attacked in the void..and then it basically telling me that in this lifetime I'm it's property and I should do what it says otherwise I'd simply suffer and make most spiritual progress. It tries to lure me into the negative with a lot of temptations. It has a dark clouds body with no meaningfully looking limbs(almost as if he wears a robe) but it's face is there and it looks very scary and ugly..like that of the guy in the movie scream. Probably a bad example. But the teeth are also crooked. The eyes were human looking. It spends most of it's time tormenting me in my dreams and then in my daily life. I guess now it's a bit easier to understand my situation. Feels like hell and I swear sometimes it's like I can feel the lower realms because I'm vibrationally so low. Having a voice in your head 24/7 isn't great. I've tried for years to get rid of it. I tried everything and nothing worked.
I read you can identify certain entities this way so this is the reason I'm writing this down if anybody knows it.

You have given permission for that entity to attach to you. Once you retract that permission and break the contract, they won't be able to stay. The reason why they are freaking you out and messing with you, is that once your vibrations lower to a certain point in fear/paranoia/emotional disruption, then they can break open the gates manually and you can no longer banish them.

In such cases, just call on an outside force power and give them permission to temporarily remove the entity/entrapment system. Michael is the one that specializes in these cases, rather than Yeshua. You can also open a portal and give my Higher Self permission to work remotely there.

Because you made this post, you are not as controlled as you or it thinks. I see it now.

Thanks for the details, even if you don't ever read this, that entity is now Known to the Divine. These "shadows" are sort of like fuel pumps and relays for their masters. They gather energy but most of it goes elsewhere and higher up the chain. So long as they hide out in humans and behind them as hostages, they think they are safe from regathering to Source. Once they are detected, it will become increasingly difficult for them to use hosts.
(04-20-2020, 06:09 AM)Agua Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Rinzler,
if you are looking for a „ quick fix“ there is nothing I could offer.
I also doubt any real healer can offer a quick fix here, although quite a few might claim to be able.
I have dealt with some entity attachments in my work and much much more with what seems to be an attachment.

From my experience I would say that more than 90% of what is perceived as an external entity in fact is a projection of aspects of ours that we reject. You can send them away as often as you want, since they are a part of you they keep returning.
In those cases where its really an attachment, people almost 98% of the tome refuse to let the entity go when you work on that.
This is because the entity came due to an invitation, due to a need. It fullfills an important function then and you have to develop that which the entity provides first, otherwise you keep clinging to it.
In many other vases, the entity protects you from something inside of you that you dont want to face and deal with, in those cases you first have to at least initially deal with what it hides in order to let the entity go.

In some cases its not an attachment but an energetic attack.
In that case you can enter a „magical“ fight which you in the long run always will lose. You cannot just „make it go away“.
In such a situation it is crucial to find out at which point the attack „hits“ you, this is always something that is already present in you, then the attack will reenforce it.
The only way to get rid of that is to heal that very point, if you do that, you can actually use any attack in your favour, because it shows you where you need to heal.

I believe it is very helpful to discern between perception and interpretation.
You experience something, but you dont know what it is.
There is a tendency to interpret this, but the interpretation usually is wrong.
No matter how convinceable this interpretation may sound to you, how much it may fir a hidden agenda of yours, it does not serve you.
If its not the truth but a distorted interpretation, you keep working on the „wrong thing“, and this un-necessarily just extends your suffering.

So, in my experience, its helpful to realize, that what you believe it to be is an interpretation and not necessarily the truth.
Be open to expand your view.

An example:
Many years ago, a very dark and dangerous entity kept visiting me as soon as I turned of the lights. The entity seemed to attack me, it tried to enter my body and my whole system.
I was fighting it for some time, because I feared to be taken over by a dark entity.
Long story short:
At some point I decided to not fight anymore.
I allowed the entity to come closer. As I did this, the entity wasnt that dark anymore. I stopped resisting and allowed it to enter me.
When it entered me, I realized that it has always been a part of me, but I had rejected it.
I found out, that it appeared to be dark and evil, because very early in my life, my family judged my very aliveness as evil and threatening, because they had difficulty handling it.
So I accepted that judgement, judged this „aspect“ of mine in the same way and rejected it, I seperated from it.

