Bring4th

Full Version: Why/How to prefer love?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't know if any will be able to understand my inquiry. I hope someone will and that this person is able to help me to some degree.

First, what do I mean with love? I don't know exactly because I don't know what love is. I think no human really does, at least, not intellectually. We can say what happens when love is present and what kind of effecf it has, which is ultimately going to give a glimpse of its underlying nature, but a glimpse is not it in its entirety. At least not in a way.

Anyhow, I'm using the word as an attempt to bring to your minds that ultimate feeling of creation. The one you have when you just want to care for the well-being of a particular creature or individual. When you want it to thrive, succeed, grow, live. It appears to me that love as I describe here is the basis of all there is and in fact is all there is.

We have cruelty, hatred, sufference, but I see these states as distortions of love, but love still. Much like the image being reflected in a body of water is the same one regardless of whether the reflection is clear/pure or distorted/impure. In this sense, my question might be more accurate if I asked why/how to prefer the purest, clearest form of love.

It is not wise to say because it feels good. At least, I don't think it is. Many things feel good and we don't necessarily choose them. The nature of choice is one much more deeper and significant to me. Don't take me wrong, I can see the beauty in purity/clarity, and that draws me greatly, but sometimes, the other side draws me almost just as much.

In these times I remember, this hatred or violence is me and it is love, therefore it is only logical for me to experience them. I think many won't understand this because the idea that negativity should be avoided is predominant even in circles of thought where the basis is that it is okay to feel it, but it is us and as much love and joy as these are themselves.

Separation is illusory, after all. This is the case, but, even if negativity is positivity in disguise, one is, in a way, more fundamental than the other. Pure love represents the creator more accurately as it comes from its more clear image, the rest being illusions or distortions. However, I still feel drawn towards rejoicing the distortion.

This wanting is not wrong or bad considering the inherent positive nature of the distortion but, in a level, it is indeed disharmonious. I'm really puzzled by this. I think I just don't understand positivity and negativity as well as I could and I would be delighted if some clarification was given.
Hmmm... well, from where I'm standing, every thing is simply an expression of Love from the One Creator. So the next step (for me) from realizing that was logically sort of just experiencing that love fully.... does that make sense? Is that helpful at all?

Quote:This wanting is not wrong or bad considering the inherent positive nature of the distortion

I'm not sure about this one. Someone wanna chime in?
(05-02-2020, 07:15 PM)sillypumpkins Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:This wanting is not wrong or bad considering the inherent positive nature of the distortion

Sunclarity, I am not sure this is a right answer, but wouldn't be the actual need to know love, a clear indication of how disharmony feels an off thing in the line of evolution ?

There is no right or wrong in the fact of wanting, since evolution by itself wants something, but perhaps the feeling of not quite getting what love means in 3D is because your soul knows what it really is out of 3 D ?

I don't find that your words very convey your thoughts, but I'm sensing that what you're picking up on is the innate evolutionary impulse of consciousness to become more encompassing and less distorted.  I think this is a truism as universal as the famous "this, too, shall pass."  That is, it's a ever-applicable phrase: consciousness at any level can be said to be seeking an higher, more beautiful state of awareness.  (Although there can be a lot of confusion along the way.)

The problem you seem to be confronting is that of choice.  And, indeed, in some sense the avenues of the exploration of consciousness are boundless.  It's your job, as a being with free will, to choose your own pathway.

Alternatively, you can just sit there and talk about it until the cows come home if that's your preference.

I think it is empathy.

not necessarily complete generosity, as in giving away everything leaving yourself poor. It doesn't mean tell everyone you love them and go around with open arms, nor does it mean to be a selfish and dark individual. It is somewhere in the middle to have a sense of balance. "balanced vibratory complex". Guiding other humans toward a true state of inner balance, mental connectivity.

The fourth density green ray is the heart chakra, the center of the 7 visible energy centers although there are even more beyond. It is rare a human develops intuition to the point where they develop knowledge of all 14. In this context of 14th, there is no central one, you would simply be in a state of balance between the first bodily 7 and the astral 7. The final chakra would be vayala

These are biases but the element of balance/equillibrium comes in to play balancing the terrestrial and astral elements of a human experience

This Ra text isn't an instruction for you to donate all of your material possessions away. Generosity and compassion aren't identical ideas.

