Bring4th

Full Version: solar flares
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Meerie

http://lightworker.com/beacons/2010/2010...unding.php
then scroll down to "magnetic emotions"

it seems the solar flares are massively influencing life on Earth and our emotions during these times of change.
According to NASA's website, huge solar flares have been happening on nov. 2nd and more recently, nov. 12.
If you consider it takes 76 hrs for them to arrive on Earth... that would be now!
Actually I am feeling weird today, not really grounded.
how do you feel? and has anybody in Texas seen the auroras?

Brittany

I've been feeling funky for months now. It is a very noticeable difference. One thing I've especially noticed is how tired and sick my body has been getting. I'm pretty much exhausted all the time, and I've been coming down with one illness after another. I wonder if these topics are related? The energy itself *feels* different to me. It feels as within the last month something has really, REALLY changed...it's just taking a while for everyone to catch up to it.

Haven't seen any auroras, but I live in the middle of a city in Kentucky...you can barely even see the stars here.
Whatever the case, it is an interesting consideration. Thanks for the link!
i was as if someone shoved a flower pot from top of my head, for the 1-2 days until 1 day after the solar flare reached earth. there was huge pressure.
I feel like something broke and pent up energy is flowing again.

But that aside... Auroras in Texas? For real?
There were some reports in North Texas of visible auroras in early August. But I haven’t heard of anything lately? Couldn’t see anything in this area (Houston) even if you were looking for it…way too much light from the city & suburbs.

Richard
Thats not normal is it? I'd consider texas closer to the equator than the poles. Why Texas? Why does this not happen in Europe?

Meerie

From the same article, "Harmonics are the trigger":

You will be able to see the Aurora Borealis in unlikely places such as Arkansas and Texas, or in different places in the universe that have never experience these anomalies.

Different places in the universe... who knows, you might be able to see the Aurora borealis in your part of the world, Ali Wink
Lol Smile I'd have to crawl out of the sewers first though Tongue
Even then it's not very likely though, too much light pollution here.
What I get and it seems to fit with the flares times

I 'feel' interactions and situations in my chakra areas.
So if one of my kiddies is getting frustrated with a toy, I feel it in my lower body.
Hubby stressing about his health I feel in my stomach. Loving interactions in my chest front, back and sholder blades.
Even reading certain things I'd get sensations in my throat.
It got intense the ones end of sept time... good interactions my body would be shaking with involuntary trembling, and negative interactions would make me feel quite sick.

I don't remember the beginning of this month, I think kids were ill and we stayed close to home for a week.
Atm I do feel like there is something going on yellow ray – looking forward to chilling out at my Yoga group tonight Smile
@ndy, it sounds like you're plugged into the field rather well. Are these situations overwhelming you now?

Sounds great about the yoga time.

I was feeling dizzy and such when I detoxed from all the stuff happening. Now, I just feel tired, though it's probably due to the meds.

I lived in South-Central Texas, but haven't seen auroras. I'm living in Missouri now, but the most I've seen was a lunar halo, the 2nd one I've seen in several months.
(11-16-2010, 11:52 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]@ndy, it sounds like you're plugged into the field rather well. Are these situations overwhelming you now?

Nop, at first it was odd. I got used to it quickly.... it's interesting to errrrrr 'transform' the energy.

When it was getting a bit much the first time I actually found physical movement great - Hula hooping Blush, dancing, walking outside.

Weirdly I now really miss it when it passes.

Meerie

Wow me thread got promoted to "Science and technology"...:idea:

(11-16-2010, 11:41 AM)@ndy Wrote: [ -> ]It got intense the ones end of sept time... good interactions my body would be shaking with involuntary trembling, and negative interactions would make me feel quite sick.

Are you an empath maybe? And can you get rid of the sick feeling after the negative interactions or does it stick? If so, you might need some protection in your aura... just my impression now.
Heya Meerie, It's wired as it dosn't happen all the time.
I duno - I've never felt empathic. I'm great at seeing the other sides point of veiw..... sometimes frustratingly so.

