Bring4th

Full Version: Why I trust Ra, Q'uo, and the Confederation...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Before I had any idea of the Ra transcripts, I knew channeling was a real phenomena. I've taken countless psychedelic drugs for spiritual purposes. My experience with in-taking drugs: ~20 times 3-11 grams of magic mushrooms, ~15 times LSD/acid tabs, DMT, molly, MDMA, etc. The most enlightening of my experiences was 11g mushrooms as I started breathing in sync with the Earth/Gaia and for the first time tasted my pure 6th density self(I used to call it my bliss self). The other experience was 6g mushrooms at the park where I tasted the timeless stillness of 7th density; something I termed as 'void self' before discovering Ra's terminology. Before taking any drugs I did my research on them and had a great affinity for math and science at a very young age. This led me to researching science and philosophy via the internet around 15 years old up until today at the age of 33. My first psychedelic drug experience was age 26.

One day at home while on one tab LSD/acid, a feminine entity I greatly appreciate communicated to me telepathically. The voice spoke clearly, lovingly, and in a mystical tone/language although I still understood the message sent. She said, "Just animate, you know what to do." Since childhood I have been an artist and have desired to animate for a living as I matured. I've procrastinated my passion for art and am now realizing it's because I've made my 'truth seeking' a priority which is now coming to a close thanks to the L/L Transcripts. Now on to the point of this post, why I trust the Ra/Q'uo channelings...

Before discovering the spiritual teacher Bentinho Massaro, which led to me 'The Law of One,' I only received my validation of reality from physicists, philosophers, psychologists, mystics, and most importantly Near-Death-Experiencers. NDEers(near-death-experiencers) talked of the black void/space, light manifesting all there is, oneness, our higher selves, love creating all, communicating with higher beings, communicating with dead relatives, scientific information, channeling, and a plethora of information Ra/Q'uo addresses. Honestly, one of the main reasons Ra resonated with me was because of NDEers. The people who have had these 'death experiences' are from all walks of life. Different cultures, ages, religions, beliefs, etc. yet they all usually confess the same truths. Most of these people aren't even aware of universal wisdoms until after their 'death experience.' I've siphoned a great deal of information from NDEers only spoken about through Ra/Q'uo, physicists, and mystics.

I find it highly improbable that these vastly different sources would come to the same conclusions had it not simply been the truth. I'm sharing this for anyone seeking an alternate source of validation. Sometimes just the right words from laymen civilization can catalyze the spiritual journey in ways unexpected. The Ra transcripts taught me how to spin a pendulum with my energy. Tongue

Here is my take on the universal hierarchy:
Imagination/Creator/Awareness/Infinity: Us as creative aware consciousness.
Void/Space/Unity/Zero-Point Energy: Velvety black substance created by imagination with infinite density.
Motion/Thoughts/Electromagnetism/Metaphysical Energy: Motion, direction, and manipulation of space.
Vibration/Sound/Sacred Geometry/Oscillating Energy: Oscillation, frequency, and geometry of energy.
Light/Photon/Sonoluminescence/Radiant Energy: Radiant manifestation of intense vibrational energy.
Matter/Atom/Physical/Crystallized Energy: Accumulation, density, and structure of light.
Spirit/Chakras/Self-Awareness/Metaphysical Energy Body: Self-awareness, knowledge, and control of light.
Deity/Oversoul/God/Absolute Energy: Unity and crystallization of infinite imagination, manifest creation, and absolute spirit.

Near Death Experiece Testimonies:
NDERF
IANDS
Near-Death.com
OBERF

Physicist I recommend: Nikola Tesla, Walter Russel, Dewey B. Larson
(05-24-2020, 12:19 PM)Týrmuzari Wrote: [ -> ]Before I had any idea of the Ra transcripts, I knew channeling was a real phenomena. I've taken countless psychedelic drugs for spiritual purposes. My experience with in-taking drugs: ~20 times 3-11 grams of magic mushrooms, ~15 times LSD/acid tabs, DMT, molly, MDMA, etc. The most enlightening of my experiences was 11g mushrooms as I started breathing in sync with the Earth/Gaia and for the first time tasted my pure 6th density self(I used to call it my bliss self). The other experience was 6g mushrooms at the park where I tasted the timeless stillness of 7th density; something I termed as 'void self' before discovering Ra's terminology. Before taking any drugs I did my research on them and had a great affinity for math and science at a very young age. This led me to researching science and philosophy via the internet around 15 years old up until today at the age of 33. My first psychedelic drug experience was age 26.

