Bring4th

Full Version: Coronavirus and Ra Material?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Those of us who read the material know that the 4D should be up an running by 2012 running parallel with 3D. Ra also mentions that 3D life will cease to exist. Do you think this virus will help facilitate this? Anyone have a theory on what the plan is going forward?
want to kill coronavirus? here's my topic about it https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthre...?tid=18172 edgar cayce is in my opinion the person that led to the Ra material. It's no coincidence that the research group centers around Kentucky and Virginia beach where A.R.E. has a headquarters.

4th density is your heart chakra. I think people misinterpret the ideas in the material. in my opinion if it was an ancient egyptian memory complex, they knew what the ancient egyptians knew..

in my opinion 8th density was passed in late 2012. there are more than 7 chakras and 8 is the moon lalita, 6x64 (dna codons) =384 days is a lunar years x 64 = 67 365 day years. 67 years after WWII 2012 and https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axial_precession and the 9th which is the sun chakra was passed in 2019 9x9 810,000 years corresponds to the emergence of coronavirus in asia and the rediscovery of the asian tektite crater both in 2019 which 810,000 years ago covered 10% of the earths surface in meteoric debris. theres other threads ive made about this about how the I ching mesoamerican calendar and Hindu astronomy are all interwoven.

I think that the Ra mentiond 9 densities because it wasnt possible for people to see the 10th until either 2012 or 2019 had passed. If you imagine the densities as an external thing you are misinterpreting the idea that everything is one. why would it be impossible to see beyond 4th? Maybe in ancient egyptian times when humans were less evolved.
(04-27-2020, 12:33 AM)JJCarsonian Wrote: [ -> ]Those of us who read the material know that the 4D should be up an running by 2012 running parallel with 3D.  Ra also mentions that 3D life will cease to exist.  Do you think this virus will help facilitate this?  Anyone have a theory on what the plan is going forward?

Yea I mentioned this possibility  in another thread. Ra never went into detail as to how or why the population begins to dwindle possibly to prevent fear since many fear based transmissions are sts in origin and to preserve free will. 
(04-27-2020, 01:35 AM)Navaratna Wrote: [ -> ]want to kill coronavirus? here's my topic about it https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthre...?tid=18172 edgar cayce is in my opinion the person that led to the Ra material. It's no coincidence that the research group centers around Kentucky and Virginia beach where A.R.E. has a headquarters.

4th density is your heart chakra. I think people misinterpret the ideas in the material. in my opinion if it was an ancient egyptian memory complex, they knew what the ancient egyptians knew..

in my opinion 8th density was passed in late 2012. there are more than 7 chakras and 8 is the moon lalita, 6x64 (dna codons) =384 days is a lunar years x 64 = 67 365 day years. 67 years after WWII 2012 and https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axial_precession and the 9th which is the sun chakra was passed in 2019 9x9 810,000  years corresponds to the emergence of coronavirus in asia and the rediscovery of the asian tektite crater both in 2019 which 810,000 years ago covered 10% of the earths surface in meteoric debris.  theres other threads ive made about this about how the I ching mesoamerican calendar and Hindu astronomy are all interwoven.

I think that the Ra mentiond 9 densities because it wasnt possible for people to see the 10th until either 2012 or 2019 had passed. If you imagine the densities as an external thing you are misinterpreting the idea that everything is one. why would it be impossible to see beyond 4th? Maybe in ancient egyptian times when humans were less evolved.

I'm not sure we read the same Law of One material.
(04-27-2020, 06:05 AM)Jeremy Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-27-2020, 12:33 AM)JJCarsonian Wrote: [ -> ]Those of us who read the material know that the 4D should be up an running by 2012 running parallel with 3D.  Ra also mentions that 3D life will cease to exist.  Do you think this virus will help facilitate this?  Anyone have a theory on what the plan is going forward?

Yea I mentioned this possibility  in another thread. Ra never went into detail as to how or why the population begins to dwindle possibly to prevent fear since many fear based transmissions are sts in origin and to preserve free will. 

