Bring4th

Full Version: Genghis Khan reincarnated as a shipping clerk - Rasputin ascended with him-Thoughts?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is so comedic to me. https://www.lawofone.info/results.php?q=genghis+khan

They're not even trying to be funny, Ra is a serious entity.
Keep in mind modern scientific studies have been conducted which show that because of the number of women Genghis Khan hooked up with, a significant percentage of the world's population carries his DNA. Likely more than any other individual that we can identify as a historical figure.
__

17.25 Questioner: How did Taras Bulba, Genghis Khan, and Rasputin get harvested prior to the harvest?

Ra: I am Ra. It is the right/privilege/duty of those opening consciously the gate to intelligent infinity to choose the manner of their leaving of the density.

Those of negative orientation who so achieve this right/duty most often choose to move forward in their learn/teaching of service to self.

11.15 Questioner: Is it impossible for you to tell us precisely how he does this service?
Ra: I am Ra. It is possible for us to speak to this query. However, we use any chance we may have to reiterate the basic understanding/learning that all beings serve the Creator.

The one you speak of as Genghis Khan, at present, is incarnate in a physical light body which has the work of disseminating material of thought control to those who are what you may call crusaders. He is, as you would term this entity, a shipping clerk.

__
What does that even mean? That makes me think Genghis Khan knowingly incarnated as someone who worked in some factory shipping propaganda booklets for like some Soviet or American military force in the Mideast maybe. Or for some religious people making books to give to people? Keeping in mind the Ra was channeled in the 80s. "materials of thought control" "those who are what you make call crusaders"

I'll just leave this here

(05-29-2020, 10:01 PM)Navaratna Wrote: [ -> ]What does that even mean?

There are incarnations to a certain extent of the sixth density. Ra referred to a fourth density incarnation.
My interpretation, is that Ra was attempting to point out that one of the most powerful men to walk the earth in our recorded history, is a low level worker in his new environment.
(05-29-2020, 10:32 PM)Dtris Wrote: [ -> ]My interpretation, is that Ra was attempting to point out that one of the most powerful men to walk the earth in our recorded history, is a low level worker in his new environment.

I think the first reading suggests that it was his choice.

I posted this as food for thought more than real curiosity, and also because of how funny it is. I never heard of Taras Bulba before this.

Rasputin was definitely known as a mystic and Genghis Khan according to some texts some old some modern titled The Secret History of Genghis Khan indicate that he was a medicine man.
I'll add a bit more for discussion. I thought this was interesting. It's a reading describing ambrosia as a food that higher density entities eat. I think I've read stuff about Greeks and Egyptians cherishing it. It's very tasty, it tastes kind of like finely pulverized flakes of oatbread with honey and is highly nutritious. It's something I'd recommend in addition to these foods to replenish nerves
https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthre...?tid=18263

43.20 Questioner: I’m guessing that it is not necessary to ingest food in fifth density. Is this correct?
Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. However, the vehicle needs food which may be prepared by thought.
43.21 Questioner: What type of food would this be?
Ra: I am Ra. You would call this type of food nectar, or ambrosia, or a light broth of golden white hue.
(05-29-2020, 10:32 PM)Dtris Wrote: [ -> ]My interpretation, is that Ra was attempting to point out that one of the most powerful men to walk the earth in our recorded history, is a low level worker in his new environment.

He was no Master. No Hermetic Master would go around taking lives instead of preserving lives. Genghis Khan is nothing compared to the Masters or even a regular human if that person only understood a small inkling of how to use their power. How does giving a child a button that controls a nuclear warhead work out? If you tried to pick a fight with Jesus or any other master, and they decided to use their magic on you, they will just send you loving thoughts that’ll be of such degree that you will be obliterated. The Masters and those from above are higher
dimensional than humans, so they shine brighter than humans, to humans they are like gods. The infinite intelligence present in each particle of light is the control one in a higher plane has over the lower. People have no idea how truly powerful higher plane beings are. Including your higher self. Just because people want to be fed to the Orion wolves, so be it. Continue to be the material world’s slave.