When the entity approaches you, you can state that you allow it to enetr you if its for your highest good.

In Ayahuasca work, shamans deal with that all the time. Entities seem to approach you.
You never know what they are, helpful spirits, guides, aspects of yoursel, shadow self, or maybe dark entities.
As soon as it provokes fear, you see it as something dark, but actually you almost never see it as it really is, when you first encounter it.

They always ask for guidance and say to the energy:
„If you are medicine, enter me, if not, go away“

Probably not what you wanted to hear, but this is my experience with that phenomenon.

Much of what Agua says here checks out. There are only a few points of difference I have: 1) it is 100% of the time internal. Not 90%. There is NO EXTERNAL REALITY. Just a mirror showing what is inside. This is all a dream and your awareness experiences the perspective of every dream character. The only true sense of self in that awareness is a sense of "I am" the rest is subject to inevitable change and is not the true self.

2) interpretation is not "unreal" Interpretation is in fact a very powerful act of creation. The entity is a dark entity because it is mirroring your interpretation of reality back to you. It is a large infinity. We have the divine right to move between whatever parts of infinity we choose. This is called "manifestation" and "Law of Attraction" by new age types, but it is essentially just making a choice. The difference is how conscious and aware we are of the choice and how unconscious and unaware we are. It is a dream. Dream lucidly and you have the power to alter your experience. Lucidity comes with awareness, which is why Agua's advice is very solid.

One thing I have just begun learning lately which is said to help develop awareness is a Toltec meditation called the Gateway of Light Meditation Technique.

It goes like this:

"The GOL meditation is just sitting or standing, hands just about a foot apart palms facing each other and elbows near the sides near the liver and spleen areas on the right and left side. Remain still. The meditation is forming the sense of energy between the hands. Feel the density that builds up. Feel the pulse that builds up. Those are the emanations of force that exude from you. That’s the GoL."

Also, I was told to do it with my eyes closed so that I may be impressed subjectively. You do it until you are done. There is no "set" time for doing it. This builds awareness of something called the "Unified Field" which in Toltec Death Defier tradition is seen as the "true gateway" for perception rather than indigo or violet ray chakra points. I dunno if I will find myself agreeing with that, but I can't deny it brings results for the Death Defiers in their path to adepthood. It's easy enough to do and it's useful for building awareness. Can't hurt to incorporate.

I would recommend maybe invoking a deity who can protect you, but Agua makes a good point about something else coming along eventually until you face it. Besides I'm not psychically developed enough for evocation yet, so I cant help you much there.

Invocation is simpler to do. Just draw a sigil, rune or symbol that properly represents said entity and say that through the sigil/rune/symbol you inhale into every pore, every cell, every molecule and every particle of your body, X attribute of X entity, until each pore, cell, molecule and particle of your entire body is filled up completely to the brim and then grows in intensity with every inhalation. What I like to do is take a collection of these symbols and breath them in through one of my COVID masks while I walk about the house. It works. Trust me. Especially if these entities have been reaching out to you.

I suggest Shiva and Kali.

Kali is a Death Goddess and will help kill that which is in need of dying.
And Shiva is a god of destruction who basically does the same thing.

Say that you inhale Shiva and Kali's divine destruction of that which must be destroyed for you to progress towards the becoming of your highest self through each inhalation. That wouod be most in alignment with your RHP goals.

It works pretty well after a while. You DEFINITELY notice internal shifts taking place. Keep in mind that this must be done with INTENT. What they will destroy will most likely be your illusory and/or self limiting beliefs. Give it some time, you will notice a difference.

You may also wanna look up yogic "surrendering" exercises you can do where you surrender whatever emotions you want to get rid of up to source. Beware however that this can for some run the risk of creating a sense of depersonalization. If you notice that happening, cease practicing it. I do not care for these exercises personally, but they are good STO/RHP exercises if thats your thing.

There is also a mantra for surrendering fear up to source: "Shante preshante sarva baya upasha mani swaha"

Do that if you want. Also look up the Maha Mtryunjaya mantra. It's a powerful physical and emotional healing mantra. Look up proper pronunciation on YouTube. It will take practice to get the hang of.

There is also Ganga Pujas, where you find a spot by a flowing river and pluck petals or leaves from a branch, place the thoughts, bad memories etc., that you want rid of in them, and offer them to the river, another yogic practice.