I don't class myself as an 'emotional' person and so when I get this it is odd .... hence I shift it with physical movment, the best combat I've found so far for the sick feeling is just deep breathing, laughter or dance Smile
I don't think/feel it dose get stuck but I couldn't say for sure.

Meerie

Just bumping this thread because I read on spaceweather.com, that massive solar eruptions are expected to take place in 2012. Seems like the sun is helping propel changes on Earth...
here is more info about solar flares:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_flare
(11-17-2010, 03:14 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]Wow me thread got promoted to "Science and technology"...Idea

Feels wonderful to resonate with the child like joy that your statement bore out when I read it. Thanks, Meerie.
(02-03-2011, 03:27 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]Just bumping this thread because I read on spaceweather.com, that massive solar eruptions are expected to take place in 2012. Seems like the sun is helping propel changes on Earth...
here is more info about solar flares:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_flare

That probably depends on which scientist is doing the talking. There are so many differing theories of what is going to happen that I don’t worry about any of them any longer. Even though I am interested in what they have to say.

Some scientists seem to think that we’re heading into a global cooling phase like the Maunder Minimum and that it is directly related to a coming reduction in the amount and intensity of solar flares. Its interesting to note also, that Kryon (channeled by Lee Carrol) has been saying for years that it will not heat up…but that the world will actually cool off.

http://www.helium.com/items/2094726-scie...ew-ice-age

Richard

Meerie

Richard, what I meant is that the solar flares are causing changes in Earths magnetic field, I did not mean to talk about global warming here Smile (these changes will also translate on an emotional level for humans... see the link in the entrance posting)
As you (and Kryon) I am also inclined to believe in the global cooling theory.
(02-24-2011, 02:35 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]Richard, what I meant is that the solar flares are causing changes in Earths magnetic field, I did not mean to talk about global warming here Smile (these changes will also translate on an emotional level for humans... see the link in the entrance posting)
As you (and Kryon) I am also inclined to believe in the global cooling theory.

I realize that Meerie...I was just pointing out that some think that this cycle of solar flares will be less than what others are predicting. Who to believe? Too much conflicting info out there. I guess we'll take it one day at time.

Richard

Meerie

http://www.space.com/11891-huge-sun-erup...-2011.html

Huge sun eruption yesterday, the biggest since 2006.

3DMonkey

(06-08-2011, 08:37 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.space.com/11891-huge-sun-erup...-2011.html

Huge sun eruption yesterday, the biggest since 2006.

Very cool. Thanks
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...brOA#at=31

This is how we should be seeing it. Perspectives.

Unbound

I've definitely been feeling a gradual thickening of energy, yesterday was especially heavy.
Were there flares during the past 3 days?? I had SUCH a negative outburst the day before yesterday that had been building up since the night before that. I'd been doing so well with raising my energies and then two days ago I felt all this weight on me and I was a crying wreck the whole day and I didn't know what the hell was going on; and yesterday it began easing off and now I'm back fine again, happier than ever.. but I am a girl so we are prone to emotional outbursts, but this was severe.
one of my friends also had a negative outburst. energies were high back in the last 3-4 days, since there was constant pressure of either flares or CME on magnetic field.
p.s wow I like that lightworker site.. it clears up a lot for me re: the transition..
yeah i remember my bf said he had an emotional outburst two nights ago too, the first in AGES! I'm going to start paying more attention to the connection between it and the flares now..
I feel the energy steadily increase. But I have those ascension symptoms of headaches from time to time.
i can't feel anything. ever since i dropped my organic diet and started drinking alcohol. :/ makes me numb energetically.

3DMonkey

(08-01-2011, 03:18 PM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]i can't feel anything. ever since i dropped my organic diet and started drinking alcohol. :/ makes me numb energetically.

oot ooooooo!!

BigSmile BigSmile BigSmile
lol! i'm not pregnant!

3DMonkey

I love the way she expresses her support for self medicating BigSmile
yeah BigSmile
Pages: 1 2