Bring4th

Full Version: Favourite Quotes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, everyone!

This is my first post. I hope to write my wanderer introduction post soon, but for now I'll share my short version. Feel free to skip the next paragraph (the quote below) to get to the meat of this post.

Quote:Short about me: I had a powerful spiritual awakening during and OBE and STE (spiritual transformative experience) in 2008 (when I was 21), where I left my body and felt complete, unconditional love and oneness radiating from a glorious, heavenly light. I see it now as a pre-incarnative choice to forcefully awaken myself, for I was quite strongly lost on the negative polarity 3rd density path (in hindsight). After many years of searching, I recently fell in love with the Law of One material and harbour hope that the world will soon awaken further and shift into 4th density. Now I'm dedicated fully to the STO path of 4th density positive polarisation.

For now, I wanted to share a few quotes from my personal spiritual search during these past 12 years. I personally love these sources and hope they might inspire you towards increasing your positive polarity. They might not align in all aspects with the Law of One, but in my eyes definitely come from 4th density or higher thought distortions. If you guys feel it falls outside the acceptable vibration for these forums, let me know! Sorry if it seems like a giant wall of text, but I find these well worth a quick scan! Angel

I'm looking forward to getting to know this community a bit better the coming while!
Love and light,
Max. Heart

• 'Micah 6:8', 'The Holy Bible, NIV' - "He has told you, O mortal, what is good; and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?"
  • 'Charlotte Dresser', 'Spirit World and Spirit Life' - "People are now, through their mortal lives preparing either happiness or bitter regret or sorrow, for the future life. Thoughts, actions, and habits of this life on Earth extend to there. Lives filled with evil deeds, injustice, impurity, cruelty, dishonesty, cannot wash themselves clean by slipping out of the material body through that which you call death."
  • 'Charlotte Dresser', 'Spirit World and Spirit Life' - "Mortals are preparing their future lives now, their heavenly state is for them to choose. The hope of the world in this time of trouble is in the spiritualising of all forms of activity."
  • 'Hassein, Franchezzo', 'A Wanderer In The Spirit Lands by E. Farnese' - "How, then, can we hope to see an end to our journeying through that which has no end, and no beginning, and how can we even hope to form any clear idea of the nature and attributes of that Supreme Being whom we hold to be the Omnipotent Ruler of the universe, seeing that we cannot even fully and clearly grasp the magnitude of his creation?"
  • 'George Vale Owen', 'The Life Beyond The Veil' - "Light is not conducive to peace always, but, in its passage, often creates a series of vibrations which bring destruction to those species of living creatures which are not fashioned to survive in the light of the sun. Let them go, and, for yourself, go onward, and as you go your eyes will become used to the greater light, the greater beauty of the Love of God, the very intensity of which, blended as it is with infinite Wisdom, is perplexing to those who are not altogether of the light."
  • 'Andrew Jackson Davis', 'The Harmonial Philosophy' - "The vessel in which I have embarked may drift whithersoever it will on the immeasurable sea of being. Impenetrable clouds may hide the stars of heaven; but God guides the storm. Lightnings may rend my sails, but on whatsoever shore the wreck of my barque is strewn, He is sure to be there, with all my love and all my hopes around Him. There where He is it is an open gate of heaven, for there is the Everlasting Love, and love is heaven."
  • 'Andrew Jackson Davis', 'The Harmonial Philosophy' - "To the enlarged understanding there is no death--”only the most important and delightful change in the mode of personal existence. And as we are immortal, while the memories of this life remain with us until displaced by others more spiritual, let us resolve henceforward to manifest a well-ordered life and a godly conversation."
  • 'Andrew Jackson Davis', 'The Harmonial Philosophy' - "The root or germ of this Tree is in the First Sphere, which comprehends all earths and their inhabitants. Knowing this, let every one strive diligently to cultivate the germ and make its unfoldings perfect; to give its properties and essences a truthful direction; to put forth love, energy and wisdom for the realisation of that which is most desirable, being the development of those principles found in the nature of man and prompting him to profitable action."
  • 'Andrew Jackson Davis', 'The Harmonial Philosophy' - "But here and now is the place to get under full sail for a happier harbour. Each person can start on the right track before death. To-day is better than tomorrow. All should begin at once to insure their entrance into superior societies. It is important to get a passport to harmonious centres in the Summer Land. Now is therefore the time for each to take his stand upon the solid rock of Truth and of those principles which will abide because they are eternal."