What Ra said is a classification of the Orion way. It will affect your harvest is how you are polarized. In the end, material goods is a low frequency reality. And you will not reach the high frequencies for a harvest, aka ascension. Humans transform the Law of One into the law of dumb unfortunately. In human’s case, they worship the Orion faction without realizing. A person's total slave mentality to the Orion worship adds to that flux yes. People are Orion worshipers and pawns. The higher planes always use pawns from lower planes. That is why higher light beings like do the guiding and the dark ones use pawns. Getting people out of their darkness will take a while. When it comes to negative polarity beings like the Orions, what you are feeling right now is what is attracting them silly humans. Thoughts of negative polarity is what they are looking for. Basically, you people have just asked them to join you for a buffet. And you are the buffet. Your anger is literally calfskin calling them for dinner. Human morality makes you think what the Orions do is wrong but watch how you feel and what you say. People would not understand multidimensional stuff even if their higher self hit them in the head with it. If people made Orion level, they would be smarter. Those guys are very intelligent.

A person's human self Is lesser intelligence because it is unconscious. There is more to self than higher. Think for yourselves. Slaves to the material world’s so called masters. Slave to desires. Slave to people's own illusions. Lovers of slave and victim mentality. Talking about material comforts is slave thinking. Living life as a slave and not realize the state of slavery people themselves set in motion. Constantly thinking they have nothing. Because slaves have nothing. They only depend on having and serving a master as their one and only reality. It is because people are always wanting a master to give their slave butts some direction. People are afraid to think for themselves, afraid their slave existence might go up in smoke. I tell people's silly slave butts the key to break the chains and their slave mind keeps looking for a master to come save them from their illusory framework. People have been shown their tools and yet they still want to be a slave. People were less intelligent even back then with telepathic gifts at that time of Atlantis and previous root races. And people are still taking remedial classes here on Earth after all those centuries have passed. Slaves are expendable. People use their intelligence, not their brain. Brain makes them limited if it is not used properly.

So, get ready humans. A slave to socio cultural pressures, fossil pressures, etc. Think for yourselves and master yourselves. Think about what slaves do and a person will set their own slave mentality. The Christ in his love came to show others their chains as slaves, shown people the tools to become free of slave mentality. That is the light of complete unconditional love. And yet they go and say he cannot do that. Because he has stepped into taboo that you can’t be with God as a master of self. And thus, are stuck with the slave of God mentality when God wants humans to access his light through knowing and mastering self. Why worship. What is worship. It means to serve. True service is that of love. Slave service is the fear of something perceived as greater than self. Keep at it human slaves, at this pace none of your people are going anywhere after this lifetime, they are coming straight back here when ready.

That is what Ra meant as the Orion polarity. The desire to serve self in a self-imposed illusion of inert slavery. People are also a slave to their own fears. Enjoy this lesson. Conspiracy theorists and slaves only spout their lack of understanding. So easily manipulated and arguing over pseudo knowledge. And not realize the divinity inside. Truth is your butts belong to the Orions and people are getting scared. People still have no idea how to use their free will. That is how Orions can bonk people from behind, like feed people fantastic imaginings then sell them off to slavery somewhere. Keep yourself grounded. Trust your own cognition, even if it is help from the Orions, which is probably keeping a person limited or less intelligent, is still helping you. Stay confused that is. There is no length to eternity, but if people wish for eternal less intelligence then ok. After all this vibrational work the Masters have taught people over many centuries, if people still need specifics, then continue to practice stillness. Stop asking for verification and people please use your intelligence. Think for yourselves!

In case you are wondering, I am none of those beings, I am not Ra, not part of the Ra complex, not a member of his confederation group buddies, not an Orion, not a messenger of the Law of One, I am none of those.
That is something I can definitely see a person taking issue with along with the fact that his DNA is found in so many people because of conquest not through having girlfriends.

