Bring4th

Full Version: ANYONE IN PHOENIX AZ???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I Know there must be others in my area meeting or who resonate with the Law of One!

Please let me know if you live in my area or know of any groups meeting here.

I need you more than words can appropriately convey.

Thank you.
Sahaja Yoga is the Law of One in practice

They have meetings in almost every major city on Earth.

Unfortunately they aren't meeting in a lot of places because of social flippanting guidelines but there is sahajaonline
Hi Angel,

I am north of Phoenix. I meet currently (virtually at this point because of the virus) with two guys in Phoenix and we are studying the archetypes together. We have talked about at some point opening the group to more people when we have completed our archetype study. So I can let you know via this thread, or PM me with your email address.

Another way to connect with others in the area might be the Law of One Study Group Facebook page. One of the moderators seems to think there are a lot of LOO people in the Phoenix metropolitan area. 
Ever heard of this place?

Quetzalcoatl [kundalini dragons] and what is thought to be a mesoamerican ballcourt on an Indian reservation near Phoenix. It's not really public and they buried it but it amazes me how unknown places like this are to people

Etzanoa and Cahokia are two other examples of huge settlements people have little awareness of.

Etzanoa was rediscovered in Wichita only recently, but Cahokia just makes me think it's because American history ignores the natives.

(05-29-2020, 07:02 AM)Navaratna Wrote: [ -> ]Ever heard of this place?

Quetzalcoatl [kundalini dragons] and what is thought to be a mesoamerican ballcourt on an Indian reservation near Phoenix. It's not really public and they buried it but it amazes me how unknown places like this are to people

Etzanoa and Cahokia are two other examples of huge settlements people have little awareness of.

Etzanoa was rediscovered in Wichita only recently, but Cahokia just makes me think it's because American history ignores the natives.

Quetzalcoal is a god, the feathered serpent God, in native tradition. The hohokam Indians were those living at the site in the video at snake town . We have a freeway named after this tribe of Indians. Its the 143 on maps. Since they buried it and its not open to folks, no I'm not familiar. However what intrigued me was that you mentioned the ball court and that was not mentioned in this video. The Mayan had those.

Also in the video the artwork on some of that jewelry looks a lot like the images in the ancient buried site they found and are still excavating in Turkey called gobleteki. Specifically the frog like image.

Arizona has quite the few sacred sites and curiously covered up or misunderstood with intention, stories leading to all kinds of interesting conclusions. One that is truly special is a newspaper article appearing in the local paper in 1909 Iabout a photographer floating down the Colorado River in the grand canyon, enroute to a new job with the smithsonian Institute. What he found there is well amazing and worth looking into. Back then people were still living a code of honor and a man's word was important to him. I believe the paper report of the story is truth but you can decide for yourself. Do a Google search for Phoenix gazette and grand canyon. You will see much on the subject.

Also in the desert close by Phoenix there are 2 places of interest. Both are portals to somewhere . One is a place called hole in the rock and another is a big rock with a door carved into it and activated through sound. Legends talk about both of these sites and indeed seem to me, a valid consideration on both of these.

Enjoy