Bring4th

Full Version: 30th Anniversary of The Ra Contact
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Dear friends,

Two months from today, January 15, 2011, will mark the 30th anniversary of what to a small demographic of people was a momentous occasion unprecedented in the chronicles of recorded history, to speak modestly of it.

On January 15, 1981, those known to us as Ra contacted Don Elkins, Carla L. Rueckert, and Jim McCarty, initiating a dialogue that would stretch four years over 106 sessions and come to serve as the backbone of spiritual understanding for many a seeker’s journey, my own included.

Without their awareness, we at L/L Research are initiating a project to surprise Jim and Carla with thank you notes from appreciative readers of the Law of One material. Thus the purpose of this thread.

We would like to issue a request to all who have benefited from the Law of One material to compose a letter to Jim and Carla expressing your gratitude and sharing your experience of how the Law of One has affected you. It can be as simple and easy as a few sentences or a detailed work of multiple paragraphs, but we kindly request that it not exceed one full page in length if possible.

Edit: We will print up the submissions on Saturday afternoon, Jan 15, to present to Jim and Carla that night. If you haven't yet submitted a note and are interested in doing so, please do! Also, if you are interested but can't make the Jan 15 deadline, please don't let that stop you from sending in a late note.

We will print up all letters over paper onto which we have created an eye of Ra watermark and place them inside of a binder that we have made from scratch. Thanks to friends in the UK, we will also purchase some flowers for Carla and Jim.

The binder and flowers will be presented to Jim and Carla at the 8:00 pm (eastern) Saturday Public Meditation.

I know that both Carla and Jim will be absolutely elated to receive this sort of gift. As it is now stands, they are uplifted with feelings of joy and fulfillment by the occasional note expressing gratitude for their life’s work and sacrifice, so to receive a collection in this manner will be a blessing of great strength. The gift will also have the purpose of bolstering Carla’s vital energy before her second major spine surgery in less than a year that will likely be scheduled this winter. (Doctors have told her that if does not have her lower spine operated on she will lose completely her already limited ability to walk. How she keeps on ticking is beyond me.)

If you are interested, there are two ways to submit your letter.

1) You can post it to this thread. Please keep this thread reserved strictly for the posting of your thank you letter. No discussion please.

2) You can email contact@llresearch.org.

Few of you may know other Law of One readers, but if you do, please inform anyone you know who has benefited from this material of the possibility of adding their contribution as a gift to Jim and Carla McCarty.

Thank you in advance to all who will contribute!

Love & Light
GLB

PS: If you have any direct communication with J & C, please keep this project on the DL, that is, don’t tell them, it’s a surprise! I will do my utmost to keep Carla’s attention away from the forums for the next couple of months. : )
Thanks Gary, gosh it seems only moments ago since it was the 25th anniversary...
It will be a pleasure to write a letter
Pleasure here too!
OMG! Where do I begin to express my appreciation and gratitude to you, Carla & Jim... If it wasn't for you, I would still be floating adrift in the middle of the Matrix Ocean of Illusion! Thanks to you, I am sailing on course through this 3rd Density Experience. You were the Maverick Pioneers paving the way for the rest of us... mapping the Unknown territory...

My life has completely changed since I first found the Ra Material back in 2007. From reading the Ra books, I feel a certain Peace and Validation whereby I know who I am, what I came from, and where I am headed… so many pieces of the Puzzle hemmed together forming a Universal Spiritual Philosophy as Simple and Complex as the Law of One… Unity in Diversity… All is One and One is All…

Thank you, Carla… Thank you, Jim… I sit humbly at your feet in devotion and gratitude for your Life’s Work and Contribution to 3rd Density Humanity.

Happy 30th Anniversary of the Ra Contact!!

In Love/Light,
Chela
Assalamu'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh (Greetings in the love and the light of One Creator)

Many, many thanks Jim and Carla,

I believed words can't fully express my gratitude for what have you done in the last 30 Years...crossing Ra material in my life path is surely a LIFE CHANGING experience, and I am deeply gratitude for that...

I wish from all of my heart and soul that L/L Research family of One will always being blessed by the light and the love of One Infinite Creator in servicing others through this difficult time of Great Transition..

HAPPY 30TH ANNIVERSARY OF Ra's Contact !!!

