Bring4th

Full Version: I'm not ok right now.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know this will pass, I just needed to express this somewhere.

I'm not asking for anything. If you want to further your own positive polarization, you can send me love and light, etc.
Hi there 888, I don't know what you're going through or much about you, but I've just wanted to express my gratitude and appreciation for your light and dedication, you've been very supportive for the past group meditations we've had, I'd honestly say that even with this much time spent at home I wouldn't meditate if not due to these special occasions we've had. So thank you, and be well soon. Heart
I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers. I'm in a similarly shitty place most of the time.
same here,
888, and I have been very grateful for your posts. Be well my friend. Heart
(05-08-2020, 09:26 PM)888 Wrote: [ -> ]I know this will pass, I just needed to express this somewhere.

I'm not asking for anything. If you want to further your own positive polarization, you can send me love and light, etc.

It sucks, right? Even when we know it's just an awareness about some energies that are part of this dream which will pass sooner than later.

Holding you up in the Light of the One Infinite Creator
This whole thing is hard sometimes for sure..... with that being said, i think its awesome when someone can say "im not in the best place right now"... that recognition is sort of wonderful in a way, it almost feels like the beginning of a greater healing, to me anyway Smile

youve got this 888!!!
I understand a part of your feeling right now, I used to be in the time that I felt depressed, I didn't want to do anything and felt like I could felled anytime but then that time passed, I feel nearly normal again but a little stronger - that is the power of time, to make you stronger. So you can think of this bright side and prepare for everything. I am a new member and this is the first post of mine. I hope it can help you. Wish you for you to get better <3
(05-08-2020, 09:26 PM)888 Wrote: [ -> ]I know this will pass, I just needed to express this somewhere.

I would personally like to ask for permission to send you energy into your matrix.
Welcome here howardellis, I am so happy sadness left..... Safe journey friend Smile
Most of us aren't.
Praying for all those who are struggling in this thread to find peace.

Your words 888 reminded me of this song about This Too Shall Pass: https://youtu.be/c8TJC4jgUcA
Maybe this article about 888 will help?