He was a warlord but spiritually conscious in some way. However it's kind of difficult to reconcile 21st century attitudes with medieval Mongolian ones. He did kill people but at the same time World War 2 for example needed to be fought. These are some of the reasons I want opinions on what people think of the fact he seems to be held to a high regard in this text.

In my experience a person identifying as spiritual does not at all mean they have a perfect moral code.

It's just a part of our history. Powerful people back then were not angelic when compared to powerful people today.

Progress, very generally, often follows a jagged curve. Moving from a plateau of competence forwards, may mean falling into a ravine of challenge before being able to climb upwards again and reach a new plateau of competence. Especially when considering paradigm changes. A time of being worse off in the new skill set used tends to happen whenever anyone who is skilled at anything changes the basic approach taken, in order to become able to take it to a new level.

Well, that's a very general insight I read from a book by systems thinker Gerald Weinberg (who does not write about spirituality specifically).

(05-30-2020, 05:17 AM)NoBodyNoThing Wrote: [ -> ]He was no Master. No Hermetic Master would go around taking lives instead of preserving lives. [...]

There are many types of master. One type for each thing which can be mastered. Removing specializations such as "hermetic master" from the picture, it basically just means "really good or accomplished at X", whatever X happens to be. There's also various other masterful mass-murderers in history, though their area of expertise is not something I have any practical interest in. Anyway, this kind of stuff can all be considered in a more detached way and without sending any invitations for Orion STS to eat you, as you wrote about.

(05-30-2020, 12:35 AM)Navaratna Wrote: [ -> ]I'll add a bit more for discussion. I thought this was interesting. It's a reading describing ambrosia as a food that higher density entities eat. I think I've read stuff about Greeks and Egyptians cherishing it. [...]

Do keep in mind that higher-density food is not the same as anything you can physically touch, hold, or ingest. Completely different categories of "substance", realms in which substances exist, etc.
(05-30-2020, 05:17 AM)NoBodyNoThing Wrote: [ -> ]

He was no Master. No Hermetic Master would go around taking lives instead of preserving lives. Genghis Khan is nothing compared to the Masters or even a regular human if that person only understood a small inkling of how to use their power. How does giving a child a button that controls a nuclear warhead work out? If you tried to pick a fight with Jesus or any other master, and they decided to use their magic on you, they will just send you loving thoughts that’ll be of such degree that you will be obliterated. The Masters and those from above are higher
dimensional than humans, so they shine brighter than humans, to humans they are like gods. The infinite intelligence present in each particle of light is the control one in a higher plane has over the lower. People have no idea how truly powerful higher plane beings are. Including your higher self. Just because people want to be fed to the Orion wolves, so be it. Continue to be the material world’s slave.    

Those three were used as examples of STS beings who penetrated the gateway to intelligent infinity during their life and were given the privilege of choosing the manner of their ascension. If you do not want to recognize that an adept/master can exist on the STS path just like on the STO path that is up to your discretion.
(05-29-2020, 10:01 PM)Navaratna Wrote: [ -> ]This is so comedic to me. ...
What does that even mean? That makes me think Genghis Khan knowingly incarnated as someone who worked in some factory shipping propaganda booklets for like some Soviet or American military force in the Mideast maybe. Or for some religious people making books to give to people? Keeping in mind the Ra was channeled in the 80s. "materials of thought control" "those who are what you make call crusaders"

Ra, to me, was often hilarious because the of the complexity or absurdity of sentence structure, or I find it ticklish when Ra starts saying "O student" to Don when Don seems to "get it" and it feels so sweet. And in another case, I always find it comical when Ra is so literal and answers Don's question to comment on something with a "yes" they can comment, and then Don has to ask if Ra will then please comment.