Yeah , i don't think Don really questioned it... If I heard that all 3D life and artifacts would disappear, I'd be curious to know how this would happen.
(04-27-2020, 09:51 PM)JJCarsonian Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-27-2020, 01:35 AM)Navaratna Wrote: [ -> ]want to kill coronavirus? here's my topic about it https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthre...?tid=18172 edgar cayce is in my opinion the person that led to the Ra material. It's no coincidence that the research group centers around Kentucky and Virginia beach where A.R.E. has a headquarters.

in my opinion 8th density was passed in late 2012. there are more than 7 chakras and 8 is the moon lalita, 6x64 (dna codons) =384 days is a lunar years x 64 = 67 365 day years. 67 years after WWII 2012 and https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axial_precession and the 9th which is the sun chakra was passed in 2019 9x9 810,000  years corresponds to the emergence of coronavirus in asia and the rediscovery of the asian tektite crater both in 2019 which 810,000 years ago covered 10% of the earths surface in meteoric debris.  theres other threads ive made about this about how the I ching mesoamerican calendar and Hindu astronomy are all interwoven.

Please read this https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthre...?tid=18170

Edgar Cayce is mentioned in the Ra material. He is considered the father of the American new age. L/L is based in Kentucky where edgar cayce was born.
Considering Ra's information, the Harvest began around 2011/2012. This means that the space / time of the third density of the Earth is closing. I believe there is a lot of accumulated karma to be rescued. I just wonder if the end of 3D civilization is going to be a single event or scattered minor events. In a certain channeling, Q'uo implies that wars, diseases and natural disasters will gradually reduce the world population:

Quote:Gary: With gratitude, and as a quick follow-up to that question, as those ineligible for fourth density move on to other third-density planets, how do those in the space/time realm of third to fourth density, experience the reduction? Is there a decrease in birth rates, or is there another outer mechanism in place? And thank you so much for everything you’ve offered, Q’uo, through you and Julie.

Q’uo: I am Q’uo, and am aware of your query, my brother. The population that remains upon the planet, as a great portion of it moves through the process that you call death—or which we would call “walking into the light” to have the energy centers assessed as to harvestability—will see that there is a reduction in the planetary population. Many will find reasons for such a reduction by reading their newspapers, which will have accounts of various illnesses, wars, and natural disasters that will be put forth as the reasons process for the reduction of entities upon the planet, and, in many case, this will be precisely so, for this will be the process by which many shall exit this particular planetary sphere. Thus, it will seem, and in many cases be, a natural process of entities finding the end of the incarnation through the means by which all incarnations have ended throughout the 75,000-year cycle of beingness upon your Planet Earth.
(04-27-2020, 11:19 PM)Infinite Wrote: [ -> ]Considering Ra's information, the Harvest began around 2011/2012. This means that the space / time of the third density of the Earth is closing. I believe there is a lot of accumulated karma to be rescued. I just wonder if the end of 3D civilization is going to be a single event or scattered minor events. In a certain channeling, Q'uo implies that wars, diseases and natural disasters will gradually reduce the world population:

Quote:Gary: With gratitude, and as a quick follow-up to that question, as those ineligible for fourth density move on to other third-density planets, how do those in the space/time realm of third to fourth density, experience the reduction? Is there a decrease in birth rates, or is there another outer mechanism in place? And thank you so much for everything you’ve offered, Q’uo, through you and Julie.

Q’uo: I am Q’uo, and am aware of your query, my brother. The population that remains upon the planet, as a great portion of it moves through the process that you call death—or which we would call “walking into the light” to have the energy centers assessed as to harvestability—will see that there is a reduction in the planetary population. Many will find reasons for such a reduction by reading their newspapers, which will have accounts of various illnesses, wars, and natural disasters that will be put forth as the reasons process for the reduction of entities upon the planet, and, in many case, this will be precisely so, for this will be the process by which many shall exit this particular planetary sphere. Thus, it will seem, and in many cases be, a natural process of entities finding the end of the incarnation through the means by which all incarnations have ended throughout the 75,000-year cycle of beingness upon your Planet Earth.

