Bring4th

Full Version: Spiritual Mass
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone. Smile

Over time and with subsequent re-readings, the many concepts introduced by the Ra material have become clearer. BUT, there's a couple of concepts that never been fully absorbed by me. One of those is "spiritual mass". Is anyone more fully fledged with this topic who would like to share?

I'll start by sharing my current understanding of it, then re-read the relevant material and see we can bring more clarity to it for all of us! I could be terribly wrong with this... so hold back the laughter please! :p I figure studying the material together is a lot more fun than doing so alone.

Spiritual mass seems to be the amount of attraction, or significance, given to the spirit of an entity at any given point in its development. Higher density entities have more spiritual mass, and visa versa. At the end of the journey, you have so much spiritual mass that you're now a black hole, moving yourself into the next octave.

In the physical, the sun has much more mass than its planets, so the earth and other planets revolve around it. They are able to gain experience because of the larger mass of the sun. It goes all the way up as well, the sun enabled by the mass of the galactic core. In time/space, each of those entities has spiritual mass roughly correspondent to its physical size. In our illusion, the more spiritual mass one has (the closer to fourth density), the more he or she will attract others of less spiritual mass to gain the experience they need.

Let's see how off base I am... :p

(36.8) Ra: "After the seventh has been well entered the mind/body/spirit complex becomes so totally a mind/body/spirit complex totality that it begins to gather spiritual mass and approach the octave density"

Well that kinda throws a monkey wrench in my little thought process. The entity doesn't begin to gather spiritual mass until it approaches 8th density? Or maybe it becomes a totality, that is, merges with the Creator, who already has the most spiritual mass possible?

(37.6) Ra: "The mid-seventh density’s last action before turning towards the allness of the Creator and gaining spiritual mass is to give this resource (the higher self) to the sixth-density self, moving as you measure time in the stream of time."

Clearly linearly presented as the fact that the entity doesn't gain spiritual mass until the end of the octave. Could it be that only entities that don't go through incarnational learning experiences, such as logoi and planets, have spiritual mass?

JACKPOT!
"37.8 Questioner: Thank you. And thank you for that explanation of the mathematics too. Could you define spiritual mass?

Ra: I am Ra. This will be the last full question of this session.

Spiritual mass is that which begins to attract the out-moving and on-going vibratory oscillations of being-ness into the gravity, speaking in a spiritual sense, well of the great central sun, core, or Creator of the infinite universes."

Spiritual mass is that which begins to attract waves of beingness into the great central sun. ok. So it seems possible from this definition that anything physical that will eventually become a black hole could be said to have spiritual mass. You could say the sun definitely has begun to attract waves of beingness into the great central sun. It's just got a long way to go before it joins what will be the growing black hole that engulfs the entire universe, from our distorted perspective of time. This definition seems to rule out incarnational entities having spiritual mass. As we are still discovering ourselves, it's not yet time for us to attract all of ourselves into the great central sun. Any attraction of people or circumstances while in the illusion must be due to a different mechanism.

(39.4) Ra: "In such a way, you may conveniently consider each density of being to have a greater and greater spiritual mass. The mass increases, shall we say, significantly but not greatly until the gateway density. In this density the summing up, the looking backwards—in short—all the useful functions of polarity have been used. Therefore, the metaphysical electrical nature of the individual grows greater and greater in spiritual mass.

For an analog one may observe the work of the one known as Albert who posits the growing to infinity of mass as this mass approaches the speed of light. Thus the seventh-density being, the completed being, the Creator who knows Itself, accumulates mass and compacts into the One Creator once again."

That is convenient! Thanks, Ra! :p Ok, so an entity DOES gain spiritual mass (probably not while in an incarnate state) throughout the densities. But it's not really noteworthy until the 8th density. I'm not sure what the metaphysical electrical nature of an entity is. Perhaps just another way of articulating it? Ahh so there is a correlation between mass and spiritual mass! We already had an understanding that entities in higher densities vibrate very fast, approaching the speed of light. Now we know that this allows for greater spiritual mass.

"39.5 Questioner: Then in the equation here I am assuming Mi is spiritual mass.

Mi = (m0 C2)/(1 - v2 / c2)½

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. "

That is like Greek to me...

(40.1) Ra: "the blackness of the black hole, metaphysically speaking, is a concentration of white light being systematically absorbed once again into the One Creator. Finally, this absorption into the One Creator continues until all the infinity of creations have attained sufficient spiritual mass in order that all form once again the great central sun, if you would so imagine it, of the intelligent infinity awaiting potentiation by free will."

Each entity's readiness to again coalesce into the one infinite creator directly corresponds to its ability to do so. Amazing. Smile So now we see spiritual mass as a necessary tool in the creator's grand plan to know itself, although it doesn't really come into play until the "end".

"40.2 Questioner: Our astronomers have noticed that light from spiral galaxies is approximately seventy times less than it should be, considering the calculated mass of the galaxy. I was wondering if that was due to the increase of spiritual mass in the galaxy in what we call white dwarf stars?