An idea just occurred to me... Why not find healing deities and onvoke their divine healing power? The Norse goddess Eir will probably work. Just need her rune...

And here it is:

https://i.etsystatic.com/12973115/r/il/8...2_9l06.jpg

And here's a nicer version of her rune:

https://cdn11.bigcommerce.com/s-pn5b75jm...71.jpg?c=2

Simplified version:

https://www.d20radio.com/main/wp-content...78x381.jpg

I'm TOTALLY going to use that from now on. Dunno why I didn't think of it sooner.

Speaking of working with astral/etheric entities, take a MODERATE amount of mushrooms (1-2 grams ought to be enough) and as you wait for them to kick in, pray to an astral entity interested in working with you for whatever you need. In this case, healing.

Again, Eir would probably be a good choice. The sun goddess Amaterasu has been calling lately however and from what I've been gathering, she might be able to help too, in her own way. She is well known for her incredibly positive and virtuous nature.

I worked with Astarte and King Belial when I did it.

Trust me, without the spirits these hallucinogenic drugs are nothing. Or close enough to it to pale in comparison anyway.

Astarte did some MAJOR healing that was indescribable. I would HIGHLY recommend asking for her help! She might not fix everything 100 percent, bit she can certainly do a lot of help for you. She did for me. It thank her fpr that.

King Belial, well... He did what he's known for LOL.

He got me off my ass haha. King Belial rules! Although he's more of a sort of "life coach meets drill instructor meets stern dad" kind of entity. Great for helping with goals in the material world, and can also help in other ways too. Dont expect him to sugar coat ANYTHING. He tells it like he sees it. Blunt and direct and stoic. But he can be harsh if he deems it necessary. I most liken him to a drill instructor, except without the authoritarianism. Not what you need for your situation, but definitely someone to keep in mind. Unverified Personal Gnosis lately has indicated him to actually be Set however, and I have decided to work with his Egyptian parental archetype. Set is now my patron deity. Set is not evil, as perceived. He has been slandered badly for quite some time. He is much more positive than his demonic form as King Belial, and I am guessing more powerful. Not that King Belial is necessarilky malevolent. Just hardassed.

Recommended entities:

Any healing entity, such as Eir.

Any death deity, such as Kali, Shiva or Santa Muerte.

A love deity such as Astarte or Aphrodite or Hathor or something. Not Eros though. He's more about lust I hear. Although now that I think about it, if one is looking to get laid, invoking thenlikes of Prince Sitri, Eros, Asmodeus, Sargatanas, etc. van be useful! I shall consider that as well...

Anyway, who else?

Possibly somebody like Amaterasu, cause she's powerful, she's very positive and caring and because she is a keeper of divine universal knowledge, rivalling Metatron.

Speaking of which, I forgot to mention Celestials. You guys in the RHP circles tend to love Angels.

Archangel Raphael is most known for healing.

In terms of protection, Archangel Michael is known for his protective qualities and for being quite powerful in that regard.

The LBPR cam work for protection but the ritual is frankly not necessary. Just summon them with intent and they will come. Angels and archangel seem to serve Source itself, which means they serve the godhead within YOU.

This is why they are just as willing to work with dark adepts along the Left Hand Path as they are with positive adepts along the RHP.

If you summon them, they will come. Might be a good idea to use Raphael's sigil then now that I think about it.

Note to self: add Eir and Raphael to invocation mask...

and

Make other masks for other purposes: Sex and romance, fighting ability, creativity, etc.

Anyway,

Hope that helps.

Oh wait. I just remembered. He blocked me. Right. Well, hope someone else finds this helpful then, cause I already went through the trouble of writing this s***. I'm not gonna bother deleting it after all that. Is it a sunken cost fallacy? Yes. Do I give a s***? No.

EDIT: Revisions made. Spelling errors and annoying autocorrections fixed. A few new things added in.