One day at home while on one tab LSD/acid, a feminine entity I greatly appreciate communicated to me telepathically. The voice spoke clearly, lovingly, and in a mystical tone/language although I still understood the message sent. She said, "Just animate, you know what to do." Since childhood I have been an artist and have desired to animate for a living as I matured. I've procrastinated my passion for art and am now realizing it's because I've made my 'truth seeking' a priority which is now coming to a close thanks to the L/L Transcripts. Now on to the point of this post, why I trust the Ra/Q'uo channelings...

Before discovering the spiritual teacher Bentinho Massaro, which led to me 'The Law of One,' I only received my validation of reality from physicists, philosophers, psychologists, mystics, and most importantly Near-Death-Experiencers. NDEers(near-death-experiencers) talked of the black void/space, light manifesting all there is, oneness, our higher selves, love creating all, communicating with higher beings, communicating with dead relatives, scientific information, channeling, and a plethora of information Ra/Q'uo addresses. Honestly, one of the main reasons Ra resonated with me was because of NDEers. The people who have had these 'death experiences' are from all walks of life. Different cultures, ages, religions, beliefs, etc. yet they all usually confess the same truths. Most of these people aren't even aware of universal wisdoms until after their 'death experience.' I've siphoned a great deal of information from NDEers only spoken about through Ra/Q'uo, physicists, and mystics.

I find it highly improbable that these vastly different sources would come to the same conclusions had it not simply been the truth. I'm sharing this for anyone seeking an alternate source of validation. Sometimes just the right words from laymen civilization can catalyze the spiritual journey in ways unexpected. The Ra transcripts taught me how to spin a pendulum with my energy.  Tongue

Near Death Experiece Testimonies:
NDERF
IANDS
Near-Death.com
OBERF

Physicist I recommend: Nikola Tesla, Walter Russel, Dewey B. Larson

Welcome here, 'Týrmuzari', lovely post Wink

NDER was also to me an important step as a long time ago I had a son in a coma. Long after all that research about Near Death, I found the LOO and everything in it felt just so 'right' with everything I had lived before, lol. Dewey Larson is so great.

I admire you I would never have had the courage to delve deeply into mushrooms and drugs, also I would have been too lazy to do all that research on them.. lol Just lovely post, thank you for sharing.
I think something amazing about what is in the design of the pyramids is how the 52 degree angle [or 51 degree angle according to Marcel Vogel communicating with Metatron] corresponds to the 52 years cycle of Venus. The pyramid was designed to structure light and modify subtle variations of pressure and ventilation. It says so in the pyramid section of Law of One.

This idea, coinciding with the fact that the Ra of the Law of One used to exist in Venus. It says a lot about what ever it was that contacted/inspired people to build the pyramids.

https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthre...?tid=18240

https://www.mexicolore.co.uk/aztecs/azte...ngest-name
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Fire_ceremony

There's a lot more to read on the topic because this quote doesn't seem entirely definitive but it's an excerpt of the idea. It's been proven 52 years is tracking Venus.

"A Maya-Toltec relief panel (Mausoleum III, Chichén Itzá) is an example that a bundle of wood does not necessarily relate to a 52-year period but that it signifies the "binding of the years" as such, without implying their precise number. Seler(1902-1915,1:693-694, Abb.15;1902-1915, 5:367) interpreted the bundle as a xiuhmolpilli and the entire inscription as an expression of 8x52 years equal to 260 revolutions of Venus of 584 days. Certainly, an equation is indicated but Seler's explanation is unconvincing because the numerals 260 and 584 are not given explicitly nor implicitly. An alternative reading is possible if the rectangular bar, decorated with two ties, is taken for the numeral 5. Then 8 year bundles of 365 days (specified as solar years by the trapezeray year sign) equal 5 synodic revolutions of Venus (of 584 days = 2920 days). The Venus symbol is tied with a loop to the vertical bar and therefore characterized as a "Venus year"; the tie is comparable to the "looped cord" year sign (Nicholson 1966) (Fig. 2,d).
A "

different text in Spanish https://abakmatematicamaya.blogspot.com/...lteca.html

edit:

I'd like to add something about Bentino Massaro.

