Bring4th

Full Version: Anyone know the name of our social memory complex
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
deleted
I think it's just forming. They usually don't get names until they know what they're about I should think.

The name isn't usually chosen by anyone but sort of manifests out of the intelligent infinity and people
collectively agree on it.
Gaia.
Gaia I've read is improperly pronounced the way English speakers say it, it would have been pronounced Ghee-a. Like clarified butter "ghee. uh"

Sounds like Green if you ask me which of course is an Earth color.
Green ray 4th density heart chakra anahata

Kind of how Jedi, Djed (pillar of Osiris) Djinn [genies] all sound related both in what those make you imagine and what has been represented in art.

As for my own opinion...I think the sound of a heart beat but that sounds difficult to communicate as a word.
https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthre...?tid=18197
Reading in to diamonds made me understand the etymology is related to the word Adamant/diamante

Adaman
Anahata
heartbeat *ad-a-ba* ad-a-ba*

Close enough. I remember in Runescape adamantine armor was a dark green ha

I propose Adaman or some variant like Adamant. Adaman sounds like it has to much of a bias toward men, so
Adamant--density of the Indestructible heart.

Makes me think of the names of tourmaline are pretty artistic for example tourmaline means 'many colored' or something along the lines in Indian languages and has more color variety than any stones. I think green tourmalines perfectly embody the green ray of light. It's a very pure and wealth-attracting material.
Reddish-pink tourmaline - Rubellite [red/ruby]
Green tourmaline - Verdelite [verde is green in Spanish]
Blue tourmaline - Indicolite/indigolite
As far as I'm aware, Gaia is the name of the Earth consciousness itself.
I've heard names of Terra as to what she will evolve into.

But the social memory complex of mankind, I do not know what that will be.
Ra tells people to purify their forms with rubies and diamonds.

I think assuming everyone around the world will call it the same thing is fanciful, but I think it's definitely intriguing that 10th density

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamsa

Has the same symbol from North Africa through the Mideast all the way to India.
The hamsa (Arabic: خمسة‎ khamsah; Hebrew: חַמְסָה, also romanized khamsa; Berber languages: ⵜⴰⴼⵓⵙⵜ tafust) is a palm-shaped amulet popular throughout the Middle East and North Africa and commonly used in jewelry and wall hangings.[1][2] Depicting the open right hand, an image recognized and used as a sign of protection in many times throughout history, the hamsa is believed by some, predominantly Muslims and Jews, to provide defense against the evil eye. It has been theorized that its origins lie in Ancient Egypt or Carthage (modern-day Tunisia) and may have been associated with the Goddess Tanit.[3][self-published source?]
Khamsah is an Arabic word that means "five", but also "the five fingers of the hand".[4][5][6]
The Hamsa is also variously known as the Hand of Fatima after the daughter of the prophet Muhammad,[7] the Hand of Mary, the Hand of Miriam, and the Hand of the Goddess.

is speculated that Jews were among the first to use this amulet due to their beliefs about the evil eye.[14] The symbol of the hand appears in Kabbalistic manuscripts and amulets, doubling as the Hebrew letter "Shin", the first letter of "Shaddai", one of the names referring to God.[15] The use of the hamsa in Jewish culture has been intermittent, utilized often by Jews during the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries,[11] then less and less over time into the mid-twentieth century. However, the notion of a protective hand has been present in Judaism dating all the way back to Biblical times, where it is referenced in Deuteronomy 5:15, stated in the Ten Commandments as the "strong hand" of God who led the Jews out of Egypt.[11] The hamsa is later seen in Jewish art as God's hand reaching down from heaven during the times of late antiquity, the Byzantine period, and even medieval Europe. Its use by Ashkenazi Jewish communities from this period is well-known, and evidence has also emerged of the hamsa being used by Jews from medieval Spain, often associated with "sympathetic magic".[11] Historians such as Shalom Sabar believe that after the Jewish expulsion from Spain in 1492, exiled Jews likely used the hamsa as protection in the foreign lands they were forced to relocate to, however this assumption has been difficult to prove.[11] According to Sabar, the hamsa has also been used later by Jews in Europe "as a distinctive sign of the priesthood, especially when they wished to show that a person was of priestly descent...".[11]
deleted
Thanks for your replies
Ruby is my favourite gemstone.
I remember an old computer game in the 80's called Montezuma's Revenge
where you collect rubies. Fond memories.
Lasers are fascinating.
I studied lasers in college as a Physics major for 5 years.
Won a presentation award on double-pumped dye lasers.
(05-08-2020, 09:02 AM)GreatSpirit Wrote: [ -> ]Gaia.

This was my first thought when I read this thread..... but I don't know really

(05-08-2020, 10:05 AM)Great Central Sun Wrote: [ -> ]I've heard names of Terra as to what she will evolve into.

I believe they're the same thing aren't they? One is Greek and the other is Roman