Peace.
That was interesting, Evolving Phoenix, thanks.
Revised my post. Spelling errors and autocorrections kinda hurt the clarity of some of my information. Added a few extra bits as well...
(04-19-2020, 07:15 PM)rinzler Wrote: [ -> ]I've been suffering for a while now and I've had reoccurring dreams of the same demon tormenting me. I've had a long history going back into my childhood with that and over the years I've sort of accumulated negative thoughtforms which. Basically a friend of mine told me to look for someone who knows stuff about entity attachments. Could someone perhaps rid me of it or help me to? I should probably mention back then when I was still a kid I reached out for higher beings to give me magical power. I don't even know why I did what I did it was so stupid but I eventually ended up with an imaginary friend that has turned into a voice and now turned out to be a tormenting demon or thoughtform. Though in the dream it looked pretty real and seemed to have a mind if it's own. This entity has a large degree of control over me. Probably should mention that I do hear a voice. It speaks to me regularly telling me what to do but mostly just tricking and confusing me. I had several dreams of being attacked in the void..and then it basically telling me that in this lifetime I'm it's property and I should do what it says otherwise I'd simply suffer and make most spiritual progress. It tries to lure me into the negative with a lot of temptations. It has a dark clouds body with no meaningfully looking limbs(almost as if he wears a robe) but it's face is there and it looks very scary and ugly..like that of the guy in the movie scream. Probably a bad example. But the teeth are also crooked. The eyes were human looking. It spends most of it's time tormenting me in my dreams and then in my daily life. I guess now it's a bit easier to understand my situation. Feels like hell and I swear sometimes it's like I can feel the lower realms because I'm vibrationally so low. Having a voice in your head 24/7 isn't great. I've tried for years to get rid of it. I tried everything and nothing worked.
Hi rinzler, 
I'm learning how to heal, and I can send you love. In turn you can also send love to this entity you perceive.I like the replies viewing the entity through the lense of oneness and acceptance.
Best of luck! ♥️
The banishing ritual of the lesser pentagram seems to help clear the area of negative entities.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIy-svRbcBM

Also doing Ra's garlic cleanse - http://www.lawofonesociety.com/index.php...-and-water

I also recommend this passage from Qu'o on Angels - https://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/i..._0212.aspx

Specifically, the part about asking for Angels to participate in your life and the use of water in healing.

"There are two basic energies which angels have to offer. One is the simple energy of love itself and the other is a feeling of safety, which could be called a healing energy. Both of those aspects are the resources which angels have to offer. Angels also have connections with the four elements and the four directions [2] so that as you become more and more aware of the correspondences between certain archangels and certain energies, certain powers and certain directions, you become more able to cleanse your habitation or the area around you with the help of the archangels.

As this instrument mentioned before the meditation began, it is critical, if you wish to work with angels, to thank them, and to ask them to participate in your life, to be with you and to share their love and their healing and their feeling of safety. If you do not ask them, they cannot break free will. Therefore, it is important to remember each day to thank the angels that are around you and to ask them to continue helping you.

One way that this instrument and the one known as Jim ask for the angels’ help is when they bathe, for angels are very good at magnetizing such substances as water or oil. And if asked, angels can place healing energy into the bathwater or shower so that the water carries the vibration of love and of healing. This is also true of substances such as food. If you ask the angels to help with the preparation of a food, they are able to help you magnetize love into the food. Homely chores such as chopping wood or cleaning house are ennobled by the angels as they aid you in magnetizing love to the motions that you make with your body and the thoughts that you think with your mind."
Check for my thread on the Corkboard I'm sure i can be of some help

What you're going through is Mind–body dualism. You can research it but I can assure you that this entity is within yourself and what you are feeling are manifestations of your desires and fears. Just give in for a bit.. teach and learn like Ra.
I learned through faith over my life that I have a past incantation... and he is a poet named Catullus we are the SAME person body and mind but I have no previous "life" memories I just remember him teaching me as a kid.. Which seems similar to your predicament.
From what I can tell you are a newly awakened positive and it is at this critical juncture that negative 4th density beings will greet you in an attempt to either turn or neutralize you.

Realize that you and these negatives are one in the same. Tell them you do not want their service of separation. Bid them well and tell them to leave you be.

I can do nothing without your permission, but I may be able to help energetically. I imagine the "armor of light" as Ra says around myself, you should do the same. However I can also assist remotely to setup such protections.

Edit: Actually it seems your friend no longer bothers you.(you figured it out how to handle it) Let me know if you need further assistance.