Bring4th

Full Version: Thank you !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Meerie

Thank you all for making this possible… this forum is such a great place to be. No matter what I ask or even if I think I am totally stupid for asking this, there is always someone ready to answer or provide information. And all this in the internet, which often seems more of a pool of sharks!
You know sometimes I even tend to forget that there are people on the “other side”, clinging to negativity…
I made a copy of an email I recieved about happiness and how it can be catching like a disease and how in the end everyone would be singing and laughing and posted it on a wall at my workplace… some one scribbled below ,what nonsense and if you want to believe it then believe it but society is not like that…
You know, a year ago I would have been quite offended and tempted to scribble some riposte below… now I see it as a catalyst (okay I am still a little bit offended, haha) and I remind myself that he / she has free will to believe whatever he wants to believe and if he prefers to see the negative side of society, then so be it.
In these times of transition it may seem as if the negativity is increasing… if you are used to it you may continue thinking like that since it feels familiar. From my personal experience I know that these thoughtforms are very catching and can take on a life of their own… sometimes you do not even realize anymore how much negative thoughts there are… and it is so liberating to step out of that and start thinking positive.
Last week I cycled home and consciously looked at all the people I passed and mentally wished them a peaceful evening … it was a great experience and it made me peaceful too. And this morning even my grumpy neighbor greeted me… oh my God.. what is happening here? LOL
Anyways, blessings to all of you and wonderful days and THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!
That's awesome Smile

The contagious infectious idea of happiness. Spreading across the land like a virulent uhm giggle. And the guy who scribbled that text under the mail you put up believes what he said... But not enough to block the message from his consciousness... You'll be busy in his mind. Wink

Namaste!

Meerie

Yes that is what I thought too... he read it and it is somewhere in his mind, no matter how hard he wants to believe it is nonsense Wink
Anyway it is interesting, this paper has been on the wall for one year now... and all of a sudden people start to notice and scribble notes...BigSmile
You moved the cupboard that was blocking it! ? BigSmile Tongue

I wonder what that is about, more people here have started to note changes in daily life. So have I but I find it hard at this moment to note the difference between what I'm changing and what the universe is changing. Even though they're probably the same thing.

In Holland we had this looming dark big Wilders thing that's now starting to show cracks and flaws. Lets hope it's real and people catch a real bad case of the uh, every infectuous disease needs a catchy name, hippycough?

Life is awesome. We're cradled in the arms of the goddess and our siblings are all by our side.
HeartHeartHeart

BigSmile

Brittany

Sounds like you've caught the happy bug! Good thing for us, it's highly contagious. Let's infect the whole world! :-D

This site is indeed a great place...the maturity displayed here is simply astounding considering this is the internet. It's just like a big family reunion!
(11-16-2010, 05:45 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds like you've caught the happy bug! Good thing for us, it's highly contagious. Let's infect the whole world! :-D

This site is indeed a great place...the maturity displayed here is simply astounding considering this is the internet. It's just like a big family reunion!

I agree 100%!

Meerie

(11-16-2010, 05:45 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]Let's infect the whole world! :-D
It's just like a big family reunion!
Yes family, let's kill them with our happiness! Smile
the best thing to show your "enemy" your teeth is with a smile .. this is some Asian wisdom I once read... but of course there are no enemies Wink
(11-16-2010, 09:21 AM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]You moved the cupboard that was blocking it! ? BigSmile Tongue
OhmyGod how come you know??? Ah now I understand... you were the astral entity I always see in the corner of my eye? (see my remarks on "some recent odd observations" thread)
been doing some astral traveling recently, Ali? Admit it!!!
Tongue

on another note, the paper is gone... someone must have removed it yesterday evening.... seems like it was getting too much for them, all the happy vibes...Sad
You might find me with a note pinned to my chest: "Out of my body today, I'll be back tomorrow" or "I aient dead!"

Hahah, if only Tongue

Meerie

It ain't over yet Wink
Yesterday I could not get that smile off me face. I mean it was not even an especially good day for me but somehow everything was bright and funny and I was happy and just going with the flow.... and it was nice to see people's faces lighten up in return when they caught my eye.
The lady in the bakery shop could not stop smiling either and in return she gave me a flower... LOL... a 2 Euro coin that had a flower on it! Wow I never even knew these existed...
bright days every one! Heart
Did you ever see that youtube video of the man who boarded a subway train and started laughing? I wish I could remember what it was called. All the other passengers were wrapped up in their own miseries, but one by one they all started laughing, for no reason at all! Then the man finally left the train, and everyone was still laughing! It was awesome.
That's lovely Meerie BigSmile

I went into town yesterday and to the hospital about allergies.
I don't often go 'shopping' I'm not big into consuming stuff..... I had such a lovely day though, everyone was so nice and friendly.
People helping me with the buggy, holding doors, talking to people every were I went.
Helping a lady who was falling of her seat on the bus, then picking up all her shopping for her.
Chatting to other parents on a train.
The lady I saw in the hospital was lovely too...... We don't see eye to eye but it didn't matter at all, it was a real pleasure hearing her view.
It was such a bitter cold day, but all the people were so warm and friendly! I love people BigSmile BigSmile
The Universe is a mirror; it shows you yourself. That's the power in free will and our gift of experience here; to choose love. Magical!

I too radiate love and light to others as I wander through public spaces. Meditating/transmitting while on public transport is always an uplifting experience also :¬)

The more people - especially Wanderers - who do this, the faster, and easier, the change will progress. We're here to bring light to Earths consciousness and help the transition from thinking from the mind to the heart.

Keep it up BigSmile

L&L
Thank you as well. Happiness is one of my top feelings, along with adoration.

Indeed the Universe is a mirror, and I enjoy what I am seeing. Not just me, but those around me seem to be more positive.

Meerie

Yes it is magical how friendly people are ...
you know I remember my dad saying "M you are such a pretty girl when you smile! why don't you smile more often?"
I spent so many years of my life drowned in my own negativity and hating everyone around myself. And that is what I got back from them in return, of course!
My dad was such a positive and warm person. Solar you could say... I was with him on his deathbed. He fought for his life, he loved this life so much and did not want to die. It was a stormy and rainy night. When he finally left his earthly shell, in the morning, the sun came out! same at his funeral... for me it was a sign indicating that he returned to the sun kingdom that he came from.
I am getting information as to become more "sunny" myself... and it is wierd you know, I somehow feel my dad is in this with me to.
Kind of as if he monitors me from the other side, helping me become my own shining sunny self..
Dad I love you.
And I love YOU too! Heart
That's beautiful Merrie Smile x
Of course he is with you Smile We don't really lose people. They only physically stop being with us. Nice, I had a talk like this about my grandparents with my mother this weekend. Smile