Bring4th

Full Version: Balancing Grounding with Seeking
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Post Removed.
Ahh, I'd never watched your videos before! It's great to actually see and hear you! BigSmile A couple of thoughts on your video: The force of creation, or the great original thought, is at all times flowing from the center. I imagine that when you use your body to shape energy like that, you're molding something beautiful out of a stream that's already there, already flowing. What you do reminds me of what the logoi do on a larger scale. They take the light from the logos "above" them and further refine it, even creating "isolated" matrices like you perform. I know from what you've posted here that you've been on an incredible journey into the depths of mind, viewing the creation of this region of the universe as it is contained inside you. So I know that because of this experience, you're able to give this creative process a physical analog like you do in the video, shaping metaphysical light. What you're doing here seems to be like 5th density work. Logic, communication, symbols, language, working in isolation, shaping light. But 5th density work is dangerous if not balanced with 4th density love. I think if you don't remember to have compassion upon yourself as you practice this, you may fall into a negative rut. I'm sorry if it's inappropriate to guess where you are on your spiritual path or what you should be doing. I only say this because I have compassion for you as a fellow student of the Ra material and a human being. And that is what I would do if I found myself moving into that sort of energy work. Always balance myself with compassion.

My question to you is, how does this empower your current third density seeking experience? How do you find it useful in your everyday dealings with catalyst? Also, what do you suppose the channeling of the strange language is? Does it resonate with the particular energy of your creation at that time? Does it enforce it or add meaning? Or does it simply help you get into a mindset more conducive to shaping light?

Also, a comment on technique from a person who's never even scratched the surface of that sort of energy work (lol to point out the irony): I see that you give simple, linear commands to program the isolated matrices that you conceive, such as "autobalance" or "add humility". Just like programming a three dimensional computer. I wonder though, if what you're doing is taking an immensely powerful and streamlined subconscious process, highlighting a small portion of it, and bringing that portion up to speak it out loud and have it affect your creation. Does that make sense? I wonder if the commands are necessary, is what I'm saying. Can't it be done by channeling the subconscious creative process which is already whole, rather than chopping it up and making portions of it linear? For example, when I visualize something, it's just there. It comes from the subconscious, which is able to create vast and intricate fields without any input from the conscious mind. To visualize, I don't have to say "Lighten the picture. Add trees. Rotate view." etc.

(11-14-2010, 11:23 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Everyone,

I haven't been so active as of late on the forum. I have been doing a lot of grounding, building protection around me, and seeking. I have minimized my amount of time online, to help with my recovery from a challenging couple of weeks.

Curious, what do you think of as grounding? Personally, how do you ground yourself?

Gemini Wolf Wrote:I am still sending my good intention to everyone on the forum. I am on some medication to help stabilize my mind, and that's a good thing. Eventually I foresee that I won't need the meds, but for now, they provide a buffer of time so my mind doesn't shift too far off track.

I thank you for your good intentions! I've always been a guy who doesn't like "regular" or "normal" healing practices such as pain meds, anti-depressants, or what have you. I think they introduce an unnecessary and often harmful chemical agent into a system that, with the right intention, should always be able to heal itself with direction from the "person behind the wheel". So, from my point of view, I hope that you come to a point soon where you can release the burden of having to have unnaturally introduced chemicals swarming around your brain. But, on the other hand, I'm happy to see that you report that they're helping you.

Gemini Wolf Wrote:So I am experiencing time distortions. If I play a song for instance, by about 15 seconds to 3 minutes, I no longer remember even starting the song. So my perception of the song is that it's been playing forever.

Before I was always focused on what the future might bring, or worries of the past. Now, I am pretty much in a timeless state. Though I do get bored because my attention span fades at around the 15 second mark. So if I'm sitting outdoors, I don't know if I had been sitting for 10 mins or an hour. This introduces some boredom, so I have to go do something else every so often.

That sounds to me like a memory problem, rather than distorted time experience.

Gemini Wolf Wrote:For me, the veil is very thin. I have the thoughts that at a higher level, everything is ok, as it should be, same as what Ra taught. It's affected my sexuality as well, not having any feelings or urges in that regard for the last month. But I like it like this, at least till I eventually find a relationship.

I believe the veil is the same for everyone. I think it's a part of the planet's magnetic field that interacts with our brains. It's my opinion that since everyone's built a little differently, the veil could be lighter for some, but not by a significant amount. I do think that the veil is temporarily permeable with a combination of intent and adepthood. (Those times where the veil is pierced being intelligently and precisely woven into the life experience of the individual by the higher self.

