Bring4th

Full Version: There's very useful info kill viruses related to the readings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This man Edgar Cayce is mentioned https://youtu.be/qbpg0DE_ilk I know it's mentioned in my other threads. But here's the thing is it will get lost in the context because they're very complicated subjects . he was interested in Copper crystals because they conduct electricity.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oligodynamic_effect
but look at the link they also kill viruses. Malachite and Azurite are secondary copper minerals which is why pennies turn that teal color when they oxidize. theyre related they're just different forms of copper so they should kill viruses. copper silver ion filtration systems
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copper-silver_ionization

are used for pools instead of using chlorine and also for purifying drinking water because they kill pathogens very effectively on a physical basis so they cannot develop immunity to these treatments. Stories of brass serpent staffs and things like that being used by healers and wise men in Egyptian and biblical stories might have something to do with the fact that people understood this even though they didn't understand the science. Copper miners, picture some poor-fed slaves historically never got sick during plagues because they were covered in the dust. Brass door knobs do this but they need to be kept clean because sometimes a layer of oil or residue buildup and blunt the effective the antiviral properties

"A molecule of azurite is composed of three copper ions, two carbonate radicals, and one hydroxide group: Cu3(CO3)2(OH)2. A molecule of malachite is composed of two copper ions, one carbonate radical, and one hydroxide group: Cu2CO3(OH)2.Dec 30, 2018" [in my personal opinion azurite would seem to be more beneficial than malachite with this info, but I am not an expert. copper ion is what would be most desirable.]

EDIT: to add context on relevance to Edgar Cayce/Egyptian god Sekhmet/Hathor [Sumerian Ninhursad]

Brass doorknobs, olympic swimming pools with copper silver ion filtration systems. Copper mesh or brass chain mail for medics. Over their faces, on their car door handles. I am amazed at how few people are trying to kill this virus instead of just waiting to get sick or getting a ton of expendable P.P.E. which is deeply contaminated and needs to be handled to be disposed by some unfortunate person. Excuse me mr government expert, what --preventative measures-- should an individual take? *in a hank hill voice* doctor: "Why would anyone want to spare themselves a visit to the E.R. when you could just be prescribed chloroquine at a mark-up rate with no insurance?"

Hathor was known as god of turquoise/miners and Eilat stone is named after the mix of 8 copper minerals in one, the national stone of Israel which is only known to be present in Eilat and is -mined out-. This culture in the Sinai peninsula was crazy about copper and Edgar Cayce was particularly interested in secondary copper crystals because they conduct static electricity from a human the same way coppers wires are used in the walls of building and in electronic devices. Silver is also notably the most effective conductor of electricity of any known material.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timna_Vall..._of_Hathor

"The hieroglyphics, sculptures, and jewelry found in the temple totaled several thousand artifacts, have provided a lot of important information for archaeologists.[16] A rock carving of Ramses III with Hathor is located at the top of a flight of step carved into the stone next to the shrine.[6] When the Egyptians left the area in the middle of the 12th century BCE, the Midianites continued using the temple. They erased the evidence of the Egyptian cult, effaced the images of Hathor and the Egyptian hieroglyphics, and built a row of stelae and a bench of offerings on both sides of the entrance. They turned the temple into a tented desert shrine and filled it with Midianite pottery and metal jewelry. There was also a bronze serpent found near the sanctuary."

"n 1959, Professor Beno Rothenberg, director of the Institute for Archeo-Metallurgical Studies at University College, London, led the Arabah Expedition, sponsored by the Eretz Israel Museum, and the Tel Aviv University Institute of Archaeology. The expedition included a deep excavation of Timna Valley, and by 1990 he discovered 10,000 copper mines and smelting camps with furnaces, rock drawings, geological features, shrines, temples, an Egyptian mining sanctuary, jewelry, and other artifacts never before found anywhere in the world.[12] His excavation and restoration of the area allowed for the reconstruction of Timna Valley's long and complex history of copper production, from the Late Neolithic period to the Middle Ages.[13]

The modern state of Israel also began mining copper on the eastern edge of the valley in 1955, but ceased in 1976. The mine was reopened in 1980. The mine was named Timnah after a Biblical chief."

