Bring4th

Full Version: You don't always have to keep your word.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I learned from my teacher and Metatron that you don't have to keep your word if someone betrays you.
That took a lot of pressure off of me after the fact.
Thought this advice might help some here.
You mean I can be not perfect?
Of course you always have free will. Smile

Whether or not you keep your word, regardless of the circumstances, would be something you would have to decide for yourself, based on your own discernment, boundaries, state of health, and sense of integrity. I wouldn't follow someone(thing) else's advice on this.

The question I would ask is, why do you need permission or validation. This may lead you to a deeper understanding of self.
I have been thinking a lot about the ethics of truth and lies.

From what I understand is that absolute laws such as 'all lieing is bad' are not wise. Absolutes can be used to take advatage of people as Ra states about the 10 commandments

For example would you lie to save someone's life if a nazi deathsquad was looking for jewish childern and you knew where one was?

Quote:16.15 Questioner: Can you tell me the origin of the Ten Commandments?

Ra: I am Ra. The origin of these commandments follows the law of negative entities impressing information upon positively oriented mind/body/spirit complexes. The information attempted to copy or ape positivity while retaining negative characteristics.

16.20 Questioner: It would be unlike an entity fully aware of the knowledge of the Law of One to ever say “Thou shalt not.” Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.
A spirit guide once told a person to lie about hearing voices, or else they would be locked up.
That's one example when it's ok to lie.