Bring4th

Full Version: Ayahuasca - The Sacred Medicine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
removed
How long does it take you to integrate an Ayahuasca session?
HI Agua, just a slow beginner, here though in the seventies I had been so enthralled by Carlos Castaneda, but right now I have started reading Alberto Villoldo's books. Very interesting.. Wink But still I am pretty innocent here. lol

Best wishes !

On edit : Agua, where you live, do you find easily someone interested ? And second, do you find time to take walks in nature, and are those still important.
What was your journey to finding a Shipibo shaman and becoming his apprentice? I guess you are a good spanish speaker, were there any problems due to the local nature of their language?

and btw - i wonder what are these plants really - entities or whole social memory complexes from higher densities, condensed into plants? they say that everything is made of spirits, but spirits like Mother Ayahuasca seem very powerful for a human, and are certainly not from our current reality.
removed
removed
removed
So you went after local curandero or someone thats already working in a retreat center? Also how do you go about contact with family and friends - during the year how much of your time do you spend working with the plants, do you ever take a break to visit your family or something?

And good point with illusion of separation between physical and spiritual. For like a month after my ceremony the veil was very much lifted, even now my life turned to ’’normal” but i feel the divine connection coming back quite regularly. This probably would not happen if not time put into integration process - which really seems constant because there is always another lesson and another catalyst to work with.
removed
do you visit your family when you are not dieting is what i was trying to ask BigSmile i picked the wrong words.
This is so beautiful Agua, many thanks and so many, many wishes. Wink

I was lucky to be in peru about fifteen years ago, passage in the Amazon and then a lengthy journey through the altiplano. Unnecessary to say how much it changed me.
I was also struck by the ressemblance between the Indios and the Tibetans. Years later I discovered the Law of One and Ra, and what was my surprise when Ra spoke of the diaspora of a certain amount of Atlanteans [ Ra 10:15 ] who, expecting a second nuclear event, migrated to three places, Turkey, Tibet and.. Peru.. Wink
removed
removed
(04-30-2020, 05:52 PM)Agua Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-30-2020, 03:41 PM)ostatni dan Wrote: [ -> ]do you visit your family when you are not dieting is what i was trying to ask BigSmile i picked the wrong words.

Ah,sorry, I misunderstood that!

Well, its a bit different.
I am not in the jungle the whole time, although I ´d like to be there more often.
The teaching and the education or training actually happens very different from the kind of learning we are used to in western culture.
It is almost completely using other means than words and doing its work on other levels than we are used to.

So, basically, I am going there for initiation and getting a grasp what the next level working looks like.
Then I do most of the work at home, homework so to say.
Once you are initiated sufficiently the training and the teaching does not always require real life contact. Its quite mysterious actually Smile

The training requires lots of work you do alone. Once you have enough access, actually the plants teach you. I can expand on that if you re interested...

Also, I am dieting at home. This is also very fruitful, different from doing it in the jungle but not less effective.

Is that what you meant?

Yes! I would really love for you to expand on this, when the time is right in my life i will for sure go the same path so im super curious BigSmile
removed
I think i know what you are trying to say - and thank you for the responses! When it comes to this type of work i understand that healing is fundamental. I wouldnt make a good healer if im a not healed myself BigSmile
removed