Bring4th

Full Version: Channeling Seth at times led to Seth channeling a second entity above him
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This whole idea makes me relate to this made-up game about playing a videogame of someone playing a video game.
I wouldn't say that Law of One has become more popular than the Seth channeling, personally. In my experience more people I've met have been familiar with or heard of Seth and very few are aware of the Ra Material. I actually haven't met anyone else who has read Messages From Michael.

I think Alice Bailey and Theosophy has dominated much of the field of channeling after Edgar Cayce. A lot of the "Ascended Master" stuff comes from those.

However, I would say the most 'popular' is actually Kryon, who spoke at the UN through the 90's. Obviously a later time period. Funny enough, perhaps not so well-known nowadays.
https://kryon.com/k_un.html

Interestingly, he started channeling Kryon in 1989, a being whom claimed to be part of the same 'family' as Michael.
I was also born in 1989, my middle name is Michael, and well, I'll just leave the curiosity at that.

Oh I would also mention the St. Germain channelings by Guy Ballard have been very influential, being one of the core 'Ascended Master' ones. Although weirdly there's a split between New Age and Theosophy with each kind of having their own idea of the "Ascended Masters" and I think this convolution has lead to immense confusion between the two.
I think if you go on YouTube and look at Lawofone and then Seth you'll see that there are videos in Law of One that have nearly a half million views which aren't even a year old while the Seth videos have been on for like a decade or more and have just as many.

I think older people know about Seth. I assume Law of One is popular among younger people.

This is interesting to me because they both mention the concept of group consciousnesses/social memory complexes. Imagine if people that study these texts are the current embodiment a past social memory complex. The Seth complex, the Egyptian complex.

So considering this together, I see that older people with spiritual consciousness are more connected to Seth and the younger people relate more to Law of One. I could be wrong but the thing is that Reddit and YouTube along with other forums I used to visit which I imagine were mostly the current younger generation spread Law of One around. Reddit has a much more popular Lawofone reddit and a nearly dead Seth reddit.

I don't use reddit, I detest the stake/ownership of a good part of the site by the Chinese Communist government. Yet from reviewing the Seth subreddits and a Seth forum slower than this one, it's obvious Law of One is much more popular among the 20-30 year old crowd.

When I see large groups of people in a spiritual/conscious community of people I pause and look at people's "aura" to see who has the most pronounced energy. I also look at the gender ratio and age group. Seth people are often much older from videos I've seen online. Younger people don't know of Jane Roberts for the most part.

Women also often dominate the gender ratio. If something is about psychic anything you're not likely going to find a lot of middle aged guys who care about it unless it's a part of an older era. Those books were popular back then but other than a handful of unknown people no one is adding to it and according to the authors Seth only existed with Jane and Robert as a pair. It seems like Seth is popular among older people from the previous decades when it was first published.

Maybe they're wiser lol.

Edit: I have heard of Kryon but never looked in to it.

In a video on Kevin Moore's youtube channel there are 2 recent interviews with guys alive today who were in the E.S.P. classes hosted by Jane Roberts, and one of them Seth called "The Poet" said that there are channeled American texts from the 1800s but their language is so different from ours that they have no crowd that cares to discuss the vast majority of them but the Poet did mention one he thought had real info in it. It's a long interview but interesting. The second video on Moore's channel with bald guy is great and all, but seemed overly emphatic about it. He described how no system of psychology or religion he's ever encountered is as sophisticated as the one Jane Roberts wrote in her 40 or so books.

It's unique to me how the Roberts books seem like they could have been written either today or 10 years ago and the language is so intelligent that it doesn't seem dated compared to a lot of 60s books.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7jAs6fS9X8
I read Jane Roberts when I was about 19-20 and I am 30 now, so maybe I am a bit of an unusual occultist that way.

It's true that I learned of the Law of One from younger people, although those I have met within the physical community tend to be more in the 30+ range.

I think that the reason a lot of people, especially younger folk, came in to contact with the Ra Material is because of the prominence of conspiracies surrounding the illuminati and the Hidden Hand material. A lot of people have ended up on this site after reading that.

In my experience the people who are doing really serious channeling usually aren't pursuing publicity, often not even publishing.
Not a very common topic