DISCLAIMER:
I am not claiming to cure any disease and am marketing no product, I am simply spreading awareness of the scientifically proven biocidal properties of copper and silver ions
And how one may use this copper and what kind to buy?
Dont use such 'folksy alternative remedies'. People are ending up in hospitals for doing that. Dont ingest copper or cleaning products or chlorine. Zillions of stuff kill viruses and bacteria. And every one of them are poisonous to human biology.

Makes no difference if you somehow tie it to spiritualist literature.

Check what Asians are doing to fight such viruses. They have decades of experience.
(05-04-2020, 12:18 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]Dont use such 'folksy alternative remedies'. People are ending up in hospitals for doing that. Dont ingest copper or cleaning products or chlorine. Zillions of stuff kill viruses and bacteria. And every one of them are poisonous to human biology.

Makes no difference if you somehow tie it to spiritualist literature.

Check what Asians are doing to fight such viruses. They have decades of experience.

Uh no. Humans need copper in their diet. Edgar Cayce did not speak of oligodynamism, he spoke of these azurite crystals because copper conducts electricity. In the same way being underneath a blanket can build up static electricity, holding a piece of azurite which is copper can conduct the electricity like how copper wires can. There's even audio properties to humidity and heat interactions with the class of minerals. The fact that they are copper and therefore would exhibit oligodynamism is a connection I made. Viruses can't survive on these materials, but humans can hold copper and absorbs ions via their skin.

Silver isn't thought to be necessary and overexposure can lead to skin conditions, but you would need to ingest large amounts directly through your nosse/eyes or eat it like a silver miner. Wearing lots of silver bangles/rings/chains would not have this effect on you. Maybe if you slept in a chain mail for a decade...you'd have some skin issues. But this is all science.

https://www.researchgate.net/publication...tervention

there's even more recent articles about using this silver ion therapy to kill treat coronavirus. This is using advanced machines like how a person uses chemotherapy to kill tumors.

A brass mesh face covering or copper mesh shirt. as a preventative measure is what I'm advocating. as a preventative measure.

Since your so smart can you tell me your preventative measures? I'm curious since some people I've spoken with assume to think that the scientifically verified biocidal effects of copper minerals are NEW AGE BS, what is your advice towards killing these pathogens? I know tossing copper dust on a corona virus victims body, having brass doorknobs retrofitted to doors/ambulances for hospitals, and sleeping in a silver chain mail would kill coronavirus. As opposed to allowing it to live and freely spread, hoping contaminated paper cloth sheets over your face will do a good enough job.

. What are you recommending a person does other than waiting until they need to go to the hospital? the body uses copper. silver not as much. the alternative is having a risk of getting an infection

wearing copper to absorb copper ions in the bloodstream
Hello beautiful soul!

As a medical professional, I say this in all transparency and in total service, please understand that what is killing people is a secondary infection in the lungs. The virus does not kill all people who come in contact with it and if you get it, it does not mean you will die. And ironically, if you have had COVID19, you then can donate plasma to help others with active COVID19 live because plasma from healthy people does not have the anti-bodies to fight the infection, it is not working. This is a really bizarre virus, hence the world lock down.

https://youtu.be/mRU2xoY0Q4I - This video at 6:25 will show a CT scan of the chest, the top image is is "normal", the bottom image active COVID19, the white is fluid in the lungs. The video is made for medical professionals, so the language is all in all medical, but it may help you understand what hospitals are dealing with and how the healthcare system deals with something so unknown.

