Bring4th

Full Version: Love, and the healing of emotional distress
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear friends,

Below is the transcript of my personal channeling on the topic of dealing with emotional discomfort in a skillful way.  Many insights were gleaned by me through this conversation.  I hope it may be of benefit to you as well.

Stranger.

The lines/paragraphs beginning with an apostrophe are my questions; the lines without are replies.
---------------------------
'I wish to acquire wisdom on the topic of my chronic emotional discomfort.

Very well, I proceed.  The wisdom here is simple: do what you need to do, as best as you can do it, and treat everything that comes your way as a stepping-stone upon which you can rest your foot, so to speak, and use it to push off upwards.  Does that make sense?  It is catalyst - potential energy being offered for your use, should you so choose.  That potential energy can springboard you towards your noble goals, or it can be used as a stick to harm yourself and defeat your noble impulses.  You choose.  That is the wisdom of all catalyst.  Adonai.

'Would learning how to use the emotional catalyst more efficiently be a matter of understanding, wisdom, or both?

Both; wisdom provides the direction, understanding the means.  Begin with wisdom, then seek understanding.  Adonai.

'I wish to acquire wisdom on the efficient use of emotional catalyst.

Excellent phrasing, I am pleased.  The wisdom is as follows.  Emotional distress is not your enemy, however much it appears to be so, [Stranger].  Emotional distress is *energy*, pure and simple.  Use it!

How to use it most efficiently: transform it into motivation, into impulse to act and move away from the more painful place toward the less painful.  Nothing more is needed; the purpose of the pain is contained within your direct experience of the pain itself - it pushes you to move.  So, move!  Do not get stuck.  Forward and onward.  That is the truth.  Adonai.

'Help me understand how to efficiently use emotional distress energy.

Excellent phrasing, [Stranger].  Let's begin.

Much understanding is possible.  The starting point is this: when you feel discomfort at the emotional level, it is *an opportunity*.  What shall you do with it?  The most important thing to do is to not shift into self-criticism, belittling, defeatism, attack upon oneself for one's perceived limitations.  That is harmful use of the catalyst being provided to you, that is the truth.

Instead, consider this.  You feel discomfort.  It is unclear why it's there.  It is uncertain how to make it stop.  Time and effort are required; a nuisance is experienced, a distraction from what you thought was important before it started.  What to do?

In reality, [Stranger], a door has been opened and a carpet rolled out - precisely so.  Light is on the other side of the door, shining ever so brightly, beckoning.  [I see this as a mental image].  That is, spiritually, a far more accurate portrayal or *understanding* of the situation at hand, that occurs *every single time* you experience distress *of any kind.*  

'[I pause.]  Okay, that is powerful.  

Yes, it is.  I continue.

When this door is opened, do you not want to walk through it and claim the light that's on offer in that precise moment?  Of course you would - if you perceived it as I do, for example.  But you do not, and the pain itself becomes your obsessive focus.  That is not helpful, [Stranger].

What is helpful, you ask.  It is this.  FIND LOVE, I truly cannot possibly emphasize this enough.  FIND LOVE and all will fall into place.  It doesn't matter what the love is "for" - it's not for anything, really, because love is not "for" anything - it is a state of being inside you, so find that love inside you, and run away with it, metaphorically speaking.  Run with it through the door that leads to the Light you have sought in every one of your separated from God existences.  it's just there, on the other side.

Yes, you are entirely correct in the thought you've just had.  Use the pain as a reminder to seek - and find, because it's no longer hidden within you - the Love of the One Creator for All That Is.  Adonai.

[follow up 5/9/20]
Hi, [Stranger]. I am here - let's begin.

'I've just re-read the conversation we had that is recorded above, and I have some follow-up questions.  The suggestion to use the catalyst to move from the painful place, emotionally, to a less painful place - and the suggestion to find love in that moment - are they identical?

Precisely.

'So the less painful place is a loving state of being?

That is correct.

'What is the benefit of using pain as a reminder to find love?

More love.  That is the truth.

'What is the benefit of more love?

Now you are asking a question worth answering, [Stranger].  Let's begin a somewhat lengthy reply, if you are ready?

'I am.

It is this.  When love is found and remains, steadily, within one's being, all else that is not of Love (with a capital L) begins to fall away.

This is not a minor thing to have occur to oneself, [Stranger].  Staying in the state of Love confers tremendous advantages over what you currently conceive to be the normal state of affairs for an incarnation.  When you consider how little love passes through the gates of humans' hearts into the world, you may begin to understand the incredible darkness which envelopes the planet, causing tremendous suffering for everyone involved.  That is the truth.

In contrast, Love allowed to flow freely through the self transforms the microcosm (microscopic cosmos, the inner sub-Universe, correct) that is the Self.  Like a bud splitting off from a tree and growing its own precious flower within, you begin to bloom inside.  