Ra: I am Ra. This is basically correct and is a portion of the way or process of creation’s cycle."

More spiritual mass = more black holeness.

(52.12) Ra: "This octave density of which we have spoken is both omega and alpha, the spiritual mass of the infinite universes becoming one central sun or Creator once again."

So again, spiritual mass allows all of us to once again form the great central sun. It's passive until the 8th density, where its power is tapped.

SO! While the best description of the concept comes a lot less distorted from Ra, nevertheless I'll give my revised description, more graspable to a third density mind.

Spiritual mass is the ability of an entity to attract its own beingness into itself and subsequently once again form the great central sun. This ability increases in its path of development throughout the densities, as the entity's core vibration approaches the speed of light. Higher density entities have more spiritual mass, and visa versa. At the end of the journey, in 8th density, the power of your spiritual mass is realized and you're now a black hole (so are all your other-selves), moving you, as creator, into the next octave.

In the physical, the sun has much more mass than its planets, so the earth and other planets revolve around it. They are able to gain experience because of the larger mass of the sun. It goes all the way up as well, the sun enabled by the mass of the galactic core. In time/space, each of those entities has spiritual mass roughly correspondent to its physical size. However, spiritual mass might not directly be an enabler of smaller entities to gain experience.

Any thoughts, insights? Tongue
Interesting topic & presentation, Aaron.


First comment, you might want to be careful about conflating the immaterial with the literal. For example, "This ability increases in its path of development throughout the densities, as the entity's core vibration approaches the speed of light" is not literally true.


Overall, I view the evolutionary process as a long movement from identification based on external experience to identification based on time/space, transcendent internal recognition and acceptance. I.e., moving from identifying self according to what's obvious to the senses, etc. to becoming grounded in the actual experience of being ALL (and not rejecting that).

My take on it is that the term "spiritual gravity" describes the ability to no longer send one's energy outwards (like radar) to understand Creation. Instead, it becomes (over a very long period) a completely internal process and is therefore both invisible and possessing much gravitas.
(11-16-2010, 06:16 PM)peregrine Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting topic & presentation, Aaron.


First comment, you might want to be careful about conflating the immaterial with the literal. For example, "This ability increases in its path of development throughout the densities, as the entity's core vibration approaches the speed of light" is not literally true.


Overall, I view the evolutionary process as a long movement from identification based on external experience to identification based on time/space, transcendent internal recognition and acceptance. I.e., moving from identifying self according to what's obvious to the senses, etc. to becoming grounded in the actual experience of being ALL (and not rejecting that).

My take on it is that the term "spiritual gravity" describes the ability to no longer send one's energy outwards (like radar) to understand Creation. Instead, it becomes (over a very long period) a completely internal process and is therefore both invisible and possessing much gravitas.

Hi, Peregrine! When you say the "increases as its core vibration" statement is not literally true, do you mean that there's not a 1 to 1 correlation between the speed of vibration and spiritual mass?

I really resonate with what you say about being grounded in the actual experience of being ALL, and the ladar metaphor. Thank you!
This thread is crazy and I am learning, but I don't think I have anything to contribute haha. But so sweet.
(11-16-2010, 05:21 PM)Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]At the end of the journey, you have so much spiritual mass that you're now a black hole, moving yourself into the next octave.

the exact mechanic of that is not clear.

Quote:(36.8) Ra: "After the seventh has been well entered the mind/body/spirit complex becomes so totally a mind/body/spirit complex totality that it begins to gather spiritual mass and approach the octave density"

Well that kinda throws a monkey wrench in my little thought process. The entity doesn't begin to gather spiritual mass until it approaches 8th density? Or maybe it becomes a totality, that is, merges with the Creator, who already has the most spiritual mass possible?

this is not actually something confusing.

they seem to be saying the entities start gaining spiritual mass while approaching octave. which coincides with the 8th d. nothing abnormal with 7d entities starting to gain spiritual mass towards end of 7d.

rather than 'merges with the creator', 'everything merges with each other, therefore once again constituting the great central sun of these universes'.

the mind/body/spirit complex totality is possibly a merging point of the all higher selves (more than one), and definitely the merging point of all the separate existences in parallel universes for that entity.

the totality of the society complex that that entity belongs to, is itself a higher self to any entity in between 4 and 7d, who is a member of that society complex.

from this pattern, it wouldnt be too far fetched to say that, the totality of the societal complex, will probably merge with other totalities, or entity collectives that it may merge with (the collective/'principle' Quo, a collective of hatonn, latwii and ra, comes to mind), and these merged collectives than again merge with other collectives, all the way going up to everything constituting a single central sun again.

ie, that basically means that the creator, the central sun that is being talked here, is the merger of ALL entities that exist.

and in another respect, it can be said that, that 'creator' is in our 'future'.

OUR future however.

Quote:(37.6) Ra: "The mid-seventh density’s last action before turning towards the allness of the Creator and gaining spiritual mass is to give this resource (the higher self) to the sixth-density self, moving as you measure time in the stream of time."