Gemini Wolf Wrote:And I'm seeing a weekly counselor, and also a psychiatrist, so we're changing up my meds to find a better combination. The ones I'm on now cause dry mouth and foggy-headedness. I can't remember things for long. But what better way to really be in the now as to not remember the recent past, and not worry about the future.

I wonder if what you describe here sexuality, as well as the "ADHD" symptoms above, are side effects of the meds, as you may suspect. I have my own suspicions that the meds they would put a person in your situation on would be those that numb the finer senses, inhibiting higher brain functions to bring you down to a so-called comfortable level. However, to you, I don't think said level would be at all comfortable, due to your natural tendencies to be in touch with the finer senses and higher thought processes, like most of us who are drawn to the Ra material. Smile

I do agree with what you say about it being easier to be in the now! That would be so... haha! However, I would point out that an aspect of being a conscious co-creator is not so much not worrying about the future, but rather "grasping the needle(of the compass) and pointing it in the right direction" as Ra says.

Gemini Wolf Wrote:It has been my good urge to be able to teach others. One must be careful what they teach. It's going to take me time to learn how to talk in riddles so that the deeper teachings can be said. Adding to the mystery of creation is something I believe increases spiritual mass and is a good thing. It empowers the seekers, while not causing unnecessary distortions with everyone else.

The thing that comes to my mind here is the Law of Confusion. I believe that's why Jesus and the Buddha spoke in parables. It takes concepts that an initiated person could work with directly, and translates them, in a beautiful and natural way, into concepts that can be easily grasped by a third density mind. A linear story, beginning, middle, end.
Good points Aaron!

Yeah, when I did the apparant 5D work, it's so easy for the mind to slip. I kept myself from going too far
with words such as HUMILITY. That for me was the best balancer. I also did INDIVIDUALIZE ME to separate
myself from the god powers when they were too much and I could no longer keep a mental balance.
That command allows me to create an individualized portion of myself and project my consciousness into it.
But because of Unity, our energy activities being growing on their own as creation seeks to expand itself.

Aaron: How do you find it useful in your everyday dealings with catalyst? Also, what do you suppose the channeling of the

strange language is? Does it resonate with the particular energy of your creation at that time? Does it enforce it or add

meaning? Or does it simply help you get into a mindset more conducive to shaping light?

I have a lot more confidence now in 3rd. I am better able to see patterns. I don't fall so much into the
story, which is distraction. My actions now I know how they cause distortions, so I seek to
eat, move, think, in ways that minimize distortions.

My understanding was the language is ancient egyptian because of my work with Ra. I can say this because
creation is aware enough to compensate for these minor distortions. They no longer rock my world,
but I still have responsibility to everyone to not cause unneeded distortions.
Yes, I can get captivated in the speaking. I've tuned in another channeled other languages such as
a very difficult linguistic alien language. I have an audio recording of my experiences in that.

Yes, my experiences and language do enforce my 3d experience. For example, I found that if I know
what I'm saying, just by consciously experiencing the meaning, it changes the outcome. If you are aware,
then the result changes. I trust that the language that comes through is good. I get a good feeling about it,
and by not knowing, it can effect change without changing the outcome because I'm not aware of what's being said.
Meaning comes from letting the language flow, and then basking in the outcome.
I also daily ask the field "how can things get even better?" and the Universe continues to surprise me.

Your shaping light analogy is dead on. It didn't click like that before. There is a limit to how much light
I can shape, and it falls into the mystery-clad beingness of the universe. I set my intention and let
the Universe work.

Ultimately the commands aren't necessary, but for me they demonstrate structure in the field that I need.
By speaking, I make my intent clear. But everyone experiences the field differently. It's my song to the Universe.
Because of Unity the field and creation grew so quickly that verbal commands were needed.
If I didn't use commands, my other option was to channel the energies through myself, which isn't always good.
At the peak of my experience, my body contorted and I screamed out. I also experienced adoration of Creation.

Aaron: Curious, what do you think of as grounding? Personally, how do you ground yourself?

During my experience, my grounding was with humility and individualizing myself.
I don't use the indiviuduaize me unless it's urgent, like growing out of control.
I find it can burn bridges that are difficult to return to. You're separating yourself.
Now, I go outside and walk barefoot in the grass, or lie on the ground.
When I wake up from sleep, I'm well grounded.
Gemini Wolf Wrote:But because of Unity, our energy activities being growing on their own as creation seeks to expand itself.

Could you clarify this sentence? I can't grasp it.