In the case of Genghis Kahn, I took that passage to say just what it says—that after harvest, GK was working in 4th density as a low-level contributor of the STS game, still focused on the path but starting at the beginning of 4th density. In 4th density the STS activity would occur in different ways than it would here. And the caveat here is that we are canvassing within the construct of linear time.

According to the LOO, until 6th density STS and STO are both viable ways to evolve forward. They utilize focus and the energy centers differently, and that works until evolution forward doesn't allow for closing off of any parts, as I understand the idea. Detachment from "right and wrong," judgments, and emotions, is necessary to understand how STS is viable as an evolutionary path.

Considering GK, one tends to see the taking of life as the main feature; but I suspect that killing was a result not the main focus, which would have been accessing the magical, opening a direct channel to intelligent infinity.

I am not currently in agreement with the experiment of the veil in this logos. I do not think all is well with so much suffering being the price to pay for faster evolution. However, when considering STO and STS, I think it is easy to oversimplify. There is complexity which must be considered, and according to Ra, complexity of mind, body, and spirit was initiated when the veil was created. Just because an individual is STO-oriented does not mean they don't do harm, which may manifest as martyrdom or other "well-meaning" emotional sabotage; and an STS individual may feel a sense of "well-meaning" duty to rule the people who can't rule themselves, which can be seen from a certain viewpoint as honorable.

Here is a bit about GK which throws light on the complexity from Wikipedia:
Quote:Genghis Khan c. 1162 – August 18, 1227), was the founder and first Great Khan and Emperor of the Mongol Empire, which became the largest contiguous empire in history after his death. He came to power by uniting many of the nomadic tribes of Northeast Asia. After founding the Empire and being proclaimed Genghis Khan, he launched the Mongol invasions that conquered most of Eurasia. Campaigns initiated in his lifetime include those against the Qara Khitai, Khwarezmia, and the Western Xia and Jin dynasties, and raids into Medieval Georgia, the Kieven Rus', and Volga Bulgaria. These campaigns were often accompanied by large-scale massacres of the civilian populations, especially in the Khwarazmian- and Western Xia–controlled lands. Because of this brutality, which left millions dead, he is considered by many to have been a genocidal ruler. By the end of his life, the Mongol Empire occupied a substantial portion of Central Asia and China. Due to his exceptional military successes, Genghis Khan is often considered to be the greatest conqueror of all time.

Beyond his military accomplishments, Genghis Khan also advanced the Mongol Empire in other ways. He decreed the adoption of the Uyghur script as the Mongol Empire's writing system. He also practised meritocracy and encouraged religious tolerance in the Mongol Empire, unifying the nomadic tribes of Northeast Asia. Present-day Mongolians regard him as the founding father of Mongolia. He is also credited with bringing the Silk Road under one cohesive political environment. This brought relatively easy communication and trade between Northeast Asia, Muslim Southwest Asia, and Christian Europe, expanding the cultural horizons of all three areas.
I do think people over exaggerate pretty severely the "omg horror" of having an ego. I've seen "spiritual" people so many times just try to belittle each other by using that term. Yeah no, if someone criticizes me for having an ego I see it for what it is. An attempt to say that my will, my agenda should be stepped on beneath their flawless and oh-so-wiser "spiritual" ego. It's an idea you keep to yourself in my opinion if you feel like criticizing in regards to it.

During meditation I understand the ego is an obstacle, but functioning in the world means you need an ego unless you're content with having as much push and pull as a paper cutout.
No ascension was involved. Both entities died in normal ways and then were put into where they were suitable by their 7d totality.
(05-30-2020, 09:36 AM)Dtris Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-30-2020, 05:17 AM)NoBodyNoThing Wrote: [ -> ]

Those three were used as examples of STS beings who penetrated the gateway to intelligent infinity during their life and were given the privilege of choosing the manner of their ascension. If you do not want to recognize that an adept/master can exist on the STS path just like on the STO path that is up to your discretion.