  • 'Andrew Jackson Davis', 'The Harmonial Philosophy' - "When we arrive, each in our turn, we shall find persons perfectly acquainted with all that we have ever done. Angels' eyes are clairvoyant. However faithless, however worthless, you cannot get away from them, neither can you escape from yourself. Carry this memory with you through life. It is not the gospel of fear but the doctrine of truth, which puts a check on the play of ungoverned appetites."
  • 'Abdu'l-Bahá', 'Tablet to August Forel' - "That still another life should exist is thus certain, and, just as the vegetable kingdom is unaware of the world of man, so we, too, know not of the Great Life hereafter that followeth the life of man here below. Numerous and conclusive proofs exist that go to show that this infinite world cannot end with this human life."
  • 'George Vale Owen', 'The Highlands of Heaven' - "For it is of primary import to every one that he realize that the existence before him is no dream, as a man would say ... but that it is indeed the fuller life developed, and the life for which the earth life is both a preparation and beginning."
  • 'Charlotte Dresser', 'Spirit World and Spirit Life' - "As a man lives on earth, so will he appear on this side. Slipping out of the mortal body does not always mean entrance into perfect happiness. Justice, purity, unselfishness, and kindness of heart, are the passports to the heavenly life. If these are lacking they must be acquired, and sometimes the effect of mortal sin makes this acquirement very difficult, and often the time is long and the unhappiness great, before the evil is eliminated from the soul."
  • 'Charlotte Dresser', 'Spirit World and Spirit Life' - "Selfishness appears to us here as the foundation of all sin. It appears to be the root of all evil, and is insidious in its destruction of character. Selfishness may be only superficial or it may be deeply ingrained in the individual. The first may be overcome when true knowledge takes the place of vanity and superficiality; the second is the foundation of so much evil that it is most debasing in effect, and most difficult to overcome."
  • 'Emanuel Swedenborg', 'Secrets of Heaven §3702:1' - "Humankind was created so that the Lord's divine qualities could descend through us right to the last level of Nature and climb from the last level of Nature up to him. In this way humankind would be an intermediary uniting divinity with the world of Nature, and the world of Nature with divinity. Through humankind as the uniting medium, the very last plane of Nature would be alive with divinity. This would actually happen, if we lived according to the divine plan."
  • 'F.C. Xavier', 'The Way, the Truth and the Life' - "The spiritual wealth acquired by means of arduous toil, of profound understanding, of victory over oneself, and an incessant effort, is the only thing that will confer on the spirit a position of genuine superiority and lasting well-being beyond the transformations imposed by the grave, and such a lofty achievement will only become possible after the spirit has surrendered completely to the Father for the grandeur of the Divine Endeavor."
  • 'Emanuel Swedenborg', 'New Jerusalem §176-177' - "We constantly tend toward and lapse into what we have received by heredity, so we ourselves reinforce this evil in ourselves and also add even more to it. These evils are absolutely opposed to a spiritual life. They destroy it. So unless we get from the Lord a new life, a spiritual life--unless, then, we are conceived anew, born anew, and raised anew (that is, created anew)--we are damned, because we want nothing and think about nothing but loving ourselves and the world, just as the people in hell do. We cannot be regenerated unless we know the kinds of teachings that lead us to a new life, a spiritual life. What we must be taught in order to gain a new, spiritual life are the truths that we need to believe and the good things we need to do--the truths that need to become part of our faith and the good actions that need to become part of our caring."
  • 'David R. Hawkins', 'Power VS. Force' - "Everything is part of a larger whole; everyone is involved in the evolution of the all-inclusive attractor Field of consciousness itself. It is this evolution, innate to the overall Field of consciousness, which guarantees the salvation of mankind, and with it, of all life. The nobility of man is in his constant struggle with his own unasked-for existence in a world that is a house of mirrors--his sole support, his faith in the process of life itself."
  • 'Helen Keller', 'How I Would Help The World' - "Every parable, every correspondence in the Word demands our faithful performance of every service essential to the health, enlightenment, and liberation of mankind."
  • 'Helen Keller', 'How I Would Help The World' - "Those who explore the dark with love as a torch and trust as a guide find it good."
  • 'George Vale Owen', 'The Life Beyond The Veil' - "Be strong and live the valiant life, for the end is worth the cost."
  • 'Howard Storm', 'My Descent Into Death' - "The best way to grow spiritually is in service to others. We will find purpose and development in relationships to other people. ... How we live lovingly with our brothers and sisters is who we truly are. If you want to grow spiritually, examine how you are expressing love, joy, peace, kindness, generosity, patience, and faithfulness toward others."
That Secrets of Heaven quote sounds like something I've heard throughout by life but have heard like 6 times in the past day "spirit fell in to matter, then made it's way back up again" people aligned properly can see it, those that can't though will always have a chance.