'Service to others' in the truest sense means uplifting their vibratory energy, it does not mean feeding a vegetative/needy person a lifetime supply of food at your own expense. This is my opinion but 'balancing' the vibrations to me equates to the meaning of the word Samadhi.

Subject/object existence being felt as an experience, not as a preference through distortions in the lens of the minds eye

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samadhi#Etymology
Samadhi - Sanskrit

Various interpretations for the term's etymology are possible:

sam, "together"; a, "toward"; stem of dadhati, "puts, places": "a putting or joining together;"[web 2]
sam, "together" or "integrated"; ā, "towards"; dhā, "to get, to hold": "to acquire integration or wholeness, or truth" (samāpatti);
sam, "uniformly" or "fully"; adhi, "to get established: : a state wherein one establishes himself to the fullest extent in the Supreme consciousness;
samā, "even"; dhi, "intellect": a state of total equilibrium of a detached intellect.
sam, "perfect," "complete." dhi, "consciousness": a state of being where "all distinctions between the person who is the subjective meditator, the act of meditation and the object of meditation merge into oneness."
sama, "equanimous" dhi,"buddhi or the intellect"[7]

I think coming across this text today was very interesting.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamsa_Upanishad

One must avoid the first nine, states the text, and seek the tenth music because it relates to Hamsa. It is in tenth state where the yogi realizes Brahman, his Atman and Brahman become one,[24] the duality vanishes.[25] The yogi then shines, his doubts destroyed, his desires vanish, calmness, enlightenment, bliss becomes him.[24]"
(05-02-2020, 07:01 PM)Sunclarity Wrote: [ -> ]Separation is illusory, after all. This is the case, but, even if negativity is positivity in disguise, one is, in a way, more fundamental than the other. Pure love represents the creator more accurately as it comes from its more clear image, the rest being illusions or distortions. However, I still feel drawn towards rejoicing the distortion.

The shadows make interesting shapes. The dance they make is alluring, enough to draw me in completely... for some time. But then I grow tired, it's time to go home, so I move towards the sun. The approach is at an acceleration. It's not just my momentum, the sun also pulls me in more and more. The attraction becomes harder to break, distractions shoot on by with much less pull.

That's how the decision feels for me. I don't consider love just a feel good emotion. Its tied to comfort a lot, because it is a comfort, but it can also be courage, determination, apology, redemption, etc.
(05-03-2020, 02:15 AM)peregrine Wrote: [ -> ] 
until the cows come home

Cows come home ?  really peregrine ? Confused
(05-03-2020, 01:23 AM)flofrog Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-02-2020, 07:15 PM)sillypumpkins Wrote: [ -> ]

Sunclarity, I am not sure this is a right answer, but wouldn't be the actual need to know love, a clear indication of how disharmony feels an off thing in the line of evolution ?

There is no right or wrong in the fact of wanting, since evolution by itself wants something,  but perhaps the feeling of not quite getting what love means in 3D is because your soul knows what it really is out of 3 D ?

I believe I feel where my particular confusion comes from. I'm still trying to formulate a logical reason based in physical, 3D manifestations to fully explain/embrace love. This is not possible, so I was stuck, but your comment was enlightening in that regard for it allowed me to rebring to mind that the pure form of love as we know it, truly is the next, most logical step in our growth/existence. We can refuse it, but that won't change what it is. Thank you.
Thank you everyone, I was able to gather useful knowledge from all of you Smile
(05-02-2020, 07:01 PM)Sunclarity Wrote: [ -> ]First, what do I mean with love? I don't know exactly because I don't know what love is. I think no human really does, at least, not intellectually. We can say what happens when love is present and what kind of effecf it has, which is ultimately going to give a glimpse of its underlying nature, but a glimpse is not it in its entirety. At least not in a way.

I've always liked this quote on love:

Latwii Wrote:Love, my friends, is not what you think it is. The word in your language has a meaning that has various interpretations. But it is none of these things. We use the word when we speak to you, because it is as close as we can come to the concept, using your language. Love, my friends, is that force which does all of the things that are done in the entire creation. All of the things, my friends, even those that you would interpret as being without love.

There is also this quote from the Ra material:

Ra Wrote:Ra: I am Ra. Only up to a very short point. After this point, the many-ness of distortions are equal one to another. The first distortion, free will, finds focus. This is the second distortion known to you as Logos, the Creative Principle or Love. This intelligent energy thus creates a distortion known as Light. From these three distortions come many, many hierarchies of distortions, each having its own paradoxes to be synthesized, no one being more important than another.

