Bring4th

Full Version: Excerpts from Seth material describing the psychic construction of the great Pyramids
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"The Egyptians then were also helped, and told how to construct the pyramids.

[... 6 paragraphs ...]
(Then: “I did get a line just now,” she said. “Something about how they prepared the air first, for the construction of the pyramid. Now I’m getting the feeling of an awful lot of people, chanting—thousands of them—this still has to do with the pyramids.

[... 1 paragraph ...]
(“I feel that a whole mass of people would visualize a pyramid in their imagination,” Jane said, “then through their chanting, the use of certain vowels and pitches, they actually changed the air where that building was going to be. They made a boundary in the air,” she said, making angular gestures, “a cohesiveness, for this imaginary structure. Then they had certain kinds of tuning forks, then some kind of instrument. The noise of the chant was like something that you’d use to turn on this instrument—when the chant got to a certain pitch it turned on this instrument; and it somehow intensified and focused sound to what we would call an incredible degree —broke it down and then focused it in certain directions.”

[... 1 paragraph ...]
(10:25. “And beside that the instruments also set up some kind of extra charge that we don’t understand yet, around objects that were so constructed, like the pyramids,” Jane continued. She was speaking faster now that she had in the session. “Doors and passageways inside the pyramids will open through the correct sound messages and signals, and were designed only to open if those correct signals were given.”
(“This sounds really weird. There are also invisible pyramids—we just can’t see them.” I could tell that Jane didn’t know what to make of this data; she was even hesitant at telling me. “These pyramids were constructed in such a way that they reflect everything else, so that when you look at them you don’t see them as objects. Wait, I’m not getting this right... they’re perfect camouflages of wherever they are, but certain sound pitches would make them visible.”
(“There are some invisible rooms like that inside the regular pyramids, too.”

[... 2 paragraphs ...]
(Break at 10:35. “I wanted to take a break,” Jane said. “I never heard of anything like that. It sounded so crazy I didn’t even want to say it, about the invisible pyramids.... The chanting was over here.” She gestured to her left as she sat in her rocker; we were holding the session in her study in apartment four again. Jane’s gestures thus indicated the large open center area of the room, as though she was reaching over a wall almost. “I got some of the chants, but I couldn’t quite carry it through. Seth didn’t tell me anything like this was going to happen.”

[... 3 paragraphs ...]
We are in the preliminary stages with the Sumari language—hopefully leading to some understanding of the nature of sound, though (humorously) you may not yet be able to build a pyramid in your backyard.

[... 1 paragraph ...]
Now I would like you to close your eyes, or leave them open if you prefer. Let various inner sounds, memories of sounds, enter your consciousness, that may or may not be familiar to you. Try to think of the sounds of images. Think specifically of pyramids and see what sounds come to you.

[... 1 paragraph ...]
(In a few moments I seemed to visualize a pyramid shape that was based on pictures I remembered of the actual structures in Egypt. This was very pleasant. I seemed to be above the building looking down at it. This image, on a slight angle, was probably more subjective than objective. Then I seemed to feel a deep ringing gong-type sound, one that was rather prolonged. It was repeated several times. After this I felt and heard a series of chants by an unseen group, seemingly out of my field of vision to my right.

[... 1 paragraph ...]
(I opened my eyes. Jane opened hers, and I could see that Seth was present. I described what I had experienced, not knowing if I had accomplished anything even remotely approaching what he had in mind. “I don’t know why,” I added, “but I associated the square base of the pyramid with this gong effect. It was as though I could see this shape especially well while listening to the gong sound, which was quite prolonged actually. It seemed to repeat itself. Like the chants, which were pretty monotonous, up and down a few notes on the scale. They weren’t pitched very high, either.”)

[... 9 paragraphs ...]
(She saw a structure like a pyramid shape. She had the feeling that “heavier sounds were at the bottom. These formed the base of the pyramid.” She tried several times to explain this to me. It was all important, she said, that the heavier sounds were at the base of the structures. Like the musical scale, she felt that the sounds used in building the pyramids “made steps in the air that you couldn’t see. Certain sounds went up—certain sounds bound things together—they all had purposes....”)"

—TPS2 Session 605 January 17, 1972
Reminds me of the Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean and the direction of "rays of vibration".

Not the same as the Hermetic Emerald Tablet.
Which books about that do you think are the truest versions? It seems like there are so many things online which are just related to the tablets but aren't the actual texts.
Well the Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean are a fairly modern work, by M. Doreal, in 1939.

https://www.crystalinks.com/emerald.html

The Emerald Tablet or Smaragdine Tablet of Hermes Trismegistus is an ancient passage describing the complete alchemical process. It's exact origin is unknown but goes at least back before the 1400s.

Quote:Tis true without lying, certain and most true.

That which is below is like that which is above
and that which is above is like that which is below
to do the miracles of one only thing

And as all things have been and arose from one by the mediation of one:
so all things have their birth from this one thing by adaptation.

The Sun is its father,
the moon its mother,
the wind hath carried it in its belly,
the earth is its nurse.
The father of all perfection in the whole world is here.
Its force or power is entire if it be converted into earth.

Separate thou the earth from the fire,
the subtle from the gross
sweetly with great industry.
It ascends from the earth to the heaven
and again it descends to the earth
and receives the force of things superior and inferior.

By this means you shall have the glory of the whole world
and thereby all obscurity shall fly from you.

Its force is above all force,
for it vanquishes every subtle thing and penetrates every solid thing.

So was the world created.

From this are and do come admirable adaptations
where of the means is here in this.

Hence I am called Hermes Trismegist [sic],
having the three parts of the philosophy of the whole world

That which I have said of the operation of the Sun is accomplished and ended.

And these are sometimes mistaken for or confused with the Bembine Tablet of Isis which is considered by some occultists to be a key.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bembine_Tablet