I've got little doubt.

The 2008 financial crisis triggered the arab spring https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_Spring

Tunisia, Egypt, Libya, Yemen, Syria, all became warzones as a direct result of economic disparity.
At least in 2008 people were still working. Who knows how long people are simply not going to work. The economic repercussions of this global lockdown are going to make the middle east catch on fire because oil just fucking crashed, what else are the governments there like Saudi Arabia going to do when they don't even have oil money left and people can't be just donated any more cash? I'm not worried, I'm just expressing my views. Latin America lately has already seen tons of protests in 2019, all kinds of political instability due to economic inflation. the front pages of western media is too busy covering the calamity in their own countries with thousands of people dying suddenly, rather than care about what a place like South Africa looks like right now. Pretty bad. I think everyone as a conscious individual should understand the government has a job of telling people everything is completely fine even when it's not, just so people don't panic. The number of people dying lately has been undercounted. This is not a conspiracy, this is based on the fact that they are not going to count a death from coronavirus as official if someone dies in their own house. They also do not always have the means to test, so they may make the assumption someone died of flu/asthma or straight up lie about the numbers to keep a sense of normalcy. Please see my thread in the healing forum for information about physically destroying viruses with metal ions as a preventative measure. Physically destroying them means they can develop no immunity/resistance to the medications people may begin to use.

Also see the spike in radiation levels around the world https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCc-ONhPlrc
(04-27-2020, 09:55 PM)Navaratna Wrote: [ -> ]

Edgar Cayce is mentioned in the Ra material. He is considered the father of the American new age. L/L is based in Kentucky where edgar cayce was born.

I'm actually well versed in Edgar Cayce. I'm currently a member, and I visited the ARE center in Virginia Beach, which use to be a hospital that he opened up. That doesn't explain the substantial disconnect in your interpretation of the Law of One vs everyone else.

Ra gives little mentioned to Edgar Cayce, and i'm not sure why you would say Cayce lead to the Ra material.

To be honest, based on your comment about 8th density being passed in 2012, I'm not even sure if you read it.
(04-28-2020, 12:29 PM)JJCarsonian Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-27-2020, 09:55 PM)Navaratna Wrote: [ -> ]

I'm actually well versed in Edgar Cayce.  I'm currently a member, and I visited the ARE center in Virginia Beach, which use to be a hospital that he opened up.  That doesn't explain the substantial disconnect in your interpretation of the Law of One vs everyone else.  

Ra gives little mentioned to Edgar Cayce, and i'm not sure why you would say Cayce lead to the Ra material.

To be honest, based on your comment about 8th density being passed in 2012, I'm not even sure if you read it.

I think a better way to try and describe my ideas in the way they relate to our experience is the the hologramatic theory of mind. That humans are partially hologramatic beings like from star wars, with their 1st density 1x1 [root/mooladahara chakra] building up progressively in a more complex timetable [like a chessboard] up along the spine 2x2 3x3 4x4 [heart] 5x5 6x6 7x7, then even beyond the colors humans perceive with the naked eye-- such as the UV rays that emanate from the sun and on the moon. The fact that (6x64, 64 being DNA codons and number of hexagrams in the I ching--and 6 being number of lines of a hexagram) is 384 days, which is a lunar year of 13 lunar months--[384x64] is 67 years-365 day long solar years when multiplied by 64 [384x64].

So keeping this in mind, 1945 end of WWII-2012 was a 67 years epoch. Both mesoamerican and I ching timekeeping systems tracked this. I'll portray more of the math.