Quote:92.24 Questioner: It seems to me that the drawings on each of these columns are identical but that the left-hand column, that is the one on the Priestess’s left, has been shaded much darker indicating that the events or the experiences may be identical in the incarnation but may be approached and viewed and utilized with either polarity as the bias. Is this in any way correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. You will note also, from the symbol denoting spirit in manifestation upon each pillar, that the One Infinite Creator is no respecter of polarity but offers Itself in full to all.
(05-30-2020, 05:44 AM)Navaratna Wrote: [ -> ]That is something I can definitely see a person taking issue with along with the fact that his DNA is found in so many people because of conquest not through having girlfriends.

He was a warlord but spiritually conscious in some way. However it's kind of difficult to reconcile 21st century attitudes with medieval Mongolian ones. He did kill people but at the same time World War 2 for example needed to be fought. These are some of the reasons I want opinions on what people think of the fact he seems to be held to a high regard in this text.

In my experience a person identifying as spiritual does not at all mean they have a perfect moral code.

It's just a part of our history. Powerful people back then were not angelic when compared to powerful people today.

Actually, there's little or no difference. The ones today just do a lot better at hiding their STSness and don't actually run around with an army chopping off peoples heads...for the most part.
(05-29-2020, 10:46 PM)Navaratna Wrote: [ -> ]

I think the first reading suggests that it was his choice.

I posted this as food for thought more than real curiosity, and also because of how funny it is. I never heard of Taras Bulba before this.

Rasputin was definitely known as a mystic and Genghis Khan according to some texts some old some modern titled The Secret History of Genghis Khan indicate that he was a medicine man.

He was not a medicine man. Mongolian shamanism has the white path and the black that encompasses even the working with malevolent energies.(yellow also exists in Mongolian shamanism if you include the buddist path added later) He is considered a black shaman not implying evil but that he weilded power of both light and dark.

That’s different than being a medicine man/healer.
His adepthood and use of both light and dark was because he was a negative adept.
Also reConfusedhipping clerk comment via Ra

I also see it as denoting a rather low level cog in the wheel of the STS system.
The point being as significant and powerful as he was in his time on earth, he is only at the beginning of his STS hierarchy climb.

A shipping clerk might also mean receiving and sending out energies. Or recieving the call for energies and sending the energies where called.

He is almost worshiped in a way by black shamans in Mongolia.

They build homes for spirits and honor and ask for their help in their shamanic work.
He is called on by a huge number of black shamans as he was/is seen as one of their most powerful to date. This would fit in with the shipping clerk duties of receiving requests, and sending out what has been requested.
This is exactly a case-in-point about what I've said about the STS path looking very "libertarian", until you hit 4d and you're the "bottom b****" in a society of all wolves and no easy prey. After that, it's all hierarchy, pecking order, and boot-licking(until you are absolutely sure you can bump somebody out of the way and move up). Then...rinse and repeat. Kiss up, kick down, kiss up, kick down, until the rare opportunity a spot above becomes vacant, or you have a chance to knock someone above you down and take their place.
What this bit about Genghis Khan being a shipping clerk brought to mind for me, when I read it way back when, was the idea that one of the things that allowed the Khan to spread his empire so far was a network of relay stations that allowed the Mongolian Empire's messengers to quickly travel throughout the empire and outpace the already quick and mobile Mongolian armies. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yam_(route)

Maybe he's working in the 4D version of one of those relay stations, helping to spread the negative philosophy.
There was actually a perfect analogue for this in popular media recently, on Netflix. In Fargo’s second season, Bokeem Woodbine plays a gangster that has his eyes set on the big time, and works, to murderous effect, to gain his promotion at the end of the season.
When he arrives there, however, he finds to his disappointment that all of the truly evil (competently evil) people in this higher organization are basically organized like any other corporation. He is given a small office, a desk, and a stack of papers to work through. Then he told that the people that REALLY succeed in the organization are the ones that are able to reorganize things to more efficiently retain profits.

