Bring4th

Full Version: Asheville NC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone around here? I'm planning a move down there for September 1st so it'd be cool to meet up with some like-minded seekers Smile

Thanks all
It's been a while since I've been in the loop but I'm pretty sure there used to be an annual Asheville Law of One event. I believe there are quite a few that live around there though I'm unsure if they still frequent the site. We are eventually moving up around the Waynesville/Maggie Valley area in 5 to 7 years once our daughters are in college.
Here's something exciting for you. I was reading through the various news stories and saw this!!

https://bring4th.org/news/index.php?newsid=173
Aahhh.... amazing!! I never would have expected that Smile I will definitely be reaching out to offer anything that I can

So exciting. Thanks for sharing jeremy
I lived near Asheville on/off for a few years. I loved it. Definitely met more like minded people there than anywhere else.
I moved to Fisher, WV though as I couldn't afford AVL, but I'm only 6.5 hours away so hope to meet more of you some day Smile Blessings <3