Clearly linearly presented as the fact that the entity doesn't gain spiritual mass until the end of the octave. Could it be that only entities that don't go through incarnational learning experiences, such as logoi and planets, have spiritual mass?

with the above approach i mentioned,

it means that all entities start merging with each other towards the end of the octave.

basically, 8d is our future then.

entities merging with each other would gain spiritual mass.

Quote:JACKPOT!
"37.8 Questioner: Thank you. And thank you for that explanation of the mathematics too. Could you define spiritual mass?

Ra: I am Ra. This will be the last full question of this session.

Spiritual mass is that which begins to attract the out-moving and on-going vibratory oscillations of being-ness into the gravity, speaking in a spiritual sense, well of the great central sun, core, or Creator of the infinite universes."

Spiritual mass is that which begins to attract waves of beingness into the great central sun. ok. So it seems possible from this definition that anything physical that will eventually become a black hole could be said to have spiritual mass. You could say the sun definitely has begun to attract waves of beingness into the great central sun. It's just got a long way to go before it joins what will be the growing black hole that engulfs the entire universe, from our distorted perspective of time. This definition seems to rule out incarnational entities having spiritual mass. As we are still discovering ourselves, it's not yet time for us to attract all of ourselves into the great central sun. Any attraction of people or circumstances while in the illusion must be due to a different mechanism.

again, with the above approach, we merge in our future. just like how higher self is a manifestation in our future.

so basically 7d end, is octave end for this octave.

Quote:"39.5 Questioner: Then in the equation here I am assuming Mi is spiritual mass.

Mi = (m0 C2)/(1 - v2 / c2)½

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. "

That is like Greek to me...

calculates mass, with the speed of light.

Quote:(40.1) Ra: "the blackness of the black hole, metaphysically speaking, is a concentration of white light being systematically absorbed once again into the One Creator. Finally, this absorption into the One Creator continues until all the infinity of creations have attained sufficient spiritual mass in order that all form once again the great central sun, if you would so imagine it, of the intelligent infinity awaiting potentiation by free will."

Each entity's readiness to again coalesce into the one infinite creator directly corresponds to its ability to do so. Amazing. Smile So now we see spiritual mass as a necessary tool in the creator's grand plan to know itself, although it doesn't really come into play until the "end".

or, each entity's readiness to coalesce into the merger, corresponds with its point in time.

bold part is interesting by the way.

remember how freedom of will came into being with the discovery of finity.

when all entities are coalesced into singularity by merging, all the finite manifestations will go away.

another octave, another manifestation with 'freedom of will' will only happen with finites again coming into play, and the coalesced spiritual mass becoming more than one, multiple through the concept of finity.

Quote:(52.12) Ra: "This octave density of which we have spoken is both omega and alpha, the spiritual mass of the infinite universes becoming one central sun or Creator once again."

So again, spiritual mass allows all of us to once again form the great central sun. It's passive until the 8th density, where its power is tapped.

its not passive until 8th density.

entities increasingly coalesce and gain spiritual mass, by merging with each other towards 8th density.

apparently towards end of 7th density, this process gains momentum, and accelerates rapidly, resulting in the octave.

notice that, how 'love and accept everything else' is not so much different than merging with that everything else in an increasing manner, even tho it is a 4d perspective. it goes even further in 6d unison format.

Quote:Spiritual mass is the ability of an entity to attract its own beingness into itself and subsequently once again form the great central sun. This ability increases in its path of development throughout the densities, as the entity's core vibration approaches the speed of light. Higher density entities have more spiritual mass, and visa versa. At the end of the journey, in 8th density, the power of your spiritual mass is realized and you're now a black hole (so are all your other-selves), moving you, as creator, into the next octave.

Any thoughts, insights? Tongue

the transplantation of the word 'we' into places where say 'you' or 'i', or entity, would be more precise i believe.

for, in every unison that seems like 'one' uniform being, there are innumerable other entities combined and synchronized.

so, entire existence is, the heart-beat like dispersion, and merger of infinite number of entities.
Spiritual mass is the vibration of Love within the 7th and 8th densities. With the 8th being the first of a new creation.
In the 6th density, a balance is achieved within space/time and Time/space. The totality of vibration of love, with all its polarities become a harmonized whole in the 7th. This is when spiritual mass can be measured. It represents the true nature of Love, within the One.
The term Mass means the potential of the Love energy in the 7th density. This mass is the catalyst for the 1st density of the new creation. The mass can be seen as expanding with Love, recreating the same processes of the previous existence. Thus awareness of spiritual mass is lost as it is manifested within a Chaotic environment that includes all possibilities/Probabilities.
In the 3rd density, the spiritual mass begins to coagulate again as a center of for all densities. At the end of the 7th density, the coagulating becomes complete, and the maximum measure of spiritual mass can be found.
everything is not 'love'. there isnt a 'vibration of love' in 7d. the 'love' you speak of regarding 8d, is not synonymous with the energy of green ray, 4d, that is also called love in english for a lack of a better word.