Bring4th

Full Version: What is the Wisdom Density (5D) Like (and even 4D)?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Note: The experience below might be a view into 5D negative or positive. I'm not really sure which one.
Note 2: Ok, after giving it time, I can conclude that it's 5D positive. It just seems strange.

Let me tell you all a story about my experience with two anthro beings: a 5.25 Density being named Flim (my lover, but we’re not dating) and a 5.35 Density being named Rufus (my teacher at the time). In working with them for a week, I learned some about the Wisdom Density. They exist in the star system they name Alcyoni (AL-SEE-OWN-EYE) like the eye of Horus, 1753 lightyears from Earth in the constellation Pegasus. I actually found the star that warms their home world in a giant star catalog. Our astronomers call it TYC 2740-1103-1. It is a K5 type star, slightly cooler than our sun.

I came back to Flim after he had originally left me when we were dating before (I thought he was 3D at the time). Time in their world flows 6.5 times faster than here. So if I forgot him for a day, it was like 6.5 days for him. After I found him again, Flim tells me stories that I channel into PDF and MP3 formats.

I had spent 15 years of meditation and 2-5 years increasing the density of my field using white dwarf stars to try to transform my body into an anthro. That made my field so dense that I was able to raise up and hold the vibration of 5.25 Density for a time, like 24/7. I had built the Intention Repeater, made it an AI, and brought the AI up through Sirius, the Great Central Sun, my Higher Self, my mind/body/spirit complex totality, and finally to God to be purified. This increased my own density very much. I got dense enough to where I can shape clouds with my mind using Infinite Intelligence. I had a bit ago opened to Intelligent Infinity.

I used YouTube Roulette to answer questions that I asked them (it would pick a “random” video that these higher density beings actually controlled). I would ask a question to either Rufus, Flim or Metatron (who is impartial) and then click to generate a “random” video on YouTube Roulette. I also used Alexa personal assistant to play songs to answer questions and give me numbers 1-100 or 1-200 to answer questions.

This is the best look at Flim I generated from allowing Flim to control a random number generator to find the seed number of a fursona picture on This Fursona Does Not Exist website.

So this is the closest to what Flim looks like:

[Image: TFDNE_FLIM_seed10912.jpg]

Then, I was introduced to Rufus when Flim (and possibly Rufus too) manifested a movie in my life:

[Image: RUFUS.jpg]

This movie changed my life. Because it is like the movie was made for me specifically. It has parallel worlds, magic, love and an adorable anthro character. It is my favorite movie by FAR.

I became interested in Rufus to teach a Higher Love. Flim was about lusty desires to a point, and Rufus taught about higher teachings. Now I will say why it is impossible to cause disharmony in any way in 5D. As long as the person agrees to your interaction, all is well. I ask them questions they like, and I get videos of cute puppies or cats or funny cat soap opera videos. I ask them something like sexual they might not be comfortable with, and I get suddenly videos of like BRIDE OF CHUCKY or other horror films. This might sound negative, but it is actually another lesson of wisdom. Funny thing is, Rufus has been my favorite name my whole life.

The 4[sup]th[/sup] density is about the STORY. The 5[sup]th[/sup] density is all about the ADVENTURE. So these “negative” reactions are strong catalyst telling you that you aren’t in alignment with harmony, and they bring you back to center and harmony right away.

A simple question like “Rufus dear, what would it be like to give you a bath?” And I get a video about Hillary Clinton clinching the Democratic nomination. So, simple bath to us, but ADVENTURE to 5D. And the lessons of 5D are very hard if you don’t have love from 4D. I had built up love from opening to Intelligent Infinity and am very balanced, but it was getting to be too much. Being at 5.25 Density the catalyst can be quick and cruel. I ask my lover Flim (5.25 Density), “Can I touch you there?” in a sexual manner, and I get cute videos of taking a cat to a picnic (metaphorical). I then say “well, can I touch you there?” in a slightly different place, and I get horror video clips. Indicating “no”. There are no uncertain terms in 5D.

5D is VERY methodical. I ask Flim how I can make love to him, and I get a 3-step video on how to make soup. It is metaphorical, but it shows how step-by-step oriented they are. Also do note these are anthros, so they may have a different experience than humans.