He's a controversial character because of some of his people committing suicide in Arizona, and I would never pay to attend one of his classes. I did think it was odd that he mentions the year 2035 as significant because I have thought for a while that the year 2034 would be significant as it would be 67 years after 1967 the year that the American counterculture was at it's peak.

[384 days (lunar year) x 64 (codons in dna) = 67years of 365 days]
As a seeker I can appreciate the amount of work you put into your theories.
(05-26-2020, 04:25 PM)Týrmuzari Wrote: [ -> ]As a seeker I can appreciate the amount of work you put into your theories.

Thank you. It is comments like this that make me want to share knowledge.
(05-24-2020, 12:19 PM)Týrmuzari Wrote: [ -> ]Before discovering the spiritual teacher Bentinho Massaro, which led to me 'The Law of One,' I only received my validation of reality from physicists, philosophers, psychologists, mystics, and most importantly Near-Death-Experiencers.

What does "validation" mean to you; what is its importance?
Just so you guys know, those ET's like Ra and their whole confederations are here for their own reasons. They're not here out of the kindness of their hearts. All of those ufos people see is nothing more than mere "light shows" put on for the humans to go "oooooo, what is that" like a child does lol. Don't romanticize this whole ET stuff, you gotta be naive to think Ra and his buddies and the Orions and their buddies are all here because they care about the humans. Humans are the aliens to this planet, you guys are the ET's. Out of nowhere humans appeared in this planet's evolutionary cycle, you are the ET's lol
The Earth is made of debris that compacted together floating from outer space.

We are E.T.s
(05-27-2020, 10:39 AM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-24-2020, 12:19 PM)Týrmuzari Wrote: [ -> ]Before discovering the spiritual teacher Bentinho Massaro, which led to me 'The Law of One,' I only received my validation of reality from physicists, philosophers, psychologists, mystics, and most importantly Near-Death-Experiencers.

What does "validation" mean to you; what is its importance?

Validation means a thought, idea, or concept that invoked a specific feeling within me was mentioned or described by another source. Validation is as much a feeling as any other concept. It feels like a release of doubt. Kind of like when you get an A+ on a school quiz. You assume you know the answers, but the moment you see the grade, you're 'validated.'
It's importance is freedom from doubt and like anyone seeking truth, 'knowing' that truth.
Best example of validation:

(06-01-2020, 10:04 PM)Great Central Sun Wrote: [ -> ]Best example of validation:

It takes much more than a random mortal and positive thoughts to validate my truths. It takes a being or source who speaks my cosmic/light language. I don't desire to feel good when validated, I desire to feel understood.
And if the 'truth' I imagine is false, I desire to be corrected or know it's fallacy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9B5mYfBPlY More info on psychedelics, in a disciplined retreat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZrDhuF22B0&t=1s

That is a solid composition path, Tyr. You are making good progress it seems.
greetings Týrmuzari. Thank you for sharing your spiritual journey with all of us. I too have a deep interest in psychedelics, but I started experimenting with them before I became spiritually aware. I was heavily addicted to marijuana for a few years, and now I find that fear prevents me from enjoying psychedelic journeys. I am taking a solid break from them for awhile, but would like to return to psychedelics in the future from a spiritual perspective. I was wondering if you had any advice on dealing with fear and letting go to allow these wonderful gifts to show us different realms of the one creation?

- Patrick
I'm a near death experiencer. Reach out if you want to hear the story. I love mushrooms also. I aim to do once a week.
(05-27-2020, 02:55 PM)NoBodyNoThing Wrote: [ -> ]Just so you guys know, those ET's like Ra and their whole confederations are here for their own reasons. They're not here out of the kindness of their hearts. All of those ufos people see is nothing more than mere "light shows" put on for the humans to go "oooooo, what is that" like a child does lol. Don't romanticize this whole ET stuff, you gotta be naive to think Ra and his buddies and the Orions and their buddies are all here because they care about the humans. Humans are the aliens to this planet, you guys are the ET's. Out of nowhere humans appeared in this planet's evolutionary cycle, you are the ET's lol

You are right, we are genetically engineered similar to the ET's. They too are our brothers and sisters. If Ra, etc serve mankind, yes there is something for them - love and knowledge about humanity. It is a symbolic relationship, we learn from their teachings and they learn more about life in the universe. But if one chooses not to be involved with them, they do not mind. Wink