Wassalam,
Thanks to everyone who over the years made this possible. It has touched and changed my life too.
Being in the company of Carla and Jim has been a gift in my life. Delightful, playful, humble, giving; they are a true example of living the Law of One. I never knew Don, but want to express thanks to him as well. Those several years in the company of the Ra group were a united labor of love on behalf of mankind. The material/words/concepts shine brightly today as beacon for all seekers. Namaste.~ Mary Vaananen
(11-15-2010, 06:14 PM)Bring4th_GLB Wrote: [ -> ]Dear friends,

Two months from today, January 15, 2011, will mark the 30th anniversary of what to a small demographic of people was a momentous occasion unprecedented in the chronicles of recorded history, to speak modestly of it.

On January 15, 1981, those known to us as Ra contacted Don Elkins, Carla L. Rueckert, and Jim McCarty, initiating a dialogue that would stretch four years over 106 sessions and come to serve as the backbone of spiritual understanding for many a seeker’s journey, my own included.

Without their awareness, we at L/L Research are initiating a project to surprise Jim and Carla with thank you notes from appreciative readers of the Law of One material. Thus the purpose of this thread.

We would like to issue a request to all who have benefited from the Law of One material to compose a letter to Jim and Carla expressing your gratitude and sharing your experience of how the Law of One has affected you. It can be as simple and easy as a few sentences or a detailed work of multiple paragraphs, but we kindly request that it not exceed one full page in length if possible.

I (administrator for L/L Research) will begin printing up the submissions around January 10th, at which time I will insert them into some sort of decorative binder yet to be purchased and present the binder containing your letters and mine to Jim and Carla on the morning of the 15th.

I know that both Carla and Jim will be absolutely elated to receive this sort of gift. As it is now stands, they are uplifted with feelings of joy and fulfillment by the occasional note expressing gratitude for their life’s work and sacrifice, so to receive a collection in this manner will be a blessing of great strength. The gift will also have the purpose of bolstering Carla’s vital energy before her second major spine surgery in less than a year that will likely be scheduled this winter. (Doctors have told her that if does not have her lower spine operated on she will lose completely her already limited ability to walk. How she keeps on ticking is beyond me.)

If you are interested, there are two ways to submit your letter.

1) You can post it to this thread. Please keep this thread reserved strictly for the posting of your thank you letter. No discussion please.

2) You can email contact@llresearch.org.

Few of you may know other Law of One readers, but if you do, please inform anyone you know who has benefited from this material of the possibility of adding their contribution as a gift to Jim and Carla McCarty.

Thank you in advance to all who will contribute!

Love & Light
GLB

PS: If you have any direct communication with J & C, please keep this project on the DL, that is, don’t tell them, it’s a surprise! I will do my utmost to keep Carla’s attention away from the forums for the next couple of months. : )

Dear Carla: I have enjoyed your messages and am well aware of the physical constraints you have suffered. Be assured as long as I am physically able you will receive GOD`s healing energies every 48 hours as provided by my angels. See me at www.healingangels.net. I am now over 90 years young amd also suffering some effects of aging (heart) but with the help of my Guardian Angel I will survive the completion of this third dimension as will you. LOVE LES
Carla and Jim: You were instrumental in helping me set my foot on a path to understanding those many years ago when teachers of truth were few and far between. Thank you so much for being there and for your unflagging dedication to spreading love and light into a world that is increasingly ready for it. The light of love shines brighter because of all you do. There are many souls, including myself, that have been able to open their hearts to truth because of your work of love. BLESSINGS to you both. Love, Dianne Stoess
Thank you to Carla and Jim and Don for bringing the wisdom and love of Ra to our notice.
Reading the Law of One changed my life like nothing else - for the better. Ra's messages gave me clarity and light in a world of confusion and darkness. Thank you Carla and Jim for your diligent work in sharing the Law of One with the world, you've made the world a much better place for me and anyone else who feels like I do (seems to be alot of people). Thanks especially to Carla for continuing to channel despite the cost to your physical health.
I can't think of any words to adequately describe my gratitude for the Ra Material. Thanks Carla, Jim, Don.
Dear Carla, Jim & Don.

Your passionate efforts that gifted humanity with the Ra Material, in my subjective Universe, equal the most profound actions of any living person(s) in third density at this time. A true gift. Heartfelt gratitude to each of you, including those assisting and not of this density.

Ra's humble words help me remember who I am, to re-discover my true Self. It helps me forget who I thought I was. It helps me endeavour to choose love in a world of challenges.

In turn, at the pace the Universe dictates, I am helping others do the same.

In turn, they too, are doing the same again.

And again.

This cumulative opening of minds, of even the slightest spark in the darkness, is rippling throughout humanity and its various cultures.

We will only appreciate the magnificent scale of positive effect on humanity as a whole that this material has yielded when we are of a higher density, with the veil lifted. The countless parts of the puzzle will unify and the ineffable intelligence will be glimpsed to fathom and inspire us further. Until then, may we all follow our hearts and dreams in the path and polarisation of Service to Others. Choosing Love.