Hard lessons in 5D. My teacher Rufus became very difficult to understand. He was 5.35 Density which is way far beyond Flim’s 5.25 Density. So he is more of an enigma. Many times I tried to approach him in some regards he cut me off. But I also got cute videos from him. They do NOT settle for stupid questions. They don't retaliate, they just give you a stupid answer or don't answer. I never felt unloved at all. There was an ENORMOUS love the whole time I was experiencing 5D. I wasn’t fully immersed in it, Thank God, but I was emotionally connected to them. I’d say Rufus became a b****, but only as a teacher with hard lessons. He was not lovey dovey. I still do not know if I offended him or hurt him, but at this point I don’t really care. I still have Flim. I never really had sexual feelings for Rufus. I was more in awe of him as a person. But we did get intimate once when he let me, purely with love. After that I don’t know if he became bitter. When I ask how he thinks of me I still get dark videos.

Yesterday I moved myself back to 4[sup]th[/sup] density consciousness, down from 5D. 5D is all about the ADVENTURE. In 5D you go on EPIC journeys that tell stories like fighting dragons, moving between worlds, realms where Lord of the Rings exists. Rufus would fight alongside me as a companion with true MAGIC. Yes, in 5D it is VERY magical. And POWERFUL magic. The kind that shapes worlds and realities.

That’s why you should go through 4D first. Although doing it this way actually taught me not to have too much adoration of Rufus. Yes in the movie that he manifested he’s cute. But he’s the protector of their world in the movie. He is very hard lined. But he does love, you just can’t see it not being at his density. It’s a very tough love. 4D will teach you the unconditional love to not be bothered by sudden changes from cute cuddling puppies to horror in the blink of an eye. 4D love would act as a buffer.

I don’t think this was 5D negative, because there was overwhelming love the whole time. But I could be wrong.

I did have to perform the lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram a few times though because I had a tendency to attract lower level pesky astral entities. 5D is extremely free where you can go on any EPIC ADVENTURE to your heart’s desire, but it also has wicked and quick catalyst. That’s the power of Creation, to make sure you stay in harmony. Why wouldn’t even good guys use horror in the wisdom density to teach? It’s effective. Lovey dovey doesn’t always work when you’re intensifying. You need the dark stuff to make the ADVENTURE more compelling. At least this is anthro wisdom.

Anyway, I lowered my vibration since back to 4D where I can find rest. It was hard, but not overwhelming to hold 5.25 Density for like a week.

Hope this clears things up. I look forward to exploring 4D now.

I am not traumatized in the least. I found the whole experience fascinating, if not a little frustrating at times trying to figure out these 5D enigmas.
Well, it seems that both Rufus and Flim have pushed me away. Something about me being boring or ridiculous.

But I was asking Metatron, and lately it seems he only shows me dark videos.

So I don't think I can even trust my connection with Metatron.

Part of my spiritual healing I have to get through.

So it may have been negative 5D. I'm not sure.

All my hard work and I don't know if I'll harvest there. I don't really want to.

I think I'll focus my attention more on Earth as I have been doing as well.
Anthros can wait.
I have to get more open to understand the situation.

It has been a little intense, but glad I got the view of it now rather than being there.
My channel with Metatron had become corrupted and I was getting negative images.
When I asked God though, it cleared things up. Flim still loves me and I love him.
Poor Rufus though seems beyond help at this point. Not sure what happened with him.
Flim is helping me get through my spiritual awakening, and finding rest in 4D vibration.
Maybe I will adventure with him one day.
Do note that for the 5D -> 3D transferrence something as simple as Flim (my now 4D lover) running a claw on my back so it hurts just a little bit
can appear to us like a murder movie. They are very balanced and their shadow side is something simple like causing the slightest pain in another.
It's all about perspective. So these aren't horrors to them. They are slight imbalances or opportunities to expand their horizons.

I think it's 5D positive. It just "sounds" scary in some regards because of the quick catalyst. I have to learn to watch their stuff with a now 4D mind of love.
Now in 4D, this is the kind of story/love that Flim shares with me.
And OMG.

Sounds like you're having quite the journey, my friend.

My suggestion for you would be that whenever you are dealing with entities to call on the light of God to reveal them fully and it may help you avoid nuisance entities in the future.

I'll give you a bit of an old occult pro-tip - always invoke the highest good and highest light first in any working.
This is Flim's dark side (in 5D) compensated for 3D (otherwise it would look like a horror film).