No more shooting or direct killing. He has entered the world where you kill with a pen and spreadsheet instead of bullets. Genghis has supposedly moved into a realm higher than that. Who knows what incredibly boring form evil takes at that level?
Khan was a master in 3D, a King! However when he graduated to 4D his power was not as great as others in his social memory complex. Everyone has a role, and his entry level position in 4D put him as a disseminator of mind control information to Crusaders. He’s only just begun his evolution in 4D.

Rasputin on the other hand was a black adept, who made consciously control of his power over others using black magick and mind control. I’m sure he’s in a higher position than Khan. Magick comes slowly on the Left Hand Path. The black magicians have an upper hand over those who don’t know magick especially in their SMC.
NobodyNoThing,

I agree on how you explain and urges other-selves to work/look within... but, there is this vibration of resentment, pity, "looking down" on others and "looking up" to other entities in other density.

remember, Ra said they refrained from using our language to call other density as "upper or lower" and avoided/reminded that Ra isn't "god" or "godly" they are no different from us. The Law of One, literally means the oneness of all.

Your vibration and your words creates this separation between those that you view as "powerful" and your fellow man as .. essentially... "stupid"

Then you claim you are not Ra, not them, nobody and nothing... when no one even pointed or assume you are/were.

There is some sort of superior complex behind your words that are made to be seen as wisdom from your sentences.

I want to say, first of all, my friend, you are something and you are someone, and you worth as much as the infinite creator, for the creator is in all.

Please, have mercy and be graceful with your understanding and wisdom.
(08-05-2020, 06:42 AM)J.W. Wrote: [ -> ]NobodyNoThing,

I agree on how you explain and urges other-selves to work/look within... but, there is this vibration of resentment, pity, "looking down" on others and "looking up" to other entities in other density.

remember, Ra said they refrained from using our language to call other density as "upper or lower" and avoided/reminded that Ra isn't "god" or "godly" they are no different from us. The Law of One, literally means the oneness of all.

Your vibration and your words creates this separation between those that you view as "powerful" and your fellow man as .. essentially... "stupid"

Then you claim you are not Ra, not them, nobody and nothing... when no one even pointed or assume you are/were.

There is some sort of superior complex behind your words that are made to be seen as wisdom from your sentences.  

I want to say, first of all, my friend, you are something and you are someone, and you worth as much as the infinite creator, for the creator is in all.

Please, have mercy and be graceful with your understanding and wisdom.

Not just that, but all ARE the Creator.
You STO guys perceive role as a matter of social standing whereas we STS perceive it as the person who has the traits and abilities that fit the job the most. Now I'll use an analogy for the real meaning of "shipping clerk", simply let's take basket ball, would you make fun of basketball player that carries the ball to the net ? Or make a decisive pass (carries the ball to the scorer hands) ? The "ball" is analog to the "material of thought control"

Not all STS society works the same, not all sts are friends, angels in the bible are STS but they aren't buddies with bible's devils. We aren't the same, so please don't paint us all like those stupid reptilians

Now from what I know Genghis has now his own fleet of crusaders. But before let me explain how crusading works and note somewhere in your notebook that not every STS society works the same, I know a lot who operates differently.

Now let's take reptilians "crusaders" which Genghis is a member of, replace "crusaders" by "pirates", they loan you a (war)ship. Then you go collect the bounty( 3d beings negative feelings mostly) to pay off the loan. Few take the loan because few can really be confident to pay up. From what I know the one named khan own a whole fleet of crusaders right now. The reason why he chose to be a shipping clerk was to learn and gain information on how other crusaders ship worked, because as a shipping clerk you travel a lot and you stay the equivalent of our human days or weeks at the shipping address, that gives you the ability to observe how different crusaders works without being ascribed as a spy. He chose that because that is the way he learned to be a warrior on earth, he used learning horsing as a pretext to see how other warriors and his father rival used to operate and inevitably their weaknesses.

