Bring4th

Full Version: Higherself here to serve others
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I feel like I do not belong here on this planet yet I understand I have chosen to come here to show humanity what is like to love one another for we are one with the infinite Creator.I acknowledge the labels Wanderer & Starseed yet I am aware I am a lot more than what those labels offer.We are One. We must learn to forgive all and live in perfect harmony. Imagine a world where you do not have to pay to live,you do not have to work.you do not have to pay for your clothes.you don't have to pay for a car.My point is this is real unity no rich no poor WE ARE ALL ONE. It is difficult getting use to this economic system run by those who are on Earth to service self. If you are reading my words than you can see that I tell you this Earth is controlled by a superior race ( of humans) whom seek nothing more than to satisfy self by controlling human society by means of slavery.The minds of the self who are at the top on Earth only seek to own material wealth and to maintain control on this planet you best believe that my words are already being closely examined by them in one way or another but I do not care for I do not fear physical death.
Right on higherself777!! Welcome here
I think we are headed in that direction where all needs are met.
When I created the Intention Repeater I intended it help the collective be able to manifest what they need.