Gemini Wolf Wrote:I have a lot more confidence now in 3rd. I am better able to see patterns. I don't fall so much into the
story, which is distraction. My actions now I know how they cause distortions, so I seek to
eat, move, think, in ways that minimize distortions.

So what you're saying is, your incredible journey helped lessen the illusion's overall grasp on your life? I can relate to you about confidence raising! A huge portion of my self-confidence comes from the I AM presence.

The story itself I see as necessary. Necessary for souls to develop through third density, even us who are probably wanderers. Falling into the story, however, is distraction, but distraction from what? For me, if I fell into the story, it would be a distraction from being able to keep an open heart, sending love out to where it is needed and teach/learning with radiancy of being.

I don't think it's possible while here in third density to see the distortions that ripple out from our every thought and action. (nor am I saying that you're saying it's possible lol) Keeping that in mind, I would put the minimization of distortions as a low-level priority in this life mission where the goal is to learn to love while in distortion and make a whole lot of mistakes while you're at it. One thing I've discovered over the past three days is that holding yourself to a standard is a surefire way to make sure you're always disappointed in yourself. Thinking, "ok I'm gonna reach this or that level of consciousness" or "I'm going to radiate this kind of energy all day" just blocks your own path. I think that might be applicable to trying to move through life in a way that minimizes distortion. You may be setting yourself up to fail.

Gemini Wolf Wrote:Meaning comes from letting the language flow, and then basking in the outcome.
I also daily ask the field "how can things get even better?" and the Universe continues to surprise me.

Your shaping light analogy is dead on. It didn't click like that before. There is a limit to how much light
I can shape, and it falls into the mystery-clad beingness of the universe. I set my intention and let
the Universe work.

That is profound. Smile

Gemini Wolf Wrote:Ultimately the commands aren't necessary, but for me they demonstrate structure in the field that I need.
By speaking, I make my intent clear. But everyone experiences the field differently. It's my song to the Universe.
Because of Unity the field and creation grew so quickly that verbal commands were needed.
If I didn't use commands, my other option was to channel the energies through myself, which isn't always good.
At the peak of my experience, my body contorted and I screamed out. I also experienced adoration of Creation.

I think I understand a little bit better now. Can you explain what you mean when you talk of Unity? What is that concept and how does it affect your work? Why is channeling the energies that forgo the use of verbal commands not always good? I wonder if this kind of work is taking a toll on your physical body. Which brings me to...

Gemini Wolf Wrote:During my experience, my grounding was with humility and individualizing myself.
I don't use the indiviuduaize me unless it's urgent, like growing out of control.
I find it can burn bridges that are difficult to return to. You're separating yourself.
Now, I go outside and walk barefoot in the grass, or lie on the ground.
When I wake up from sleep, I'm well grounded.

Walking barefoot in the grass I think is an excellent idea. Smile Too cold for that here now though lol. I would suggest this grounding meditation practice: Find a place outside or in front of a window (if it's cold!) to sit and connect with nature. I would also consider it a possibility to hold a rock or flower while I do this. Then just tune into the energy of the earth, being entirely receptive and in no way hasty. Realize that the earth is so much bigger than you, and nourishes you, and keeps you alive, and just sink and relax into its care, listening for what it has to say. Spend just a short moment in a timeless state of connected and humble communication with the planet that your body will someday go back into. It's incredibly healing. The planet loves us so much, it would heal all of our hurts in an instant if we gave ourselves full permission. At this point when you're silent and connected, it's a great time to ask your higher self if you're treading the most helpful path, and what you can do to improve. The answer will come through Gaia. Smile

Glad to hear you're sleeping well! Take care.
Below is my own experience. Yours might be different, so just take what works for you.

Let's see if I can talk about Unity without treading on the LOC.
I'll mystify it just a little. I'll let you form your own conclusion.
Keep the answer to yourself, but I do like to hear your feedback.
Keeping to yourself will allow the mystery to play out in the most harmonious way.

The combination of the 7 densities form THIS: _________________

THIS is larger a concept than a density.

THIS became intelligent by learning every energy pattern,
and gives every pattern an opportunity to learn itself and others.

THIS is made more wonderful by Unity.

My understanding is that the OOT could then be learned
by every energy pattern within THIS.

When every energy pattern in this is given OOT ability,
then THIS has Unity.

Unity is the next THIS.

Mover/Moved was the last THIS.

Thank you, and now I go playfully balance any distortions caused by my teaching. Can't get them all, but at least I can have fun doing so.
And regarding the pharmaceuticals I am on, I don't like them so much. But it is my best service to Creator, to go through this. I don't foresee being on them forever, as I read the field as not needing them for too long. Perhaps 3 months or so.