So love is extremely fundamental to our Universe. As the creative principle behind any and all action, you can then see how it ties up in terms of polarity to self-awareness and choice.

So now, how to prefer the positive polarity? I think it really just boils down to the work of this density, which is the realization of your own self.

Ra Wrote:Questioner: Can you tell me what bias creates their momentum toward the chosen path of service to self?

Ra: I am Ra. We can speak only in metaphor. Some love the light. Some love the darkness. It is a matter of the unique and infinitely various Creator choosing and playing among its experiences as a child upon a picnic. Some enjoy the picnic and find the sun beautiful, the food delicious, the games refreshing, and glow with the joy of creation. Some find the night delicious, their picnic being pain, difficulty, sufferings of others, and the examination of the perversities of nature. These enjoy a different picnic.
All these experiences are available. It is free will of each entity which chooses the form of play, the form of pleasure.

Ra Wrote:Ra: I am Ra. The proper role of the entity is in this density to experience all things desired, to then analyze, understand, and accept these experiences, distilling from them the love/light within them. Nothing shall be overcome. That which is not needed falls away.

The orientation develops due to analysis of desire. These desires become more and more distorted towards conscious application of love/light as the entity furnishes itself with distilled experience. We have found it to be inappropriate in the extreme to encourage the overcoming of any desires, except to suggest the imagination rather than the carrying out in the physical plane, as you call it, of those desires not consonant with the Law of One; this preserving the primal distortion of free will.

The reason it is unwise to overcome is that overcoming is an unbalanced action creating difficulties in balancing in the time/space continuum. Overcoming thus creates the further environment for holding onto that which apparently has been overcome.

All things are acceptable in the proper time for each entity, and in experiencing, in understanding, in accepting, in then sharing with other-selves, the appropriate description shall be moving away from distortions of one kind to distortions of another which may be more consonant with the Law of One.
It is, shall we say, a shortcut to simply ignore or overcome any desire. It must instead be understood and accepted. This takes patience and experience which can be analyzed with care, with compassion for self and for other-self.

There is no shortcut, no way to overcome the things that we contain. We must walk each our own path and in the end, due to the nature of unity, it always ends with acceptance and the light.

I believe that if one has hesitation between light and darkness, then there is most likely a bias toward light. Then remains the work of distilling, accepting and healing the aspects of the self that lean otherwise.

The negative path is little more than a rightful state of imbalance that, of itself and at some point, will seek balance.
Is Love the same as Intelligent Infinity?
I feel it strongly in me.
Very dense.
But I'm also doing processing now.
(05-05-2020, 02:29 AM)Great Central Sun Wrote: [ -> ]Is Love the same as Intelligent Infinity?
I feel it strongly in me.
Very dense.
But I'm also doing processing now.

I remember a really popular guy well versed in these concepts would say oftentimes..

"It's all the same awareness."
Someone I love who is on the left hand path or service to self path, once said that " if I choose to hate and I harm someone, it does not mean that I dont love them. It means that in that moment I love myself less." I found that quite profound.

Honestly... I am still processing the implications of it.
Hating someone with the idea that it's all justified because of something they did is really just allowing them to torment you.

Nobody hates in peace.
(05-03-2020, 06:32 AM)Louisabell Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-02-2020, 07:01 PM)Sunclarity Wrote: [ -> ]Separation is illusory, after all. This is the case, but, even if negativity is positivity in disguise, one is, in a way, more fundamental than the other. Pure love represents the creator more accurately as it comes from its more clear image, the rest being illusions or distortions. However, I still feel drawn towards rejoicing the distortion.

The shadows make interesting shapes. The dance they make is alluring, enough to draw me in completely... for some time. But then I grow tired, it's time to go home, so I move towards the sun. The approach is at an acceleration. It's not just my momentum, the sun also pulls me in more and more. The attraction becomes harder to break, distractions shoot on by with much less pull.

That's how the decision feels for me. I don't consider love just a feel good emotion. Its tied to comfort a lot, because it is a comfort, but it can also be courage, determination, apology, redemption, etc.

Love is a state to me. All actions/descriptions of Love are poems or exhalations of the symptoms/results/choices made/shot from this state. You are connected, liberated, sweet joyous comfort flows through you. The Dance of Infinity. More to me i realize daily that I personally do nkt generate this state, its my attunement to higher self and higher self to Creator.