Bring4th

Full Version: These 3 Youtube channels, and the Seth material I think are worthy of attention
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
These topics are inter-linked to the Law of One. I would like to learn about all of these topics, but I can only listen to so much of it without taking all day for a month. It'd be interested to have a group of minds delving in to this, and bits and pieces of meaningful info will come together at a faster rate.
https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthre...?tid=18262

Channel for A.R.E. [association for research and enlightenment founded by Cayce]
https://www.youtube.com/user/edgarcaycetv
[embedded video is an unrelated channel]

James Tyberonn channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvbXS_u...Gvo_9LvVsA
Mysterious Middle East channel. Legends about mysterious locations and monuments many have a relation to the pyramids and Mesopotamia.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYoulQO...NyCoxPC_Tw

If we consider that this is an Egyptian social memory complex, the stories of mystical and forgotten places around the Mysterious Middle East's videos are interwoven in to this info.

___
14.31 Questioner: The Edgar Cayce material. Who spoke through Edgar Cayce?
Ra: I am Ra. No entity spoke through Edgar Cayce.
14.32 Questioner: Where did the information come from that Edgar Cayce channeled?

Ra: I am Ra. We have explained before that the intelligent infinity is brought into intelligent energy from eighth density or the octave. The one vibratory sound complex called Edgar used this gateway to view the present, which is not the continuum you experience but the potential social memory complex of this planetary sphere. The term your peoples have used for this is the “Akashic Record” or the “Hall of Records.” This is the last question which you may now ask.
65.9 Questioner: We would seem to have dual catalysts operating, and the question is which one is going to act first. The prophecies, I will call them, made by Edgar Cayce indicated many Earth changes and I am wondering about the mechanics of describing what we call the future. Ra, it has been stated, is not a part of time and yet we concern ourselves with probability/possibility vortices. It is very difficult for me to understand how the mechanism of prophecy operates. What is the value of a prophecy such as Cayce made with respect to Earth changes with respect to all of these scenarios?
Ra: I am Ra. Consider the shopper entering the store to purchase food with which to furnish the table for the time period you call a week. Some stores have some items, others a variant set of offerings. We speak of these possibility/probability vortices when asked with the understanding that such are as a can, jar, or portion of goods in your store.

It is unknown to us as we scan your time/space whether your peoples will shop hither or yon. We can only name some of the items available for the choosing. The, shall we say, record which the one you call Edgar read from is useful in that same manner. There is less knowledge in this material of other possibility/probability vortices and more attention paid to the strongest vortex. We see the same vortex but also see many others. Edgar’s material could be likened unto one hundred boxes of your cold cereal, another vortex likened unto three, or six, or fifty of another product which is eaten by your peoples for breakfast. That you will breakfast is close to certain. The menu is your own choosing.

James Tyberonn, John van Auken, and Kevin J. Todeschi continue to this day updating and expanding, researching, and developing ideas related to the Law of One and the Cayce readings which are elaborately interwoven. They are prominent figures in Cayce's A.R.E.
Also Marcel Vogel fits in.

___
It turns out there's a reading addressing the validity of the Seth Material

36.3 Questioner: Out of the Seth Material we have a statement here: Seth says that each entity here on Earth is one aspect or part of a higher self or Oversoul which has many aspects or parts in many dimensions all of which learn lessons which enable the higher self to progress in a balanced manner. Am I to understand from this, is it correct that there are, shall we say, possibly many experiences similar to the one that we experience here in the third density that are governed by a single higher self? Is this correct?
Ra: I am Ra. The correctness of this statement is variable. The more in balance an entity becomes, the less the possibility/probability vortices may need to be explored in parallel experiences.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jane_Roberts

On a September evening in 1963, Roberts sat down at her table to work on poetry; Butts was in his back-room studio, painting. "It was very domestic, very normal, very unpsychedelic," she would later remember. And then "Between one normal minute and the next, a fantastic avalanche of radical, new ideas burst into my head with tremendous force ... It was as if the physical world were really tissue-paper-thin, hiding infinite dimensions of reality, and I was flung through the tissue paper with a huge ripping sound." When she "came to," Roberts found herself scrawling the title of this odd batch of notes: The Physical Universe as Idea Construction.
Before this, though her fiction typically dealt with such themes as clairvoyance and reincarnation, intellectually neither she nor Butts believed in extrasensory abilities. Yet soon after this episode, Roberts suddenly began recalling her dreams, including two that were precognitive. Their curiosity piqued, the couple decided to investigate further, and she managed to land a contract with a New York publisher for a do-it-yourself book on extra-sensory perception.[11]
In late 1963, Roberts and Butts started experimenting with a Ouija board as part of Roberts' research for the book.[16] According to Roberts and Butts, on December 2, 1963 they began to receive coherent messages from a male personality who eventually identified himself as Seth. Soon after, Roberts reported that she was hearing the messages in her head. The first seven sessions were entirely with the Ouija board. The three-hour session on the evening of Jan. 2, 1964 was the first where she began to dictate the messages instead of using the Ouija board. For a while she still opened her sessions with the board, but finally abandoned it after the 27th session on Feb. 19, 1964.[17]
Roberts described the process of writing the Seth books as entering a trance state. She said Seth would assume control of her body and speak through her, while her husband wrote down the words she spoke. They referred to such episodes as "readings" or "sessions."[18] The 26th session on Feb. 18, 1964 was the first held in the presence of another person—a friend.[19]
HMM I heard about the seth material ...what is the Seth material..is it in line with the Law of One?

oh I see you provided links I might bookmark it and read it when I have time
(05-25-2020, 06:02 AM)mayojojo Wrote: [ -> ]HMM I heard about the seth material ...what is the Seth material..is it in line with the Law of One?

oh I see you provided links I might bookmark it and read it when I have time

Yes eerily in line.

As in for example the same concept of a social memory complex exists in both Law of One and Seth readings.

Seth readings state that there are multiple group consciousnesses and at times they have difficulty reaching beyond their "tribe"

Sumari is the name of the Sumerian social memory complex that Jane Roberts and her husband Robert Butts were a part of.

I see something strange in the crowds of people interested in these books. The Seth crowd is older, matured, and as spiritually conscious as Law of One readers but the Law of One readers are younger and that there are many many times more of them. Even though Seth readings are approximately 2 decades older and Ra material was named so because the publisher wanted to name it that because the publisher for Seth material thought it proved to be a successful name to market.