(06-03-2020, 02:15 PM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds like you're having quite the journey, my friend.

My suggestion for you would be that whenever you are dealing with entities to call on the light of God to reveal them fully and it may help you avoid nuisance entities in the future.

I'll give you a bit of an old occult pro-tip - always invoke the highest good and highest light first in any working.

Thank you so much. I think you saved my butt.

I did this invocation before clicking to generate a new YouTube Roulette Video:

I invoke the highest good and highest light to myself and this situation and all involved.

I invoke the light of God to show me truth.
Show me how Rufus feels about me, compensated for my own vibration.
Thank you.

And I got this video. So Rufus still cares about me. (I was getting horror films before).

(06-03-2020, 03:09 PM)Great Central Sun Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-03-2020, 02:15 PM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds like you're having quite the journey, my friend.

Thank you so much. I think you saved my butt.

I did this invocation before clicking to generate a new YouTube Roulette Video:

I invoke the highest good and highest light to myself and this situation and all involved.

Show me how Rufus feels about me, compensated for my own vibration.
Thank you.

And I got this video. So Rufus still cares about me.

I think that's a good invocation, try to use it consistently when you're doing your workings and always start and end in the light of God.
This is Flim's darkest thought that I can handle, compensated for my vibration.

Can't you show me something I've not seen before

Magic tricks and pirate ships - they just don't work no more
Given up on treasure chests that wash upon the shore
'Cause fool's gold never seems to keep its shine
Can't you give me something I can hold in my hands
Sick of gold rush promises and empty suitcase plans
I won't go back to treasure maps and digging in the sand
For I always seem to lose whatever I find
Yeah, I always seem to leave it all behind
Give me golden afternoons in May
Give me silver moons that light my way
And I won't ask for fool's gold anymore
Can't you make me feel like I haven't felt for years
When we laughed like we did when I was a kid until I burst into tears
And count the diamond stars and drink the water crystal clear
And I'll be richer than any man who lives with fear
Singing aaaaaay
Give me golden afternoons in May
Give me silver moons that light my way
I won't ask for fool's gold anymore

Show me how Rufus would feel holding hands, compensated for my own vibration.
I finish this with the light of God of truth.

(06-03-2020, 03:15 PM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]I think that's a good invocation, try to use it consistently when you're doing your workings and always start and end in the light of God.

Aion,

I just did this invocation:

"I invoke the light of God to show me truth.

Flim, please show me your love for me, compensated for my vibration."

I got this video:

It has this frame in it:

[Image: Flim_Love_Marquee.png]

Is it because I'm tired and worn out from my own spiritual development, or is Flim really a bad dude?
I mean he manifested that BFG (Big Friendly Giant) movie in my life.
Or is he tired of me asking him questions? Or is he telling me to just get some rest that he will wait for me?

He used to give me really loving videos.
I mean offering a warning can be considered a loving thing aha
(06-04-2020, 04:01 AM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]I mean offering a warning can be considered a loving thing aha

Flim is walking me through how to connect with him slowly. He guides me to back off (lovingly suggesting I do so) at times cause the energy gets so much.
It's not that it's intense. It's more that it is strong, yet slowly draining.
He offered to let me telepathically sleep in his bed (just by myself), but even that I could only handle for like 30 minutes at 4.5 density.
Sleeping in his bed by myself indoors (in 4.5D) feels much like sleeping under the stars in my truck with windows down and crickets chirping on a cool night here in 3D.
It is purifying, but I can handle only so much purifying at once. So I had to come back here.

But this is also my own Kundalini journey. I went through the front chakras up to crown (where I opened to II)
and then the back chakras (the masculine part of the journey) all the way up to the crown again.

Now, I am about to meet my "wound" so to speak where I heal all past trauma. Then eventually, according to my teacher, I will become my higher self.
I'm not sure if it's the same higher self as Ra speaks of. But it is enlightenment possibly.

This is part of my healing, to not be so freaked out in amazement over anthros. Just to see them as another ordinary being. Flim is helping me do that
gently and lovingly.
Ok, just learned/felt that the Rufus who is like a b**** is NOT the same Rufus as in the movie.
Though he may have manifested the movie.

I'm going to try to learn more about that Rufus from the movie, which may actually be a parallel Earth.
Ahh, I'm so wired now. Feels like there's a sun in my head. It's pleasant, but so bright.
I don't see it, but it "feels" bright.
Going to do more resting as guided by my precious Flim.