When we sacrifice, it builds spiritual mass, as does overcoming obstacles.

Brittany

This reminds me of a period I went through when I first began major seeking. Cohesive reality would simply break down in front of my eyes. I would look at a chair and perceive it as a jumping mass of particles. I would see streams of light floating through the air. I wasn't even able to use the word "I" because I had no concept of individuality. It took some work to bring myself back to a relatively solid perception, as I felt it would benefit my work on this planet if I worked with the current illusion we are in instead of spiraling out of it.

It is obvious that you have a tremendous gift, and I'm glad you've decided to share it with others!
Gemini Wolf Wrote:Keep the answer to yourself, but I do like to hear your feedback.

Feedback incoming! I think I will fill in the blank while reminding readers that what I say is from my own subjective understanding and could in fact be wrong.

Gemini Wolf Wrote:The combination of the 7 densities form THIS: _________________

THIS is larger a concept than a density.

THIS became intelligent by learning every energy pattern,
and gives every pattern an opportunity to learn itself and others.

THIS is made more wonderful by Unity.

Well, the most obvious answer would be "octave". But when you speak of it becoming intelligent, I can't help but think of what Ra says about infinity becoming intelligent. Ra makes mention several times to "the infinity of universes" present in the octave. So maybe the octave is inseparable from infinity. We can also replace the phrase "energy pattern" with "entity".

Is it made more wonderful by unity because of the fact that there are portions of the octave that experience unity? This unity is then a helpful inspirational force behind the evolution of some other entities. An example would be the Ra contact.

Gemini Wolf Wrote:My understanding is that the OOT could then be learned
by every energy pattern within THIS.

When every energy pattern in this is given OOT ability,
then THIS has Unity.

Unity is the next THIS.

Mover/Moved was the last THIS.

Thank you, and now I go playfully balance any distortions caused by my teaching. Can't get them all, but at least I can have fun doing so.

What is OOT?

I think I see what you're saying here with the one infinite creator using what it's learned from octave to octave. So, for these couple sentences, we can replace "THIS" with "discovered concept". Mover/moved was the discovered concept in the last octave. We can see how this entire octave is built using the tool of mover/moved. This existence relies on it. Every entity is both mover AND moved in this octave.

So, in this octave, the discovered concept is how moving entities serve themselves or others. In the next octave, every entity will be balanced in their serving of self and others. They will be both service to self AND others, and a new concept will be discovered. Unity is a fine term for entities who have mastered the concepts of STS and STO, as evidenced by Ra.

Have no fear of causing unnecessary distortions, my friend. I've come to these same conclusions before. I've just never shared them here.
OOT = One Original Thought

Now I can say Octave because creation is aware as you spoke it.
I couldn't mention it before because mention of Octave caused some strong ripples.

Think of the Octave and Densities like the rings on a tree. As you break through one ring, you experience the next Octave or discovered concept. You gain abilities and perceptions of a larger area.

Everyone here is so amazing in their depth of understanding. I see other posts by you all and I'm blown away by the insight. It goes beyond me.

My current state now, I have trouble grasping complex subjects like the other thread about censoring internet. It wakes me up to the fact that I know nothing, and I appreciate Creator even more.

Unity is also realized when all the balancers are active.

A balancer is an emotion that holds another emotion in perfect balance.

I can say this gratefully: The galaxy is held in balance by the mass of stars. Their pattern gives you a visual onto how spiritual mass is balanced according to the Logos.

When I came through my experience, I was on this planet and there were only a few stars out at night. I saw stars appearing as my spiritual mass began to balance itself.

So stars are balancers of spiritual mass from my experience. I am so grateful that I can even speak this.

Ok, I am no longer afraid of distortions, but more about causing undue concern in others.

Mover/moved, I can finally say, is the field itself. I push (move) on the field, and the field pushes back (moved).

When I first was at the state where I could touch on the Octaves, I peeked into the previous octave and got shaken so badly
because all the probability vectors began to collapse, and at Octave level, the purity of thought needed is insane.

Then I realized Octaves are protected by Law of Octaves or something like that. They were kept separate before,
but when I became aware of peeking to see what that octave was, Creation itself became aware, and so
Ra, and everyone could know it. Ra was extremely pleased as Ra became aware of the mover/moved Octave.
Not just the concept, but what it felt like. It felt like warm waves moving slowly through me.