64x 67 = 4288 years is A zodiac age. There's been many suggestions that Tarot cards portray these houses and they are mention in the Ra.
6 times [4288] a zodiac age is-- 25728 years, one precession of the equinox. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axial_precession

At the end of 2012 Colorado legalized weed, a transformation of consciousness.
Also in the zodiac there is are ages represented by the dragon. [DNA/Coiled serpent/kundalini]

It's astronomy and has real world implications. The I Ching is a copy of our genetic patterns. Look up the dragons Fu Xi and Nu Wa, the purported authors of the I Ching. Someone trying to tell me that primitive man in neolithic china just took some sticks and sheep bones and like 12 hominids randomly typing at dirt and bamboo papyrus randomly came up with the genetic sequence patterns of DNA-RNA is some waste of my time. sounds like that analogy of 12 monkeys at a typewriter if given long enough would type up Shakespeare. Especially considering there multiple arrangement and they all have 64 hexagrams [DNA codons]

Edgar cayce lived 67 years. Died in 1945
He was born around the time Edison created the lightbulb 1879, illuminating our world.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEA-8_i9vZY
67 years before that is the approximate time the events surrounding the war of 1812 occurred.

This is a way to see throughout time utilizing the number of known vibrational densities that constitute a humans experience. I don't bother mentioning this in my threads because this topic is already too dense-- just trying to show people the relationship between human experience and light frequency, not astronomy. I'm not a mathematician, I've simply read about the hologram theory of mind https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biophoton

This concept is a hologramatic map of our reality. This can be used to calculate events throughout time, although only with events with enormous energetic release such as meteorite impacts or the detonation of nuclear weapons unless a person wants to go nuts trying to decipher the most subtle shifts in human attitudes.

But hey here's another one. Let us take the number 81 from 9th density and amplify the numerology. 810,000

corresponds to the rediscovery of the southeast asian tektite crater which nearly made homo erectus go extinct.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaecnAJ5-4U
it hit earth alongside another one that impacted nearly at the same time in nicaragua
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZWoyoI0ep4

I am reminded of the fact that this crater was rediscovered at the same time period in which coronavirus emerged. In the same region.
Picture everything as one universe, one mind, all atoms interwoven.

The rediscovery of that Asian tektite impact crater was an object that triggered a near extinction level event, and as soon as it was located, Coronavirus shut down the planets economy far more seriously than at any time in the past hundred years.

I'm used to being dismissed, but it's mostly because people don't have patience to understand mathematics and astronomy. but if you think that everything is one, everything is interconnected. That energy had a very negative influence on human experience.

REMINDER

Ages ago our yogis discovered that pure metals emit an astral light which is powerfully counteractive to negative pulls of the planets. Subtle electrical and magnetic radiations are constantly circulating in the universe

I don't think it's a random occurence. I think that the two are related. I'm not going to bet my life on it, but when it comes to mental manifestation and things like that, I can imagine it as being a horrible reminder of some past trauma we endured. Thousands or millions of people dying in a short span of time or over centuries due to the dust storms and immediate impact setting the planet on fire.

Atomic resonance through time as negative and positive vibratory influence. 8TH density moon chakra was 2012 9th was 2019, 10th is coming and it in my mind is Hamsa.

I typed up these ideas because I want feedback, not because I am supremely sure of them all. Thinking that we are 3rd density beings to me is like telling someone it doesn't matter if we are 2nd or 1st density beings.

As for Edgar Cayce. Maybe I shouldn't assume, but channeling/trances were a pretty fringe thing back then, he was likely the first one to popularize it as an American-born person.
I've never been a fan of astrology. But reflecting on knowledge I had about the I ching, Mesoamerican calendar, the properties of rubies and diamonds in Ra material, and the diamonds
and 7 and rubies in Navaratna made me notice this correspondence

because 49 [days in buddhism for the soul to enter womb, levels of vibration in the kybalion book (7x7), 7 churches[chakras]x 7 angel trumpets in book of Reveleation /49th octave of human light experience in the E.M.spectrum]

52[new fire years/venus cycle]
64[dna codons/days]
67 [years/span of Edgar cayces life/time between WWII and 2012] made me see relationships. Timetables, light frequencies. Like how as soon as you get out of the 49th octave, ultraviolet light which we are blind to is the 50th octave. 81st octave is where rubies amplify energy from. 9x9