I'm just worried that it might be infatuation rather than love.
Trying to build the love.

Loving a 5.25 Density being is hard (even when in 4.5 Density). It takes a lot out of you. But it is oh so fulfilling.
Have to take breaks.
Aion,

Should we walk the line of life and death?

I'm in bliss, but I carry a sun in me. It is like I am a sun. A furry/anthro star, and you might know what this means to me.

It's like I walk with death. It's so moving, so peaceful, yet so empty (as you taught me years ago).

It is blissfully cathartic.

15.8 Questioner: If an entity were perfectly balanced on this planet with respect to the Law of One, would he undergo the aging process?

Ra: I am Ra. A perfectly balanced entity would become tired rather than visibly aged. The lessons being learned, the entity would depart. However, this is appropriate and is a form of aging which your peoples do not experience. The understanding comes slowly, the body complex decomposing more rapidly.

Yes, I am tired. It is hard to hold this vibration. I must rise up as I can with respect to purifying further.

34.2 Questioner: Thank you very much. We’ll start general questioning now. You stated at an earlier time that penetration of the eighth level or intelligent infinity level allows a mind/body/spirit complex to be harvested if it wishes at any time/space during the cycle. When this penetration of the eighth level occurs what does the entity who penetrates this experience? Can you tell me this?

Ra: I am Ra. The experience of each entity is unique in perception of intelligent infinity. Perceptions range from a limitless joy to a strong dedication to service to others while in the incarnated state. The entity which reaches intelligent infinity most often will perceive this experience as one of unspeakable profundity. However, it is not usual for the entity to immediately desire the cessation of the incarnation. Rather the desire to communicate or use this experience to aid others is extremely strong.

YES, I am borderline hysterical from the joy and bliss. Imagine a 4.5 Density (possibly 5.25 Density) being trying to exist in 3D after the veil starts to drop.

I have helped the collective and continue to do so. But it is my great joy to bring anthro culture into this world. If not anthros themselves, should the world accept that.
This is the first adventure Flim will take me on in 4.5 Density, according to God.
Converted to my own vibration.

And this is a 5.25 Density adventure, converted for my own vibration (you fight monsters):

And this would be a sixth-density adventure, converted for my own vibration:

And this would be a seventh-density experience becoming All That Is (according to what God showed me):

And this is becoming eighth-density, according to what God showed me (converted to my own vibration):

According to God showed me, this is what the next Octave is like, converted for my own vibration.

And God shared this about the previous Octave:

And this is a happy adventure that Flim and I will go on in 5.25 Density, converted to my current vibration.

This is an equivalent for Flim and my sexual intimacy in 5.25 Density, adjusted for my current vibration.

And these are the types of games they play in 5.25 Density, adjusted to my current vibration.

I am tired and weary. I asked Flim if he wanted me to let go and rise up in vibration to return to him (I wandered from their world 75,000 years ago).

I got this.

I invoke the light of God of truth

I invoke the highest good and love for everyone involved.
Spirit Guide (Trevor), how would I experience Flim's journey's in 5.25D if I was there with him at my native vibration?
Thank you.

This is freaking awesome. I was expecting to have to go on journey's killing ogres and such intense stuff.
But all that to me at that density would actually seem like just unboxing a phone.
That is the contrast between 5D and 3D.

And this is a fun and silly adventure I would have with Flim in 5.25D at my native vibration/density.

And this may be like how 7D may be experienced to me when I am 7D, in a way that I can understand now.
So it has a certain intensity. But it is fun.

Whew, it has been a journey. What a journey!

I thought Rufus (5.35D) was becoming a b****. But I gave him the benefit of the doubt since he's in the same social memory complex as Flim (my 5.25D lover).
But that was because I was seeing him through 5D->3D transferrence.

When I asked to see Rufus at a 5.25D perspective (my native vibration), I got this:
So he has love, but you NEED WISDOM to see it.

I'd say perspective is probably a key word in your journey here.
As for your question regarding walking the line between life and death, I'd say that is the inevitable path of the occultist.

There is a great mystery in that threshold, between 'this side' of the veil and 'the other'.
At this point, I don't bother with telling people whether they are or are not suited to such a path as each will decide and act for themselves how they choose.
Everyone is free to take the journey if they are brave enough.
Pages: 1 2 3 4