Namasté brothers and sisters; I'll see, and thank you, in the realms of consciousness :¬)

Ross
To Carla, Jim, and of course Don,

For most, one never knows when the most important part of one’s life has occurred until it has come and gone. For some, they know when it is occurring. For most, this realization does not occur until months, years, even decades later. Or, unfortunately in some cases, not in their present life existence. Life is full of pre-planned and un-planned catalysts.

The work the three of you accomplished in the early 1980’s may not have been the pinnacle event for Carla and Jim. They can only know. It certainly appears, however, to be the lifetime goal of the one named Don Elkins. His abrupt, and somewhat mysterious departure from this life’s existence, and us all only a few years later appears to bare this out.

What the three of you accomplished in such a short period of time was to rekindle, into the human collective consciousness, the Ra teachings that had been lost and forgotten for some 3500 years. For this, humanity as a whole will be forever thankful. And, your work is likely to be recognized for decades and centuries to come.

Carla and Jim not only re-kindled the Law of One into our consciousness, they are living it through example. The both of you have, and continue to accomplish a great task. Our heartfelt thanks and gratitude reach out to you both from many, many parts of the world and beyond.

In love and light of the one infinite creator,
Ahn
Namaste,
tony
Since being exposed to the LOO Smile, my path has not changed. I just know more about what's really going on... and I have confirmation of things I previously took on faith.

Old Bill
Dear Carla and Jim,
Thank you so much for your service. The Law of One has changed my life. I consider it priceless. It has answered many Questions and created even more for me. I look at life and my fellow man very differently now.
Thank you as well for all the Q'uo channelling and other books you have written. It sure is a lot of good material!

Again, Thank you so much for all that you do. L/L Research is priceless and has helped many. May your lights continue to shine brite as a beacon!

Much Love/Light,

Stacy.

Brittany

Jim and Carla,

It's hard for me to even begin to put into words how much coming into contact with the Ra Material and meeting the two of you has changed my life- for the better. The efforts you have put forth have filled a hole in this seeker's soul, and inspired an ever-expanding path of growth and learning. In just a little over a year my life has changed in ways I never thought possible, and you've been cheering me on the whole time.

Getting to come to the meditations is one of the highlights of my weekly experience. I was never much on "going to church," but when I miss a meditation I hunger for the love, light and knowledge that is so freely given. I have never felt more safe, accepted or determined to grow in love than when I am sitting in that circle with you guys, and so many other wonderful people I've met because of you.

I know things have been tough lately, but your dedication to keep serving, even when you have to cause yourselves physical stress to do so, has been a great inspiration to me. It has helped me to keep going when I was close to giving up. You have also given your time to help me through some especially trying personal issues, even when you were overloaded with catalyst to begin with. You have my undying gratitude for your support and your continued drive to serve. It has made so much of a difference.

I know in the beginning that little group that started channeling an entity named Ra wondered if what they were doing would ever make a difference- if it would be enough. I remember Ra saying that if it affected just one person, the work was done. And you certainly have one writing this letter right now. It has made all the difference for me, and I know it has touched the lives of hundreds of others as well.

I thank you and love you from the bottom of my heart, and I send you all the light and joy and positive, loving vibrations that I can possibly gather. I hope to be able to work with Llresearch for years to come. God bless, my dear friends.

Light and Love,
Lynn Fishel
If there's anyone in my life who deserves a sincere thank you from the purest depths of self, it's the L/L Research team. I thank you all, and especially Carla, Jim, and Don (if his metaphysical eyes find their way to these words) for following their hearts in helping to create this great work. Staying true to their highest intentions has brought about a body of work that is the most uplifting and liberating thing I've ever read. Though they had so many chances to go astray and blunder the rest of the material, they didn't. The reality I find myself in today is largely thanks to you, my friends. How do you thank someone for giving you the opportunity to live the rest of your life in clarity and empowerment? How do you thank someone for fully answering the question of what it means to be a human being? Words on a page aren't enough.

Even now, the entire team continues its work to keep the message alive. Thank you all for lighting up my life on earth.
Carla and Jim, you two are the conveyors of a cosmic bible more relevant to spiritual evolution than terrestrial ones. What a role you have been given! The honor others accord you can be no greater than what you must feel within for being the instruments conveying such a body of knowledge. If we weren’t at the end of a recorded cycle, you, along with Don, would have your place in every historical record of the era. I know, in your hearts gratitude gives little room for such gratification. If enlightenment is the heart illumined, the knowledge you have transmitted illumines the intellect with an understanding of the how and why of creation not found within third density limitation. You have provided humanity with a celestial explanation for the challenges and tensions of our polarity. It is incomparable knowledge and guidance. Thank you again and again.
Dear Carla and Jim,

Here's a quick story about my personal path to the Law of One.