In this community we are very welcoming toward reading enormous WALLS OF TEXT it is what we are accustomed to and are fascinated by.

I'll share some with you from this popular book about Toltec [pre-aztec] philosophy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Four_Agreements

Agreement 1: Be Impeccable With Your Word
1.2 Agreement 2: Don't Take Anything Personally
1.3 Agreement 3: Don't Make Assumptions
1.4 Agreement 4: Always Do Your Best
__
"Your soul is everything" - Me

paramchaitanya [Hindi word meaning all pervading divine love]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lf3q10h0vw
Thank you Maxime. Those quotes were timely. I even cried a little cause they hit home.
I feel they were manifested for me at the right time.
Thanks to the both of you! What kind words.

Navaratna: Haha, true! I'm sure we as Law of One adepts are used to enormously complex wording for simple concepts. I look forward to a plain english translation of The Ra Contact at some point. I must say I stopped reading because it was really dense, but I listen to the podcast daily and immerse myself in it that way.

And thank you kindly--I know about and have read the Four Agreements and I love it! Especially being impeccable with one's word. We are literally speaking certain vibrations into creation every time we speak, much as Magicians finish their incantations with the spoken word. Let us, therefore, indeed be as impeccable as possible with our thoughts, words and deeds. I certainly try to the best of my ability, but must admit it can be a bit of a challenge--especially when emotions get in the way! On a related note, I'm moving to a new house this weekend and am planning to bless the space verbally with the full intention that everyone who resides there feels loved, accepted and is divinely protected. It truly makes a difference. Smile As an extra tip: I regularly cleanse my living space with sage and play Isochronic Tones (see Miracle Tones on Spotify)--they feel so uplifting and wonderful. Flowers are great to raise vibrations, too.

Great Central Sun: You're very welcome, friend. That sounds like green ray opening a bit to me! Smile And yes, what Emanuel Swedenborg terms "Divine Providence" is how I see the term "coincidence"--a divinely guided action that is no mere chance, but a simultaneous action of self that is received by other-self in a divinely timed, orchestrated dance. In giving a gift, I receive, for I am the creator and so are you! Stay inspired. Be strong; be well.
(05-06-2020, 08:10 AM)Maxime Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks to the both of you! What kind words.

Navaratna: Haha, true! I'm sure we as Law of One adepts are used to enormously complex wording for simple concepts. I look forward to a plain english translation of The Ra Contact at some point. I must say I stopped reading because it was really dense, but I listen to the podcast daily and immerse myself in it that way.

https://lawofonerewriteproject.com
I visited Sequoia nat'l park and kings canyon nat'l park last summer, and on one of the little info-boards was written: "We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children." I was so moved by this statement, it stuck ever since!!

welcome maxime!!
Thank you, Scah, great stuff. I'd heard of the rewrite project; but only now did I see that it was already (largely?) finished.
Hey, sillypumpkins. I like that quote! Nice one. And thanks. Smile
I think the Law of One would make so much more sense to people if they read Kybalion first.

paraphrasing
"Everything is one infinite mind"
"spirit is an elevating, purifying, vibratory force"
"everything in the universe vibrates as there are no still objects"
"spirit is difficult to define but it exists, and elevates an individual's evolution. Banishes dark negative vibrations"

In the context of Ra saying the goal is to elevate through the densities it makes it a lot easier to understand, and the idea that you are not really separated from anything being described is made more pronounced with these ideas.