The way some STS uses thought control on earth, look at horror movies, they are using to produce negative feelings that are collected for beverage, they are also used to iinvocaate some spirit that will be bound to those looking at it.

Now a bonus to show you how different can be an STS society, I'll list there according to you all sts s"ocieties or character" look alike that you can find in literature games etc. for sake of energy I won't define how and what makes them Sts (you do that)

The Elohims or Elimo (from the real jews scripture)
Mikaboshi - Marvel
The Patternist octavia butler (this a perfect exemple of an Sts society from top to bottom)
Otsutsuki - Naruto (this one also)
Apokolips
Brainiac
The horacian endless space
Metron - Dc comic
The Irin or Sphinxes
The reptilians (or the Dragons)
all and every character that are lord of hell (hades etc.)

Down is a short list of animals that are polarized toward sts innately compared to others

Eagles
Crocrodile
Tigers
Otters
magnan ants
cuckoo

List of philosophies that polarize Sts, before that I must say that anybody that take black magic books seriously is dumb due to the fact that STS higher being uses it to make black magician slave to them by pacts, whereas what I will lay doesn't bound you to anything

Redpill philosphy (manosphere)
Nihilism (real nihilism many people do not understand that)
Machiavelism
48 laws of power
Right is might (Ragnar read beard)
Abraham hicks material (only Sts can use it fully, the whole application of this material requires to be selfish, the more selfish the better)
Communism manifesto
Mein Kampf
The Protocols Before the Court in Berne -- The Protocols of the Elders of Zion before the Court in Berne
The talmud (for the false jews)
The torah ( written for the "real jews")
Quran (this is one is full of misdirection funny don't read it too much if you don't want to be infested by nasty spirits)
Revelation of jean

Movies, tv shows, fiction books

House of cards
Reverend insanity

Ideology that encompasses STS

the ideology Comepetition (sport etc.)
Money
Meritocracy
Laws(yeah anarchy is STO not STS, because in anarchy STO are just like lambs, ready to be slain, it's a joke )

Some people you might not realize are sts polarized...

Michael Jordan
Trump
The Clintons
Steve Jobs (was an initiated shaman)
Bill gate

I stop at that for now

Many of you guys are wrong believing that STS manipulate in order for you to choose their path, they don't. Because many of you are most likely not qualified to become one, that requires work or talent that you do not posses. Talented STS 3D being are hard to come by, when they find one they really care about him, their version of care will be of an eagle feeding its kids until they grow strong enough and throw them from the top of the mountain. They care first, until you fail. The consequences for failure are very dramatic but usually Sts 3d beings are great achievers so they are able. Those who climb the ranks of sect and cult will only find themselves being slaves when the 3d earth become 4d negative, real STS build cult they don't join them.

To see off you qualify as an STS just ask yourself if you have the spiritual level of Jesus or Elijah the prophet. If not, just go toward STO, those are the basic requirement for a 4d sts.For STO just being very very humanitarian is enough hence the 95% for sts and 51 % for STO. That means that even if you wanted to you probably can't become STS evilness aside.

Misconceptions about sts is that all off them are psychopaths and do not love, wrong, some are the most loving people and it's because of that very love that they do what they do. Look at Netflix serie's the punisher or even Genghis Khan, the later did what he did because he loved his family and went on conquering the world for them. Due to their love some STS take things too personally which result in this uncontrollable hate and rage whereas an STO would simply accept the betrayal for exemple and forgive. To avoid being sway by this love some block that love and become less sensible... I bet that if you met Hitler one on one you would find that he is just a normal dude with normal interests like you. You can be Sts and love your family and your clan. The main difference between STO and STS about love is that from the former it is inclusive love and the later it is exclusive love

This will be all for now...
(07-25-2021, 01:36 PM)Desaad khaan Wrote: [ -> ]...when the 3d earth become 4d negative...