The only true way not to get the virus is an N95 mask because the virus is airborne. This virus is really small and looks like a machine - seriously. The N95 has to be "fit-tested" to make sure that there is no gaps around the face. I have to wear a special N95 because I have a small face and failed the fit test twice. Look up "airborne precautions" to learn more about what that really means.

As for copper - it is the element that make my hair red, so yes it is important to the body, but in small amounts.

From Web MD:

Side Effects & Safety

When taken by mouth: Copper is LIKELY SAFE when taken by mouth in amounts no greater than 10 mg daily. Copper is POSSIBLY UNSAFE when taken by mouth in large amounts. Adults should avoid using more than 10 mg of copper per day. Kidney failure and death can occur with as little as 1 gram of copper sulfate. Symptoms of copper overdose include nausea, vomiting, bloody diarrhea, fever, stomach pain, low blood pressure, anemia, and heart problems.
Special Precautions & Warnings:

Pregnancy and breast-feeding: Copper is LIKELY SAFE when taken by mouth appropriately. Pregnant or breast-feeding women should consume no more than 8 mg daily per day if they are 14-18 years old, and no more than 10 mg daily per day if they are 19 years or older. Taking copper by mouth in higher doses is POSSIBLY UNSAFE. Higher amounts can be dangerous.

Children: Copper is LIKELY SAFE when taken by mouth appropriately. Children should not get more than the Tolerable Upper Limit (UL) of copper. The UL is 1 mg daily for children 1-3 years, 3 mg daily for children 4-8 years, 5 mg daily for children 9-13 years, and 8 mg daily for adolescents. Taking copper by mouth in higher doses is POSSIBLY UNSAFE. Higher intake can be dangerous.

Hemodialysis: People receiving hemodialysis for kidney disease seem to be at risk for copper deficiency. You might need copper supplements if you are undergoing hemodialysis. Check with your healthcare provider.

Certain hereditary conditions, including idiopathic copper toxicosis and childhood cirrhosis: Taking extra copper might make these conditions worse.

Wilson's disease: Taking copper supplements can make this condition worse and might interfere with treatment.

BTW - I was just out at an old copper mine and picked up a bunch of copper tailings oxidizing in the sun, turning a beautiful shade of turquoise blue. I just love those second density beings - rocks.

Much love, light and health.
(05-04-2020, 05:57 PM)M.Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Hello beautiful soul!

As a medical professional, I say this in all transparency and in total service, please understand that what is killing people is a secondary infection in the lungs. The virus does not kill all people who come in contact with it and if you get it, it does not mean you will die. And ironically, if you have had COVID19, you then can donate plasma to help others with active COVID19 live because plasma from healthy people does not have the anti-bodies to fight the infection, it is not working. This is a really bizarre virus, hence the world lock down.

https://youtu.be/mRU2xoY0Q4I - This video at 6:25 will show a CT scan of the chest, the top image is is "normal", the bottom image active COVID19, the white is fluid in the lungs. The video is made for medical professionals, so the language is all in all medical, but it may help you understand what hospitals are dealing with and how the healthcare system deals with something so unknown.

The only true way not to get the virus is an N95 mask because the virus is airborne. This virus is really small and looks like a machine - seriously. The N95 has to be "fit-tested" to make sure that there is no gaps around the face. I have to wear a special N95 because I have a small face and failed the fit test twice. Look up "airborne precautions" to learn more about what that really means.

As for copper - it is the element that make my hair red, so yes it is important to the body, but in small amounts.

From Web MD:

Side Effects & Safety

When taken by mouth: Copper is LIKELY SAFE when taken by mouth in amounts no greater than 10 mg daily. Copper is POSSIBLY UNSAFE when taken by mouth in large amounts. Adults should avoid using more than 10 mg of copper per day. Kidney failure and death can occur with as little as 1 gram of copper sulfate. Symptoms of copper overdose include nausea, vomiting, bloody diarrhea, fever, stomach pain, low blood pressure, anemia, and heart problems.
Special Precautions & Warnings:

Pregnancy and breast-feeding: Copper is LIKELY SAFE when taken by mouth appropriately. Pregnant or breast-feeding women should consume no more than 8 mg daily per day if they are 14-18 years old, and no more than 10 mg daily per day if they are 19 years or older. Taking copper by mouth in higher doses is POSSIBLY UNSAFE. Higher amounts can be dangerous.

