Bring4th

Full Version: The three events that made me understand a one universal mind
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Years and years ago, at an Earth fair, the same fair I'd be attending this week if it wasn't cancelled. the same one I've visited as long as I could remember

There was a booth called Sahaja meditation, only there one year and not the subsequent years. They invited the crowds walking by to take part in spiritual self-realization free of charge, in groups of about 12 at a time in front of a kundalini diagram showing your fingers interlinked to the energy center and the sun and moon as active and passive elements on either side of a persons head.

"put your hand over your heart, forgive everyone, you forgive yourself, ask your kundalini for forgiveness." ...and later "the heart is the center of your being" (infinitely beating heart of the creator, 4th density green ray)

and as you meditate with sahaja meditation, you feel the heat on your left palm. All the negativity, stress, the sin that you absorb going about your life, which you'd never even know you'd absorbed on a deep unconscious level.

I remember riding my bike one day, probably in the same month. on a sunny day listening to some trance music on my ipod, a family came up to me.'hey, take this' it was an invitation to sahaja yoga. I said 'what made you seek that peace you're describing?' the rest of the conversation is history I don't remember, but being invited multiple times made me go. They never asked for or charged any money for any of their sessions.

Reading on different forums about psychology and botany I noticed many many people had Law of One in their signature. A lot of people identified with it. I read all of the pages multiple times. But I always remembered the part where they talk about crystal healing using rubies and diamonds, because ever since that Earth fair it was around the time I became very fascinated by amethyst geodes. They had a very strong mysterious energy, and I felt like if you meditate while holding one, it seemed as though you could store your mental energy in them. The idea of a Pharoah or Inca man for example being interred with all of his treasure made a lot more sense to me, it was as though a part of your life force could be stored within objects even long after you yourself perished. And among the Ra material there is barely any mention of physical objects. A real-world person with responsibilities would think 'well, great and all, but I'm not down to just be trapped in my own head...what physically solid thing is there in this that benefits me?' rubies and diamonds are both supremely iridescent. they amplify the shine that light you're seeking, and l.a.s.e.r. was invented utilizing the optical properties of rubies. I have other threads about the correspondence to Hindu Chinese and Mesoamerican astronomy that I made because rubies and diamonds are in the 9 holy astrological jewels. Sun/venus. I made a connection between these four systems of thought and the placement of the fourth and ninth density. Your heart as 4, and the sun, the chakra after 7 crown, 8 moon, 9 is sun. They're in you as one, not external to you.

There's a principle in the teachings of Hermes Trismesgestus. 'Everything vibrates, nothing is still"
Those amethyst geodes vibrate. Those diamonds and rubies vibrate. Your heart beats. All atoms have an atomic vibration. This is science. If a person is unaware of this fact, they're allowed to think that way. It's no loss to me.

Out of all the other things I've read about the psyche, the spirit, and the One, there is a book Kybalion that can be read for free online. It put in to words what I thought about amethysts stones for example. 'the more and more spirit an individual has, the more and more purified reality becomes and states of matter become less and less gross, more and more purified as they are elevated by vibrations escalating in frequency' until for example a place like a sanctified Zoroastrian temple would be created. That seems to be the point of most religious shrines whether or not you agree with their attitudes. Shining divine light. In to the dark. There's an example of how a candle flame is red orange yellow but if it is turned up it will turn white hot in a furnace. It reminds me of the law of thermodynamics. Heat is energy, more heat means more energy. The transforming properties of heat energy can purify places of pathogens, odors. The idea is that the mind can transform and purify a place, if over a long period of time the right elements are all together in an individuals mind. Also please google the staff of Osiris and staff of Hermes, it is caduceus. Kundalini.

I'll whisper it in to your ear. kundalini.
One thought after reading this and other posts of yours. The counsciousness has no boundaries, even in the physical form of a human. Of course you can penetrate whichever density you want. As a spiritual adept, if you are restrictioning yourself to 4th density, and you are waiting to advance in 5th,6th density or merge with the Creator after physical death you are missing the point. The ladder of densities can be climbed here and now. Grasping the densities intelectually is not enough, because you have to go through experiences that refine your love and wisdom in such a manner that you finally merge with the Creator. You see the unity of everything that gravites, balance love with wisdom, and see and feel God in yourself and in everything. From there you can loose count of the number of densities, because you penetrate the infinite intelligence and realise that you are everything, and have everything inside. So i agree with you about this, that all the densities are within and not external.

Welcome to the forum, and good luck on your journey.
(04-28-2020, 02:50 PM)breakingties Wrote: [ -> ]One thought after reading this and other posts of yours. The counsciousness has no boundaries, even in the physical form of a human. Of course you can penetrate whichever density you want. As a spiritual adept, if you are restrictioning yourself to 4th density, and you are waiting to advance in 5th,6th density or merge with the Creator after physical death you are missing the point. The ladder of densities can be climbed here and now. Grasping the densities intelectually is not enough, because you have to go through experiences that refine your love and wisdom in such a manner that you finally merge with the Creator. You see the unity of everything that gravites, balance love with wisdom, and see and feel God in yourself and in everything. From there you can loose count of the number of densities, because you penetrate the infinite intelligence and realise that you are everything, and have everything inside. So i agree with you about this, that all the densities are within and not external.

Welcome to the forum, and good luck on your journey.

I've felt what it means to be the infinite heart of the creator in dreams, in moments before sleep.

Once you wake up from it, it's like this scene from the Matrix when neo sees the real world for the very first time. The game isn't over, you need to cleanse and protect yourself. It isn't necessarily your job to unplug the billions of others in their bubbles. You find the other ones already awake who are shining light in to the shadow

. This scene it's like today's world when our governments tell us to just curl up and isolate as useless idiots in the face of an expanding crisis. what if they run out of money to hand out. what if the food supply shorts out. As westerners everyone can feel comfortable, but theres plenty of places where people are out of food and money and no one is there to care.

Trace the origins of the Egyptian god hathor/sekhmet and she is identified with Ninhursag. Father and grandfather of Enlil/Ninhursag is An, who is merged of two entities one of them being https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nammu or /Namma

Primordial god of sumerian gods...Naammu?
Ometeotl? mesoamerican primordial universal deity
Oooom tibetan/sanskrit primordial sound vibration
Auuuum

[semi-disturbing content]