Bring4th

Full Version: Greetings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone.

I finally decided to make an account in this community to engage in discussion and further learning. After lurking for quite some time, I realized how friendly and accepting this community is and it made me feel at home.

I discovered the Law of One really by chance while browsing around on the internet. It was quite timely as for the past 5+ years I really struggled spiritually and along with other stresses, it was taking its toll. The Ra material and the Law of One instantly resonated with me for a few reasons and reconciled a lot of doubts and fear I have been harboring for a while. It was about the same time I made conscious effort to try something new and I started meditating seriously. The stress and heaviness in my head which I have been feeling all seems to have evaporated and living with a light head is the most beautiful thing I have felt in a while.

Quite the skeptic, initially I tried finding holes and inconsistencies in the material when I finally realized its pointless. I concluded, the material calls for awareness and spreading of love and it made me feel whole, so if it works why try to diminish that? Not to mention it reconciled a lot of feelings and observations I have had through my life which I was never really able to explain.

Anyway, I just wanted to make this small post as an introduction. It is great to be here and now, and I wish you all the best.
(05-02-2020, 05:23 PM)Wandering Taurei Wrote: [ -> ]The stress and heaviness in my head which I have been feeling all seems to have evaporated and living with a light head is the most beautiful thing I have felt in a while.

Quite the skeptic, initially I tried finding holes and inconsistencies in the material when I finally realized its pointless. I concluded, the material calls for awareness and spreading of love and it made me feel whole, so if it works why try to diminish that? Not to mention it reconciled a lot of feelings and observations I have had through my life which I was never really able to explain.

Beautiful Taurei, welcome!!
(05-02-2020, 05:23 PM)Wandering Taurei Wrote: [ -> ]Quite the skeptic, initially I tried finding holes and inconsistencies in the material when I finally realized its pointless. I concluded, the material calls for awareness and spreading of love and it made me feel whole, so if it works why try to diminish that? Not to mention it reconciled a lot of feelings and observations I have had through my life which I was never really able to explain.

Anyway, I just wanted to make this small post as an introduction. It is great to be here and now, and I wish you all the best.

This is wonderful, Wandering Taurei, welcome here, it is indeed a lovely place Smile