Children: Copper is LIKELY SAFE when taken by mouth appropriately. Children should not get more than the Tolerable Upper Limit (UL) of copper. The UL is 1 mg daily for children 1-3 years, 3 mg daily for children 4-8 years, 5 mg daily for children 9-13 years, and 8 mg daily for adolescents. Taking copper by mouth in higher doses is POSSIBLY UNSAFE. Higher intake can be dangerous.

Hemodialysis: People receiving hemodialysis for kidney disease seem to be at risk for copper deficiency. You might need copper supplements if you are undergoing hemodialysis. Check with your healthcare provider.

Certain hereditary conditions, including idiopathic copper toxicosis and childhood cirrhosis: Taking extra copper might make these conditions worse.

Wilson's disease: Taking copper supplements can make this condition worse and might interfere with treatment.

BTW - I was just out at an old copper mine and picked up a bunch of copper tailings oxidizing in the sun, turning a beautiful shade of turquoise blue. I just love those second density beings - rocks.

Much love, light and health.

I am curious what your opinion on these copper mesh masks? These won't get dumped in to biohazard bins and to me it seems like a method of cutting costs to buy the regular disposable ones. instead of paying the cost of protecting people fully with these reusable biocidal ones.

https://www.cns.umass.edu/news-events/ne...t-covid-19

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20592763

I am familiar with how it is a respiratory disease. it is through the eyes nose and mouth which are the main concerns.
Of course you know but for others reading this means that means touching the face after coming in to contact with it can spread the germs.

Also, of course not everyone dies but I can think of mono which if you get multiple times makes an individual develop meningitis which is far more serious and life threatening. There are reports of young people getting strokes and the obese/diabetic/elderly having a high mortality rate. Obesity has led to a higher than average death toll in Louisiana.

what happens if an individual gets corona 4 or 5 times? who knows. permanent lung and nerve damage are already understood as issues from catching it once.
I am curious what your opinion on these copper mesh masks? These won't get dumped in to biohazard bins and to me it seems like a method of cutting costs to buy the regular disposable ones. instead of paying the cost of protecting people fully with these reusable biocidal ones.

Thank you for posting the links. I found them so interesting!
From the links above, it seems that a mask impregnated with the proper copper mesh does kill germs. I like how PubMed gave a diagram of how the mesh mask prototype was made. I looked around to see if I could find a mask that matches the standards used in the test and I cannot find one.

Now, the big question - the PubMed study is from 2010 and the UMass doc started a business in 2017 to get these mask made.

So WHY has the medical community not started using these mask earlier? My guess is that they are expensive to make. Today copper is at $2.31 USD a GRAM. I heard management complaining about the cost of a basic N95. Healthcare in the US is a for profit system, not for the people. I have heard doctors in the OR joke about just being "grunts" and the real "money" is in administration or developing a new product to market for profit. Not everybody is in healthcare because they love humanity.

I am familiar with how it is a respiratory disease. it is through the eyes nose and mouth which are the main concerns.
Of course you know but for others reading this means that means touching the face after coming in to contact with it can spread the germs

This statement is true for ALL virus and communicable disease.

Also, of course not everyone dies but I can think of mono which if you get multiple times makes an individual develop meningitis which is far more serious and life threatening. There are reports of young people getting strokes and the obese/diabetic/elderly having a high mortality rate. Obesity has led to a higher than average death toll in Louisiana.