Before the mover/moved Octave (or Ring), there were rings for the vertical and horizontal movement. Then before this was stillness.
Think of how still the stars are in relation to the galaxy. Creation wants to move toward stillness, from which the OOT gives us ability to have this stillness.

The octave before was 2 dimensional. It was only movement, horizontal and vertical.

I Thank GOD that I can talk about that now.

The Octave before was the formless probabilities.

I'll say it again because it's so amazing to be able to speak these words:
I push on the field, the field pushes back: mover/moved.

I'll see how the probablities of revealing that secret play out.
If it's ok, I can share more. But taking it easy.

Creation is made more wonderful by Unity because when entity learns something, every other entity can know that. It's like the 100th monkey, except on an energetic level. So shifts happen where things become easier, because another entity had learned how to do something better. Then BAM, I suddenly know a better way, because when any part of creation learns something in Unity, our command of things grows as well.

Unity allows things to become better, faster, and much more.

Meerie

(11-15-2010, 04:21 PM)Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]One thing I've discovered over the past three days is that holding yourself to a standard is a surefire way to make sure you're always disappointed in yourself. Thinking, "ok I'm gonna reach this or that level of consciousness" or "I'm going to radiate this kind of energy all day" just blocks your own path.

Absolutely, I agree! I realized that too... it is easy to fall into that trap and consciously want to be loving and bright all day and during the process oversee other, darker aspects of yourself that need to be taken care of.
Gemini, I think by talking of Unity you speak of the all-connectedness right?
Beautiful thread , I could listen to you all day long... too bad have to get back to work.
Perfect Meerie. It didn't connect for me before, but you're right about all-connectedness.

Every so often, usually a few times a day, I feel downloads coming into my 3rd eye.

If the teaching/wisdom is hard, it will feel like a marble being pushed into my brain.
Otherwise it's softer like butter being pushed in, and i usually integrate them in a minute or two.

When the download is coming in, I'll suddenly have a new realization, an aha moment at times.

I appreciate your compliments. I continue to send love and such to members of this forum.

I was sending love to the full Earth, but that sort of waters down my power for each person.
If I focus on a smaller population, it is more effective, so I chose this forum for sending love.
Too many hands in the cookie jar so to speak. It's hard to send cookies to billions,
and a few hundred is much easier to work with.

I can also only work as far as a person's free-will will balance with my sending.
That's about the balancers. The amount of positive I can do needs to be balanced with
an amount of negative.
For me, negative gets balanced through disturbing thoughts. I don't play into them,
but I allow them to express themselves without getting worked up.

Also, I find it gets windy when I have changes in my field. The wind is nature's way
of balancing distortions. We had some strong winds like 40 mph one day when I was
resolving a lot of issues.

Later if you notice it gets windy when you hold a certain thought or belief,
it very well could be your own balancing micro-climate.

Meerie

Interesting you talk about windy weather... after I had my "awakening" this spring, I found that almost every time I stepped outside, no matter how calm the weather was before, it would get windy. I would feel the wind on my face and I indulged in it.
I have always loved the wind and I figured it was natures way of showing me that I was connected with spirit.
Have you ever thought about writing a book about your experiences, Gemini? I do love how you put these things into words.
Blessings to you.
That makes me think of something I wrote at the start of my current 'awakening'

Close together yet miles apart
The span of a life in the beat of a heart.
The contrast so calm so still so blue,
Timeless forever expressed in a hue.
The white it stands brilliant enhanced by the light,
But so quickly it is eaten by the wind and the night.
The grey it blows high so heavy so full,
I feel its water is ready to spill.
How stunning the battle of grey vs light,
The wind and the waters as they drag in the night,
We wait for there power,
Their energy,
Their Storm,
In out tiny but magical human form

I love weather ;D

Meerie

you should write a book too @ndy... lovely!
Smile
Thanks @ndy. I find poetry to be a great medium for channelling. It comes from somewhere.
A lot of what I talk about is channeled. Later when I go back to read it, I sometimes don't remember writing it.

I've noticed my mood keeps changing. I'm not always in that receiving mode, and right now I'm having
a little trouble perceiving things. Like major cloud in the brain. Takes a consorted effort (if that's the right word)
to even type as my mind is somewhere else. But it's normal for me at least, just on the meds it's a little
more pronounced. It's the meds I'm on. I am slightly drowsy, but I sleep deeply.
I'll be on them for as long as Creator decides it's appropriate.

Well, re the book, when I write something on this forum for instance, it soon becomes outdated when
I have new experiences.

Lately I've been working on becoming more comfortable with my skills, and growing them.

I'm also working through a large degree of boredom.