When I was a young child in the early 90s, my mother was very into spirituality through certain New Age and Native American Warrior concepts. She always shared her ideas with me and my brother, but never pushed our beliefs in any direction. Not much of what she told me stuck, except for one little conversation we had one time about channeled beings. She told me of people who would channel for "entities" called Ra and Michael, and that particularly stuck with me through the years. There was a constant flag in my brain on that conversation, and I tried to look up what she was talking about. Of course it's hard to find anything when all you have is the name of an Egyptian "god" to go on. So with no luck, I continued my life in the limited, confused world.

My awakening began about a year ago. Through extreme synchronicity, I was finally led to ask my mother about the channeled entities she talked about so long ago. She grabbed some boxes of books buried deep in her garage and right there in the first box, of course, were the original four books of the Law of One.

Fast-forward to now, I go back and reread random sessions daily discovering new truths and real usable information to help me with my seeking. I've integrated all of this information (plus much more) into my life efficiently and I am proud to say I'm coming closer and closer to being a fully conscious creator of my reality every day, and have found a special purpose of service to people on this planet that I never in my wildest dreams could have thought to existed. My awakening has also helped my mom pick back up where she had left off.

I can't even begin to express how much gratitude I have for your selfless efforts in helping us all understand. Your work has helped set me free from control and now I can join in helping create an amazing new reality for us all. Thank you so much and please know that your hard work was vital to my waking up, and I can't express enough gratitude.
Dear Carla and Jim,

You guys are an example for us all. You sincerity and authenticity are a constant inspiration.

Thanks for being deeply and truly yourselves!

- Brian
Hi Jim and Carla,
Thank you so much for your dedicated selfless service. I came upon the Ra information about 6 months ago while going through a very difficult physical and emotional time. At first all I could say was WOW ! Though things are still difficult, you have set my soul a seeking and have given me the gift of accepting and loving myself. Carla, your Book of Days has been indespensable to me. It has lifted me up daily and helps bring me out of despair. I don't know if I am a Wanderer or not, but so many things resonate with me that it is comforting to know I am not alone. The Law of One has changed my outlook on life and has given me hope for the future. Thanks again. Lots of Love, Light and Peace.
Dawn Fowler
The magnitude of the Law of One material needs no belaboring. Simply put, it confirms deep biases of my inner life as well as connecting threads throughout the traditions of human spirituality. Moreover, it provides a template for how to go about the task of leading a service-to-others life - at least, as told from the point of view of a sixth density social memory complex. The transmission of this viewpoint is a crucial development in human history, bringing to completion a karmic cycle of thousands of years and bookending the recent human drama in third density. The service of Carla, Jim, and Don in bringing this message to our planet was of tremendous importance, the result of several years of sacrifice and dedication.

However compassionate those of Ra are towards us, there is a certain detachment with which their perspective is given. The gulf between them and us often seems not merely too wide for words but also too abstract to be acted upon. The diction of Ra lends itself, at least for me, to intellectualization and abstraction - not a realm where truth is absent, but one which can sometimes lead to a bifurcated life. I've found it far too easy to "believe in the Law of One" and yet go about my day to day experiences without applying its insight. The fundamental dishonesty here is not merely a flaw of personality but a prison of alienation and disconnection.

The three founders of L/L Research have provided the flip side of the Law of One perspective: the material, personal, human side. This is the side that contains danger, love, suffering, patience, beauty, and ugliness - the full spectrum of the Creator made manifest in the lives of humans, not just the theories of metaphysicians. Carla, Jim, and Don have not provided a model for how to live according to the Law of One, for their experiences are necessarily unique to their individual paths. What they've done is so much more epic, for they have simply lived honestly, a more heroic choice than any exalted sainthood.

It is this honesty and vulnerability, I feel, that comprises the great transcendent service rendered to us, their fellow inhabitants of Earth. By accepting this life of service to others and living it openly - imperfectly, and therefore humanly - they have anchored on this planet and in the experience of anybody who seeks them out the naked, rich simplicity of the Law of One and the attitude with which to approach it. They have demonstrated that it is possible to seek the Creator and the self not by asceticism but by sheer force of love. That is a lesson those of Ra could never teach, and those of L/L Research have taught it simply by being the wondrous people they are.