Epstein-Barr virus (EBV) - Mono is a glandular virus and cannot be compared to COVID19. Nor can you compare it to meningitis which is an infection. That is comparing apple to oranges with the only commonality being they are something that makes you really sick. I have worked with people with both active EBV and meningitis and they suffer from different things. Like Carla's rheumatoid arthritis, you live with it forever, sometimes having flair up, sometime not.

Can you provide documents that support that it is COVID19 creating the stroke?

All people with pre-existing conditions are always at a higher risk for any sickness. This is not new with COVID19. Obesity in itself is unhealthy and leads to high blood pressure, heart disease and a plethora of other issues. The south has the high rate of obesity per capita, so based on statistic, yes it makes sense that LA has a high mortality rate.  https://www.cdc.gov/obesity/data/adult.html

what happens if an individual gets corona 4 or 5 times? who knows.

That scenario has not come to fruition yet.  As of now, people who get it or come up positive on a test with no symptoms are now immune - like chicken pox.

permanent lung and nerve damage are already understood as issues from catching it once.

This is true but varies from individual to individual. It is also true for EBV, meningitis and all pneumonia, again, varying in degrees per individual.

I have been exposing myself to nasty virus & disease since the AIDS epidemic and have never been scared of getting sick or cancer from too much radiation exposure. I am not scared of COVID19, however, Ebola - that is a really, really, nasty bug!

I see so much mis-information placed out there with good intent. It reminds me of the saying, The road to hell is paved with good intentions. And right now with nothing to do, everyone wants to help.

I do believe that COVID19 has brought a new awareness to people and their responsibility to personal health monitoring. I also believe that this will shake up the US medical system, hopefully with an outcome that benefits the patient and caregivers instead of the hospital administration. One day, we, as a collective will be able to gather and heal each other in love - I am so looking forward to that day!

[/quote]
(05-05-2020, 03:47 PM)M.Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I am curious what your opinion on these copper mesh masks? These won't get dumped in to biohazard bins and to me it seems like a method of cutting costs to buy the regular disposable ones. instead of paying the cost of protecting people fully with these reusable biocidal ones.

Thank you for posting the links. I found them so interesting!
From the links above, it seems that a mask impregnated with the proper copper mesh does kill germs. I like how PubMed gave a diagram of how the mesh mask prototype was made. I looked around to see if I could find a mask that matches the standards used in the test and I cannot find one.

Now, the big question - the PubMed study is from 2010 and the UMass doc started a business in 2017 to get these mask made.

So WHY has the medical community not started using these mask earlier? My guess is that they are expensive to make. Today copper is at $2.31 USD a GRAM. I heard management complaining about the cost of a basic N95. Healthcare in the US is a for profit system, not for the people. I have heard doctors in the OR joke about just being "grunts" and the real "money" is in administration or developing a new product to market for profit. Not everybody is in healthcare because they love humanity.

Of course you know but for others reading this means that means touching the face after coming in to contact with it can spread the germs

This statement is true for ALL virus and communicable disease.

Epstein-Barr virus (EBV) - Mono is a glandular virus and cannot be compared to COVID19. Nor can you compare it to meningitis which is an infection. That is comparing apple to oranges with the only commonality being they are something that makes you really sick. I have worked with people with both active EBV and meningitis and they suffer from different things. Like Carla's rheumatoid arthritis, you live with it forever, sometimes having flair up, sometime not.

Can you provide documents that support that it is COVID19 creating the stroke?

All people with pre-existing conditions are always at a higher risk for any sickness. This is not new with COVID19. Obesity in itself is unhealthy and leads to high blood pressure, heart disease and a plethora of other issues. The south has the high rate of obesity per capita, so based on statistic, yes it makes sense that LA has a high mortality rate.  https://www.cdc.gov/obesity/data/adult.html

what happens if an individual gets corona 4 or 5 times? who knows.

That scenario has not come to fruition yet.  As of now, people who get it or come up positive on a test with no symptoms are now immune - like chicken pox.

permanent lung and nerve damage are already understood as issues from catching it once.

