Bring4th

Full Version: The council dwelling in the rings of Saturn makes perfect sense to me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
6.8 Questioner: Where is this Council located?

Ra: This Council is located in the octave, or eight[h] dimension, of the planet Saturn, taking its place in an area which you understand in third-dimensional terms as the rings.
_
This is a work of my imagination partly based on the properties of iron and magnets. Saturn in this context corresponds to the Hindu Navaratna as planet 3 [density] represented by a blue sapphire [navaratna=9 planetary jewels] which is said to amplify the energy of this planet shaping humans. They all correspond. Out of all the charms and talismans I've read about in books and archaeological excavations..iron minerals stand out to me as somewhat unique

pyrite, hematite, and the more magnetic magnetite, ilmenite, along with the -most- magnetic stone lodestone all held a unique place

They are all over the walls in temples around Teotihuacan and Olmec ritual centers buried in different places.
It was curious to me, and I even read that Djinn [Mideastern]/Bhoots [Hindu] haunted spirits are afraid of iron objects because they are drawn in to them and are banished in the process.
__
I see, what an ideal place then that the rings of Saturn are for a confederation of cosmic entities to watch over and guard Earth from.

I imagine it, as an astronaut or some celestial being myself walking upon the asteroids and floating through the rings of Saturn. I can imagine how the enormous monolithic fragments of meteoric iron could harbor and protect entities that wish to solidify themselves in our Solar system.

If an evil poltergeist that succeeded in a reign of terror throughout a neighboring galaxy were to come near the headquarters of our confederate allies I would take swift action to find the largest comet and pallasite meteorite crystal, and hold it with all my focused energy to banish the evil by amplifying the light and thermodynamic energy from Venus and the Sun and directing it towards this galactic invader. A hateful poltergeist so mired in shadow could not overwhelm the light amplified from our solar system. Shadows can not extinguish light.

And as this Entity were to be drained of all of it's energy, absorbed in to the pallasite crystal like a phantom from ghostbusters, I would shatter a comet upon this iron meteor to rust it in to nothing. Disintegrate the hatefulness that they have for living beings wishing to graduate through the densities. With permission of the Council of Saturn, I would hurl the fragments of olivine and rust toward the center of the Sun to obliterate this unwelcome and alien evil from our Solar system.

I'd bring with me lodestones in my hands to attract this levitating solar dust composed of nickel-iron on my return toward Earth.

Any shadowy entities in the dark reaches of space attempting to pollute Earth with their hostility would be horrified of being absorbed in to the gravitational/magnetic field of this unique planet and the elaborate pulls of it's many moons.

Ra--I am grateful that you consume and quarantine these demons to protect our world