In other words, the opening of the Self - consistent opening of the self to Love - is the antidote to what ails you, pure and simple and with no qualifications or conditions imposed upon that statement.  That is powerful indeed, and it is indeed a shame that so few of you currently on that planet will ever get to see it or experience it as a possible condition in which to live.  That is the truth.

What else do you wish to know?

'Please help me understand the image I got of someone with a consistently open heart becoming one with the Father [the image was of two glass vessels filled with a particular liquid, with a channel connecting the two, so that there is no distinction or separation between the substances filling each vessel.  The liquid is the self.]

Precisely correct, [Stranger].  What do you wish to know about this?

'What would be the experience of someone in that state of being?

Blissful, joyful, vital and vibrant.  Very grateful, humble and appreciative of every moment of every day.  Loving and compassionate to every atom in the Universe and the Universes beyond the Universe.  At peace, ease and untroubled.  Relaxed.  Concerned with nothing but compassionate to everything that requires it.  Adonai.

That is the truth.

'And all that is required for this is a consistently open heart?

Correct.  

'What about the effects of blockages in other chakras?

The blockages in other chakras will, ultimately, resolve by themselves if one is able to maintain this state with sufficient consistency, [Stranger].  That is the truth.
'May I ask about the practical application of the insights you have given me?

Of course - proceed.

'How does one find love, or keep one's heart open?

That is an excellent query, [Stranger].  I appreciate it tremendously for the opportunity it gives me to explain certain facts to you that will ultimately prove beneficial to your life on this planet, and beyond.  Listen carefully.

The heart is a valve, nothing more; and yes you are correct in describing its physical manifestation as such - but I am, of course, addressing the metaphysical aspect.  It is a decision point: how much am I willing to give away to this situation?  Not financially, of course - but something that seems even more precious than money to a human being, on an internal level: love.  Love is a scarce commodity, [Stranger], on this plane of existence.  It is reserved, generally, for one's very close companions through the journey of life, and is not scattered wildly about oneself.  The valve that is the heart regulates its outflow, and people upon your planet are given to hoarding it to various extents - but hoard it they do.

Now, the effect of this is to create artificial scarcity for an infinite - truly infinite, not only in metaphor - resource.  Wars are fought over love - for what else is an offence given by one nation to another but a declaration that love will not be given to it, or its inhabitants?  This offends the ego, and the cannons are readied, so to speak.

In any case, you get my point and we are ready to proceed.

The valve may be open or closed to various degrees, [Stranger].  This leads to my next point: you decide.  You always decide, on an unconscious level, how much love to pour out of yourself into a situation or interaction with others.  In this, your animal instincts also intervene, but that is beside the point, [Stranger].  You still get to choose.  Yes, [Stranger], your analogy of the breath is *entirely* appropriate: by default it may be shallow as it occurs automatically, but imbued with intent, it can become as deep as you choose at that moment.

Similarly, the heart may be characteristically closed in a person, but the choice to love - or not - is ever-present, in each literal heartbeat.  That is by design, by the way.  Trust me.

The purpose of all of this is to convey this, simple message: you are One with the Universe.  The love given into your possession, therefore, is as infinite as the Creation itself, and that is the truth.  There is no scarcity of it, ever; yet, by playing this *illusory game* where it appears to be a precious resource to conserve, you get to define who you choose to be: a hoarder, or a generous giver.  That is all.  Adonai.
I like very much the breath image, Stranger Wink
Your channelings are a gold, Stranger. Truely a pleasure to read. Thank you.
My past and present experience confirms that this is exactly how it works.
When it comes to feeling blockages in the green ray for me and eliminating them..

A green tourmaline, a green vesuvianite crystal, or a candle flame held up to the heart

Green tourmaline has a very pure and wealth-attracting energy. Ideally a multi-colored one would enhance the green ray
A green/purple vesuvianite crystal I encountered one day made my heart literally feel like it was being unclogged and I actually had to take a few breaths because I felt like I was going to hiccup or something.

Candle flames in Sahaja meditation are used to clear blockages and focus awareness on during meditation.

There's also a method of taking your hands and pointing your fingers at your heart and making a swirl of energy around it to vitalize you if you ever feel drained.

To drain emotional distress I would often hold pieces of obsidian. I did this very often when I was younger because I felt very sad often from not fitting in with people and the energy of this volcanic glass is highly reflective, yet highly absorbing of energy because it is a dark stone in the same way wearing a black shirt makes you feel warm. This drains sadness, and shines light in to you simultaneously but is not as common to see worn in jewelry as it otherwise would be due to how fragile it is. There's many colors but dark green obsidian was the mostly highly prizes amongst Mesoamerican people and I definitely understand why. It's that nature-looking element of it.