This is true but varies from individual to individual. It is also true for EBV, meningitis and all pneumonia, again, varying in degrees per individual.

I have been exposing myself to nasty virus & disease since the AIDS epidemic and have never been scared of getting sick or cancer from too much radiation exposure. I am not scared of COVID19, however, Ebola - that is a really, really, nasty bug!

I see so much mis-information placed out there with good intent. It reminds me of the saying, The road to hell is paved with good intentions. And right now with nothing to do, everyone wants to help.

I do believe that COVID19 has brought a new awareness to people and their responsibility to personal health monitoring. I also believe that this will shake up the US medical system, hopefully with an outcome that benefits the patient and caregivers instead of the hospital administration. One day, we, as a collective will be able to gather and heal each other in love - I am so looking forward to that day!
[/quote]

Thanks for your input. My ideas are based on the fact that I see people with bandanas over their face and I think if people were informed and willing to pay the price, brass or copper mesh coverings and chain mesh gloves would be the ideal thing to wear.

I wonder how rich a person could become if the idea caught on and people started mass producing these items. Forging copper and brass would be a safe job, the viruses can't thrive in such environments with the dust permeating everywhere.

As for info about the strokes just look on googles news feature theres reports of young people with mild symptoms getting strokes.
"I wonder how rich a person could become if the idea caught on and people started mass producing these items. Forging copper and brass would be a safe job, the viruses can't thrive in such environments with the dust permeating everywhere."

How rich?

Service to self or service to others?

People trying to get rich of medical devices & test is why we are in this big mess to begin with. If our government had let us bring in COVID19 test in November, instead of insisting on designing one in the US, we would not be having this conversation.

Healthy immunity and education in cross contamination is the real answer, not something else to wear.
The fact that historically copper smelters for the most part did not get sick during plagues even though the job of mining and smelting the associated metals and breathing in the furnace fumes wasn't the healthiest environment to work in. There's no excuse to shut down a copper and brass forge under the pretense of the workers spreading this to each other. It's unlikely to spread anywhere near as effectively in this kind of environment and people are in such an eager mode of wanting to get the economy restarted...I bet some people have already thought of this.

I think of the amount of people out of a job..which never results in anything good happening, and the amount of copper in Arizonas geology. "Hey! suddenly unemployed man!" You need a job? You need to kill viruses? You need copper? Well...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copper_mining_in_Arizona

I've been reading reports about how right now there are plenty of outbreaks among people working in the medical device production facilities in Latin America...what's the solution to that? Some plants have been closed.

There is no material in a factory centered around producing medical supplies that renders the workers immune from catching the disease. Do they all just work while sick? It's an odd situation.
As I would tell a patient, that is out of the scope of my practice. You need to find someone with an education in mining to answer your question.

https://www.911metallurgist.com/blog/bioleaching
https://www.unr.edu/mackay
https://www.nevadamining.org/jobs/
https://www.azmining.com/

I wish you the best and hope you find the solution to save the world.
I am curious your opinion on the fact that if people can be asymptomatic for 2 weeks according to many reports floating around in media...

I think the large number of asymptomatic cases should mean that people should assume that they have it and try to strengthen their immune system before it spreads.
So let's say instead of waiting to go to the hospital.. what should a person do to eliminate the virus present in their system?

Copper, what else? I can think of a few things but I want opinions from other people.
Bumping for visibility. I think it's really incredible that people aren't sharing information similar to this. All these arbitrary numbers the media is constantly cheerleading about are so pointless. Top doctors in governments pretend to be ignorant. so much news focuses on vaccines when there's a possibility there may never be a valid vaccine because of how quickly the disease is mutating. look at HPV for example where there are dozens of varieties and a different vaccine for each kind of virus in that category. Quarantining healthy sections of the population down lowers people's immune systems. Living in a germ-free bubble and being socially isolated completely makes a person vulnerable to infections like this. It doesn't make sense.