For all of the sacrifice, toil, heartache, and pain that demonstrating this beingness to their brothers and sisters has caused them, I thank Carla and Jim and wish them a happy anniversary of their contact with those of Ra. Whatever path I am on, I now know the intensity of love that is possible and that can be called upon because their lives are known to me. The challenge is not to emulate their example formulaically so much as to extend their work by anchoring love and light in the unique way each of us can contribute. In offering our love and gratitude to Carla and Jim, we affirm that challenge by acknowledging the enormity of their work, the power of their faith, and the seed they have planted in our hearts.

Carla and Jim: thank you for all that you are.
I would like to sincerely thank you, Carla and Jim, for serving the One Infinite Creator in the magnitude that you have. If the message had reached just one individual, it would have been of direct assistance to the spiritual evolution of our planet. Now imagine how large of an effect this has had considering all of the wanderers whom the material has reached. I don't believe that it could even be accurately described with words. I have felt the vibration of the planet rising very rapidly as of late. I don't think we would be where we are right now without your efforts. I know for a fact that I wouldn't. May the love, light, beauty, power, and peace of the One Infinite Creator be with you both always in all that you do.
Dearest Friends!
I line up to gratulate you in celebrating your 30 years of servicing together for Gods glory in Gods glory, . You are a rare and dear pair in deed, and I love you both. This work is both inconsivable and incaluable in value of service to mankind. In peticular The Ra Material has been the red tread in the true lifepath for tousands of travellers like myself. I thank for you warm and easygoing lifeattitude that shines forth in everything you do. Thank you so very much Carla and Jim.....in love - always....anne hess
Dear Carla and Jim

I am ever grateful to you for your part in channelling the Ra material. Stumbling upon it changed my life by giving me an understanding of reality that instinctively made sense, giving a certainty and a stability to underpin my 3D experiences.

What an amazing thing for your work 30 years ago to have played such an important part in transforming so many people's lives.

And your work hasn't ended - Carla, hearing your calm, wise words on the radio blog is hugely impactful. What a gift you are giving your listeners by your patricipation.

I look forward to seeing what the next few years bring.

Thank you
Lorna x
Dear Carla, Jim and Don,

It is 11th januari, and I missed to post my thank you note to you by one day. Maybe you will read it online later, maybe not. But I will post it anyway to you. It is the effort that counts and your service has been of grand matter, maybe more then you realize. The world wouldn't be the same if it weren't for you and your dedicated service to it.

Little story of mine: I was born awake but due to dramatic changes in my life I went back to sleep when I turned 7 years, in order to survive. Since then I was like a bird with broken wings. I "knew" how to fly but couldn't do it in reality. I had all this knowledge (LOO) inside myself but considered it to be fantasies. I even wrote a book of 200 pages (a novel) about it, but thought it to be high hopes and sweet dreams. The greatiest challenge was in how to apply this theory in practice. At age of 33 (Jesus age :p) I found the Ra material. When I realized it all, that all these dreams, and all these thoughts and hopes inside myself, were not dreams and fantasies, I broked down for 2-3 weeks. I cried, I cried, I cried and cried... I still do sometimes... It was tears of joy and gratitude. It was tears of relief and liberation. I finaly found my way back home. I was not crazy and I was not dreaming and fantasizing... I still remember that feeling inside myself - when I found out that these fantasies and dreams were real... So anyway, you gave me tools, you gave me confirmation, you gave me hope, you gave me light and you brought love back into my life! I love you! I say it once again - thank you - but these are just words that doesn't cover all! It is a magnitude greatfulness and love! THANK YOU!

//Ankh
Dear Jim, Carla and Don....What can I say??? thankyou all so much for bringing the "Law of One" series of books into fruitition, my life has never been the same since i read them, I have soul searched and have made adjustments to my life in a positive way, and have also learnt a lot about myself and my path.

I thank you from my heart and look forward to seeing you after the harvest.

In Lak'ech

Tu'lul

P.S. I felt that adding an RIP after Dons name was inappropriate as he lives on, out of the material body :-)
HeartHeartHeart Many thanks with love Carla, Jim, and Don... for sharing this blessed gift, the beacon that is Love/Light ResearchHeartHeartHeart

I am so grateful for your help and guidance, a melody of fire and love!

Namaste,
Gina
Aloha Carla and Jim,

The Law of One found me three years ago. Though to some degree it feels as though I was always meant to find this material, it is inspiring to think of how courageous it must have been to present it to the world in the first place. You have changed many lives so far, and there are many more who will undoubtedly be touched by the work you have done. Love to you, brother and sister. My unwavering thanks as well.
Brandy Pappas
Pages: 1 2