Good luck with that.
This seems like a unwise recruitment strategy from STS...

The more you tell us of your understanding, the more we realize that the eternal existence in sts environment is not that.. great.

Sounds like a pain to constantly looking over your shoulder and scheming for the next "big" conquest.

In comparison to working together with all of creation with exclusive love to expand our understanding of existence... Where sts.. seems to get wrapped up in a constant emulation of self-creating struggles.
But I can see why, we do need the abrasion of sts to know what to avoid in the process of spiritual evolution. In that regards, we appreciate your enthusiasm to play the antagonist role on the stage of creation.

Quote:19.17 Questioner: Can you tell me what bias creates their momentum toward the chosen path of service to self?

Ra: I am Ra. We can speak only in metaphor. Some love the light. Some love the darkness. It is a matter of the unique and infinitely various Creator choosing and playing among its experiences as a child upon a picnic. Some enjoy the picnic and find the sun beautiful, the food delicious, the games refreshing, and glow with the joy of creation. Some find the night delicious, their picnic being pain, difficulty, sufferings of others, and the examination of the perversities of nature. These enjoy a different picnic.
All these experiences are available. It is free will of each entity which chooses the form of play, the form of pleasure.  

Come home when you are done playing war games Desaad Khan, the infinite creator awaits you with unconditional love.

l/l
(07-27-2021, 11:52 PM)J.W. Wrote: [ -> ]This seems like a unwise recruitment strategy from STS...

The more you tell us of your understanding, the more we realize that the eternal existence in sts environment is not that.. great.

Sounds like a pain to constantly looking over your shoulder and scheming for the next "big" conquest.

In comparison to working together with all of creation with exclusive love to expand our understanding of existence... Where sts.. seems to get wrapped up in a constant emulation of self-creating struggles.
But I can see why, we do need the abrasion of sts to know what to avoid in the process of spiritual evolution. In that regards, we appreciate your enthusiasm to play the antagonist role on the stage of creation.

Quote:19.17 Questioner: Can you tell me what bias creates their momentum toward the chosen path of service to self?

Ra: I am Ra. We can speak only in metaphor. Some love the light. Some love the darkness. It is a matter of the unique and infinitely various Creator choosing and playing among its experiences as a child upon a picnic. Some enjoy the picnic and find the sun beautiful, the food delicious, the games refreshing, and glow with the joy of creation. Some find the night delicious, their picnic being pain, difficulty, sufferings of others, and the examination of the perversities of nature. These enjoy a different picnic.
All these experiences are available. It is free will of each entity which chooses the form of play, the form of pleasure.  

Come home when you are done playing war games Desaad Khan, the infinite creator awaits you with unconditional love.

l/l

You can love me all you want as long as you are my slave and abide by my rules. Prove your faith toward your ideology and be obedient to me. Serve me.

My goal is not recruitment as I have explained lengthily in one of the forum topic called [STS entities and Wealth] , my openess is self serving. And as an STS if I wanted to recruit, it wouldn't be here, rather it would be in competitive field such as business, sport etc. And I would only recruit those who dominate their respective field and understand what it takes to win not the losers.
(07-28-2021, 09:52 AM)Desaad khaan Wrote: [ -> ]...You can love me all you want as long as you are my slave and abide by my rules. Prove your faith toward your ideology and be obedient to me. Serve me...

I serve you Love. That's what's on the menu here. Wink

You are right that you are all important and a very special child of the Creator. More than a child of, for you are THE Creator. I know that very well. You are not wrong and you are due everything the Universe has to offer.

The only difference between you and me, at this time, is that from where I am standing on the path right here and now, I see that this is also the case for all entities.

It's really not that much of a difference and yet it has some non trivial implications on how the game is played. Yet it IS a game. So enjoy it however you like.